A Taste of Slavery Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Domina."

Rhonda mounted Cindy's phallus and I lubed up her ass and his cock for him. He'd just penetrated her ass when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Who's that?" Master asked.

"Probably Shasta, leaving for the day, sir. She must have a question. Come in, Shasta," I called out.

Shasta opened the door and peaked in, seeing Rhonda pinned between Cindy on the bed and Master in her ass, still moaning from Master pushing into her bottom. She looked down.

"Sorry to intrude. I was wondering when I could come over tomorrow morning." She peeked again, then away.

"We like to sleep in late on the weekend," I replied. "It would be best if you didn't come until nine, both Saturday and Sunday. I should also warn you; Master's parents are coming for supper at six tomorrow night. You'd probably like to be dressed before then."

"Okay, thanks. Pardon the interruption." She started closing the door, peeking again. I admit, it was a lot to take in. The door was almost closed again when it stopped, held still, then opened maybe six inches.

"I'm sorry. I know this is rude, but would it be okay if I watched?"

We all looked at one another. Shasta normally paid little to no attention to our activities. As far as Lisa, Rhonda and I went, we didn't care. Modesty no longer existed for us. Cindy was probably too new to the role of slave to be as blasé as we were, but it wasn't her decision; it was Master's.

"Would you have an objection, sir?" I asked.

"Might I ask why, Shasta?" Master asked the almost closed door.

There was quiet for a moment, then a tiny voice, "It's been so long since I've had sex, and it looked like you were having a lot of fun. I thought I might enjoy watching."

"Let her," I whispered. "It might encourage her to seek counseling for her issues."

"Okay," Master told her. "Unless you want to sit on the bed, close to everything; I suggest you find a chair out there."

"Thank you," Shasta replied. "I'll get one from the kitchen table."

Master started stroking himself in Rhonda's ass, just enough to keep him from losing his erection. It had already softened some just talking. Shasta returned with a chair and sat down about five feet from the bed. The siblings began fucking Rhonda. Lisa and I started licking each other, though I kept half an eye on Shasta. She watched for a few minutes. I wasn't sure if she was conscious of it, but she began touching herself, through her clothes as she watched.

"Excuse me," I said to Lisa. "I'll be right back."

I got up, went to the toy drawer and got a clit vibrator, then walked to Shasta. I handed it to her.

"This will work better if you want to cum." I reached it out to her.

She looked at me and realized she was touching herself. She got an embarrassed look on her face.

"It's all right," I said, placing in in her hand, "It's hard not to be aroused by what happens here. I assume it's part of the reason you wanted to watch. You're frustrated by your life without love. It's why we urge you to seek counseling, Shasta. We won't bother you. Feel free to do as you like. You're safe here, as odd as it sounds."

I returned to Lisa and went into a loose sixty-nine with her; my belly in the way. Shasta applied the vibrator to her clit and soon her back was arching as she orgasmed. The rest of us were doing nicely too. Rhonda had cum multiple times. Lisa and I had climaxed a couple. Cindy was cumming as I watched. Master was still banging away, his balls slapping down. He looked like he wouldn't last much longer. Panting and breathing hard, he was pounding Rhonda's ass.

"Fuck me, Master," Rhonda screamed, a lesbian no more. She was a slave now, subject to the same desires, the same pleasures we were, wishing only to cum.

Master was in the end stages now. He groaned and released, balls in, straining deep in Rhonda's bottom, grunting. Lisa was prepared when he pulled out, her lips wrapping around his prick, cleaning him. I told Rhonda to sit on Cindy's face. Cindy dutifully obeyed me, cleaning every part of Rhonda's crotch. After, exhausted, we pretty much collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. I was the only one who hadn't been fucked, and fucked hard, but I'd received some pleasure and the baby was taking much of my strength anymore. I'd have more before we retired. The new slave wasn't finished yet.

Shasta stood up and set the vibrator on the chair. With a subdued 'thank you', she was out the door, closing it behind her.

I said to Cindy, "You're not done yet. I want you to lick both ends of the strapless clean, then wash and charge it. When you're done, I need some more attention."

"Yes, Domina."

She did as I bid and soon returned and I welcomed her into my pussy with widespread legs. She gave me five good orgasms as Master held my breast, gently stroking my nipple. Eventually, I pulled her up beside me, licked most of my cum from her face and kissed her.

