A Taste of Slavery Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,607 Followers

He laughed. "It would take a couple days with Mistress Dark and it might take a couple days for me to recover from tonight and if I can't trust a son with his mother, I suppose this world is in a bigger pile of shit than I give it credit for. Bring her back to our house when she's proficiently trained. She'll enjoy the extra time with her grandson."

"Yes, Master Dan," I replied. "We'll ensure she's well trained."

"She has enough cunts to practice on, so I hope so."

They kissed before Dan left, a kiss of two people deeply in love. Master walked Dan to the door, thanking him for his advice, whatever it was.

While he was gone, I said, "Sandra, since I will be in charge of your training, you will address me as Domina. My word will be law except for my Master. Acknowledge me."

"Yes, Domina."

"Rhonda, as the best cunt licker of all of us, will lick yours explaining how best to please a woman. She will take her time. As many times as you orgasm, you will give her the same number, putting her training to use on her first. She's not yet had the opportunity to cum yet tonight so it's your duty to rectify her lack. After she's had an equal number of orgasms as you did, you'll give her three while Master swats your upturned ass. If at any time, you lose concentration on her pussy, Master will double the intensity of his spanking until you're properly concentrating on her cunt. After you're done with Ronda, you'll start on Lisa. If Master is sufficiently recovered by then, he'll fuck your ass while I lick your clit. Again, if you lose concentration on your responsibility of pleasing Lisa, Master will punish your ass. Master has to go to LA tomorrow for a week, so we'll cleanse your ass tomorrow for him to fuck you as you lick the rest of us. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Domina."

"Lie down and spread your legs and Rhonda will give you your instruction."

That's how Master found us when he returned, his mother lying on the bed with Rhonda between her legs teaching her how to lick cunt like a good little slave. In the process of her instruction, Rhonda gave Sandy six orgasms. I considered her most important bit of instruction to be to pay attention to the moans and movements of who you were licking. Always good advice to a slave regardless of whether they were pleasuring a man or a woman.

"Different women like different things. Some like their slit licked, some their taint, some like your fingers in their cunt, others don't, or at least expect you to be satisfying without the use of fingers. Some women like their clits licked, others will find it too sensitive but love having the area around the clit licked. Some women will like the hood covering their clit pushed back so it's exposed, others prefer you not do that. Some women love their clits to be sucked, others don't. Pay attention to what their bodies and whimpers tell you."

Of course, it wasn't all said in one continuous paragraph, but interspersed with demonstrations and teasing licks and sucks. Of course, Rhonda was an expert in reading the responses of a woman and it only took fifteen minutes to give Sandra her six orgasms. Master's cock was beginning to show signs of life. We hadn't fucked him to exhaustion yet.

I had Rhonda and Sandy switch positions and his cock really started to rise watching his mother's ass in the air as she practiced on Rhonda. Sandy gave Rhonda three orgasms and I handed Master the Enforcer.

"Start smacking your mother's ass, Master. If Rhonda indicates she's losing focus, you'll swat her harder until her attention is once again on Rhonda's cunt. After Rhonda has three more orgasms, Sandra will practice on Lisa. You may fuck her ass so she can learn how to do so while receiving pleasure herself."

It took only ten minutes for her to give Rhonda the last three orgasms. She was accustomed to receiving rigorous spankings from Dan, so she could largely ignore Master using the paddle on her. It was another story when she was forced to give pleasure as she received it. On the whole, she was never giving pleasure to another as her Master had gratified her; her only responsibility not to cum perhaps until told to do so. As Master fucked her ass and I licked her clit, she had an extremely difficult time concentrating on poor Lisa. It wasn't until Master climaxed and pulled out of her ass, she started getting good enough to give Lisa uninterrupted pleasure.

"I can see that's something we need to work on while you're here, Sandy. You're piss poor concentrating on the cunt you're supposed to be pleasuring when getting fucked yourself."

"Yes, Domina," Sandra panted.

"Now, lick me to three orgasms, after which you may suck my Master to another, but instead of swallowing his cum; I want you to let him spray it on your face."

She smiled. "Yes, Domina."

"Julia, no," Master said. "I don't want to cum on my mother's face."

"Master Scott," Sandra said, "am I a slave?"

"Well...yes. I suppose you are."

"Did my Master leave you in charge of me for training?

"Yes," Master said.

