A Taste of Slavery Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Brianna give you a glass of old Scotch? She said she would," I said.

"She did, while the aides were putting Zoe on the gurney, she poured me half a glass. It helped, but I can still taste it in my mouth like a bad memory. Remind me to stay away from Domina's cunt when she's due. I don't want to taste it again."

Marcia had come back with the coffee and we were all laughing.

"Are you ready to go back, Rhonda?"

"I might as well."

"Anyone else?"

"I may as well come," Ingrid said. "I'm not needed anymore."

"Sam will stay because he's the father, and I'll stay because I'm like the great aunt," Marcia said. "I don't know how many are his, but even though I didn't bring them into the world, I sometimes feel like I was part of the reason they're here."

"That's because you let Sam be the estate stud," Dawn said. "If you don't let him, they don't have them. You probably have as much right as anyone else to the little rug rats."

"Will you ever have any kids, Dawn?" I asked her.

"Probably, sir, but not for ten years maybe. For now, I'm like Marcia, a sports model; all nice curves and powerful engine with no back seat for kids. By the time I want kids, I may need you to be the father. Sam will be getting too old to have kids. He'll be dying before they graduate high school."

"Jesus, how old do you think I am?" Sam said.

"Early forties, sir, but think. Ten years, early fifties. Eighteen years after that, you're seventy looking at funeral plots. Master Scott is what, early thirties. He'll only be looking at retirement when the kid graduates."

We all laughed again, even Sam. "Shit, you make me feel ancient," he said.

"All fossils are old, sir, no offense."

"Is she due another spanking yet? I think I'll take over from Dan if she is."

"I think that's our cue to boogie, Master Scott. My work here is done." She gave him a kiss. "Goodbye, old man." She whispered an aside to Marcia. "I just think he wants to fuck me with your permission." Marcia laughed.

We did leave. Because Ingrid was so tall, I let her ride in the front, while Rhonda, Lisa and Dawn rode in the back. There was general tom foolery going on in the back seat, but no one was lying down at least. Back at the estate, we said good night to Ingrid while the rest of us headed towards my room which was near my parents.

"Your bed will be pretty crowded, sir," Dawn said. "I think I'll see if your old man can get it up again. If not, maybe the missus will want to play."

"You're talking about my parents, you know."

She got a huge grin. "I know, isn't it grand, Master." She stripped off her dress and slipped into their bedroom.

We went into our own bedroom, taking off our clothes before going inside so we wouldn't be tripping around in the dark. The light was out. I took Rhonda's hand; she took Lisa's and we felt our way across the room, my hand feeling in front of me for the bed.

Julia was sleeping on the edge I found. I nudged her into the middle and climbed in behind her. Lisa and Rhonda got in on the other side. It was after midnight, so no playing occurred.

Julia woke up long enough to ask, "Any news?"

"Not yet. Maybe in the morning."

"Good night, Master."

"Good night, slave."

******

JULIA

We slept until 7:30, waking up when Master's alarm went off. I didn't get to cum much last night, so told my slave to pleasure me while Lisa took care of Master's morning wood. Of course I climaxed three times in the time it took Master to cum once. I'd finger fuck Rhonda when I fed her this morning.

After a quick shower, two at a time, we went to the dining room. Monique was at the head of the table, Jade and Riyuki on either side of her. Cindy was still leashed, licking Marcia under the table at the moment. Marcia had left with Zoe last night, so if she was back, perhaps there was news.

"Did Zoe have her baby?" I asked.

Between moans, Marcia said, "Baby girl, born at 4:58 AM, named Jenna. Seven pounds, nine ounces. Mother and daughter are doing fine. Sam and I got back about fifteen minutes ago. We're grabbing a bite, then hitting the rack. Brianna's still at the hospital. Another load of five is leaving in twenty minutes, Adele with them. Ah, fuck, Cindy. You're becoming so much better at this."

She clutched Cindy's head tightly to her cunt smearing her fluids on her face. A minute later she released her and Cindy moved down to Sam and started sucking his cock. Master chose that moment to dish up his food and sit on the opposite side of the table, so he didn't have to watch. I did the same, though not for the same reason. I squeezed Master's hand as we sat down. As we ate, I fed Rhonda, occasionally pausing to pleasure her, tasting her unique flavor with my eggs or toast. Though I did not stroke her constantly, she still managed to cum twice, a needy slave, just like me.

Sam gave a pleased groan as Cindy collected his prize, his face getting the blank, scrunched up look men do when cumming. Dorinda was next for Cindy.