"Good girl," I whispered.

"Yes, Domina."

******

SCOTT

We all woke up the next morning when we heard Shasta working in the basement. It was nine-thirty, so not too early. Julia told Cindy she was becoming good at the mechanics of licking pussy, but needed to learn the niceties of seducing both men and women.

"Seduction is an important part of being a slave. While Master can fuck us any time he wishes, sometimes he may think he's too tired or busy to do so. If we want to have sex, as we usually do, it would be helpful if our Dominant wished to have sex also. We can do things such as rub their shoulders or back or feet to ease weary muscles. We can dress to be pleasing, make sure we're clean and smell nice. Small touches and smiles and subtle glances may help put our Dominants in the mood. Rhonda will demonstrate on me how she can seduce me to give me the greatest amount of pleasure, after which you'll practice on me. When she's done, Lisa will demonstrate how to seduce a Master. Then, you'll practice on him and learn to deep throat his cock in the process. After which you will practice your cunt licking skills on Lisa and Rhonda so they get to cum too, while Master and I make brunch. Hopefully, Mistress Dark will be training a male slave or prospective Dominant so you can practice using all of your holes with a man."

We all watched Rhonda practice on Julia. Rhonda loved women and she loved serving her Mistress, so she put every ounce of effort into her slow seduction. It was every bit of twenty minutes before Julia orgasmed, screaming her pleasure. She caressed Rhonda's face, thanking her for the excellent instruction she'd provided. Then Cindy practiced the same type of seduction on Julia.

"You're already much better at cunt licking than when you started, slave. I'm proud of you," Julia panted after her climax.

"Thank you, Domina."

Lisa then did the same thing to me, sometimes pausing to explain herself. She had Cindy watching from only a foot away, which had me on edge from the beginning.

"You'll become attuned to the bodies of your Dominant, learn to recognize their signals; the sounds they make, the way they move, how they hold you, all signs that you're doing to good job pleasing them.

"Master likes me to do this." Lisa suckled each of my balls, rolling them around in her mouth. "This." She licked up the bottom of my shaft from my sack to the head, pausing to lick the joining of head to shaft. "This." Twirling her tongue all around the head. "This." Pointing her tongue and pressing it against the slit. "And this." She enveloped my cock in her throat all the way to the root, bobbing up and down a few times while her tongue made music with my shaft.

"I can cup his balls while I do any or all of it." She rolled them in the palm of her hand. "You'll begin to recognize the signs of his impending climax. His breathing alters, getting faster; his stomach tightens; his toes will start to curl. Master's balls start to rise up instead of dangling loosely, like they're tightening. His cocks swells a little more and begins twitching." She was lightly stroking my shaft, keeping me very interested in the proceedings.

"You must closely watch all that I do, but also watch Master's responses. You want to recognize when he especially likes something I'm doing. This is how you learn the cues to pleasing someone. The last thing I want you to watch is how the cum flows up, making a pulse here," she stroked the underside of my cock, "as his cum starts shooting. Master likes when I keep sucking as he cums, with my lips, mouth and tongue working this area right here." She pointed to the top fifth of my dick. "Some men like to be buried in your throat, some with only the tip of their cock in your mouth. I think their primal instinct is to drive it deep, like they're trying to reach your womb and make you pregnant, but this is your mouth, after all, and no babies will occur, so Master likes me to continue lightly sucking while stimulating near the head. It's when he moans the loudest. The nicest part of the way he likes it is I can catch a lot of his cum in my mouth and share it instead of it all shooting down to my stomach. Watch closely now as I put it all into practice."

Lisa did everything she'd shown, and then some, playing me like a flute, Cindy watching intently. I groaned, exactly as she said I would, as I pumped my cum in her mouth. When she sucked and gathered all she could, she turned and shared it with my sister, passing my cum from her mouth to Cindy's. Ahh, fuck! My cock was still twitching.

"Of course, tidy up after yourself," Lisa said. "Don't leave a mess."

Lisa gently did just that, leaving no trace but the shine of her saliva in her wake.

All the slaves informed Lisa about the trick to swallow all of my cock. Plus to get her started, they had her lie down on the bed with her head hanging over the edge to form a straighter path down her throat for me to fill. By cumming first in Lisa, it gave Cindy some time to practice on my limp member before I started swelling. After I was hard, it took about ten minutes minutes of practice before she had all of my cock down her throat, bulging slightly as I bottomed out in her mouth. My balls smacked into her face with each thrust. Her eyes were closed, moaning as my brotherly cock drove deep each time.

