A Taste of Slavery Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master shooed all the bystanders off the platform and addressed us.

"I don't know if any of these people managed to turn you to the dark side or not, but before you make a decision as to who your Master or Mistress is going to be, I need to make you aware of some changes if you consent to remain my slaves. Zoe has drawn up some new slave agreements. It's essentially the same document as before, but with some important changes made which I'll outline now. I'll be replacing your collars and some of your jewelry. It will remain on you at all times, whether you go to the beach or the store or the gym. It will stay on as a visible symbol of your slavery. I want everyone to know at all times you're mine. It will have a biometric lock on it keyed to my fingerprint and I'm the only one who can remove it unless it's cut off."

I thought about it. I had no problem proclaiming my slavery to anyone anymore. I was a slave and proud of it. Some people might be shocked by it, but it wasn't illegal as long as it was voluntary and you couldn't be more voluntary than I was. If some people got bent out of shape by my slavery, it wasn't skin off my hide. I doubted Lisa would have anymore of a problem than I did. Rhonda might have issues. Master addressed them next.

"Rhonda, you're a special circumstance. Your Mistress will be able to remove your slavery symbols for your work. However, I expect you to wear them whenever you're not working."

"Yes, Master," she said.

"You no longer have to make me cum before you can have orgasms. In that regard, you're like my other slaves. Unless you're being punished, you can cum whenever they're allowed to cum."

"Thank you, Master."

"Lisa, I want you to have a clitoral hood piercing like Julia. You'll have it done tomorrow before we leave here. I wish to fuck you tonight and don't want to wait three days. It's made Julia exceptionally horny and I see no reason for you not to be as aroused as she is."

"Yes, Master. I will obey." She bowed her head.

"I'd like Rhonda to have one as well, but I know her job might make it difficult. I won't insist upon it, but leave it to her discretion."

"Thank you, Master," Rhonda replied.

"Rather than having you shave to keep off your pubic hair, I'm paying for laser hair removal for all of you. This means you will never again have pubic hair, at my will. I choose for you to have naked cunts always."

I much preferred licking a bare cunt. Not every worrying about getting hair in your mouth was preferable to me and they'd told me the same thing. Since the other slaves and I spent so much time pleasuring one another, it would be easier for us this way. He was doing us a favor by making it permanent.

"Yes, Master," we all replied.

"I'm loosening my reins somewhat. Expect that you'll be fucking more men than you were before. I see no reason you can't enjoy your slavery as much as I enjoy it."

"Yes, Master." This affected Lisa and I primarily. Rhonda only fucked women except for Master and never had restrictions on the women she fucked. Master was increasing the number of men we could have sex with, though it would always be up to him when and who we fucked.

"I know I've had some issues as your Master leading to confusion and unease on your part. I'll try to do better than I have, but to make sure I am, I want to make this ritual annual, though not necessarily in this public setting. On May 16 of each year, I'll remove your collars. We'll discuss anything which we need to discuss and if you still consent to be my slaves, I will re-collar you for another year under the same agreement as we have now. Does anyone have any questions?"

"No, Master." The three of us as one again.

"Lisa, do you want to sign the new agreement and remain my slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Sign it, read it if you need to, then kneel to be collared."

Lisa went over to the new agreement, scrawled her signature without reading it and knelt down. Master signed it and it was notarized by Zoe. Master took a new collar out of a bag, checked it for her name and put it around her neck. It locked with a solid click and she was once again his slave. He pushed a button and the collar lighted up, reading "Lisa, Scott's beloved slave." He had her stand again to attach a new slave badge to her vaginal piercing and it locked like her collar. Pushing a button, it lit up, saying "Sex Slave." He removed her wrist and ankle cuffs, then replaced them with others, like her new collar, with a biometric lock. He then put a plain iron ring on her right ring finger. It looked like a manacle, a plain band with a small ring attached to it like a chain link. He then had her suck his cock, though not to orgasm. If he needed all three of us to give him an oral orgasm, we'd still be up here in an hour. She sucked him for three minutes then he stopped her.

"Rhonda, do you wish to sign the new agreement and remain my slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Sign, reading it first if you need to, then kneel to be collared."

