A Tale of Two Switches Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrueMort
TrueMort
439 Followers

I the midst of her sleep an odd dream came to Davina. She dreamt she got out of bed and slipped on the blue silk panties that had belonged to Alex. She panted slightly as the smooth material touched her skin.

Walking on tip toes she crossed to her door and opened it. A quick glance up and down the hotel corridor showed there was no one around. Feeling braver than she had ever been before, Davina half ran down the hallway to the door marked 317.

Holding her breath, she was very aware that she was stood outside the girls room naked apart from the sexy underwear that didn't even belong to her. She knocked on the door and it was opened by Zabina, wearing just the white silk shirt which was now unbuttoned all the way.

Davina gaped at the olive skinned woman's tattoo's that swirled across her belly and encircled her breasts. Something dark and rebellious wanted to reach out and touch those tattoos and explore the extent of them as they wound around the fiery woman.

Zabina led her in to the room. Alex was stood wearing only the sexy ankle boots and a wide smile while swirling a glass of ice cubes.

"Give yourself to us." Zabi instructed her as she gently pulled on the tie up laces and deliberately slipped the panties away from Davina's body.

Davina gasped as she became exposed to the two women, and something alien took control of her body. She stood calmly while the Zabina placed her arms behind her and looped soft silk ropes around her wrists until her arms were secured comfortably behind her.

Alex moved in closer and threaded a doubled over rope around her waist, then laced a loose end through the loop.

Davina breathed in the scent of the blonde as she passed the rope between Davina's legs, letting the rope fit snuggly over her labia and up between the cheeks of her bottom. Then yelped slightly as the rope was pulled tight and knotted off to the rope around her waist, then knotted again to the rope around her wrists.

Davina tried to struggle against the bonds, but every movement of her arms tightened the rope across her clit making her legs go weak and her breathing ragged.

"She looks so delicious." Zabina said plucking the ropes and making Davina squirm.

"Very." Alex agreed. "What do we do now though?"

Zabina had stood for a moment pondering the question. "Maybe we should take her up to the pool terrace on the roof and parade her around a little."

"That's such a good idea." Alex said eagerly.

Davina listen intently and when she heard the plane to walk her around the hotel naked apart from the ropes she felt the beginnings of a climax build up inside her.

Alex attached a short length of rope to waist rope. "Walkies Davina." She had said and tugged slightly.

A small scream erupted from Davina.

"I don't think she'll get as far as the roof." Zabi teased. "Maybe just back to her room?"

Davina raised herself on to tiptoes trying to release some of the pressure of the rope while Alex and Zabina led her out of their room and back to her own. By the time they had entered it, Davina's climax had built in to a torrent that threatened to break at any moment.

"Do you think we should leave her on the bed for room service to discover?" Alex asked giggling. "We could leave her with no way of paying her bill so they lead her out of the hotel looking like this.

This tease had been too much for Davina to hold out against, and as she pictured herself being led down to the reception, by the room service women while she was naked and bound. The wave of climax broke over her.

"That did it." Zabina cried gleefully. "Tug the rope see what happens."

Obligingly Alex pulled on the rope and another wave crashed in sending Davina off in to an orgasmic frenzy.

She eventually lost count of how many times they had tugged on that rope and sent her higher and higher. Finally, she felt the rope being removed and a voice that could have been Zabina's say. "Pass me that pen, I want to leave her a note to remember us by."

Something soft and ticklish played across her behind as a deep sleep washed over her once more.

***

Epilogue:

The following day Davina received a phone call from Kjersten. Someone corporation had offered Maidali a scholarship at Chicago University and her student visa was a done deal.

Davina smiled to herself, wondering if it had indeed been Zabina's brother that had put the scholarship forward.

Feeling more relaxed than she had in years Davina travelled back home that afternoon, eager to be back with her family.

That night she asked her husband Brian if he still had the ropes they used to use when they were younger.

He was a little surprised and said that they had been thrown out, then added enthusiastically that he could easily get more.

Davina told him that would be a cool idea. Then went to the bathroom for a relaxing shower before bed.

As she was drying herself Davina noticed something in the mirror. Wiping the steam off the glass she half turned and her breath caught in her throat.

Written across the cheeks of her behind in sharpie pen were the words;

We were here. Alex & Zabi

TrueMort
TrueMort
439 Followers