A Taste of Incest - Honey 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fore stroke, he leaned to watch Judy eagerly slurp her sweet, tidy, delectable mother's enticing slit. Look at that girl go!

Damn!

On the back stroke, he peered past his wet cock and swinging scrotum to see Muriel lick and tease her daughter. What motherly love!

Damn!

In again, and out again, and in deeper, a holy rhythm, not too fast just yet - but a bit faster, then faster, and more, his balls slapping Muriel's sweaty forehead, his cock mining Judy's wet depths. When he slowed, Muriel's tongue tested the cock-cunt joining, tracing along his sensitive underside almost to the top, then back to tease her daughter's clitoris.

Ron's hands strayed from Judy's firm thighs and butt, to Muriel's lovely available boobs, so good held in his palms, her nipples hard under his fingers, till he moved on, stroking, smoothing, fondling, celebrating...

Faster yet. And a breaking point. Judy raised her head from her mother's fertile delta and moaned, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ohhhh... fuuuuck...oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah YEAAAHH!! OH FUCK! OHHHH..." Ron kept pushing. Judy dove back into the maternal bush.

It was time. Ron was ready. He mentally unblocked each clogged vas deferens and let his long-imprisoned semen shoot through his burning urethra to splatter messily into Judy's Pill-protected womb.

Spurt. Spurt. Oh fuck! Spurt. Oh fuck me! Spurt. Spurt some more, till nothing is left. Ron is emptied, drained dry, a hollow fucked-out shell. But he is young. He will revive soon.

Ron slowly left Judy's overflowing cavern. Bur not all the way out quite yet. He teased, poked and trailed his cockhead just inside Judy, then around her labia, and back inside a little, till his stiffness was a fond memory. Then he drabbed across her love button for emphasis.

Muriel wasted no time vacuuming her daughter's soggy pussy, lapping-up and savoring Ron's hot jizm and Judy's spicy secretions, abusing her swollen clitoris with an extra tongue-lashing, and a deep probe of her vagina, before teasing and mouthing Ron's liquefied cock.

Muriel sucked Ron clean. She kept sucking and circling, hardening him again, as her frantic daughter furiously drove her mother toward yet another orgasm, a monster! Muriel let Ron dangle; her tongue parted Judy's livid labia and dove deep, her mouth pressed tight to seal and muzzles her own meaty yells.

Sweaty Judy rolled off her drenched mother. Muriel twisted on the bed to hold and deeply kiss her daughter, swapping flavors, rubbing breast-to-breast, heart-to-heart.

Quivering quims! That's what Ron blurrily saw, their legs a-sprawl as the women genetically communed. He could not stop himself. Lust drove him onward. He leaned down, moved legs, and stuck his tongue far inside Muriel's pussy, then into Judy, tasting just a trace of himself inside her, and back, and again. Their joined mouths moaned, mother and daughter, partners, lovers.

"Oh Mom!" Judy whispered.

"Oh baby!: Muriel hummed.

"Holy fuck!" Ron croaked.

Ron went for more tastes, and more. Yummy! Nobody complained.

The women finally separated but lay close, holding hands, gasping in unison, nipples flat, beautiful breasts rising and falling like ocean tides.

"Ohhh, I'd like to do that again, with me on top! But time doesn't wait. We should go check on our friends." Muriel was always practical. But she let the kids nurse on her a while.

The three stumbled to the en-suite shower for a good rinse and a bit more groping and kissing and taste-testing, et fucking cetera. Then out to dry each other, with more gropes and kisses of course. Ron left his hair wet; the women had worn floral shower caps.

=====

Prepare for the day. Dress in sensible clothes: sneakers, and fresh tees, and denim trousers and overshirts for all. Make basic plans. Gather lists and maps of where to go. Gather first-aid supplies from Dr Elliot's stocks. Load those in the Mercedes trunk, leaving lots of space for whatever. Sit three abreast on the bench seat, Muriel driving, Judy in the middle because Ron's long legs do not fit there. Drive.

Judy twisted the dial on the car radio. She again heard local KPIE, the Voice of Piedmont, California. Fuel for the station generator must be low; they broadcast five-minute bulletins every fifteen minutes, then shut down till the next. Their signal was still scratchy and wobbly.

"...confirmed that sewage is leaking into water supplies. Your tap water is not safe, folks. Boil anything that comes out your faucets. Do not resort to swimming pool water. Do NOT drink any untreated water! If there's nothing else, make sure your home water heater is switched OFF, and tap into its tank..."

Fade out, and back in.

"...no list of closed roads and bridges. State police and civil defense officials warn people to stay home unless there is imminent danger. Stay off roads unless absolutely necessary. That is all for now. Next bulletin in ten-"

Then dead air.

