A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annoyingly Zabina was totally correct. By then end of the third act, with Riccardo nearing his end, and admitting to Renato that although he had loved his wife, but she had never been unfaithful, then forgiving his friend before dying. Alex had tears in her eyes, most of which were down to the score. She had always loved listening to music, but somehow this had just touched emotions in ways she didn't know were possible. Mentally she made another vow to visit the opera again.

***

It was raining when they left the opera house and they were glad to see the Mercedes waiting close by. The very efficient Michele met them at the door with a large umbrella and escorted them to the waiting car.

Zabina got in first and scooted over to the far side to save anyone having to walk around to the other door. As Alex sat beside her the rope clinched a little too tight and she let out a moan of anguish.

"How does it feel? Are you in pain?" Zabi asked her voice full of concern.

"A moment ago not too bad. When I stand up it loosens off slightly, but now it is a little too tight. I may need to make some adjustments." Alex replied gasping.

"What exactly does it do?"

"If you imagine something rubbing your clit on and off every time you move for several hours, you will still have no idea how it feels." Alex told her semi-serious.

"Really? I didn't realise it could do that. I should have made you walk ahead of me while I played horsey with the ends of your belt." Zabina said.

Spots of light danced in front of Alex's eyes as she tried to loosen the rope, her arousal which had been present but in check was beginning to climb out of control.

"Do you need a hand?" Zabi as half worried and half stimulated by Alex's predicament.

Alex reached out a hand and gripped Zabi's arm. "Just to let you know." She managed to gasp. "If I don't do something soon I'm going to ruin this dress."

Zabi leaned in close and kissed her softly. "You could always take it off." She whispered.

Alex felt her resolve weaken as the thought of sitting in the back of the limousine naked sent hot blood pumping to her loins.

"Oh my God Zabina." She said as she began to breathe harder. "I think need you right now."

Slightly shocked by the sudden turn of events Zabi paused for a moment. "Okay hold that thought." She reached forwards and lowered the privacy glass between themselves and Michele.

"Combien de temps avant que nous arrivions à l'hôtel?"

"Dix minutes."

"Pouvons-nous prendre la route panoramique?"

"Oui, pas de problème trente minutes?"

"Parfait, merci."

The window raised back returning their privacy.

"We have half an hour." Zabina informed as she pulled Alex closer trying to push her gown upwards.

"Just how am I supposed to get past this?" Zabi asked trying to find the knot of the rope.

"It's sewn in to the dress." Alex gasped on the very edge of climax. "I have to take it off."

"Leave it with me." Zabi instructed turning Alex around on the car seat.

Alex closed her eyes. The entire situation and the scent of Zabina's perfume carrying her far away to another world. She gulped sharply as her gown slid off her shoulders and downwards, then breathed a little easier as the rope loosened and the pressure on her very tender parts vanished.

"Just need a memento." Zabi told her as her phone flashed.

Their bodies came together once more as Zabina rained hot kisses on Alex's lips stealing the breath from her lungs.

Giving herself totally to Zabina, Alex lay back whimpering as the cool leather of the car seat touched her skin exciting her further still, and let Zabina's hands dance all over her body.

Finger tips ran across her stomach then upwards to circle around under her breasts then upwards further to tease the skin of her neck. There was a brief pause while a warm tongue traced the same path and lips met once again.

Alex felt as though her body was a piano and the caress of Zabina's fingers raised the perfect melody. Her breathing quickened as the fingers played back downwards brushing her proud nipples then moving on back and forth across the quivering skin of her abdomen.

She took a deep breath expecting to feel her lovers touch against her very wet mound, but it didn't arrive. Instead the fingers skirted tantalisingly close then continued down her thighs.

Alex expelled a long breath hoping that Zabina would supply some release from the tension that had been building all night.

The satin of her gown swept across her skin snatching the air from her lungs once more. Then soft pressure on her arms as Zabi moved them higher and away from her body, and a slight tug as the rope belt fastened her wrists to the door.

There was a small flash as Zabina took another picture.

"Gods Alex, I could easily keep you like this all the time." Zabi told her as the caressing resumed.

To Alex if the world had ended there and then she wouldn't have cared. "Take me and I promise to be you nude slave for the rest of the night." She managed to get out in between moans.

Zabina's fingers and lightly caressed Alex's clit bringing forth more moans of delight. "Only for tonight? I'm sure you can manage more than that."

At that point Alex would have agreed to anything to get her to continue. "Why don't you tell me what you want from me?"

