A Taste of Hell: Caera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caera snorted on a laugh as she bit into her heart. Resonance, so much resonance. The tingling bliss of the thick meat and blood filling her stomach and resonance pulsing into her sin and core, was glorious. She purred, and lay on her side, close to Kia, who naturally rolled her eyes, and scratched behind Caera's neck between some spikes.

The gorujin statue did look kinda similar to the one she ran into earlier today. A fucking juggernaut of muscle, with four sexy horns, two massive wings, a long tail with some spikes on it, and some raptor feet; their cousins, the korgejins, had hooves. And if the penis on the statue was any indication, any lady would be lucky to have him, assuming they weren't human, or tregeera, considering what he'd been doing when Caera saw him.

"Hop on," Caera said, and she laughed as she bit into her heart.

Marquez matched her laugh as he bit into his meal, before handing it to Kia. "No lube? Humans say there's always time for lube."

"Promise you'll do it," Kia said, "and I'll do it first and make sure it's nice and wet for you." Laughing, she took a bite of her heart.

Caera couldn't tell if she was kidding or not. It wasn't like Kia wasn't as horny as any other demon, and every demon got hungry for some sex after a good brawl. Maybe not a near-death brawl like they'd just had, and Kia did look a bit beat up, with a bleeding lip and some cuts on her shoulder. Plus, Kia was a stubborn bitch who didn't like people pushing her into things.

"Prove it," Caera said, grinning up at Kia.

Rolling her eyes, Kia slid out from under Caera's head, and climbed onto the huge statue's lap. She lowered herself down and sat with her tail and butt against the statue's pelvis, and its giant cock sticking up between her thighs. She'd have to take off the armor to fuck it, but that didn't mean the image wasn't hilarious, and Caera laughed.

The vratorin thought about it for a second, before he shook his head. "Nope, not gonna do it. Don't really want a giant dick in my ass."

It was Caera's turn to roll her eyes. She put the huge heart in her mouth, got up on all fours, and turned around so she could wave her big ass and big tail at Marquez.

"You're obsessed with this ass," Caera said through a muffled mouth. She wasn't lying.

"Well, yeah, I have a penis. Naturally, I want to stick penis into ass. Where else would I want to put it?"

Caera tried to not laugh at his silly, all-too-self-aware hypocrisy, but she couldn't help it, and she had to catch the heart as it fell from her mouth. She prowled her way over to Marquez, and curled up against his leg, between him and the giant statue Kia was riding. She munched on her heart, and Marquez absentmindedly used his claws on her back, between those spikes she could never quite scratch right, and she purred as she melted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They took a bit of time collecting their trophies. Two devorjin skulls was a pretty sweet prize, and Caera made sure both of her friends each got one; she already had one. The fight had gone better than anticipated, and sure, they'd all gotten a few scrapes and bruises, and cuts, and Marquez had nearly got his arm ripped off before Kia intervened, but they'd come out on top against two devorjins.

If there'd been any witnesses, it'd have been a problem, for either group. Caera was the defender, but it'd still been a three on two fight. Diogo wouldn't have liked that. Well, fuck Diogo, she wasn't about to just bend over and die in a duel because a devorjin didn't like her in his territory.

Turning skulls into armor would take a tool or two and some time, but it was easy enough to hang them from the chains they had on their belts. One for Kia, and one for Marquez.

"Hot," Caera said, and she stepped back before getting on all fours again.

Kia and Marquez both smiled at each other before swaying their hips a bit, causing the few other skulls dangling on their belts to hit against them. Music to the ears.

"Maybe we shouldn't have come hunting this way," Kia said, "if we ran into trouble so early." She gestured to the two giant devorjin corpses at their feet. The bodies weren't an issue, since they'd break apart eventually, bones and blood eaten by Hell, or scavenged by some hungry imps or grems. Not like anyone could identify who killed them anyway. No forensics in Hell. What she was worried about, was running into more demons with sticks jammed up their asses.

"We can go back," Caera said. "I want to keep going, see what's so special about this cave. But if you want..."

Marquez shook his head. "I've never been here, and after that fight, I'm feeling committed, and energized."

Caera grinned at the man. A belly full of resonance would do that.

Kia sighed, stretched out her wings, hooked them against her back and around her neck, and gestured ahead. "Your nose is going to get us killed some day, Caera."

"Kept you alive all these years, right?"