"Remember Lisa's training, slave. How Master likes the top of his cock caressed when he's cumming. You'll feel his cock swelling just before he starts to cum so you know he's ready. He'll pull back to the top of his cock so his cum doesn't just shoot down your throat without you tasting it. You'll experience the warm, salty goo flood your mouth. Keep sucking and swirling your tongue around the crown. You'll be punished if you don't swallow every drop. None of your Master's cum should go to waste."

I didn't last much longer past her last instruction, a few minutes only. I groaned deeply, my prick pulsing, throbbing, and I filled his sister's mouth with cum. Like a good slave, she swallowed every drop, having to swallow repeatedly as my balls had worked overtime to replenish my stores. I finally pulled out, reluctant to leave my sister's sucking mouth.

"Now, practice your skills on these two girls who haven't cum yet this morning, while Master and I make breakfast."

I might have liked watching Cindy seduce the others, but I was hungry and I knew Julia was, and I'm sure I'd get to witness it on other occasions. She still had seven more days and eight nights with us. We showered first, then made food, giving them some time to play. While the bacon was crisping in the pan, Julia hugged me tight, kissed me and asked if I'd enjoyed my sister's visit so far.

"You know I have."

"Good. I'm glad, sir."

"You're a remarkably giving woman, Julia. I don't know if anyone else comes anywhere close."

She smiled at me. "I'm glad you find me pleasing, Master. Since the baby makes having sex with you less frequent and energetic, I'm happy I've discovered new ways to give you pleasure."

Occasionally, we'd hear sounds from the bedroom indicating how successful Cindy was in her seductions. Doing fairly well from the sounds of it. I retrieved them from the bedroom when the food was on the table.

"Don't wipe your face, Cindy. Let Domina witness how successful you were in practicing her instructions."

"Yes, Master."

After brunch, I went down to the basement to see how Shasta was doing while the slaves cleaned up. She'd gotten remarkably far with the construction. I knew she'd received some help, but I'm sure she'd done it mostly on her own. It looked good, too, maybe the best piece of work I'd seen done. There was some loving detail to the work.

"You're doing good work, Shasta," I said. "You should be proud of it."

"I am, Scott."

"Mr. Thornhill will appreciate the attention to detail."

"Thank you. The biggest issue is waiting for things to dry before I can proceed to the next step." She paused a moment. "I'm sorry for watching last night. I don't know what got into me. Please accept my apologies. I was rude."

I laughed. "I hate to say it, but we're kind of used to having sex in front of other people. It doesn't bother us anymore."

"I noticed. From the beginning, no one's been particularly shy. Still, asking to watch, I'm ashamed of myself."

"None of us were bothered, so don't be too hard on yourself. I only wish you could know the pleasures of love with someone. It would be unfortunate if you go the rest of your life without feeling the closeness of sex with a loved one."

"Are you offering?" she asked.

She didn't seem nearly as antagonistic as she usually did if she thought you might be coming on to her. She even smiled a little as she said it.

I smiled back. "Do you consider me a loved one?"

"No," she laughed, "not in that way. I respect you more than most of the men I've ever met, but I don't have feelings. Those seem pretty dead to me except for my Momma and son."

"Then, I'm not offering. I wouldn't anyway," I replied.

"It's one of the things I respect. You've never pushed for anything, never came on to me; not even before my accident when I was prettier and thinner. Never let the other men do it either, shutting them down if they tried it."

"You're still pretty now. The scars are unfortunate, but I see the person beneath them, untouched by those scars, though you carry others not so visible. We'll get the physical scars addressed. The emotional scars are harder to deal with."

"How come Julia and Lisa don't seem bothered as much as most people who've been raped?"

"I don't know for certain. My suspicion is for Lisa, it was the fact it was her ex-husband. It would have been worse if it was a total stranger who forced her. Not that it wasn't bad anyway, but not as bad as it might have been. For Julia, she was unconscious for it. She bumped her head bad when he knocked her down. My guess is she missed most of it, the worst of the feelings, the worst of the physical stuff. She knows it happened, but didn't have to live it. Plus, it was only one person, not as bad as you went through. They didn't become pregnant as a result. They don't have to live with a part of their rapist forever. You have to be very strong, like you, to go through that. And they had each other to lean on.

