A Taste of Slavery Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rhonda," I asked, "did you realize you were submissive before you met us?"

"No, Master, though I knew something wasn't quite right with me. I felt like I did when I was first learning my sexual orientation. Then, though I thought I should be loving boys, I had no interest in them. I enjoyed sex with women, but it was empty and meaningless. I couldn't form connections with them. Lucia was the first woman I felt I could love. She was so strong and capable. Then I saw what happened to Janet and it was as if a veil was lifted from my eyes. I felt I could find my way through submission as they did."

"Your Domina believes you may have wished to surrender, but couldn't because it you would feel weak instead of strong and competent. It was Lucia who allowed you to realize submission did not make you weak. You could still be powerful, proficient and skilled. Surrendering to a Mistress did not mean you were less than you believe yourself to be."

"Domina may be right, Master. I did not see how I could still be Sergeant Meadows and a submissive. Lucia was both strong and submissive. I go to work now and realize nothing has changed there. I'm still who I always was. Here, I may let down my guard and let someone else be in charge, to surrender control. Never have I felt so free even though I now find myself a sex slave."

"My pet, did you enjoy fucking your Master?" Julia asked.

"Yes, Domina, though I enjoyed the fucking more because you were with me. Pleasing your Master pleases you, which gives me happiness."

"There may be some times when a woman is unavailable to assist you to fuck Master and you will still need to fuck him. I expect the same level of service to him as if I were here. Is that clearly understood?"

"Yes, Domina."

"I still want Master to fuck me tonight. It will be your job to get him hard again so he can. I want you to put his cock into your Domina's cunt and suck his balls as he fucks me."

"Yes, Domina."

"Then get him hard. He's rested enough."

Rhonda left her Domina's arms and began sucking my cock once more. She really had to work hard this time, but she did an excellent job and eventually, I had an instrument I could be proud of. Julia knelt on the bed and Rhonda guided my cock to its first home. For the rest of the fucking, my sack was licked and sucked as I plowed my wife. She was able to cum several times during her lengthy fucking.

"Lisa, in front of me," Julia gasped, "let me lick you."

Lisa lay in front of her and for the balance of her fucking, pleasured her sister slave. Eventually, I climaxed again, probably the last time tonight. Rhonda cleaned my cock and her Mistress, though she found far more of her cum than mine inside of her. I was whipped.

We settled into bed, curled up in one incredible tangle of limbs. Everyone was asleep in minutes.

******

JULIA

Janet's sister, Alice, called the next morning around 10 AM.

"My sister said you wanted to talk to me about a job."

"Yes, you'd be doing the same thing as Janet does, making furniture. I'd like to speak to you about it."

"I don't know anything about making furniture or carpentry."

"Neither did Janet. You'll be trained. You start with simple things like sanding, staining and varnishing, then, as you become good at those things, we'll start you on the other skills you need, one at a time. The pay is pretty good and it's my intent as you get better for your pay to increase. You can go to a higher hourly wage, or receive a share of the profits. If you're interested, I'd like to interview you some evening this week. Janet will be there."

"I'm off on Thursday or Friday evening," she replied.

"There's a poker game on Thursday at my house. Will Friday be okay or do you have plans with your husband?"

"No plans. Friday's good."

"Why don't you come over after supper, say 7:30."

"What's your address?"

"I'm right next door to Janet. Have you been there yet?"

"No."

"I'll text my address. I'm sure Janet would like you to see her home when we're done. I'll see you then."

I texted her the address to her phone number.

"I suspect Alice will soon find out everything about your submission to Chen," I told Janet. "I'd like you to be there when I interview her. Why don't you and Master Chen come for drinks at the pool that evening after supper?"

"Yes, Domina. I'll speak to Master. I'm sure he'd have no objections."

"You'll need to dress in something for the interview. I don't wish her to be scared off by our nudity right off the bat. We'll strip afterward."

"Makes sense, Domina. We still haven't had an opportunity to do hot wax yet. Perhaps we can try it after the interview?" Janet asked hopefully.

"You're such a slave, Janet."

"Yes, Domina. I am."

Surprisingly enough, I got another call after lunch, from a woman named Shasta Williams.

"May I speak to Julia Rivers, please."

"I'm Julia."

