A Task

Story Info
A mistress gives her sub instrictions in her absence.
986 words
4.64
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Kitten, what I'd do to get my hands on you tonight...

Since I'm unable to give you the attention you so sorely crave, for now, be a good girl for Mommy and do as you're told. If you have toys, get them now. A vibratory and dildo will suffice. If not, we'll make do won't we?

If you aren't already I want you to slip in to some of those tiny little scraps of lace and satin you call underwear. You know how much Mommy loves it when you make an effort.

Now kitten get on your knees where you belong. If I were there you'd be kneeling between my thighs. You love this simple submissive position so much don't you? I bet your sweet little cunt is already wet for me. You're so predictable. My needy little slut.

How much do you want Mommy to make you feel so good you see stars? Tell me.

Hands on your thighs kitten, good girl. You're going to earn your orgasm today, aren't you? Say "yes Mommy".

Run those hands over that soft skin, all the way up to your pretty little face. Run a thumb over your lips, the way Mommy would.

Is your breath already speeding up? Of course it is, Mommy knows how much her precious little slut responds to even the slightest bit of attention. It would be pathetic if you didn't turn me on so when you submit to my will.

Hands down, on your tits now kitten. Your nipples are going to ache when I'm done with them. Don't look at me like that, I told you you'd have to earn your orgasm slut.

Stroke your breasts for me. Gently, teasingly. Good girl. Find your nipples through your bra sweetie, run your fingers over them. Are they peaked for me? They better be.

Once they're nice and hard slip them free from the cups of the bra. Look at them. Perfectly suckable. Let's suck them now shall we?

Take 2 fingers and get them in that pretty mouth. Suck them deep for me kitten.

Now they're nice and wet, rub those sweet little buds. Imagine Mommy's tongue gliding over you. Make sure to treat both equally. Feel good? Mmm I bet it does.

I'm bored of being gentle. It doesn't suit me. Pinch your nipples for me. As hard as you can between your thumb and index finger. Was that a whimper? Good. I love the little sounds you make, goes straight to my pussy.

Let go, you're going to pinch again for 10 seconds then pull for another 10 and release. Do this 5 times for me. Make it hurt as as much as you can handle.

Oh good girl. I do so love to see my little slut follow my instructions so well. I think those tits need to be pinker, don't you? A few slaps will fix that. I know you love it baby, so go on. 5 to each tit as hard as you can. Thank me after each one. Do it. Say "thank you Mommy".

You're doing so well kitten, you make Mommy so wet thinking about you whining as we torture your rosy little nipples together.

Your pussy must be aching by now, ready to be touched. Have you soaked through those panties yet? Go on, reach down and find out.

Imagining the damp spot over your cunt has me stroking my own, oh what you do to me kitten, my perfect subslut.

You can touch, but only over your panties for now. Tease your pussy for me, let's see how wet you can get before we slip the flimsy fabric to one side.

Drenched? Good, tell me how wet you are for Mommy. Go on...

Now bare that cunt, keep your knees spread wide like a proper little whore.

Now would be a good time to grab that dildo. Suck it deep like you would Mommy's strap on cock. No dildo? 2 fingers will do.

Suck, slut. Gag for me.

How badly does that needy little pussy want fucked? Tell me, beg for Mommy to fill you up.

Good girl, stuff your toy or fingers in your cunt buy whatever you do, do not fuck yourself. I know how badly you want to ride Mommy but you'll wait. We're going to play a little game first.

Take the vibrator or the fingers from your other hand. Rub or vibe your clit, fast. You're going to edge for me kitten. Come close to the edge and stop.

Don't you dare cum.

Feeling desperate? Good. We're going to repeat this 5 times. Trib your clit however you can for Mommy, get yourself so close to Cummings and stop.

Oh, and that toy in your dripping cunt? If it slips out we start over. Understood?

Okay kitten, begin.

I'm fingering my own cunt to the vision of you baby girl. That desperate look in your eyes as you deprive yourself of orgasm to amuse me. You're Mommy's favourite slut you know?

Ready to cum for me kitten? Say so. "Mommy I want to cum, please let me cum".

One last edge baby, we'll count down together. You've earned this. Keep stimulating that clit for me.

10...

9..

8..

7..

That's it baby, hold on you're so close to your reward.

6...

5...

4...

Are you ready? You're going to cum for me at 1.

3....

2...

And...

1.

Cum, that's it kitten you earned this. Ride that orgasm for Mommy. Oh you look so beautiful when you climax.

Did that feel good? You did such a good job for Mommy. I'm proud of you. You can feel free to repeat these instructions when you please. For now, a nice hot shower and some tea for you. I'd prepare both for you myself if I could, but for now kitten you'll have to make do with my words.