Rhonda signed it without reading it. I would too. I'd read it when I got the chance to check out the changes, but I trusted my Master. She knelt down and Master put her new collar on. He said to me, "We'll key it to your fingerprint this weekend, so you can remove it for work." He turned it on and it said, "Rhonda, sex slave of Julia and Scott". She stood and received new cuffs, like Lisa, then a new badge hanging from her labial piercing, saying the same thing. He also gave her an iron ring.

"I'd like you to wear this ring always as my symbol of your slavery. If you can't for work purposes, I'll understand."

"Yes, Master."

"Suck my cock."

"Yes, sir."

She sucked his cock for three minutes, Master stopping her before she made him climax. I was next. I thought about poor Marcia, wearing the Slave Trainer and the likelihood she would have to surrender given the circumstances under which she operated.

"Julia, as my wife and mother of one of my children," Master asked. "are you ready to sign the new document and remain my slave?"

I hesitated. "No, Master. I think I'd like to join Sam as his new slave," I said.

Master had been ready to say 'sign, reading it first if you need to, then kneel.' He was stunned when I said I wanted to be with Sam.

"Uh, what?"

"I'm kidding," I said, smiling. "Of course I'll sign it. If you don't know by now I could ever be anyone's slave other than yours, you'll never understand. Today seems to be a day to play with others expectations."

I looked pointedly at Marcia, looking desperate by now. Master followed my gaze, seeing her squirming the same as I. He smiled back at me.

"Sign it, read it if you must, then kneel."

I signed it and knelt for my new collar. I heard it click around my neck, having a tiny climax as it did so, feeling myself to be irrevocably Master's. He had me display next added his new cuffs to my wrists and ankles, then a new sigil went onto my labial piercing, proclaiming me his slave. He slipped an iron ring over my right ring finger, a match for the others and a companion to the wedding band on my left. Kneeling again, Master placed his cock on my lips and my mouth opened to take him in. Like the others, I was only allowed to suck him for three minutes, leaving him hard.

He gave Jerry a signal and he and several of the men went and got what looked like a set of multiple stocks from behind some bushes. They brought it to the platform and set it up. It had spaces for four people. Three of them, I knew who they were for, but I was surprised it had a fourth. Had Master planned for another slave to be used by everyone today?

We three were fastened down. Our heads and wrists were securely fastened. Our torsos were supported by a cushioned bench, our knees resting comfortably cushioned, but widely spread and secured. Small tables were placed in front of us, I supposed so we could pleasure any woman who cared to partake of our services. My father, Harold, was fucking Sandy, bent over a lounge chair, having some immediate needs taken care of by her.

When all three of us were secured, Master fucked all three of us in front of everyone, finally cumming in me. Most of the men I could see in front of me now had rampant erections. I assumed the same was true of those behind me. Master slid the table in front of me backward so I could clean our cum from his prick.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Master said, "in honor of this occasion, I would like provide my slaves services to anyone who wishes to partake of them. There are only a few rules attendant to their use. The first is that Rhonda may only be used by women. Zoe is putting out an assortment of toys which may be used by the women present. All three slave holes are available to any woman who wants to fuck her. This is in accordance with her slave agreement with my wife.

"The second rule is they may not be cleaned off at all. If you want to fuck them, you'll be fucking them through whatever cum is already in them. I'd like to see what their cunts and asses look like when you're all finished. The tables are arranged for any woman who wishes their cunts licked by their talented tongues. They will be blindfolded, and I'd like for them not to know who is fucking them at any particular time, so try not to give yourself away when you fuck them.

"The third rule is they may take brief rests to eat or drink or simply recover. They won't be released, so it's possible two holes will still be available while they're eating or drinking, but if they want their cunts and asses to have a rest, they'll be allowed some time to recover. They'll be here for your pleasure until three this afternoon, at which time they'll be allowed to shower and rest before I take them for the rest of the night. You may begin as soon as I place their blindfolds on them."

Zoe was setting up an assortment of toys next to each one of us for the women to use. She handed blindfolds to Master who started to blindfold us, starting with Rhonda and ending with me. The last thing I saw before losing my sight, was Marcia in whispered conference with Chantelle and Sam. She looked and acted desperate. Poor slave. She was going to get fucked. My world went dark and a large cock entered my cunt.

"May I cum, Master?" I moaned, already on the cusp.

"You may all cum as much as you want, slaves," he said.