"My name is Shasta Williams. Scott Rivers gave me your name and number and told me to call about a job."

"Yes. Do you work for Scott?"

"I did until I had a car accident three months ago. The doctor just gave me clearance for light duty. Scott told me he doesn't have any light duty at the moment but referred me to you."

"You have experience in carpentry?" I asked.

"Five years before my accident."

"How limited is your light duty?"

"No lifting over twenty pounds, at least 30 minutes every hour off my feet."

"We can work with that. Might I be able to interview you this Friday around 7:30 at my house. This is where I run my business from. You may stay afterward for some snacks or drinks if you wish."

"I can be there. I'll need to get a sitter for my boy, but my mom can look after him for the evening."

"I'll text you the address. I look forward to meeting you, Shasta."

After hanging up, I told the others, "Two more possible workers to interview on Friday evening. This one's been a carpenter for Master for five years. She's on light duty after a car accident, but she shouldn't have any problem doing our work."

"Great," Lisa said. "We've certainly got the work."

"Since you're co-owner, I suppose you need to sit in on the interviews. As long as it was just Alice, I thought Janet would do nicely to discuss the nuances of the job, but if it's two, you should be there."

"Whatever we need to do," Lisa said, kissing me. "It's all good."

******

The poker game was held at our house on Thursday. The players were served by naked slaves once again, though only food and drink, no sex. When asked why my slave couldn't be used by the players again, they were told my slave was being punished and not allowed to have sex. Regina seemed the most upset by the news.

"Just because she's being punished is no reason we should suffer," Regina said.

"You had a slave, Regina," I said. "One who would have done anything you asked. You didn't want a slave. You sent him away. My slave is mine and not available to be your fuck toy every time you desire it."

"Perhaps I'm rethinking my position, but maybe I'd like a female slave instead of a male."

"Then you may find your own. This one is mine and will do as I say, not you."

"Can't you talk some sense into her, Scott?"

"Not regarding her property," Master said. "She is attempting to make allowances for the slaves sexual preferences, which are female."

"Don't tell me you're not fucking this prime piece of slave? And why was she serving last week?"

"Master is allowed to fuck her," I said. "As my slave, she's subject to my Master. Last week, she was still being trained to suck cock. She doesn't need further training."

"I don't have a cock," Regina protested.

"And you're not the only one who wins."

"Let it go, Regina," Edward said. "They don't have to provide sex toys for us."

"Fine."

"You can always find your own slave," I said.

"How the hell do I do that?"

"Put an ad in the personal section of the newspaper. Check out online BDSM groups. It may take awhile, but I'm sure one could be found."

"How about if I buy yours?"

"She's not mine to sell. She's submissive to me of her own free will, not property to be bartered."

Regina finally gave up.

******

On Friday after our meal, I asked Master and Master Chen to please stay dressed as I'd be interviewing two women for a job and didn't want to throw naked people at them to start. They agreed and went out by the pool with Rhonda, who also wore a swimsuit during the time of the interview. Rhonda hadn't been allowed to cum since Tuesday and her nipples were obvious bumps under her suit. If she hadn't gotten in the pool and wet her entire suit, I'm sure the bottoms would have shown her arousal. She was hoping to be allowed to fuck again today. Lisa, Janet and I were wearing simple skirts, waiting for the two women to show up.

Janet's sister, Alice was the first to arrive. I asked her to wait as another woman was arriving shortly and I wanted to discuss the employment with both of them.

"We're both competing for the same opening?" Alice asked.

"Actually, we have more than one position we'd like to fill. I'm hoping both of you would be willing to take jobs."

Alice relaxed a little and she and Janet greeted each other and chatted. Shasta arrived a few minutes later. She had some fresh looking scars on her face, from the car accident, I assumed. She was African-American, and sturdy looking.

"I'm not late, am I?" Shasta asked, seeing Alice and Janet chatting.

"No, not at all. Come in. I want to discuss the job with both of you. We have at least two openings at present. Alice, why don't you have a seat on the sofa with Shasta while we discuss the job we want you both for."

They both sat on the sofa, Janet sitting beside Alice. Lisa and I took seats in the loungers.

