A Taste of Faith

Story Info
A fantasy about Faith, a girl I knew.
1.5k words
3.71
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legal disclaimer ****All characters are over the age of 18****

This a series about a woman my ex-wife and I knew when we were married a few years back. The names have been changed.....except for Faith.

About Faith; she was a short single mother of 2 young girls. She stood about 5 feet tall and had beautiful brown eyes, thin pink lips with a beautiful smile. Her straight natural blonde hair was just past her shoulders. She had large breasts, I would guess D or DD, she had a small ass and a little extra weight around her belly. Her kids were born by C-Section so her pussy was pink and tight!

Faith worked as a waitress at a strip club, usually wore a bikini top to work and made excellent tips. She was admittedly Bi and offered to show my wife Cindy the ropes (which we STUPIDLY never acted on). After Cindy and I broke up I did date Faith for a few months.

My wife Cindy was about 5'4" and thin. Her figure was almost perfect with a medium sized ass, and small B sized breasts with small nipples. She would often go bra-less and her tits would defy gravity. She dyed her hair red (like Reba) and kept it mid length. Cindy was Bi-curious and the two of us fantasized about a MMF threesome. Her idea was for me to watch her and Faith have sex, I wanted to join in. Since we couldn't agree on the ground rules, we never made it happen.

I was 6'2, about 210 lbs. with a thin frame. I have blue eyes and dark brown hair.

The first fantasy:

Cindy and I were alone in the house and lounging around on a Saturday afternoon, I was wearing short dive shorts without a shirt, Cindy was wearing her black volleyball shorts and a loose tank top with large arm holes.

As we sat on the couch I reached in her arm hole and fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples to see if she was in the mood. Cindy responded as she climbed on top of me and kissed me. We really enjoyed kissing and kissed each other with sloppy wet kissed. Cindy held my face as I held her ass.

We enjoyed foreplay and spent quite a bit of time touching and kissing, at one point one of my hands was under her shirt in the middle of her back, holding he close to my chest. While the other hand was down the back of her shorts rubbing her pussy and asshole.

Cindy was grinding her clit on my cock, dry fucking me. Needless to say we were both turned on.

I pulled her shorts off and turned her away from me. With one hand caressing her breasts and the other teasing her wet pussy, I kissed her neck and cheeks, she turned and our mouths touched for a passionate kiss.

She stood and pulled her flimsy top off and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My 6 1/2" thick cock sprung free. It was covered with precum and hard as ever.

She bent at the hips and took it into her mouth, indicating she wouldn't be there for too long. After a few sucks and strokes she turned around and sat on my lap.

With one hand I guided my cock into her pussy, the other was holding a breast. I kissed her neck as she ground on my cock. The penetration wasn't deep, but by her reaction it must have been stimulating her G spot. I loved the feel of her ass on my pelvis as she moved on top of me.

I said "I think you like this."

She whispered back "The only way this could be any better was if someone was between my legs licking my pussy." With that Cindy came, and when she did, my cock popped out and I shot my load all over her belly.

We laid there for a few minutes, kissing and caressing each other.

"Did you mean it?"

A little confused Cindy asked "Mean what?"

"That you want someone between your legs while I fuck you."

"Mmmmmm that would be hot" she cooed.

"Why don't you call Faith? I think her Ex has the kids this weekend."

Cindy smiled and reached for the phone and dialed.

"Hey Faith, what are you doing?"

I could hear through the phone "I'm working and get off in an hour, no plans for tonight."

"Why don't you come over here after work?"

"I can go home and change, and be over about eight, would that work?" Faith asked.

"Why don't you just come here straight from work?"

"Sure, do you mind if I shower? I smell like a bar."

"No problem, we have extra towels and you can borrow some clothes."

Faith enthusiastically replied "That would be awesome!"

Faith arrived around 6:30 and we watched her walk up in her work outfit: A green triangle bikini top and a matching short cheerleader skirt. Cindy and I were back in our clothes from earlier.

Cindy met her at the door and gave her a big hug. She led Faith to the master bedroom shower. Cindy stated undressing her and kissed her for the first time. As the shower heated up they kissed and undressed each other.

I stepped into the bathroom and reached for them and was rebuked. "Not just yet" Cindy said, "Let us shower and we will come to you."

I watched the two naked ladies step into the shower, I couldn't see much through the clouded glass, but the sounds were heavenly.

I got bottles of cold water, extra towels and readied the bed for us.

I heard the shower stop and I rushed to the bathroom. I grabbed a bath towel and waited for the girls to exit. Faith emerged first and I began to dry her curvy body. I felt the weight of each breast as I dried them. I inspected and toweled off every inch of our friend.

I returned to her face and she pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues danced in each others mouths as we pressed our lips together.

I heard Cindy joke "I'm getting cold back here."

I wrapped Faith's hair in the towel and grabbed another towel for my wife.

I dried my wife in the same fashion and the three headed for the bed. As we were getting into the bed, Cindy pushed Faith's knees apart and dove face first into her neatly trimmed pussy. I watched my wife devour her first pussy and loved it.

I knelt next to them on the bed, watching Faith lay back and enjoy my wife's tongue. Faith reached up and gently stroked my cock, her touch was light as she traced around my cock and balls.

Finally Faith started breathing heavily and started to come, "Oh yes, Cindy, right there, YES, YES, YYYYEEEESSSS.

When her orgasm was over, she pulled Cindy up and kissed her. Faith broke the kiss and looked at me and asked "what are you waiting for, get in here!" I laid next to them and kissed the sides of their mouths, trying to get a taste of Faith from my wife's lips. Cindy finally turned and kissed me, and i could taste Faith on her lips. Cindy pushed my face to Faith and we kissed for a long time.

Faith tried to turn her body to me, but Cindy had her pinned down Cindy seemed to be grinding her pussy to Faith's.

I kissed my way down to Faith's neck and kissed the nape of her neck. I heard her moan as I started kissing her, I nibbled, licked and kissed her sensitive neck.

I moved down and aligned their nipples and nibbled, kissed and licked their breasts. Cindy's nipples seemed to dig into Faith's nipples as they were a little harder. I loved the feel of sliding my tongue between their nipples.

I moved down between their legs and viewed their pussies lined up. I moved in and licked Faith, her pussy was so sweet. I started licking from Faith's asshole to Cindy's, I poked my tongue inside every hole as I passed. I grabbed Faith's ass cheeks and held them open as I ate her ass with my nose in her pussy. Faith broke the kiss and let out an exclamation "OH YES!"

Cindy kept grinding their pussies together and I kept eating Faith's ass and she came again. "YES YES YES OH GOD YES LICK MY ASS".

After Faith came I moved to Cindy's ass and put my thumb on her clit. I heard her say "OH YES BABY, keep that up." He grinding got faster, I heard her muffled voice as Faith kissed her.

I heard Faith say "Come on Cindy, come for me."

I heard the muffled sound of Cindy's orgasm, he grinding slowed and her asshole flexed as she came.

The girls collapsed together on a post orgasmic bliss, they held each other. I grabbed a blanket and covered their sweaty depleted bodies I climbed under the covers and held them both. They settled under each arm and rested their heads on my shoulders, I was in heaven.

The girls fell asleep and I followed soon after.