"Have you baptized other slaves faces with your cum?"

"At various and sundry times, yes."

"And the only reason you don't want to now is because this particular slave is your mother?"

"I suppose."

Master beginning to realize he was losing this argument.

"And you're antsy at the thought of baptizing my face with cum but thought it perfectly natural to spank my ass and fuck it?"

Two points for the slave. Master was silent.

"You're going to anoint my face with cum and your other slaves will lick it off me, aren't you Master Scott?"

"Fine."

"You will treat this slave the same as any other slave with the exception of that which would cause us to commit incest, won't you Master Scott?"

"Yes."

Who ever said slaves have no control over what happened to them?

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs and waited for my mother-in-law to lick me. She was between them quickly, an obedient slave. Even the little bit of training we'd given her already had done a world of good. She was substantially better than she was earlier this evening. It didn't take but fifteen minutes for her to make me cum three times. Of course, being a slave, I was always orgasmic, but she was at least twice as good.

Then we watched as she sucked her son's prick one last time before we went to sleep.

"I'd like to aim your cock when you cum on her face, sir," I said.

Master looked at his mother and she nodded her head, yes. He said, "Agreed." I moved close to him and watched as his mother used every skill she possessed to bring her son to completion. She was very good. Every inch of his prick was teased and pleasured by her dancing tongue.

When Master was close to cumming, we could tell, the expert fellatrix she was and as well as I knew Master. She pulled off Master's cock and I took hold of his shaft, already starting to twitch and throb as his cum made its way from his dangling sack to the head. I aimed his prick at the middle of her face just as a jet of his sperm spurted from the end, hitting her right between the eyes. She'd known what was occurring and closed her eyes, aware how much the salty stuff stung if your eyes were open, so it wasn't the first time she'd been baptized. I was surprised at the amount, though perhaps I shouldn't have been. There was a wicked, erotic thrill to squirting your cream all over your mother's face which undoubtedly spurred his ejaculate past what was normal. The second jet struck her on the nose, blocking both nostrils, so she opened her mouth to breathe. The next jet hit on her tongue. His next pulse left white cream running down her cheek.

His pulsing slowed, no longer able to reach her face and the next one, dribbled down to the sheets. I pulled her forward so his cock was inside her mouth as the last four or five pulses were deposited on her tongue. When I felt his cock stop spasming, I milked his shaft to get the last of his cum out of him. Before she could swallow, I kissed her, sharing his cum with her, taking some of it for myself.

I called the others and the three of us gathered what we could of our Master's cum off her face before I got a clean washcloth and wiped what little we missed off her face.

"Welcome to our house, my sister slave," I said, kissing her again.

She smiled. "Yes, Domina. Thank you."

Lisa slept next to Master, then me and my slave cocooned Sandra between us, our legs twisted in one large knot. I kissed her good night. It was more than a slave's kiss. It was the tender kiss of a woman thankful to the woman who gave me my Master.

******

SCOTT

I woke up the next morning with Mom sucking my cock, the exact way we'd ended it except this time she swallowed the results. Mother might need instruction to lick cunt, but she didn't need anyone teaching her to suck cock. She could give lessons. Next she licked Julia to an orgasm, and then Julia and I got up to fix breakfast while Mother did the other two.

"It's too bad you have to go to LA later, sir. It's not often your mother spends the weekend with us," Julia said with a smile on her face. "It seems to agree with you. I don't think I've ever seen so much cum after you'd already orgasmed four times."

I'd been surprised myself how much cum I'd managed to dredge from my balls to cover Mom's face. I nodded and smiled.

"While I certainly enjoyed the results, I was a little surprised when you decided to let Master Dan fuck us with you, sir. What caused you to change your mind?"

"I was asking him how it didn't bother him to see others fucking Mother. He gave me some words of wisdom I appreciated."

"So you decided to let him fuck us, Master? For his words of wisdom?"

"Not strictly for the the words only. For the meaning of them."

"May a slave know what words he shared with you, sir?"

"Someday," I replied. "I intend to discuss them in our bonding ceremony."

The other three women joined us, Mom still wearing their cum on her face. I took a paper towel, dampened it and gently wiped their remnants from her face, kissing her.

"Good morning, slave," I said. "Are you enjoying your training?"

"Yes, Master," Mother replied. "It's been enjoyable thus far."

