A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrueMort
TrueMort
441 Followers

"Well he's gone now." She reassured. "Now I wonder just how many buttons I can undo before you cum again."

As she reached out and popped the very bottom button. Alex whimpered. "No. Stop."

Zabina's hand froze. She leaned forward and softly kiss her neck making Alex moan.

"Was that a no stop, or a safe word no stop?"

There was a heavy pause while Alex thought before replying. "That was a no stop."

"Then I had better make a few rules, every time you say no I undo a button." Zabi paused letting the words sink in. "Now shall I undo another button?"

Blood pounded through Alex veins. She actually thought she may pass out. "No." She said in panic. "I mean yes. Gods I don't know what I mean."

Giggling Zabi whispered. "Does that work out to one button or two?"

Alex felt her body begin to tremble as the top button of her coat was unfastened.

"I think two." Zabina breathed in to her ear, as she undid the bottom button. "That just leaves five to go."

Swallowing nervously Alex glanced down. A large triangle of bare skin showed at her neck, and she could clearly see a large portion of her thighs.

"What would you say if I told you I have a length of chain in my pocket?"

Images flashed through her mind as Alex closed her eyes. Images of Zabina fastening a chain around her neck and parading her through the streets. The feeling of another button being undone refocused her mind.

There was now a generous amount of cleavage showing at the top of her coat.

"I'm not sure." Alex finally managed to reply after the images subsided and she regained some control over her legs. "It would depend on what you did with it."

A pink tongue brushed Alex's lips then wandered done her neck and on to the bare skin of her chest until it reached its destination of where the coat fastened.

"Well." Zabi began. "Do you remember how the bar has a hole in it?"

The image of her standing in the mirror with the metal bar in place jumped in to her mind. She nodded.

"I thought I may fasten the chain to that hole then chain you to something nice and sturdy. That way I can just undo your coat and enjoy your body while everyone watches."

This was just too much for Alex's wobbly legs and she leant back against the wall wishing she could sit as the glowing ember of her arousal burst in to glorious flame.

Fully aware that Alex was about to climax again Zabina moved in close and wrapped her arms tightly around her body.

"If you can hold it back, I'll take you somewhere quiet." She whispered in to Alex's ear allowing herself another nibble at an earlobe.

A slight shudder ran through Alex's body as she fought to keep the rising heat down.

"Please take me to a quiet place." She begged.

Zabina ran a soothing hand across her cheek. "I will Alex." She told her quietly.

Slowly the inferno that was burning inside her settled to a moderate blaze and Zabi took out her phone and spoke rapid Italian.

"The car will be outside in two minutes baby. I think you need to sit down."

Once more Alex was shepherded out on to the street as the same limo that dropped them off rolled up to the curb. With a little help from Zabina Alex was soon safely in the darkened interior of the car and relaxing a little.

"Where would you like to go?" Zabina asked "Back to the apartment? Or the club..?"

With her breathing returning to normal and for the first time in a while able to concentrate, Alex considered their destination. "How about the beach?" She replied finally.

The eyebrow stud arched sexily. "That was unexpected." Zabi replied.

Alex settled for closing her eyes for a second and smiling. "I want it to end with just the two of us."

Zabina dismissed the driver of the limo as they stood by the beach within sight of their apartment. She had removed their shoes whilst in the car and she held both pair in one hand. Neither of them were prepared to try and walk on sand in stilettos. There were some things that ladies just didn't do.

As her feet touched the warm sand, a cool ocean breeze embraced Alex's semi covered skin. Away from the busy streets and on her beloved beach she felt free. The lack of clothing just emphasised this feeling and her skin tingled in response. She found herself deliberately letting the metal bar brush over her behind, and relished the feeling.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Zabi asked.

"I've never felt so sexual." Alex admitted. "Back there every nerve was on edge, but here everything is different. It is just so sensuous."

Zabina gave her a light kiss. "You are beautiful Alex."

"And you are so good to me Zabina." She replied, then added "In fact I want to give myself to you. I want to feel like I belong to you."

"How far do you want me to go?" Zabina asked seriously.

Alex gazed at her longingly. "As far as you want to take it. No safe words."

Zabina's eyes widened. "Seriously?"

"Deadly. I want you to know just how much I trust you."

"And what if I undid a few more buttons?" Zabi asked reaching out and toying with the fastenings.

Alex glanced around. There were a few small gatherings of people on the beach in the distance.

"Whatever you think is appropriate."

Zabina's eyebrows shot up again. "What if I said you should call me Mistress?"

Alex's mind reeled. They had never used the 'M' word at any point, as the circumstances of their relationship didn't call for it. For her to do so now could be a step down a path to an entirely different format.

"Whatever you deem necessary... Mistress." She replied quietly.

Zabi brushed a hand across Alex's cheek. "I don't deem that necessary my precious one. And I never would, not even in jest." There was a pause as she held on to Alex for a few seconds. "But I would like to undo this button."

Alex gasped as the air found its way around her breasts.

"Much better." Zabi said as she arranged the lapels so Alex's nipples were just covered. "That should rub nicely as we walk. Just one more thing to do." She produced a length of chrome chain from inside her jacket, and moved behind Alex.