"Where's Evelyn and William this morning?" Master asked, now Cindy wasn't sucking Sam's shaft.

"They ate earlier, probably out at the pool," Sam said. "I'd join them, but I'm dead and if I fall asleep out in the sun, I'll cook. In fact, I'm going to bed now. Come on dear," Sam taking Marcia's hand, "I might have enough energy to fuck you once before I collapse."

They rose from the table as Dorinda climaxed. Dorinda left the table and Cindy moved to our side of the table and Lisa was next. There was no reason for Lisa not to accept Cindy's favors, so she spread her legs and Cindy dived in. It was Lisa's first orgasm this morning and she was eager to cum. It only took three minutes, tops. Cindy moved to Master next.

"Would you like your cock sucked, Master Scott?" she asked from under the table.

"Please, slave."

Good boy. Might as well take advantage now. I squeezed his hand again.

Cindy started sucking Master's cock, and she was taking her time, more a seduction than a quick blow job. She knew their time was limited as well. Master had been drained earlier so he wasn't needy anyway. Ten minutes in, his breathing got faster and faster. He was rocking forward on his chair slightly each time she bottomed out over his cock.

"Hey, gang, has anyone heard about Zoe yet?" Dawn said, breezing through the door with Master's parents coming in behind her.

Master exploded, clutching the edge of the table as his body went rigid and I knew Cindy was tasting a huge amount of his cream right now.

"Good morning, Dawn," I said. "Yes, we've heard news. Her baby girl was born around five this morning, just over seven and a half pounds. Brianna is still with her. There was another load of five leaving shortly. You've probably already missed it. You'll have to catch the next group."

Sandy sat down next to Rhonda and I, leaning over to give me a kiss, which is when she saw her daughter's blond locks in Master's lap, taking the last of his load.

"Oh," she said, nothing more.

She glanced away, then couldn't help but look again as Cindy tidied up after herself, cleaning Master's cock.

"What do you want for breakfast, honey," Dan said. "I'll dish you up something."

Cindy chose that moment to look at me under the table and say, "Domina, do I have permission to give your slave a morning orgasm."

Dan looked down at his daughter's face, cum smeared from all the women and realized she was taking care of everyone seated at breakfast, and who was seated next to me. His face grew red and he was gripping the back of Sandy's chair quite hard. Then he took a couple deep breaths and seemed to calm down. Well, the cat was out of the bag anyway.

"You have my permission, slave. Rhonda's had a couple orgasms already, so could you please tidy up after her?"

"Yes, Domina."

Rhonda spread her legs over mine and Cindy began licking her cunt, going about her business. I played with Rhonda's sensitive nipples, my hands wrapped around her.

Sandy put her hand on Dan's arm, drawing his attention back to her. "I'm starving this morning. You and Dawn wore me out last night. Could you please get me a huge helping of eggs, two of the sausage links, three slices of bacon, and two slices of pumpernickel toast, dear?"

Dan brought himself back to the present and replied. "Of course."

Dawn went to the serving table with him, getting her own food. Before they returned, Rhonda was cumming, squirming on my lap, moaning, the big slut.

"Why don't you join Cindy under the table," I told her as her spasms ended, "in case she needs help."

"Yes, Domina."

She slipped beneath the table and kissed Cindy, tasting herself.

"Domina," Cindy said, "would you like another orgasm this morning?"

"Yes, please, you dear girl. I would love an orgasm from your tongue."

I slid forward on the chair to give her more room under my belly and leaned back to enjoy my pleasure. Dan set a plate of food down in front of Sandy, another for himself, even more full, then sat down beside her. Dawn sat next to him. I was as big a slut as Rhonda, maybe bigger, as I orgasmed faster. Cindy licking my cunt in front of her parents had my libido meter in the red zone. I gently held her head as she wrung me out.

Cindy moved in front of her mother. "Miss Sandra, may I please provide you with an orgasm this morning?" She said, perhaps with a little emphasis on the 'please'. I think Cindy really wanted this to happen.

I held my breath. What would Sandy do? If she'd forgiven Master and Cindy, then there was no reason not to accept herself. She would be doing no more or less than they'd done. Still it was her daughter and possibly what she'd willingly accept for her son was too much for her. She looked at Dan. He squeezed her hand and nodded his head slightly, almost imperceptibly. She sighed.

"Please, dear, I'd love an orgasm."

Cindy's blonde head went between her mother's parted legs and Sandy sighed when she felt her tongue slither through her folds.

Rhonda didn't wait. She went to Dan and asked. "Would you like me to give you an orgasm, or would you like to wait for the new slave?"