Muriel looked at the youngsters. "I'll classify our drive as necessary."

Some members of the Glee Club and Muriel's other societies were nearby in Vishnu Hills, which WERE a firm geological feature - solid rock, no landfills, no silt soils.. No friends there needed help but they were damn thankful of the thoughtfulness.

They drove further afield. This was not easy. Sirens and flashing lights abounded, but none too close to their route. Under- and over-passes, and intersections and rail crossings, and major roads - many were blocked by debris or barriers. Unknown liquids flowed from broken pipes. They avoided downed power lines like rattlesnakes -wires could go hot and deadly if power was restored to a locale.

They arrived at the partly-fallen California bungalow of the Devlins, part of Muriel's social circle, who coincidentally were flaming Celtic redheads. Cynthia and her junior-college-age daughter Lilith and son Damon stood dejectedly before the house surveying the fatal damage.

"Oh Cyn!" Muriel cried, jumping from the Mercedes to clench her friend. "This is terrible."

Ron and Judy were introduced to the older Lilith and Damon; they hugged. The mothers cried together. Then Cyn hugged Judy and Ron, and cried; and Muriel hugged Lil and Damon, and cried.

Tears eventually dried. Life proceeds.

"It was home," Lilith sighed, "And now it's gone."

"We lived here all our lives," Damon said, touching his sister's arm.

"It's a disaster," Cynthia moaned. "I don't know-"

"Cyn, stop! You all are welcome to stay with us as long as you need! We have lots of space! More guest rooms than you can count! You sure won't find any hotel or motel vacancies now. C'mon, pack up some clothes and valuables. There's room in the trunk."

More hugging and crying, and then to work. Roofs of living and dining rooms and attached garage had partly collapsed, leaving their car buried under roofing and their spaces open to the smoggy sky.

Hmm, it's not so smoggy now. Maybe blocked roads and almost no traffic meant it would be a clean air day!

The Devlins stuffed duffels with clothes and items that could NOT be left behind for looters: jewelry, documents, a pill-bottle of hashish, treasured photos, sacred tokens, and a stash of gold coins.

Cynthia was still downbeat. "Ever since Liam died, I've just holding everything together, and now this..."

"You're insured, right?"

Cynthia nodded. "Sure, with AAA, they're great."

"So you'll be dispossessed a while but you'll put it all back to rights," Muriel encouraged. "Life goes on. This is a temporary break in your timeline, that's all. Recovery takes time but you'll get there. For now, just come to our home and stay out of reality."

Muriel ferried the Devlins to her home. All unloaded their stuff.

"Judy, you should stay here and help Cyn and Lil and Damon settle in. They can have the last upstairs room."

None of the Devlins were in Glee Club so the settling-in would not be too intimate. Club rules applied.

=====

You may wonder, "What's with this Glee Club stuff?" [See prior chapters.] Muriel had explained it.

"We are a circle of friends, Ron, of loving friends, girls and women of the Piedmont Glee Club. We've found that we have... interests. No, we are not rabid lesbians. No bull-dykes or princesses, no domination and submission. We are a sisterhood and we look out for each other. We do not hate men. I love my husband, even with his... quirks. You are not so bad yourself. That is why we chose you."

At the start of every high school year the Club chose a young man, a senior over 18 of excellent instincts and discretion, to be their 'guy' for a year. Special guys attending local junior college might be extended another year but never longer.

Glee gals could safely slurp each other and fuck their guy to avoid outside distractions. The 'guy' seriously pledged to only fuck Glee Club women during his term. Tony had been the 'guy' a few years back and he could still participate. He was followed by black Genevere Garfield's twin brothers Juan and Don, and other zip-lipped, fancy-tongued, slippery-dicked young men no longer in the vicinity. It was a long, protective tradition.

Ron was the 'guy' this year: auditioned by his long-time acquaintances the Heinecke sisters; trained by his classmates Judy and Maria in sweaty sessions; and approved by a committee of mothers he licked and dicked to joyous insanity. They liked him. He might stay on. A year in community college could be another year of fun before facing the real world.

The general rule: No cock-in-cunt-or-ass except with Glee Club members or spouses. The Devlins were not members. Too bad.

=====

Muriel drove cautiously in ever-widening loops around Piedmont. It was not much later that they found themselves at the Sabbatini's tract house. Like the Devlin's, it was somewhat trashed. As before, a distraught mother and her mature children were out front, groaning over the partly-collapsed roof.

.

"Teresa!" Muriel cried. They hugged.

"Maria!" Ron cried. They hugged and kissed.

"Watch out!" Tony cried, dropping a broken table.