"Lisa and I own our own business, currently under my husband's company umbrella, though we're hoping to break out of his company shortly. We build bondage furniture. We currently have two other employees; Janet, sitting here with us, and Reneé, another woman."

"What's bondage furniture?" Alice asked.

"Furniture designed to allow Dominants to tie or confine their submissives for whatever purposes they deem fit. We have a piece in this home we'll show you in a moment," Lisa replied.

"You mean for people to get tied up and whipped and shit," Shasta said.

"That would be a true statement," I answered. "Suffice it to say, for whatever reason, business is good and we need more people to build them than we have. We're building five pieces now and our distributor said she can sell as many as we can make. We can't make them fast enough. This furniture sells for anywhere from $5000 to $10000 apiece. So we're talking about roughly $35,000 in orders with much more to follow."

"Why would anyone allow themselves to be tied up and whipped?" Alice asked.

"Because they enjoy it," I said. I pointed to the collars and cuffs on Lisa, Janet and myself. "All three of us are submissives, sex slaves to our Masters. Reneé is also submissive. We enjoy being subservient to our Masters. Normally, we'd all be naked, waiting on our Dominants hand and foot, doing whatever they required us to do. We're only dressed because we're speaking to you and don't believe it would be appropriate to interview you in the nude."

Alice was looking at Janet. "You're a sex slave? To Chen? He's so nice."

"Willingly, yes, and he is nice. Very nice. I'm going to marry him, you know." Janet showed her the engagement ring. "I've discovered I'm a submissive and Chen agreed to be my Master, though he was reluctant to do so. He did not want to lose me to another Dominant, so he became my Master."

"Being someone else's bitch isn't a requirement of the job, is it?" Shasta asked, "cause if it is, I'm out of here."

"No, it's not. It's more an accident and coincidence all four employees are to this point. We were looking to expand and chose our friends first. You don't have to be someone else's 'bitch', as you said, to work here. The only way our subservience impinges on the job at all, is we're all used to being naked. We enjoy being nude. We work in the nude. It's not a requirement that you be naked on the job, but it would help if you weren't offended if we were, as we don't want to wear clothes if we can help it. If we take deliveries of lumber and supplies here, we're clothed to greet the delivery person, but everything is built here and we have plenty of privacy and we like to be naked. You can wear what you like and you don't have to be naked, just not get upset we are," I said.

"How much are you paying?" Shasta asked.

"Since you have no carpentry skills, Alice, we will pay you $15.00 an hour to start, with a two dollar an hour raise when you become competent in all phases of the construction. Shasta, Master said you were making $25.00 an hour on his crew. As you have five years experience, we can pay you the same amount if you wish, but what I'd like to offer you is $20 an hour and two percent of the net profits. At our current level of business, we're at around 40,000 per month, half of which is our net except labor costs which we don't include as expenses to us. Supplies, shipping and handling of our distributor, and administrative fees and insurance, currently covered by Scott's construction company come out of the other half. So, 2% of $20K is $400 a month in profit sharing. I realize this is only the equivalent of $2.50 more per hour in a 160 hour work month, but we expect the business to grow to much more than $40K a month, which means you can make much more than you'd lose at the higher pay. The choice is yours.

"Alice the same applies to you. We'd like all of our employees to share in our success. When you get up to snuff, you can choose the higher rate of pay or a share of the profits. We're about to offer the same to both of our current employees who are both capable of working independently. Janet, that means you. You've caught on pretty quick, starting with your next pay period, you can expect to start making the two percent bonus or $17 an hour, your choice."

"And neither of us needs to work buck naked nor serve as anyone's sex toy?" Shasta asked.

"No. Master is not a rapist and he respects the wishes of our guests, which you'd be, working here. He won't undress in your presence, and he's usually home after you'll have left for the day anyway. We don't work on holidays and weekends. Hours would be from eight to five with an hour for lunch. We can use the help now. You're welcome to start Monday morning, or if you need to give notice at your current job, whenever you're free."

"I admit he's been a good boss to work for. Let me see this shit you're building," Shasta said.

"Of course. It's in the bedroom."

I led them into the bedroom, and showed them the bed frame.

"This is our premiere piece, and at this size, which is for an Alaskan King size mattress, goes for $10,000 dollars."

"Ten grand!" Shasta said. "It's a goddamn bed frame."