"How about you walk in to the hotel wearing just my jacket?" Zabi answered as her fingers slipped inside Alex.

This mental image coupled with Zabina's tender touch was too much for Alex to cope with and she burst in to a beautiful climax which continued to roll over her as Zabi rained kisses over her naked chest and neck.

For the third time that night, albeit for very different reasons, Alex had tears in her eyes as Zabina took her skywards. Completely at the mercy of Zabina's hands and tongue Alex writhed and bucked under the continuous teasing, stroking, flicking then more teasing that went on and on until Zabi allowed her to relax.

They remained locked in a tight embrace for what felt like an eternity. Alex's mind was once more adrift on an ocean of perfect bliss, wrapped in the arms of her lover while lying naked on a car seat in the middle of Paris. Letting the feeling of contentment continue to wash over her, Alex felt Zabi undo her bonds, slip her dress back on then gently zip it up.

Zabina stifled a giggle. "You were quiet loud then, I'm surprised Michele didn't stop to make sure I wasn't murdering you. I think we had better give her a good tip."

***

"I just want to thank you for a beautiful evening Alex." Zabi said when they were in the lift on the way back to their room. "And for the souvenirs." She added brandishing her phone.

"The evening isn't over yet." Alex replied as the lift stopped and they stepped out on to their floor. Furtively she glanced around then slipped out of her dress and handed it to Zabi. "I promised you a nude slave, so I'm starting now."

The studded eyebrow jerked upwards once more.

"Wow you are seriously getting more adventurous." Zabi said grinning. "I don't suppose I can get another picture?"

Alex settled for doing her very best sex kitten pose, then the second Zabi had taken the picture Alex bolted down the corridor to their room.

Zabina followed at a more sedate pace. "You do know I have the key card don't you." She called after the streaking Alex.

Once in the safety of their room Alex phoned room service for some more champagne. She turned and embraced Zabi then removed her Tuxedo.

"I think you looked so sexy in this outfit" Alex told her breathing in the scent that lingered on the garment. "You should dress like that more often."

"I think we should both dress up like that at some point. I think you would look so hot."

Alex slipped the jacket on, shuddering as the silk lining brushed her skin. "Do I look sexy?"

"Very." Zabina confirmed taking another picture to emphasize the point.

A polite knock came at the door.

"That will be the wine." "Alex said with a smile. "Shall I get the door?"

Zabi eyed her up, the suit jacket hung to just above her loins. "Actually I think I should, we don't want to embarrass anyone. Why don't you hide on the balcony?"

Alex shimmied over and opened the door out on to the balcony, shivering as the cold night air hit her. "Don't keep me waiting long." She said winking.

Whilst Alex waited she slipped a small box in to the jacket pocket steeling herself for what she was planning to do.

The door behind her open further and Zabina's hand brushed the back of her thigh and across her bottom.

"Paris by night is beautiful." She stated as she passed Alex a glass.

"As are you my angel. Happy birthday Zabina." Alex toasted.

"Thank you Alex." She replied happily. "It has been a memorable night."

"I have one surprise left for you." Alex said suddenly feeling shy.

"More rope?" Zabi asked semi joking.

Alex dropped down to one knee and offered the ring box that she had slipped in to the jacket pocket.

"Zabina Vitelli will you marry me?"

When Alex had planned this she had felt supremely confident, now knelling on a balcony overlooking a night time Paris wearing just Zabi's Tuxedo jacket, all she could feel was nervous.

Slowly Zabina knelt down and took Alex's head in both hands and kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

"God yes Alex. I would marry you in a heartbeat. You have no idea how close I came to asking you."

"Its titanium ringed with diamonds." Alex told Zabina as tears stung her eyes once more. "The hardest metal coupled with the hardest gemstone. Perfect for the woman who is the rock of my life."

With her own eyes filling with tears Zabina placed a hand in her pants pocket and produced her own ring box and opened it to show a white gold ring depicting two dolphins chasing each other. To Alex it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"This is just how close I came to asking you first." Zabina said as she placed the ring on Alex's finger.

The two stood on the balcony for a long moment just holding on to each other. Their tears of happiness dampening each other's skin and both exultant in their love for each other.

"How does Italy sound to you?" Zabina asked after a time.

"To visit or to live?" Alex questioned half joking.

"A visit to begin with. I thought you could meet my Aunt and Uncle, then there are a few things I want you to see."

Alex leaned back slightly so she could see Zabina's face better.

"I would gladly go anywhere with you Zabina."

A light kiss landed on Alex's lips.

"In that case, let's start with bed and then we can plan the rest."

12