If he gave a quick answer, I expected him to say Rhonda. If he didn't, then he was considering Cindy. He took quite a while. Sandy was getting close to an orgasm, she was squeezing her own breasts, nipples taut, and humping her hips towards Cindy's face, moaning, before he answered.

"You can do it."

"Yes, sir."

Rhonda sank over Dan's shaft. I guessed it had been a close decision before he finally decided he wasn't quite ready for his daughter to suck his cock. Maybe in a more private setting, but not with several other people watching. Sandra was cumming, holding her daughters lips against her cunt as she climaxed, moaning loudly. When Cindy's head was released, she had a fresh glaze of cum on her face. She moved down to Dawn, bypassing her father, already thrusting down Rhonda's throat reaching for his release.

Still, Dawn managed to beat him to an orgasm, squirming on Cindy's tongue just before Dan grunted and sent a load into Ronda's mouth. After she cleaned Dan, Rhonda looked at me.

"Cindy's still working," I said. She had moved on to Jade. "You can too."

"Yes, Domina."

She moved on down to Monique, who parted her legs for my lovely slave. It was nice to have choices, and my slave was quite good at pleasing pussy. After Monique, Riyuki took advantage of her too. She'd been with Cindy all night. A different tongue and set of lips always welcome.

"We'll stop and see Zoe's baby on our way home," I told Master's parents. "Cindy is being pierced this morning and she has to leave at two. I'd like to stay until she leaves."

They said okay. I didn't try to embarrass Sandy by asking how well her daughter licked cunt. It was apparent she'd enjoyed it.

"When is Cindy getting pierced, Monique?" I asked.

"She still needs her spanking for cumming without permission from last night," Monique responded. "As soon as she's done with that and has cleaned up, I'll take her for her piercings."

"I'd like to be present," I said.

"Would you like to give her the pre-piercing orgasm?" Monique asked.

"Yes, please. I would."

"Dan, will you be giving Cindy her spanking today, or shall I get the paddle?" Monique asked.

"I'll take care of it, but we'll need the paddle too."

"Very well. Let's adjourn to the living room as soon as you're finished eating."

Dan and Sandy had a whispered conversation and Sandy quickly agreed to whatever they were talking about. Dan then ordered Dawn to stick around for the punishment. I imagined Dawn would be fucked again this morning. Master's parents didn't rush the rest of their breakfast, nor did they dawdle, eating in workmanlike fashion.

Finished they both stood up and Monique handed the leash to Dan, who led everyone to the living room, taking a seat in the throne like chair. He tugged on Cindy's leash, pulling her body over his lap, her bare bottom provocatively pointed at the ceiling, her cunt wet with arousal.

"Hands and feet on the floor. They don't come off. Count the strokes and thank me for each one."

"Yes, Master Dan," Cindy said, shivering.

"Twenty-five, you say?" Dan asked Monique.

"That is Mistress's preferred number."

"Twenty-five it is."

His hand came down, lowering the boom. Cindy's ass quaked with the force of it. She squealed and teared up, but remembered to count and thank him. I think it was nearly as hard as the spanking she received with the paddle yesterday. In hard measured strokes, his hand fiercely paddled her behind until it was dark red. Cindy was sobbing, but Dan had no mercy. As Cindy called out twenty-one, she begged to cum, somehow finding her pleasure even with the pounding she was taking.

Dan gave her permission and thrust two fingers into Cindy's cunt to enhance her pleasure. She orgasmed long and hard, a panting, sobbing, moaning mess of a slave. When her spasms finally passed, he gave her the final four. When he was done, he told Dawn to give her a couple more orgasms as he'd been hard on her. Dawn led her to one of the couches and let Cindy ride her as she pleasured her, figuring her bottom was too sore to sit. Sandy seemed a little surprised that Dawn was servicing Cindy instead of Dan, who's prick was long and hard at the moment.

"Sandra, I don't recall you asking for permission to cum when your daughter was licking your cunt. Get over here."

Monique and many of the other slaves got smiles on their faces as they realized what was going to happen. I did too. Slaves get punished if they're not obedient.

Sandra draped herself over her Master's lap. She too, was excited, her arousal visible on her folds.

"You should have known better. You've been a slave much longer than your daughter," Dan said. "So it's forty for you."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry sir," Sandy said.

"You know the drill."

"Yes, sir."

Dan started smacking Sandy's ass every bit as hard as he smacked Cindy's. Sandy must have been used to it. She didn't start sobbing until he reached twelve strokes. When he reached fifteen, with every stroke, he started saying something to her, loud so everyone could hear.