The baby monitor went off, and Mom said she'd get the baby for us. She went to the baby's room and soon returned with her grandson. He already had a fresh diaper on and Mom was cuddling his face as she walked. Lisa took over the cooking while Julia sat down and fed Lucas a fat nipple. Rhonda set the table.

When Lisa put the food on the table, Julia suggested I feed my mother. I smiled at her.

"Sure, why not?" I said, telling Mom to have a seat in my lap.

I fed Mother the same as when I fed any other slave, caressing and petting her as I fed her. I made her squirm as I finger fucked her to three orgasms as we ate, leaving her limp and panting on my lap. My cock was standing again and I would have liked nothing more than to push her down over my cock and finish myself in her cunt. Since that was forbidden, I thought I'd have her drain me again with her mouth.

"Why don't you conserve your energy, Master," Julia said. "I'm about to cleanse this slave's ass and then we can play some 'Slave Roulette'.

"Slave roulette?" I asked, curious as to what slave roulette might be."

She smiled at me. "You'll see soon enough, sir. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Julia handed the baby to Rhonda to put down in his play pen. She took Mother's hand and started leading her to the bathroom.

"We should be ready to play in about forty minutes, sir," she said as they disappeared. "Why don't the rest of you take quick showers in Rhonda's bathroom to get ready."

Rhonda's shower was not big enough for more than one person at a time. While Rhonda was showering, I asked Lisa if she knew what slave roulette was.

"Not a clue, sir, though I anticipate it will be fun for all."

Lisa took the next shower and I went last. My cock wasn't as hard as it was at breakfast, but some blood remained thinking about what slave roulette might be.

We all returned to the living room and about ten minutes later, Julia called us to join them in the bedroom. I expected to find Mom bound to the bed or something, but she was free, though she was wearing a blindfold.

"The rules of slave roulette are simple," Julia said. "The rules are these: Lisa, Rhonda and I are going to lie down on the bed with our cunts in close proximity to one another. Sandra is going to start licking each of our cunts while blindfolded. First she has to identify the person who's cunt she's licking. Then Master will begin fucking her ass while she licks each of us to one orgasm using her tongue only; no fingers. She needs to keep licking us over and over to another single orgasm in whatever order she chooses. The slave she's licking when Master orgasms in her ass will have to lick her clean and give her three more orgasms of her own, while the other two slaves clean Master.

"The second part of the game is this. She will begin sucking Master while the other three slaves fuck her cunt with a strapless in vibrator mode. The slave who is fucking her when Master cums in her mouth will get in a sixty-nine with her so they may clean each others cunts. They may give each other three more orgasms."

"A wonderful game, Domina," Sandra said. "I look forward to playing."

So did I. The three slaves playing got into position and I helped Mom onto the bed where all she had to do was bend down and she could lick one. Lisa was on the left, Rhonda in the middle and Julia on the right. She leaned over and she was in Rhonda's cunt.

"Mmmm," Mother said, "This one is Rhonda for sure. I believe she's got the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted."

She felt around a little to find the next woman, going down to taste the moist cunt in front of her. It was Julia. She lapped to damp folds.

"Julia," she said. "She's a wee bit more tart than Lisa. Am I right?"

"Finish up," I said, "you've one more. The last one is to your left."

She felt around until she found the third pussy. She leaned over and tasted it. "Yes, less tart, not as sweet as Rhonda. This one is Lisa."

"Now for the first part of slave roulette," I said pushing into her bottom, plunging all the way in. "Lick them in any order you wish, one orgasm apiece. When I cum in your ass, the one you're licking is the one who will lick you clean. We'll see if you were right. Try not to make noises as you're licked, slaves, so as not to give your positions away."

I started fucking her and she started with the cunt she'd just tasted. She was still having problems concentrating when she orgasmed, but she was improving. Lisa orgasmed within a few minutes and she moved to Rhonda. She wasn't allowed to use her fingers, but it didn't stop Rhonda from holding her head against her cunt as she climaxed. We had to readjust position slightly for her to move on to Julia, but I didn't have to leave her ass, just shift my knees slightly. Good thing I'd cum once this morning already, though feeding her breakfast had left me ready for more. She gave Julia her orgasm and she went back to the middle, not having to move much to do so. If she continued, it would make Rhonda twice as likely to win the game of roulette as each of the others, but if she was sure it was Rhonda and she both tasted sweeter to the tongue and was better at licking cunt, it was to her eventual advantage.