"Yes..."

"Besides, I'm curious!" She gestured around to the statues, and the markings on the walls. "You don't want to know more about what Val was up to when she was in charge?"

"Not really."

"Oh come on! I mean, look at this." Caera walked up to one of the fujaras, a big one, biggest fujara she'd ever seen. No dick on this statue, either.

The runes over her head in the wall were written in amber. That, was pretty awesome, and Ceara had no fucking idea how someone managed it. You didn't just go touching amber. On the outside, it was just glowing rock, but if you punctured it you were liable to get a fuck load of lava or hellfire all over you. She knew of no way to forge it or manipulate it, but someone two thousand years ago did, and they'd written Valzanal's name in lights. Valzanal, Queen of Death's Grip, Dominator of the Mountains, and a few other ridiculous titles. Didn't seem so ridiculous, when lining the wall in a giant chamber filled with statues, over the head of one huge, sexy as fuck fujara.

Far as Caera knew, fujaras, one of the tetrad demons, didn't normally hit eleven feet tall, but Val did. Big raptor feet and a long tail, a head topped with four enormous horns, with four arms and four eyes. The extra eyes were overtop the others, and pretty much identical to the ones below, making her forehead kinda big, but it worked with her giant horns and flat-ish skull-like demon face.

The long, flowing head tendrils, the tight waist of abs, and the giant tits, were probably a bit of an exaggeration. Probably. Otherwise Val would have made even a succubus envious.

She had some massive spikes on her back that almost looked like they could have been wings, but were really just giant fucking, badass spikes. Caera looked behind her at her tail, and the dozens of sharp spikes that lined its spine that got bigger as they worked up her body. Not nearly as awesome as a fujara's, and especially not Val's.

Val might have been so big and strong, even for a tetrad demon, because of her age. Maybe the spire did something to her when she took it over. Caera didn't know. Zel was pretty big and strong for a bolstara, too, but it wasn't like Caera ran into demons from the terrible four very often to do a comparison. Pretty much never, usually.

"You don't wanna know more about this?" Caera asked.

Kia shrugged. "No?"

Marquez stroked his chin a few times before he walked up to the statue, and circled it.

"I admit, it is a great piece of ass."

Caera laughed. "Val would have eaten you alive. Literally."

He shrugged. "Woulda been worth it." And, as if to prove his point, he reached up and groped the demon's huge tits.

God damn it. Caera laughed again, and pointed to one of the other tunnels.

"Come on. We should scout the area at least, and see if it's a good hunting ground. Maybe not camp out here like those two idiots," she gestured to the two dead brutes, "but I want to see if it's good hunting." And she didn't want to be near that remnant swarm, topside. Too close to their usual hunting ground.

"Fine fine, let's go." Kia came up to her and gave her breastplate a hard thump with the back of her hand. "You're taking lead."

"Of course." Caera grinned at Kia, and made sure to show off her wide mouth and many sharp teeth. "Just follow my nose."

With that, Caera got back on all fours, took a look at a few of the tunnel entrances, and took a deep whiff. Whichever ones smelled like upside probably had tunnels leading back up. But she wanted to go down. Down, deep down into the mountain. They'd come this way for a meal, because Caera didn't want to hunt where she'd seen an angel, a gorujin, and a remnant swarm. But she'd also been curious about this part of Gorzen Mountains.

She picked a tunnel that smelled particularly heavy with stone, burning, and flesh, and started down the path. Kia and Marquez followed behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was always the concern they'd stumble onto some crazy group, exploring new territory. The Damall were an issue, and Caera had to wonder if the gorujin she saw on the mountain was working for them. If he was, that was fucking terrifying, more terrifying than if Zel had somehow recruited a tetrad demon to work for her. Or they might run into a group of organized humans, with swords and spears and shit, surviving off whatever essence they could get. And they could get nasty sometimes, too. If they were a big enough group and organized enough, even deadly.

There was also a warning sent out by Zel about the Righteous Horde. The chances of them coming to Death's Grip was pretty small, but that didn't mean it couldn't happen, and if it did, Caera and her friends would have no choice but to run like hell. Still, sneaking through amber-lit tunnels in the depths of one of the hundreds of mountains in Gorzen, the chance of meeting them was beyond slim.

When they did finally hear some sounds and spot some movement, it wasn't any of those things. It was an orgy.