I spasmed almost immediately and heard Lisa moan as someone plunged into one of her holes. I had no way of knowing which hole or who. It could have been her father in her ass for all I knew. The one fucking my cunt didn't seem big enough to be Jerry, Edward or Rob, but could be anyone else. Shortly after, another cock entered my mouth and I began sucking for his seed.

I climaxed two more times before I felt his prick pulsing in my pussy. Another cock replaced his, but only long enough to wet himself in my sopping sheath, before finding its way through my puckered back door, not yet polluted with spunk. This one was a little larger than the last, though still not maximum sized. The one in my mouth gave it up and warm, salty spunk flooded my tongue. I waited until he finished spending, cleaned him off and he pulled out and I heard someone else moving in front of me. I felt two feet resting on my back and the tangy odor of a cunt in heat. I reached out my tongue and slithered through damp folds, hearing a lovely moan in response.

I could also hear Lisa and Rhonda moaning beside me as they absorbed the same pounding I was. I tried to ignore the cock in my ass as much as possible to concentrate on the pussy I licked, but I still climaxed a couple times before I felt him pulsing in my back door, baptizing the second of my nether holes with semen. I could feel it start to run down my legs. A limp cock pulled out and a stiff one replaced him, sliding into my cunt again.

The pussy in front of me had climaxed a couple times and it left, only to be replaced by another cock, the one which had just been in my ass from the taste and limpness of it. I cleaned it off.

"You win, Master Scott," Marcia was saying. "I give up. Take this damn thing off me."

Poor Marcia; another victim of the Slave Trainer.

"Are you sure, Marcia. You do realize you're going to get fucked for the next hour. Have you spoken to your Master about it?" Master asked.

"Yes. We understood the consequences when we made the bet. I can't stand this anymore and he doesn't want me to suffer any longer."

"You still have to beg to be fucked," Master said.

"I'm begging. Please let me be fucked," Marcia said.

"Not me. Beg the people who'll be fucking you."

"Must I?"

I didn't hear Master's response, so perhaps he only nodded to her, but she said, "Fine."

"Your attention, please everyone. This lovely slave has something to say to everyone."

There was a few moments of silence. I felt the cocks in my cunt stop moving and the one in my mouth pull out, now clean.

"I need to cum," Marcia said, her voice tense. "I'm begging everyone here to please fuck me."

There was a collective intake of breath and a few gasps and some clapping and cheering.

Master must have released the override on her Slave Trainer and from the sounds of it, Marcia's orgasm was something special. She'd been in it now through one charge of two and a half hours and into the next. She'd been desperate to cum all right.

"I'll set you up in the remaining spot and I'll start your hour timer."

Marcia was still moaning and unable to answer but I heard them move away. Another pussy found it's way to my mouth and I started licking.

******

SCOTT

Sean was fucking Julia's ass and Julia's father was fucking Lisa's cunt. Julia was licking Regina's cunt and Lisa sucking her father's cock. Sean pulsed in Julia, grunting happily, out of his cock cage for the moment, being rewarded by Shasta. Adele had helped Lucia to the bench in front of Rhonda, while Mistress Dark had a strap-on inserted deep into Rhonda's cunt, fucking her hard. Regina got up and before anyone else could take her place, Sean moved to Julia's mouth to get his cock cleaned. Dad moved into Julia's cunt. Mom was licking Monique.

Marcia was talking animatedly to Sam. She seemed to be almost in pain. Sam reluctantly nodded and Marcia walked over to me.

"You win, Master Scott," Marcia was saying. "I give up. Take this damn thing off me."

I smiled at her. "Are you sure, Marcia. You do realize you're going to get fucked for the next hour. Have you spoken to your Master about it?" I asked.

"Yes. We understood the consequences when we made the bet. I can't stand this anymore and he doesn't want me to suffer any longer."

"You still have to beg to be fucked," I said.

"I'm begging. Please let me be fucked," Marcia said.

"Not me. Beg the people who'll be fucking you."

"Must I?"

I raised my eyebrows and smiled at her.

"Fine!" Marcia exclaimed.

I turned to the crowd and raised my voice to overpower the general crowd noise. "Your attention, please everyone. This lovely slave has something to say to everyone."

