A Taste of Slavery Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say anything at first, looking to the rest of us for some clue as to what to do. As one, we were shaking our heads, urging him to say yes. Janet started to cry, low sobs as she waited for an answer.

"Yes, you may," Chen finally said. I vacated my place on the couch and invited him to sit down.

"Please sit, Master Chen. I've been working on her cock sucking skills, but she still hasn't sucked a live one yet. Please tell me if her work is satisfactory of if she needs to work on them some more. Slave, remember everything I've taught you and don't disappoint me."

"No, Mistress."

It only took a few seconds and Janet's hands were unzipping his pants, removing his cock, already quite hard, and her mouth was dipping over the crown of his cock. I told the others they could leave the basement, but I was going to stay and ensure the slave took proper care of Chen's cock. The all went upstairs while I silently critiqued her skill level. As far as I could tell, she was doing even better than she'd done sucking the strap-on, but I wasn't on the receiving end of her attentions. I attributed it to her desire to become his slave and she wanted to show him what he'd be giving up if he refused her.

Chen certainly seemed to be enjoying her skills. His hips were thrusting up and into her mouth. To the best of my knowledge, Chen hadn't had sex with anyone since the Memorial Day party, unless he was jacking himself. He hadn't dated anyone but Janet and she hadn't been ready for sex yet. She was ready for sex now as she desperately needed to cum. Poor Chen didn't have a chance. She drained his balls in five minutes.

"Again," I ordered, wanting to see more of her skills.

Janet took her time on her second attempt. She already had a captive audience who'd proven he'd enjoyed her skills. She cleaned his cock and balls, gently sucking him into another erection. She took all of his cock into her mouth, her lips buried on the base of his shaft, her fingers fondling his sack.

"Holy Mother of God," Chen choked out, his hips rising again, thrusting up into Janet's mouth, breathing hard.

"Slow down, slave. There's no rush. You're seeking the Master's pleasure, not your own," I said, swatting her lovely ass.

Janet slowed to a more leisurely pace, and while Chen still thrusted, it was a more relaxed state of excitement. In ten minutes, she completed the job a second time, swallowing every drop of his cum.

"Put away his cock now, slave. You may go upstairs and wait for me."

She licked him clean again, leaving his cock a lot smaller and glistening clean. She tucked him away and went upstairs.

"I'm sorry, Chen. I don't know what you were hoping for with Janet, but it became more apparent with each passing day that Janet was enjoying her servitude. It became obvious tonight she was a natural slave. I don't know if she's ready to submit fully to a Master yet as the rest of us do, but she's definitely a submissive who would enjoy having someone take charge of her."

"I was afraid she was," Chen said, panting, slowly coming off a two orgasm high. "I don't know what to do with a slave. I've never even considered having one before."

"I understand," I said, "though it should be said my Master never anticipated having one before either, let alone two. I will continue working with her. She's still rough. She's just come to the realization herself, so I'm not surprised. Master and I will help you come to terms with her submission if you wish. We could also direct you to Mistress Dark for training, but the last person who took her training had to be a slave for a day before learning the ropes as a Mistress. I'm keeping her here tonight. She'll go on your date tomorrow night as planned, though for now, I'm maintaining control of her sexuality. She can have no orgasms herself, but you may pursue her oral talents at will. Did Master talk to you about coming to LA this weekend?"

"He did."

"While there, Janet can experience a couple other things she was curious to try out. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. There are many beautiful women to look at, even if they're mostly lesbians. Janet will be riding with you on the way there."

"Thanks, I think."

"I won't have control of her much longer, Master Chen. I'm exploring how deep her submissiveness goes."

We went upstairs and Janet said, "Mistress, you said I could cum if I sucked his cock."

"Indeed I did, slave. Chen would you like to stay and watch Janet be fisted?"

"Uh, no, I don't think so."

Janet looked worried as Chen took his leave. Did he not stay because he didn't want to see it, or didn't want to see it being done to her, or wanted nothing more to do with her? Despite her trepidation at his leaving, Janet was desperate to cum. The rest of them were curious, having never seen it be done before, even Reneé, who needed to get home to her Master. I removed the Slave Trainer and made Janet clean up after herself. If anything, it was messier than the first one she cleaned. She was well lubricated, which was good considering Lucia would be sticking her whole hand up Janet's cunt.