"I think it also helped I didn't treat them any differently after it happened. They were exactly the same as they'd always been; not tarnished or ruined by what they went through. I might have reacted worse if I hadn't already let them be with other men as a part of their slavery. Given I'd allowed them sex with other men, it seemed foolish to think they were soiled by having sex with a man I hadn't let them have sex with.

"The last thing which might have eased their pain is they didn't have time to ruminate over it. He continued to be a danger and they had no time to wallow in their misery. Of course, Lucia was here, who'd gone through worse, and they could rely on her to lean on, but they also received justice for their violation much faster. He's dead, killed for his crimes. No arrest, no trials, no testifying and reliving it again. They don't ever have to worry about him coming back and doing it a second time. Not like you. Your rapists are still out there. You probably never feel completely safe."

"No, I never do. If I could move out of that neighborhood, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

Knowing she would be able to move much sooner than she ever expected made me real warm inside. I wanted to make sure we got the house built as soon as we had a place to build it. I'd call Thornhill's business manager on Monday and let him know to buy a lot far from her current neighborhood.

"Thanks. You've been very kind. I guess I don't feel as much like a peeping Tom as I did," Shasta said. "It was exciting to watch, as I'm sure you realize. I was quite the bad girl."

I ignored her embarrassment. "We'll get this shipped off to Mr. Thornhill as soon as it's ready. I'll make sure he knows how hard you worked on it."

"Thank you."

I went back upstairs. Cindy was seated between Julia's legs with hers thrown over the arms of the chair. Julia was kissing her neck and playing with her breasts, while Lisa was lapping at her folds. Rhonda was masturbating herself. Cindy's back was arched and she was cumming, moaning loudly.

"That's the second time she's cum without permission, Master. I think we'll punish her tonight when your parents are here. Perhaps Master Dan will enjoy paddling her naked bottom?"

Cindy's orgasm seemed to get stronger. I got hard.

They continued long enough for Cindy to cum again, then stopped.

"The three of you need to shower," Julia told the other three slaves. "I'd like Rhonda and Lisa to go out and buy some groceries for tonights dinner with Master's parents. I made a list. I need to lie down for awhile. Do me a favor and call before you come home in case I forgot anything."

"Yes, Domina," Rhonda said.

"What do you need us to do?" I asked.

"The house is still pretty clean from our Christmas cleaning. I'm sure there must be a college football bowl game or NFL game for you to watch."

"Really?" I asked. "I get to watch football?"

"You are our Master," I said. "You have four slaves working to keep the house clean."

The three slaves showered and I turned on the TV, flipping it to an NFL game, settling back to watch. Lisa and Rhonda came out dressed and headed out to shop. As soon as they were gone, Julia turned off the game.

"Hey," I protested. "I'm watching that."

"Forget football, Master," Julia hissed. "For one time only, I'm going to let you fuck her cunt. This will likely be your only chance with a nearly empty house. We'll lock the door so even Shasta can't get in the bedroom. Cindy told me she's on birth control and can't get pregnant. You only have while they're out shopping to fuck her. Get going. I'll critique. When they call, you go back to your football game and Cindy will stay in the bed with me. She can start licking my cunt or rubbing my back or something innocuous. Let's go. They won't be gone that long. Hardly long enough for a proper fucking."

Cindy and I looked at each other. I wondered if she'd protest. Cindy took my hand and led me to the bedroom. My cock was hard before we reached it. Julia closed and locked the door.

So we adjourned to the bedroom and my wife watched me slide my cock into Cindy's moist cavern. Fondled my balls as I thrust deep inside my sister, going slowly to start, then slowly speeding up. Cindy orgasmed and I felt her sheath tighten around my cock, her body arching against mine as she throbbed around me. I sped up faster, conscious of the ticking clock, the limited time I had to take advantage of this gift, though I could easily spend all day buried in my sister's slit. She climaxed a couple more times, as entranced to be fucking me as I was to fuck her. I smothered the loudest of Cindy's moans with my mouth, kissing her like the lover I was, not the brother I should be. I groaned gutturally when I felt the rush of cum speed up my shaft, gush wildly into her womb. I must have pulsed for over a minute, emptying my balls.