Rhonda climaxed again and we had to shift slightly for her to lick Lisa. I could feel the forthcoming orgasm begin to stir on my balls, an increasing tension. I hoped I could hold off until Mom reached Julia. I'd like to see my wife sucking my cum from Mom's ass. Alas it wasn't to be. Lisa managed to cum and Mom moved to Rhonda and before Rhonda climaxed, I sent a river of cum into my mother's rectum. I was groaning and the three slaves could see I was cumming. They weren't blindfolded as Mom was.

"You can remove your blindfold now," I said.

Mother took it off and looked at the three women lined up in front of her.

"I was right," she said, smiling, "and it's Rhonda who will clean your cum from my ass."

"You may sit on my face," Rhonda said. "It will be easier for me to do a more complete job."

Lisa and Julia got up and sucked my cock, not enough to get me hard again, but just clean me off. After all, we had the second part of the game to play. Rhonda's tongue was delving as deep as it could go in Mom's posterior, now she'd been cleansed, scooping all the cum she could gather. Julia got up and got three strapless vibrators for the next part of the game. It didn't take Rhonda long to give Mom the requisite orgasms.

"I'm reasonably certain we'll be able to tell if you're cumming, slave," Julia said, "but since your mouth will be full of hard cock, tap Master's leg each time you have a definitive orgasm. Let me know if she neglects her duties and loses concentration, Master. If she does, she'll get her ass smacked again."

"Yes, Domina." Mom wiggled her ass back at Julia as if she was daring her to spank her. All three of them laughed.

For the last part of the game, I got comfortable, lying on the bed and Mom got between my legs and started sucking my still limp cock. Lisa started fucking her first. When she gave Mom an orgasm, she tapped my leg and the women switched up and Rhonda started fucking her. With the strapless in vibrator mode, Mom was cumming frequently, every three or four minutes, and having been well drained twice already, Mother needed to work far harder than when she sucked me this morning. Rhonda made her cum, then Julia, and as far as I could tell, the skill she exhibited on my shaft never wavered from wonderful. Lisa started for the second time, then Rhonda and she was still going strong, though I felt I was getting pretty close. Mom climaxed and Julia took over.

Julia fucked her hard, driving deep with each stroke, nearly pushing her off my prick she was smacking against her so hard. Mom braced herself to keep sucking me and as soon as she moaned through her next climax, I gave up the ghost and filled her mouth with my sperm. Julia was slamming her so hard she couldn't swallow it all, practically knocked off my knob with each thrust. Some spilled out of her mouth, some ran down my cock and into my balls. Apparently it was one hell of a climax Mother had. She was shaking and shuddering with each thrust.

It finally ended and Julia stopped, pulling out, letting Mom recover.

"You didn't manage to swallow every drop of his cum," Julia said. "You won't be punished if you gather it up in your mouth now."

So Mom slithered her tongue around my groin area, looking to collect what she'd missed. I felt her lapping and sucking my balls, licking my pubic hair, and finally she was satisfied.

"Did I get it all, Domina?" Mom asked, sitting back on her heels.

"I think you did, slave. Good job. Now you must lick your cum from each of the strapless vibrators, while each of us lick ours off. When they look clean, Rhonda will wash them and place them in the chargers and you and I can get down to business. You may start with mine. I've already cleaned my end."

Each of them looked thick with the cum of all four slaves. Mom started with Julia's, while Rhonda and Lisa cleaned their ends. When she was done, she handed it to Rhonda, and received hers to clean. She licked that one, handed to to Rhonda and Lisa gave Mom hers. Rhonda left for the bathroom and Julia and Mom got in a sixty-nine. I went to take a shower. When I returned, Mom had given Julia her third orgasm. Julia had already stopped as Mom had gotten her three already. Both of them had faces well covered in girl cum. I told them to clean up and we'd eat lunch together before I had to go.

I packed for two weeks. I was going to go this week and next, as I'd be breaking off Wednesday night next week for the bonding ceremony. I didn't want Jerry to go for three days, then I'd be back again. I'd go for eleven days straight, have four days off with my slaves in LA, then come back home for a week while Jerry took that one after he came down on Friday for the bonding ceremony on Saturday.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,607 Followers