"Lucia, as you have the smallest hands, I'd like you to fist Janet. Have you seen it done before? If you haven't, I have a video you can watch first."

"No, I've seen it done," Lucia assured us.

"On the floor and spread your legs, slave."

Janet lay down and spread her legs wide. Lucia got on her knees by Janet and pushed four fingers of her right hand together and started inserting them. Janet moaned and climaxed, kept on the edge of cumming all night. Janet's pussy eventually resisted the invasion and Lucia would slide her fingers out, push inward again, stretching the flesh, and repeat. Each time, she was lubing her fingers in Janet's sopping cunt and stretching it wider and wider. Finally, all four fingers were in up to the webbing of Lucia's thumb.

"Oh, fuck!" Janet moaned, orgasming a second time. "Do you have your whole hand in me yet?"

"Not the thumb," Lucia replied.

Janet groaned louder. Lucia pulled back until she could squeeze her thumb against her palm, then pushed inward again. As small as Lucia's hand was, it still looked bigger around than Edward or Rob's cock. Maybe her wrist was slightly smaller, but pushing her palm through was really going to distend her poor cunt. Lucia pushed in close to widest point. Janet's hips were rocking, her legs were shaking, her whimpering a constant motor like hum. Lucia kept up the pressure and a fraction of an inch a time, her hand disappeared in the liquid tunnel. Lucia's hand went past the wide point and slipped in, Janet's cunt closing around Lucia's wrist.

"Jesus," Janet moaned, "I'm cumming again."

We could see Lucia curling her hand into a fist and pushing back and forth, a bump forming under her skin and moving back and forth.

"It won't stop," Janet mewled. "I'm still cumming."

We watched, goggle eyed, as Lucia kept it up for several minutes, Janet groaning like the damned the whole time, her hips bucking up against the hand filling her. As far as anyone could tell, she never stopped cumming while Lucia's hand was in her. Finally, Lucia unclenched her hand and slid it out, soaking wet. Janet lay there, quivering, unable to stop as panting gasps escaped her lips. Lucia got a towel from the kitchen to wipe her hand.

"Damn!" Reneé said. "I need to get back to my Master, but tomorrow evening, if you want to do that to me, I'm game."

"Me, too," Lisa said.

"Master, may I?" I asked.

"Not unless you talk to the doctor first."

I was taking Lucia in for her appointment tomorrow to see if Doctor Sturgis could help. I might know by tomorrow afternoon.

"As you wish, Master. Janet will spend the night, sir. She will repay Lucia for the excellent fisting she received, so both Lisa and I may spend the night with you. It may be our last time all together until after the weekend."

"Excellent. I need some relief after watching that."

"Lisa and I know exactly what to do, Master."

"I know you do."

******

SCOTT

If it wasn't so fucking late on a work night, I could have fucked my slaves all night long. Watching Lucia and Janet was awe inspiring. As it was, it was still one AM when I fell asleep. In the morning, both of them worked to suck me to completion, Julia winning her reward, then sharing it with Lisa. I warned them to be careful. I didn't want anyone in the house after Lucia left. Both of them promised to check in regularly so I knew they were fine.

Reneé came over to start her first day of work before I left. I told Julia I'd have more supplies delivered on Monday. Eight more pieces to build at an average price of over 6,000 apiece. There was no doubt about their business being successful anymore. I'm glad they'd have five people working now. They might need to hire more once Lucia went home. This whole enterprise would work a lot better if we didn't have to worry about Jack anymore. We could use all the garage space.

Which brought up another issue. We needed to get rid of a lot of the stuff we'd kept for a garage sale. Every weekend seemed to have been taken up with other things, plus I wouldn't want to have one until a certain asshole was arrested. He was seriously mucking up every aspect of my life. Maybe I should just donate it to Goodwill to get it out of my garage and basement.

As expected, my slaves kept me well informed all morning long. At one point, Julia sent me emoji's of a fist, a thumb's down and a sad face. Apparently the doctor didn't want her engaged in fisting. Still, it stirred the memory of watching last night's visual treat and I got an uncomfortable hard-on to carry around for a quarter hour.

At another point, Julia said, Cautious good news about Lucia. Doctor thinks she can help Lucia conceive, but complications. Will discuss when we see you tonight. Love.