"It's supposed to look like a simple bed frame," Lisa replied. "Not everyone wants to advertise what they do behind closed doors."

Lisa then showed them how it all worked, pulling out the St. Andrews cross from under the bed, the suspension points, the tie downs, the hidden stocks. They were surprised at all it did.

"You do all this? Let someone tie you?" Alice asked Janet quietly.

"Yes. My friend, Reneé, who you've met, became a sex slave before I did. She encouraged me to date Chen when I broke up with my ex. At first I thought submission would be the same as being with my ex, just abusive. Then I met everyone and they seemed so nice. It didn't seem to be the same at all, despite the submission. Then I witnessed Reneé get punished and she orgasmed as she was punished. I decided to experiment with submission myself, learning I am one. At first, Julia was my Domina, teaching me submission. I didn't want to do it with Chen because he wasn't sure if he wanted to possess a sex slave; that he wanted a girlfriend instead. Eventually, he chose to become my Dominant so he wouldn't lose me to another. I'm going to undergo hot wax tonight. You're welcome to stay and watch. I want you to know what I am Alice. This is my life now."

Alice didn't respond.

"I'll watch, if it's okay," Shasta said.

"Back to the matter at hand," I said briskly. "If you were to check bondage and discipline furniture websites, you'll see the furniture is very expensive, going for $5-6 thousand for king size beds which do these things. But they look like bondage pieces and anyone who sees it, will know what it's for. Our frames go for a premium because they look like regular bed frames and not bondage furniture. We do make bondage pieces that go for less, but they look like what they are, bondage furniture. You can't buy this stuff at a 'Rooms 2 Go' store. You have to get it online. It's not mass produced and it's made to order; hence the cost. Obviously, it's for a richer clientele. Our distributer is currently shipping around the world."

Next, we led everyone down to the basement where we were making two of the non-bed bondage pieces. They were in various stages of construction, one of them far enough along to see what it was.

"This is where we make them," Lisa said. "The supplies are kept in a large shed in the back protected by a security fence. We bring them down here to make them. They come apart for shipping. As soon as they're made, they're picked up or delivered to our distributer. It's the reason we can work naked. Once the supplies are delivered, we never have to be in public. A few of our tools are in the garage where we cut things to size, but the garage door remains down, so essentially, we're in the house all the time."

"That's it," I said. "That's us, our business. As you can see, I'm pregnant. The more pregnant I become, the less physical labor I can do. Essentially, we'd like to have two crews, one of which would be headed by you, Shasta, as you have more experience than anyone else. One would be headed by me, then Lisa, as I get more and more incapable of the physical labor. As I mentioned, we're thinking of doing everything ourselves, forming our own website instead of selling on someone else's. If we do, our profits should increase as we currently lose 30% under the current arrangement, and breaking off from my husband's business umbrella. If we do, I might have more administrative tasks, like payroll, taxes and insurance, though I plan to remain involved in manufacture as much as possible."

"Let me think on it over the weekend," Shasta said. "I'll give you my answer on Sunday night. If it's a yes, I'll be here Monday morning."

"I don't know," Alice said. "I'm not sure how my husband would feel about my working here in this environment. This is so different from what we're used to. I'm almost afraid to work here."

"I understand," I said. "Most people may not be accustomed to the whole concept of Dominance and submission. It can be scary if you don't understand it. I won't pressure you, but we would welcome you to join our team. Before you go, why don't you have a glass of wine and observe us in our natural habitat, so's to speak. Perhaps you'll see we're not scary monsters who should be avoided at all costs. I'm sure Janet would love you to learn more about the lifestyle she's chosen for herself, even though it might bother you."

"Yes, please Alice. I know this might not be for you, but if you see how loving everyone is, perhaps you won't be so scared for me," Janet pleaded.

Alice thought for a moment. "Okay. I can stay for a little while."

"Everyone else is out by the pool. We can introduce you to them. Lisa, why don't you introduce them to everyone. Janet and I will bring out the wine and some snacks."

Lisa led them up to the pool. Janet and I went to the kitchen and popped the cork on a bottle of wine. I got some crackers and an assortment of cheeses and put it on a platter. Janet was quietly crying, tears rolling down her cheeks.