Another huge chamber, stalactites above, plenty of amber veins, and lots of statues along the walls. There were also some burning bushes in the chamber, giving the room plenty of light, and maybe a bit too much heat. Demons didn't sweat, but they did like to relax when shit got a little too hot. A relaxed demon was a soft demon. A soft demon was an easily aroused demon.

So, as Caera and her friends stuck their heads out from around the tunnel, and the wave of heat hit them, the three of them began to relax, and smile, as they watched the beautiful display.

No devorjins. Good, they were always such hardasses. No tregeera either. Good, they were always angry, jealous bitches. But there were a whole bunch of other demons in the room, and far as Caera could see, she didn't recognize any of them from Diogo's fortress. Maybe a group hiding from Zel's control?

Caera froze when her eyes finally went past the closest group of statues and demons fucking and getting fucked, to the big set of wings in the back of the room, currently getting serviced by a couple succubi.

Oh fucking shit that was a korgejin. Oh shit, that was Renato! So much for tetrad demons being rare, that was two in one night.

"Renato?" she said, and everyone stopped and looked at her.

The giant demon met her gaze, and let out a big, bellowing laugh.

"Caera! You stupid bitch, get over here."

Caera smiled, and waved for her friends to follow. No fucking way that was Renato. But she recognized the big cut in one of his wings, and how one of his big horns was missing its tip.

Much as she wanted to keep her eyes on him, she couldn't help but look around at all the skin and sex. Apparently Kia's sarcastic idea to fuck the giant statue in the last chamber wasn't so sarcastic down here. One little gremla was doing her best to fit a statue's cock into her, and considering how tiny gremlas were, that was impressive. But considering how much more comfortable a dick made of out flesh was, compared to stone or metal, it was no surprise most of the demons around were fucking each other, not the statues.

There was a borjin -- humans called them minotaurs -- also trying to fit a gremla on his dick. Same problem, massive size difference issue, but demons were stretchy, and her belly bulged with the massive amount of dick he'd managed to get in there. Impins and gremlins, with big dicks hanging between their short legs, were making sure a gorgala was getting stuffed. A few incubi and succubi were treating a vratorin. A few other demons were trading each other around, before some of them got adventurous and tried to fuck one of the big statues. Certainly enough fluids on hand to make it possible.

Caera stopped in front of Renato, her friends close on her tail, and she grinned up at the big dumb bastard as she sat, still on all fours.

"This where you been hiding?"

Renato shrugged as he leaned back, and grinned at her. "Hiding's a strong word. Zel knows I'm here."

Renato was a korgejin, one of the two male demons in the terrible four. Big fucking muscles, two big fucking wings, two big fucking arms, but unlike the similar gorujin she saw earlier, he didn't have a tail, and he had hooves. Just like the gorujin, he had one of those skull-like demon faces that were strangely masculine, and scary, and hot. Plus, being ten feet tall kinda added to the whole sex appeal thing he was rocking. Tetrad demons were God damn terrifying, and fucking gorgeous in ways humans just didn't appreciate. Not usually, anyway.

Succubi certainly appreciated it. Two of them were sitting between his legs, rubbing and massaging one very large cock. But they both slowed their fun when Caera got close, and their eyes lingered on Marquez a bit, too. Oh la la.

"I tell you, Ren, I have had one fucked up day. Saw a fucking angel patrolling the skies near my hunting grounds."

Ren lowered his hands from their gentle rest on the back of the two succubi. "That is disturbing."

"Then I saw a fucking gorujin, stripping a tregeera skull."

"Very disturbing."

"Then my friends and I -- Kia, Marquez, this is Renato -- ran across a remnant swarm!"

"A swarm?"

"Yeah, a swarm! Fucking hundreds of them, walking! Just, moving on down the path near Thorn Mountain, going only God knows where."

Renato frowned as he looked down, thinking. "That is--"

"Disturbing, yeah, I know. But right now I'm wondering what the fuck is up with you! You just hanging out here?" She gestured around at the orgy, and then at the two succubi. "And Zel knows you're here?"

"She does."

"She doesn't consider you a threat?"

"Nope."

"And... why not? It's not like tetrad demons get along. I kinda figured you'd just upped and died on me years ago, probably to Zel. Apparently not."

Ren shrugged as he gestured around. "I worked out a deal with her a few years ago. She leaves me alone. I leave her alone."