I asked Jerry how his classes were coming along. He said classes were going good, but seriously fucking with his love life with Reneé. He was looking forward to the weekend. So was I. Damn, another hard-on. Fuck. You'd think as often as I was having sex, it would put a damper on the damn things, but no such luck.

I was ready to go home when the appointed time came along. On the way home, I spotted a white Toyota Corolla near our house. I remembered the description of the car which followed Lucia and Julia on Monday and slowed down. No one in the car, but I stopped and took a photo of the license plate anyway to send to Detective Riley. Due to the presence of the car, I was especially cautious when I went into the house, but no one jumped out of the bushes, nor interfered in any way as I made my way inside.

My slaves greeted me with their usual blow job, and I practically exploded into Lisa's mouth. She shared my cum with Julia. Janet was still there.

"Doesn't Janet have a date with Chen tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. She'll be leaving to get ready after you've put an anal plug in her. It's time to start preparing her for her first ass fucking."

Janet looked sheepishly down at the floor. "Please hurry, Master Scott. I need to leave."

Janet's face was covered in dried girl cum, cracked and peeling from her face.

"Have you been working on Janet's submissiveness today?"

Julia noticed the direction of my gaze. "No, Master. That cum is from Lucia last night. She wasn't allowed to clean it off all day."

"Where's the first plug?"

Lucia handed me the smallest of the plugs we owned and some lube. I had Janet bend over the back of the couch, her puckered opening staring at me like a cyclops eye over her damp cunt. She was as wet as my own slaves were. I spread the lube over and into her crinkled star before inserting the plug. Janet's butt cheeks clenched when she felt the glass tip on her bum hole.

"Relax, Janet. This one isn't much larger then the finger I was smearing the lube with. It will go in much easier if you relax."

I waited until her cheeks started to unclench before pushing against her muscular rim. It slid easily up her rectum. I patted her bottom.

"All done. You can stand up now."

Janet hesitantly stood, feeling the sensation of something inserted inside her. Julia was standing there with a Slave Trainer, with the other fully charged one in Lisa's hand. Julia put it on Janet, much to her dismay.

"You will wear one of the Slave Trainer's all date long," Julia explained as she tightened the straps. "My app will tell me when it dies and has to be replaced, and when the charged one is inserted. The app will tell me if you orgasm. You are not allowed to orgasm tonight. I explained the rules to Chen yesterday. He may use your mouth as often as you like, but you must do without an orgasm all night until after Chen leaves. At that point, you may contact me and I will allow you one orgasm. Failure to abide by the rules will result in a severe punishment. I may not allow you to cum for a week. Do you understand the rules as I've explained them, slave? Oh, and what time does your date with Chen start?"

"Yes, Mistress. Eight-thirty."

"I won't start the vibrations until eight-thirty. You may sleep without the Slave Trainer, but you will charge them so they will be ready for use tomorrow morning. You will put it in after you shower. I will turn it on again when you arrive for the trip to LA. You must be here and ready to go at seven. Only bring one set of traveling clothes. You will be naked the rest of the weekend. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"The plug in your ass will remain there constantly except when you need to use the toilet, at which point you will remove it, wash it thoroughly with soap and water, then reinsert it when you're done. Here is more lubricant, but if you're without lube for some reason, get it nice and wet in your slutty cunt before shoving it in your ass."

Janet blushed a deeper red. "Yes, Mistress."

"You may leave now. You can wash your face when you get home."

"Yes, Mistress."

Janet put on her clothes and left. The rest of us sat down for supper. I was feeding Lisa tonight.

"I'm quite impressed with your handling of Janet," I said. "One would think you were born dominant instead of the beautiful slave slut you are."

Julia glowed from my praise. "Thank you, sir. I owe it all to my Master. You were a superb teacher."

"So what was the result of the doctor visit today? You said we needed to discuss it."

"As expected, Lucia's rape and subsequent infections left her uterine wall quite scarred. The doctor said it would be difficult for her to conceive naturally, but she does have some sections of the uterus which are not as scarred as other sections. The doctor believes she can insert a fertilized egg on a smoother section of the wall, where it will attach itself and develop normally. She said Lucia would need to stay here locally so the doctor can monitor the baby's progress through the first three months to ensure development proceeds normally. After which, Lucia can go home for the duration of the pregnancy with the name of a doctor in LA who will monitor her progress the balance of the pregnancy. It's possible the first attempt won't catch and Lucia may need to do it a few times before she's pregnant, so Lucia may be here for awhile."