There was a slight click and Alex felt the added weight of the chain as Zabi let one end fall to the sand. Then she jumped a little as Zabi reached between her legs to grasp the loose end.

"I don't think I've ever had you on a leash before." Zabi told her as she pulled the chain gently and drew it up between Alex legs. "Now that bottom button is in the way." She said pouting.

With another button unfastened more breeze drifted around Alex's body. This time it touched the hot wet skin of her aroused sex and she whimpered through clenched teeth.

"Yes now we're getting somewhere." Zabi told her as she reeled Alex in towards her.

The chain came in to contact with Alex's sodden lips causing her to lift herself up on to her toes in an effort to reduce the pressure. It felt not unlike the crotch rope she had worn to the opera, only a million times worse.

Zabi turned and slowly led the helpless Alex across the sand. Every step was pure torture. The jacket seams rubbed on her extremely sensitive nipples, and the chain pressed against the delicate folds between her legs. Fortunately they didn't walk far when Zabi halted by a concrete bench.

"Can you guess what is going to happen now?" Zabi whispered to her.

The memory of the imagined tryst where Zabina tied her to a similar bench popped in to her mind, and her outward breath turned in to a soft wail.

Zabina carefully positioned her on the bench with the chain threaded between the seat and the back rest. She then fitted a soft leather collar around Alex's neck. The loose end of the chain was then pulled tight against the rear of the bench and clipped to the collar.

"How does that feel?" Zabina asked.

Alex wriggled but found she couldn't move more than a few inches in any direction.

"It seems I find myself unable to move." Alex replied meekly.

The sexy eyebrow stud jumped upwards. "Oh, that is a real shame. Now there is nothing to stop me doing this." Zabi teased as she popped the second to last button.

Looking down Alex could just make out that her coat was only held together at her pelvis and the only thing that was keeping her breasts covered was the pertness of her nipples. Part of her couldn't help but wonder how it would have felt if they had still been in one of the bars on the Strip. The thought made her arousal begin its climb skywards once again.

A fairly naughty smile spread across Zabi's lips. "Now what was that fantasy you had about being tied to a bench on the beach...?"

"Well it was really your fantasy." Alex began as her chest started to heave yet again. "I just placed myself in your position."

"Ah yes I remember." Zabina nodded. "I was chained to a bench while you exposed me to everyone and made me cum over and over."

Clamping her teeth together in an effort to keep the building yowl at bay Alex nodded.

"So I guess we had better start by exposing you." Zabina's fingers circled the one remaining button, drawing out the moment as long as possible.

The final button popped open and Zabina pushed the coat off her shoulders.

Alex threw her head back slightly as the sensation of the leather coat slipping away from her body washed over her. She had thought that being uncovered in the night club had been intense, but that paled in to insignificance in comparison to how this felt. It was as if all her senses had awoken from a slumber. Her simmering arousal detonated like someone pouring gasoline on a fire.

She was vaguely aware of Zabi slowly easing her lags apart. Every inch of bare skin was an erroneous zone, even the slight ocean breeze lifted her up and began to carry her away. The simple contact of hands on the flesh of her thighs rocked her mind in a way she hadn't felt the likes of before.

"Are you cumming?" Zabi asked softly as she ran her tongue over Alex's breast.

"Yes, yes, yes." Alex's finally managed to reply in-between peaks of climax.

"Beautiful. Now let's see just how long I can keep you going for."

The world around Alex faded away as Zabina commenced her challenge by running fingers lightly across every single inch of exposed skin. Her orgasms ranged from normal, as fingers ran along her flanks, up to mind blowing as they stroked her breasts and nipples, and then all the way to supernova as Zabina's tongue began to explore her insides.

Over and over the cycle continued, Zabina would raise her up until she was screaming then ease her back down again to mere whimpers. If she possessed the will to use a safe word, Alex wasn't sure she would have been able to remember it, never mind say it.

She winced as Zabi pecked on her nipples, then ran fingers and her tongue over her belly before flicking the wet nub and nibbled the skin around it.

"I wonder if I can lick your moisture off quicker than you can replace it." Zabi mused as she forcibly ran her tongue over Alex's very wet folds.

This final torture was just too much for Alex to cope with, and she felt her mind slip in to a black hole that had opened at the centre of her universe.

Gradually the torment tapered off as her brain overdosed on endorphins, and the sparks of light that danced in her vision began fade away.

She had no idea when Zabi had stopped teasing her, but when her vision returned to normal her coat was fastened and the chain and collar had been removed.

Zabi was huddled next to her on the bench, holding on to her tightly.

"Welcome back." She said as she placed a light kiss on Alex's cheek. "It's nearly dawn."

Alex's mind snapped awake. "Oh crap. We'd better get back. Can you unlock me so I can get this coat on properly?"

"Yes, about that." Zabi started. "I left the key in the apartment."

"Oh crap." Alex said again as she tried to stand in a slight panic."

"It will be fine. It will only take us five minutes to get back." Zabi reassured. "Besides, I think I like you in this outfit. I may just keep you this way for a few days."

There was a long pause then Alex replied coyly. "Whatever you think is appropriate." While in her mind she pictured being led around the apartment by the chain.

TrueMort
TrueMort
441 Followers