The crowd went silent. Marcia had to be the most beautiful woman there by general consensus and everyone wished to hear what she had to say. Marcia cleared her throat, considering what she was going to say. Dad stopped fucking and Sean moved away.

"I need to cum," Marcia said, a tear running down her cheek. "I'm begging everyone here to please fuck me."

Silence as everyone considered what they'd heard, tried to make sense of it, then some clapping and cheering.

I gave Marcia her first orgasm in over three hours of riding the cusp. She nearly went to the ground it was so intense.

"I'll set you up in the remaining spot and I'll start your hour timer."

She was still cumming and couldn't answer. I gave her a few more moments for the majority of it to pass, then led her to the remaining slave station. It was originally intended for Mother, but when I told Dad what was happening with Marcia, he'd relinquished her spot and allowed her to be a roving sex toy.

"Zoe, please help me remove this Slave Trainer from Marcia."

"Yes, Master Scott."

Zoe helped Marcia remove the Slave Trainer. From all accounts, Marcia was one of the most orgasmic women we knew, even more so than Julia. Her Slave Trainer was proof. I doubt I'd ever seen one as thick with fluids as hers was, including the climax she'd just had. It was dripping when we pulled it out of her. Zoe helped me fasten Marcia down, me taking her hands and Zoe taking her legs. Men were already jostling in a line forming up behind her. Most of them were erect, including Ed and Rob, first and second in line. Poor lads. Regina was first in line for her mouth. I took a quick glance at Sam. He didn't appear to be too happy. I didn't blame him. It had taken a lot for me to become accustomed to the idea of sharing my slaves. I'd worked hard to overcome my reluctance for two weeks. He'd had about three hours to get used to the idea, maybe less, considering he didn't believe I'd open my slaves to a train.

I gave Marcia a quick peck on the cheek. "Before I start the timer, there's one more thing we need to do. Zoe, find me some lipstick."

Zoe went to Brianna and got a tube from her and brought it back to me. I wrote on Marcia's backside with arrows pointing to her holes. Zoe giggled.

"What's it say, Master Scott?" Marcia asked. "Insert here?"

I laughed. "Good one. Maybe next time. It says 'women only'. I still expect you to be used frequently, but it won't be by any men unless Sam wants to change your rules. I'm not a totally heartless bastard."

"Thank you, Master," Marcia whispered. "My Master was quite distraught. You didn't have to do that."

"Sam didn't have to spare me, either, but he did. Still, I was miserable for the night thinking of him fucking Julia and Lisa. I felt like a couple hours of the same feeling wouldn't hurt him any."

I started the timer and moved away. Edward moved up behind her, read the lipstick lettering and exclaimed, "Scott, what the fuck!"

"Hey, I didn't think her husband would appreciate you two stretching out her nice tight cunt and ass. Sorry, boys."

Ed laughed. "He looks like he can hold his own in the dick department," Edward said.

"But he splits his time between his wife and the lovely woman preparing your food. Keeps them both nice and tight. Julia and Lisa are open for business," I said. "You can always unleash your beastly urges on them."

Ed laughed harder. "You can bet I'll fuck them good."

"Please do. They love your meaty cock."

Zoe started licking Marcia's cunt, still dripping in her juices and the line of men behind Marcia dissipated as word spread she wasn't to be touched by men. Another line of women started forming by her head. Sharon, Shasta and Sarah at the head of the line, a new slave to test the skills of.

Sam came up to me after reading the message I'd written on Marcia's ass.

"Thank you, Scott. I appreciate it."

"You can always change the sign," I said.

"No. I like the message just fine."

Zoe had finished licking and Brianna had on a strapless and started fucking the helpless slave. Sharon was getting licked at the other end.

Sam bent down by Marcia's face, buried in Sharon's liquid box. "Since you couldn't hold out until until three, I'm going to leave you here for as long as Scott's slaves are here. I'm also going to buy one of those Slave Trainer things. It seems quite effective in punishing slaves."

Marcia moaned, whether from cumming or knowing today wasn't the last day she'd wear a Slave Trainer again, I couldn't tell. Maybe both. I laughed.

"Mistress Dark sells them," I said, "including a new, plug-in model that can go until the motor burns out. No recharging. Let me introduce you. It looks like she's finished fucking Rhonda."

Marcia moaned again. I don't think she was cumming. I led Sam over to make introductions.