"That's no problem," I said. "Lucia is a lovely guest and you can certainly use the extra help with your business until the others get up to full speed. We'll make sure she gets regular visits home to be with her Mistress."

"Thank you, sir," Lucia said, shyly, "but I have another favor to ask."

"Anything for you, Lucia, for protecting my girls."

"Doctor Sturgis would like to work with fresh sperm, not frozen. Sam is willing to come and provide it, but I would be honored if you could donate your sperm, sir."

I looked at my slaves. "Is this okay with you?"

"Yes, Master," both said at once. Julia continued. "I wish Lucia could conceive naturally, Master, and you could give her a child the old fashioned way instead of cumming in a cup, but we have no issues with you being the father. It might even give us more reasons to visit LA."

"Does Mistress Brianna have any objection to my providing the sperm?"

"No, sir," Lucia replied. "She doesn't mind expanding the gene pool."

I smiled at them. What marvelous women they were. "I would be happy to cum in a cup for you, Lucia."

"Thank you, sir. I am honored and greatly appreciate your donation."

"The better news might be that if Lucia does get pregnant, the resulting child may stretch her uterus, breaking up some of the scar tissue and allow it to heal more naturally, which means she could become pregnant naturally second and subsequent occasions, Master," Julia said.

"That would be good news," I replied.

"I'm hopeful, Master," Lucia said.

"This calls for a celebration. Should I crack a bottle of wine?"

"Please do, sir," Julia said. "Everyone should have some to drink except me."

"I wish we could go outside," I said. "I hate we're not able to do the things we normally can."

"We can go outside, sir," Lucia said, "but we need to be more on guard. I wouldn't drink if we went outside to keep you safe."

"You're the one who should be celebrating the most. We'll stay inside. Which reminds me. There was a white Toyota Corolla outside with no one in it. I took a picture of the license plate to send to the detective."

"Let me see it, sir," Lucia said.

I showed her the picture. She inspected it closely.

"It looks an awful lot like the one which followed us, but I know there are probably hundreds in Fresno."

"Detective Riley can look it up." I sent him the photo.

"Master, Lucia showed me how to play dominoes last night. I think we ought to play while we drink. Perhaps we can have a contest."

"What kind of contest?" I asked.

"Perhaps the loser of each game has to give the winner an orgasm," Julia said.

"That hardly sounds fair to Lucia. She doesn't normally suck cocks," I answered.

"If you think I'm going to lose very often, Master Scott. You are quite mistaken," Lucia laughed, "and in the unlikely event that it's you I end up giving an orgasm to, I know how to properly suck a cock without getting the willies about it. I think it far more likely you end up licking me to orgasm than the other way around. Having a man dining on my pussy doesn't bother me in the slightest."

"I smell a challenge," Lisa said.

"I do too," Julia added. "I'll get the dominoes while you open the wine, Master. Good thing I'm not drinking. I may get the most orgasms of all."

"Fat chance," Lucia said. "Drinking or not, I'll have most of them."

"Another challenge," I said, getting the wine and three glasses.

I fancied myself a good games player. I was competitive in most things I did and tonight was no exception. I didn't plan on going down without a fight. From the way she'd quickly learned euchre and did well at it, I expected Lucia was much the same way. We were all competitive. Julia didn't play poker because she didn't like losing money, but she played all the other games we played well.

Julia returned from the basement. "Here's my challenge to Lucia. Over the course of the evening, she must drink an equal part of two bottles of wine. If she has more orgasms than I do, I will spend the night with her even though it is Lisa's turn and I shall do anything she wants. Anything. If I have more orgasms, she will spend the night with my Master and let him fuck her cunt twice cumming each time. She must suck him back to hardness for the second time. Lisa and I get to watch him do it."

Lucia said, "Done."

"Wait a minute. Don't I get any say in this?" I asked.

"Don't you want to fuck Lucia, Master?"

"I'd love to fuck Lucia. I just don't want to traumatize her. She's our friend."

"You won't traumatize me, Master Scott. I promise," Lucia said. "I'm past being traumatized by a single cock, lovingly administered."