They and their kin had all been knee-deep in fuck the past weekend at the Elliots' mountain cabin. But out here in public, they should not provoke the neighbors.

Maria, the embodiment of a Minoan princess (but lacking snakes) was Ron's other firm girlfriend as well as being in the Glee Club sex cloud with her taut mother and hard-muscled big brother. Maria had ridden Ron many times.

Maria looked at Muriel and Ron. "I'm glad you're here."

"I'm sure glad Tony's here," Teresa said. Her classic Minoan goddess facade strained with fatigued concern.

"Well, he and Dad can't stand each other, and Pam avoids all her messed-up family but Ron, so we're still bunking with the Heineckes on this brief home visit. We can't go back east yet; our college is still closed by protests. We'll catch a bus back when it re-opens. We're stuck here till then. Fuck, when will buses start running again here?"

"Don't mind me, folks," Tony said. He flexed his back and shoulders to loosen muscles, then returned inside to search for more wrecked junk. His borrowed Indian motorcycle with sidecar occupied the driveway.

"My car is out of gas," Teresa grimaced. "Franco took his Jeep and is probably stuck in Yuma or some shit. Good thing he's not here - he'd torch the house for the insurance."

Her kids were safe. Her jerk husband was remote. Life is an odd game.

Muriel made the same offer: Come stay with us and bring necessities. Stay till your home is rebuilt. Grab clothes and valuables and let's go.

"Where's Pam?" Ron asked Tony. Maria stood between them, an arm around each waist. They gently slapped at her tickling fingers.

"At the Heinecke place. It's not damaged but I figured I might need the sidecar for cargo, so I didn't bring her. We'd been busy there."

Yeah, Ron thought, real busy. Hot MILF Magdala, and her three foxy, slurpy daughters, and his own luscious big sister Pam, and studly Tony, still the 'guy' - all romping together over the weekend, and since then. Busy busy busy.

"I know what you're thinking," Tony said. "It wasn't just fun. Maggie has no generator. Judy invited us all to stay over so we packed stuff and I hauled a few sidecar loads. Then I came here. I talked with Mom earlier on the CB radio. I knew she and Baby Sis" - Maria made a face at him - "were okay. Let's finish packing, lock up, and get gone."

The Indian's sidecar and the Mercedes trunk and backseat were stuffed with duffels and cartons and two coolers filled with frozen food. Muriel and Teresa sandwiched Ron on the bench front seat. Thighs were squeezed. Tony rode point over a safe, circuitous route to solid Vishnu Hills. Sirens and flashing lights mostly stayed distant.

The small convoy arrived and quickly unloaded. Tony rolled the borrowed motorcycle in the spacious Elliot garage for safe-keeping. He had goddam well better return it in extra-pristine condition or he would lose a friend.

=====

Muriel, sheathed now in only a light sun dress, surveyed the mob filling chairs and sofas in the big living room. Some laps were filled, too. She announced the guestroom assignments.

"Pam, you and Ron" - Pam wiggled in her little brother's lap - "will room with Judy. Maggie, you and the girls" - Faith, Hope, and Ann snuggled on a sofa - "can split the two rooms next to Judy's. Teresa, you and Tony and Maria have the opposite room. Judy, leave Tony alone! Cyn, you and Lil and Damon, you're at the end of the hall. That leaves a room free in case anyone else shows up. Laggards have to bunk on the sofas in here, no privacy. Any questions?"

"Yeah, Mom. When's lunch?"

"Just as soon as you make it, baby. But only sandwiches and snacks and cocktails. Today will be hot and I have plans."

"And just what those plans entail, dear?" Magdala asked.

"Your wildest dreams, Maggie!" Muriel smirked.

Faith said, "You have a very evil mind, aunty Muriel."

Hope said, "And the day is young, damn!"

Ann said, "Where's lunch?"

Light lunch with honey puffs and strong cocktails appeared at the extended dining table. Then more cocktails - the Elliot liquor cabinet was well-stocked. Damon produced his not-small pill-bottle filled with chunks of blonde Lebanese hashish, and a pipe and lighter. Everyone puffed, and again.

"Nice smoke," Faith said after exhaling.

"He always gets the best," Lilith proclaimed.

"Do you have good connections here?" Ann asked.

"I invoke my Fifth Amendment rights," Damon whispered.

"We'll torture you anyway," Hope promised. She wiggled her fingers.

Do not be sober when you are sitting-out a disaster.

They had tried listening to earthquake news as they ate but it was too distressing and distracting. Judy tuned the big Grundig receiver to a Mexican station. Soft ranchero music made a comforting background.