"Did you like your daughter licking your cunt, slave?" Smack.

"Sixteen, thank you sir. I did sir."

Cindy and Dawn had paused to watch, listening as Cindy's mom admitted to liking her daughter licking her cunt.

"Is your daughter a good cunt licker, slave?" Smack.

"Seventeen, thank you sir. She's excellent, sir."

"Did you cum hard, slave." Smack.

"Eighteen, thank you, sir. Very hard, Master."

"I guess that makes you as big a slut as every other slave here, doesn't it?" Smack.

"Nineteen, thank you, sir. Yes, sir, I'm a nasty slut, Master."

"Then you're no longer a part time submissive." Smack.

"Twenty, thank you sir. What Master?" Questioning, not realizing what was happening.

"You're getting a collar, full time." Smack.

"Twenty-one, thank you sir." A puzzled look on her face.

"One that can't be removed." Smack. A look of realization dawning on her face, suddenly realizing she was going to be a full time slave, just like us. She moaned.

"Twenty-two, thank you, sir." Was she thanking him for the spanking now, or for being made a slave.

"You're going to be pierced, just like your daughter. Tits and twat." Smack.

"Twenty-three, thank you, sir." Crying harder now.

"My son has a poker game where slaves are required to serve." Smack.

I was ready to cum. I needed to cum. I called Rhonda to take care of me. She dropped to her knees, her tongue seeking my clit, a hard little spike.

"You'll be a slave at the next one." Smack.

"Twenty-four, thank you, sir." She moaned again. "Master, can I please cum."

"Cum for your Master," Dan said, thrusting two fingers into her sopping wet cunt as he did.

Sandy had a monster climax. I did too. I was shaking so bad, Rhonda had to put her hands on my hips to steady me as she tasted my liquid honey.

Sandy orgasmed a long time, even longer than Cindy. When Dan pulled his fingers out, they were drenched in her cum and he gave them to her to clean.

For the rest of her spanking, Dan told her all the things she would be doing as a full time slave, and it was quite the laundry list. Sandy had to ask for permission to cum again before her spanking was over.

"Until I tell you otherwise, you are the lowest of slut slaves. You will address everyone as Miss or Mister." Smack.

"Thirty-nine, thank you, sir. Yes, Master."

"When you're spanking is over, you will find a cock that needs sucking and suck it, slave, without fail." Smack.

"Forty, thank you, sir." She started reaching for her Master's cock which definitely needed sucking. She could feel it bumping her belly as she'd been spanked.

"Not mine. I have another slave to spank."

She looked around through tear filled eyes, looking for another cock. I did too, wondering if William had come inside. The only other erection around was Master's. She looked at Dan.

"It definitely needs sucking," he said. "Crawl to it."

We all watched, silent as church mice, as Sandy crawled across the floor to her son and took his cock in her mouth. In one thrust, Master buried it in her throat.

"Julia," Dan said. "You need the remainder of your twenty smacks from yesterday. Monique hand me the paddle."

"Yes, Master," we both said in unison. We were dealing with a Dominant.

"I'm not going to put you over my lap because of the child filling it. I want you to bend over so you're watching your Master, feet spread, and brace yourself. Count and thank me."

I obeyed, and as Dan gave me my final ten strokes, I watched Master's mother suck his cock, trying very hard to extract his cum. I was so excited, the paddling meant nothing. I spoke the words, counting each one and thanking him for them. He finished and said, "Stay there."

"Yes, Master."

"Scott, since you're using my slave, I'm going to use yours."

Master looked at me, bent over the couch, arms braced, Dan behind me. Master nodded and I felt Dan's prick plunge deep in my pussy. I climaxed, shaking, writhing, spasming on his cock. I was still cumming when Master grabbed his mother's head and pulled out of her throat to empty himself in her mouth, pulsing hard. I heard Cindy behind me, moaning as she rode Dawn's tongue.

"That's a freebie," Dan whispered as I finally settled. "If you ever cum again without permission, you'll be punished."

"Yes, Master. Please give me permission as I'm going to cum again, soon."

"Cum as much as you want, slave."

Not a moment too soon, as I throbbed through another, flowing like waves through my body, scarce able to contain myself.

Master Dan fucked me for twelve minutes and five orgasms before I felt his cock pulsing inside of me, his warm cum filling my cunt. I struggled to my knees when he finished to clean his cock. Master had finally let another man fuck me and it was his father. I wondered what my life would be like in the future. Would this be a one time thing, or would I find myself serving Master Dan again in the future? I cleaned the last of our cum from his cock and released it.