A Taste of Slavery Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

"Quite sure, Master Sam. But I do understand slave psychology. There is no one more slave than I am, but knowing myself, I understand other slaves as well. When a friend of ours wanted to learn to be a Mistress, Mistress Dark took her for two days. The first day she had to spend as a slave. It wasn't until the second day she learned about being a dominant. I think she was wise to do so."

"I met someone like you at the BDSM convention I attended in Las Vegas with Marcia. A slave girl that won a contest making Marcia cum. Do you remember, Marcia?"

"Very much, Master. I'm unlikely to ever forget Alicia."

"What was so special about Alicia?" Master asked.

"Like your slave with Chantelle just now, she knew how to engage the brain in the sex act. It's no longer just physical sensations, it's how you experience them in your head and what you think about the physical sensations. Very potent stuff. I don't know about you, but I'd like to retire now," Sam said. "I desperately need to fuck my slaves."

I was not surprised, Sam's cock was rigidly hard, and leaking precum. Master was hard too. I wanted to feel him in me.

"This slave would very much love to be fucked, Master," I said. "Master Sam has the right idea. I think bed is a wonderful idea. Come on, Lisa. Let's see if we can get Master to cum more than he did this afternoon."

"Chantelle," Master Sam said, "please show our guests to their room. Return quickly so you can pleasure your Mistress while I fuck her."

"Oui, Monsieur," she replied.

Chantelle brought us to our room.

"Monsieur has two master suites and two master baths. I know you weren't prepared to spend the night, but we have some items for our guests to use. They're in this closet." She opened the door showing us small personal sized items of bathroom items. "Please use anything you require. I look forward to spending more time with you tomorrow. Bonne nuit, Monsieur Scott, Julia and Lisa."

I kissed her again, and she kissed me, thanking me for her orgasm. Chantelle left and we looked around. It was a full sized bedroom suite, approximately the same size as our bedroom. The bathroom was also large. Lisa and I got into the shower while Master undressed. We grabbed toothbrushes and a small tube of toothpaste from the closet and brushed while Master showered. Lisa and I climbed into bed, kissing and petting one another, waiting for Master to join us.

Master came to bed, slightly damp and sweet smelling. Lisa attacked his cock and I sucked his balls until Master chose to fuck Lisa. I watched my Master fuck my friend, his cock sliding back and forth in her steamy cunt. Lisa climaxed three times before Master's cock flexed multiple times, accompanied by his impassioned groans, spewing his essence deep in her cunt. Lisa mewled as she felt him pulse inside her. He pulled out, his cock shrinking.

I shoved his cock in my mouth, not only cleaning him off, but striving for another erection. After all, I wanted to be fucked too. I was once again a needy slave, collared by my true Master. Content in my slavery, but craving my Master own me and make me his once more. Master did not disappoint. I was able to get him hard and while I sucked his cum out of Lisa, he pounded my pussy to four orgasms. Sometimes waiting was its own reward.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers