A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phoned vibrated in her hand warning of an incoming text message. Her heart skipped a beat as she remembered it wasn't on silent.

"BANANA!" The minion voice alert shouted out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Alex whispered to herself, trying to mute the phone as the minion repeated itself.

The voices from the restroom beyond her door had gone silent.

Alex held her breath, her arm covering her breasts and free hand cupping the wet mound between her trembling legs. She could feel the climax building inside her and tried to keep it at bay in the fear of being discovered, while the same fear was stimulating the fires that were causing the orgasm.

Trying to distract her mind she opened the message she had just received.

It was off Zabi and it read, 'Hope you're still safe. Wishing you were here.'

A picture downloaded to go with the message. It was a selfie of Zabi in one of the alcoves. She was completely naked apart from the chastity belt and a glass of wine.

A wave crashed over Alex as the pleasure centre inside her went in to overload. A long low moan escaped as she sank to the floor letting her orgasm take her deeper that anything she had felt apart from the brief tryst in Zabi's old apartment.

She surfaced seconds, maybe minutes later. She had been so far down the path of pure ecstasy she really had no idea how long she had been curled up on the floor.

Someone was knocking on the door.

"Hello, are you ok in there?" A deep rich male voice said.

Alex felt the wave begin to rise again. "Yes, sorry I had too much to drink. I'll be fine in a minute."

"Are you sure, you sound in pain or something?"

Alex bit her lip trying to keep the building wave back whilst trying not to giggle. "No, I'll be fine in a moment."

"Fair enough." The man said. "I'll come back in ten minutes and check on you again."

"Thanks." Alex gasped. She listened carefully as the footsteps moved away and the door opened and closed. Carefully Alex eased the door open and peeked out in to the room.

It was empty.

"Thank fuck for that." She said to her reflection. Quickly she texted Zabi's number

'You need to come and get me quickly.'

The wave was building again and Alex couldn't resist but slide her fingers in to her very wet slit.

'Why?'

'Because I was nearly caught.'

'Only nearly. How many times have you cum? '

Alex realised that Zabi was stalling her. Maybe testing the limits of what she could stand.

'Once, but another on the way.'

'Show me'

Briefly Alex frowned wondering how she could show that to Zabi. Then an idea hit her. With another look around the bathroom Alex stepped out of the cubicle and in front of the mirror. Within seconds of touching herself again another climax washed over her and she franticly snapped a picture of her cumming in the mirror.

The orgasm was nice but brief and it lacked the power and intensity of the previous one. It was more like the vanilla ones she had achieved when on her own.

'Proof.' She replied attaching the picture.

'You look like you're enjoying yourself. Maybe I should just go home...'

This time the climax took her completely unaware as the sudden thought of being left naked in the strange club took her far past the edge or reason.

She was fairly sure she actually screamed out loud with the ferocity of the orgasm as she dropped on to the toilet seat and began to touch herself triggering wave after wave of intense pleasure. Nothing that had happen to her before had prepared her for this moment. It was like every nerve had awoke after a life time of sleeping. The simplest touch of anything against her skin just triggered more waves of sensory pleasure. As her trembling body began to lose strength she leant back against the cold tiled wall. The shock sent yet more triggers and the multiple climax rolled over her.

When she finally surfaced her body felt like it had run a marathon. She hastily looked at her phone and was shocked to realise nearly fifteen minutes had passed. She re read the message from Zabi wondering if she had actually left the club because of the lack of reply. The now familiar tingling sensation around her sex began again.

Alex took a few deep breaths trying to regain some control over her body. As quickly as her shaking hands would allow she sent a message to Zabi.

'Are you still there? You have no idea of what that just did to me.'

"Actually I have a very good idea." Zabi's voice said from the other side of the door.

Alex flung the door open and dragged Zabi bodily in to the cubicle. Her hands tearing at the buttons of the leather coat, whilst raining hot and heavy kissed all over the face and neck of the dark haired woman.

"What have you done to me?" Alex asked between breathless kisses.

Zabi responded by pinching the other woman's nipples between her fingers, bringing forth gasps of pain and pleasure.

"I just opened the door for you Alex everything else is your doing." Zabi answered between the passionate exchanges. "How would you like to come back to my place?"

Alex broke away, tears of pleasure rimming her eyes. "If you can re-create that effect on me I will go anywhere you want."

"What if I said I had mislaid your dress somewhere?"

There was a brief look of horror on Alex's face along with a slight tinge of excitement. "I'm sure we could work something out."

Zabi looked her in the eyes. "I would never ask you to do that Alex. I think you get far too much out of the possibility of being caught. If I asked you to go out there naked it would dull the edge of that thrill, and I don't want you to lose that."

Before Alex could reply the door to the restroom opened and a man's voice called out. "Hello lady. Just checking back on you."

Alex gasped having totally forgot that the man had said he would be back.

Zabi gave a wicked grin. "Been keeping secrets from me?"

Scuttling to the back of the cubicle Alex said. "He's the one that nearly caught me."

Zabi withdrew the black dress from inside her coat. "Maybe I should give him this, just to see what you would do to get it back."

Alex snatched out a hand to grab the item, only to have Zabi step back in to the bathroom out of reach laughing.

Alex poked her head out of the doorway trying to keep her naked body hidden.

A tall lean man wearing an immaculately tailored black suit stood watching the two women. His eyes were so dark brown they were nearly black, to Alex he looked a little like one of the Mako sharks she had seen off the Gulf of Mexico. Predatory and dangerous.

"I might have known this would involve you." He said looking at Zabi with a wide grin that exposed a row of white teeth.

"Ciao Dominic." Zabi said grinning from ear to ear.

"Ciao Zabina." The man replied speaking in rapid Itilian. "Sei tu e il tuo amico divertito?"

"Sono stato a bordo." Zabi replied with a shrug. "English please Dominic. We are in company, Alex this is Dominic my brother. Dominic this is Alex, the one i told you about."

"I am delighted to make your aquaintance." Dominic said. "I would offer you my hand in greeting but I am guessing you may be in need of some clothing."

Alex turned bright red. "Erm.. yes I was just speaking to Zabi about that very issue."

Zabi passed the dress back to Alex. "Trust you to show up and spoil my fun." She said with a very sexy laugh.

Alex took the dress and dissapeared for a moment.

When she exited he cubicle she was wearing the heavily creased dress and still glowing red.

Dominic stepped forward, took her hand and gently kissed it whilst holding her gaze in his deep brown eyes. "The poets leave hell and again behold the stars."

If it was possible for Alex to go a deeper shade of red, she would have done.

"I.. er.. I like your club Dominic." She managed to say.

"Then we will have to ensure you have a full privilages membership for your next visit." He offered. "Consider it a gift to the angel that has captured the heart of my sister. If you think what you have seen so far is impressive, you must descend some time. The lower levels may interest you."

"I think descention may be a little out of her depth just yet. Alex is new to this." Zabi inturrupted.

Dominic looked at Zabi then at Alex. "Ah. Forgive I assumed otherwise. But the lower levels are yours to explore at your leasuire. Now I must beg your leave, this establishment dose not run its self"

Dominic smiled politely at the women then turned and left the room.

Alex watched him leave noting the gracfulness of his walk and posture. He was possibly the most sexy man she had ever seen, but something deep inside her recognised something quiet dangerous about him.

"Wow, I see what you mean he is different." She said giving an involentry shiver.

"I think we had better leave now." Zabi said taking her by the hand. "I seriously can't wait to get you home."

12