"And... you're not worried about Diogo?"

"Nope."

"And... you're not worried about getting pulled into a horde? Cause something tells me, if she makes that call, she isn't going to just accept you saying no to a horde call."

Renato thought about that one for a bit, before he scratched one of his horns, and set his hand back on one of the succubi.

"I came down here to find a little peace. If Zel summons the horde, then I suppose I'll obey the call, and return to peace when I've killed everything in my path."

Caera gulped. Much as Renato sat around and acted like a lazy idiot, she knew he was anything but, and she remembered what happened to him during the last horde. He still had the brand, visible on his naked shoulder, like hers.

"Surprised you've stayed down here hidden all this time."

"These tunnels," he said, gesturing to them, "connect to many places in Gorzen Mountains. Though if you've come to hunt and explore, I do suggest being careful. A couple devorjin have been down here, stirring up trouble until I sent them on their way. I think they were looking to do more than just hunt, but also earn a trophy or two and offer it to Diogo. Worms."

Caera glanced back at her friends. All three of them squirmed a bit.

"I'll keep an eye open," she said. "And everyone else?" She gestured to the dozen demons, still in the middle of fucking, though half of them had drifted closer to listen to the conversation.

Renato shrugged. "Same reason you have two friends of your own, I suppose. The horde call left more than a brand on us, didn't it?"

Caera winced. It certainly did. She glanced back at her friends, and they offered her some smiles. She'd told them about back then, no need to retread.

"Good point. But, moving on. Anyone lay claim to this area? Have you?"

"Just this chamber and the ones connected to it." Which didn't sound like a lot of territory, until a glance around showed a dozen tunnels connecting to this chamber, the tunnels were fucking long, and the chambers were fucking huge. It was a lot of territory. If Renato had been anything but a tetrad demon, he would have had to recruit a bunch of enforcers, probably devorjins and tregeeras. Doable, but it didn't seem to jive with his new personality.

She remembered Renato during the horde. She remembered a hungry, violent, angry demon who shredded through the border forces between Death's Grip and The Black Valley. She remembered bodies piled on top of bodies. She remembered mountains of skulls, and the roars of demons giving into their most basic instincts, indulging in murder and rape and everything in between. Demons were perfectly happy taking out their deepest, most fucked up desires on each other, when humans weren't around.

Caera looked to the side, at the only human in the room. A betrayer, considering the 666 etched on their forehead. A man, body hardened into pure muscle, probably by Renato putting him through some serious post-death training. Every nearby demon was either looking at Renato, and looking for a piece of him, his giant body, and his huge dick, or the human man, who had two gorgalas and a riiva fighting for a piece of him.

Caera licked her lips at the sight of him. Humans were attractive. Humans were very, all too attractive. Something about the sight of one got any demon with a pulse hot and bothered, either aching for a fight, for a meal, or for a fuck. Incubi and succubi may have been weak, but every demon knew the score. They were fucking lucky to look so similar to humans.

"He one of yours?" Caera asked, gesturing to the guy buried in thighs and tits fighting for space on him.

"Sebastian. Did you want to fuck him? I can arrange that." Renato grinned at her as he stretched out his wings, and gently teased the backs of each succubus on his lap with his claws, earning some purrs from them. "Or we can. How long has it been since we enjoyed each other?"

Caera thought about it, but after Marquez gave her a small, obviously jealous poke, she laughed and shook her head.

"I'll pass," she said eventually. "Got my friends when I need sexy times." Nodding, she stepped back, wrapped her left arm around Marquez's head, right arm around Kia's head, and gave them snug headlocks as she grinned at Renato. "Though, I mean, we're gonna go explore, and when we come back, maybe we can join you a bit. Sound good fellas?"

"Yeap," Marquez said, and he held out a thumb.

"Ugh, fine," Kia said, holding out her own thumb. Try as she might to sound and look unhappy about the situation, Caera could see her little gargoyle friend glancing between both the betrayer, and Renato. Betrayer, because humans were unfairly hot. Renato, because, well, he was huge.

And Marquez being Marquez, he barely noticed. His eyes were a little more focused on the two succubi.

"So we can go exploring?" Caera asked. "We got a meal already, so we're good for now. But we saw the statue of Valzanal, and we were pretty intrigued." No point in asking if Ren knew her, he'd been born after her death. One of the few.