"Hey Mom, when do we fire up the generator and air conditioning? It's getting hot in here." Not that Judy minded stripping down.

"We'll only run those in the evening to save fuel, baby. Anyway, we don't need A.C. now. It's pool time!" She mimed diving.

Flaming-red Cynthia looked at her flaming-red kids, then at grinning Muriel.

"Uhh, I don't think we packed any swimwear..."

"Suits are banned. It's skinny-dipping weather." Muriel skinned the thin sun dress over her head and spun in naked glory, arms raised, boobs flashing, navel a-twirl, the dress a swirling banner.

"Last one in the water has to mix the next round!" She grabbed her freshened drink and skipped barefoot out the back entrance. All eyes followed her sweet bouncy buttocks and dark swinging tresses.

Most of the rest had donned shorts or skirts before lunch. Ron and Judy shed theirs fast and trotted after Muriel. The Heineckes and Sabbatinis were not far behind. All those great butts!

The Devlins looked at each other, shrugged nervously, and followed suit (without suits). None stared too directly as they stripped. All had freckles down to forever. Damon lagged, snagging the hashish gear.

Cynthia was last out; she knew how to mix drinks. She managed to hold onto her tumbler and to nestle bottles of spirits and mixers in her arms against her bare Celtic breasts. Nipple-stiff refreshingly cool, indeed! She unloaded at the outside table and joined the wet mob.

Fourteen heads bobbed in the refreshing pool.

Judy climbed to the diving board, posed, bounced, and cannon-balled, drenching any who had not already submerged. She surfaced. Tony splashed waves at her till his mom and sis shoved him under.

"Hey!" Tony spluttered when he surfaced.

"Hay's for horses, not for men,' Teresa sang.

"Well Mom, he IS kinda hung, y'know," Maria observed.

"I'm hung like Einstein and smart as a horse," Tony bragged.

The four Saxon-blonde Heinecke women stood partly submerged, their round, cherry-tipped breasts floating nicely on lapping wavelets. They smiled into each others' blue eyes and took action.

Mermaid-lithe Ann filled her lungs, bottom crawled to Ron, and sucked his cock till she ran out of breath, then splashed and dunked him. Her big sisters Faith and Hope snuck up on an unsuspecting Damon, tightly sandwiched him between their awesome bodies, and dived. Magdala laughed and pulled Cynthia under, wrapping around the surprised but unresisting Celtic beauty.

Lilith seemed neglected till Judy eased behind her, sank, grabbed wriggling feet, pulled her under, and tickled. Lilith exploded with freckles and froth swirling in all directions. My, she was entertaining! Especially when crafty Muriel tickled her armpits and bit her neck.

They calmed. "More cocktails!" Cynthia demanded. "And more hash," Damon whispered. No need telling the neighbors.

Fourteen naked dripping souls gathered at the shaded round table for drinks and puffs. All were pretty well swacked by now. Cocks and balls swung; boobs bobbed; nipples crinkled; tight butts flexed; wet pubes glistened; lips pursed. Various bits of anatomy were more-or-less-politely patted. Eyeballs were glazed. Inhibitions were blurred.

"It's time to advance my plan," Muriel thought.

"Hey people, we are going to play a game. We are all adults so this is an adult game. Anyone not wanting to play can sit it out, and watch, or not. You know where the lounge seats are. Any cowards?"

Her wine-dark eyes swept across them. Nobody walked away.

"Okay, here's how it goes. I have these little masks" - she emptied a box of skimpy black objects onto the table - "with tight slits so you can see general forms but no details. Leave these on, real steady. You don't want to know who you're dealing with. That's the surprise part."

Muriel drank a good sip and faced the audience. Nobody spoke.

"So here's the thing. It's a sex game. But no fucking, only sucking and licking and petting. Everyone gives and gets oral sex in rotation. I'll get to how that works in a minute. You guys" - she waved at Ron, Damon, and Tony - "keep your dicks out of pussies and asses. You get to be licked and blown and stroked, nothing more. We only use mouth and hands.

"Here's how it goes. We have three men and eleven women here - four mothers and seven daughters. I'll arrange ten of us to sit on the edge of the pool, feet in the water, thighs open wide. You'll be sorted, not by family or age, but as mixed mother-daughter-son, mother-daughter-son, mother-daughter-son, and then the last mother.

"Four daughters will start in the pool. You slurp the first available genitals until they cum. Make them grunt! Then you take your place at the end of the line and wait for your turn to be slurped. You on the edge - after your cum, it's your turn to hit the water and slurp the next open crotch. We go round and round."

Cynthia looked troubled. Was her friend pushing incest? "Doesn't this mean we'll use our tongues on our own family? My own kids and me? And when does it end?"