A Taste of Slavery Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sadists and Masochists. I learned about them in school. What about you? You give and receive pain. Aren't you a sadist or masochist, or both?"

"Not really. As a slave, I make the distinction between good pain and bad pain. I believe, for the true practitioners in S & M, the pain is the focus. The pain is what gives them pleasure. For me, pain is just something that makes the eventual fucking better. Master never spanks me without giving me orgasms. Orgasms both reduce pain due to the release of chemicals called endorphins in the body and they are the eventual goal of whatever we do. Perhaps it's the dichotomy of a brief period of pain to a lot of pleasure. Like knowing what light is because of the dark. The pleasure is better because it's so different from what went before. But Master has never struck me so hard that I hurt for more than an hour or two afterwards. I've received worse, but not from Master."

"What about you, Rhonda. What's the strangest thing you've ever done?"

"According to our parents, they'd probably say sex with women was pretty damn strange, but to me, sex with a man for the first time was stranger. I was what is known as a gold star lesbian. Never been with a cock before in my life, before I sucked Master's cock for the first time."

"Why did you do it?"

"I lost the bet with Domina which made me her slave for a day. She told me I wouldn't have to do anything with a cock during my slavery unless I begged for one. I begged for a cock when she wouldn't let me cum until I did. Then Domina made me think I would have to let Master fuck me in all my holes, though in the end, I only had to suck his cock. But when I decided I wanted to remain a slave and wanted to submit to a woman who already a slave to a Master, I would have to be available to him. Now, with but a few exceptions which I agree to, only my mouth is available to men except Master. He mostly uses his other slaves for sex, but I am available to him at all times just as they are. It's not bad. Being a submissive has really energized my sex drive. All forms of fucking help relieve that arousal, but I much prefer women to satisfy it. Domina prefers men, but having sex with women increases her chances of cumming."

"How many times do you cum every day, on average?"

"Over two dozen, easily," I said. "With the piercing like Lisa received today. I can cum a dozen times just from moving around a lot. It was worse when I first got it, and it's gotten better. I don't cum from it as much as I used to, but things like exercising and swimming where my legs are moving, still makes me cum all the time. Sitting still helps, but other than things like driving and sleeping, I'm not still very often."

"Why do you shave your pussies?"

"It's more pleasant licking shaved pussies than hairy ones," Rhonda replied.

"Did it bother you licking my pussy because it has hair?"

"It's less pleasant, but it didn't bother me. Did you enjoy licking my bald cunt?"

"It wasn't bad. Nicely smooth and it made everything feel slipperier."

"Have you tasted yourself after masturbating?" I asked.

"Yes. I guess it was why I thought it would be okay being a lesbian. I wouldn't mind if I had to lick pussies for sex. Is there other ways for lesbians to have sex other than oral?"

"You witnessed some yesterday," Rhonda replied. "Every time I was fucked was by a woman with a vibrator or wearing a strap-on. There's a couple other ways to pleasure each other. We can rub our cunts together in something called tribbing."

"Why were you afraid of cocks?" I asked.

"Well, they look big and it looks like it would hurt if they go inside of you."

"The first couple times you have sex, it might hurt if the men aren't gentle, but it gets better the more you do it and a cock is a lot smaller than a baby. A vagina is quite flexible."

"But child birth hurts," Wendy said.

"Because they are so much bigger than a cock is. If we got fucked by cocks as big as babies were, perhaps having children would be less painful."

"Or fucking more painful, Domina," Rhonda said. "When I saw Lester's cock, I thought it would be painful."

"If he'd fucked my ass, I'm sure he would have, but my cunt thought otherwise. Lucas is done feeding, Rhonda. Why don't you pick someplace to stop for food."

I started to burp him and refastened my breast panel.

"Do you have a preference, Domina?"

"No."

"Why do you call Julia, Domina, if she's your Mistress? Why not call her Mistress?"

"She would if I weren't a slave myself," I said. "We reserve Mistress to someone who isn't a slave. The Romans had slaves who trained other slaves and they had to be addressed with an honorific other than a slave. They used Dominus for male slave trainers and Domina for female slave trainers. Lucia taught us that. Since I'm a slave myself, I'm a Domina."

"I want to stay at your house tonight," Wendy said.

"Aren't our parents expecting you home?" Rhonda asked.

"I'll tell them we're arriving late and you'll bring me home tomorrow so I can spend time with you. I don't get to see you very much. I only work part-time and I'm off tomorrow. Besides, it gives you a chance to speak to your Master about fucking me. At the very least, I can get more girl on girl practice."

"I'm certainly not going to try and convince him," I said. "That's up to you and Rhonda. I'm out of it."

"Domina, here's a McDonald's. I'm all for pushing on tonight and getting home earlier."

"Fine. Swing through the drive-thru. Pull into a parking space afterward. I'm going to switch places with Master. You can try to convince him."

"Yes, Domina."

After going into the drive-thru, Rhonda pulled over. Master pulled up alongside. He rolled down the window.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I wish to change vehicles," I said. "Rhonda has something to discuss with you, sir. I'll drive the truck, you ride in the car."

"Okay," he said. "Swap with me."

We switched vehicles and I hopped in with Lisa and Sean, bringing my food with me. Since the car had the baby in it, I followed it. Once again, the material on the front of my dress parted when I climbed into the cab and some teenagers hooted their horn upon seeing me.

"What's going on?" Lisa asked.

"Rhonda and Wendy wanted to talk to Master about something. She wants to fuck him so she can decide if she likes girls or boys better to ask out on dates."

"I thought it was decided we weren't going to do that."

"I was of the same opinion, but Rhonda made some rather convincing arguments. It was hard for me to say no, so I'll let Master decide. Wendy's still thinking about submission too. Threatened to go to the BDSM club to find out if we wouldn't let her explore it with us. I told her if she went out with someone first and still wanted to consider it, we'd make her read all about BDSM first. If she still wants to explore after reading all the bad things which might happen, we could talk about it further. Rhonda is just trying to protect her from the bad and ugly."

I pointed to Sean in the back seat. "What's going on with him?"

"Can't really say. He hasn't spoken two words since he got in the car."

I looked at him in the rear view. He did look pretty despondent.

"What's going on slave?"

Dead silence.

"Do I have to stop this truck, make you get out, strip you, and whip your ass or will you respond civilly?"

"I've ruined it," he mumbled. "I had the perfect life and I ruined it."

"That's yet to be seen. You do understand why Shasta is the way she is and why she doesn't want you trying to control her, don't you?"

"Yes. I can't help it. I get jealous thinking of her with other men, particularly if I'm not there."

"You do realize your purpose is to be a sex toy for your Mistress and like any other toy in her drawer, she can put you away and play with a different toy?"

"I love her."

"Big fucking deal. I love my Master and he has sex with other women. My Master also loves me and he's letting me have sex with other men now. You can love all you want, but you cannot control. The control is hers exclusively. If you can't accept that, it will be over."

"Do you think I can salvage it?"

"Do you think you can correct your behavior or will you remain jealous and fuck it up? If your Mistress wants to fuck another person, no matter who it is; can you suck it up, swallow whatever pride you still think you have and let her do her thing? That's your choice, continue acting as you are and lose your Mistress or remain a subservient slave who will do as he's told without question."

"Will she give me another chance?"

"I can't answer that."

"I don't even have a place to stay anymore. I gave up my apartment."

"You'll still have your job. We can put a bed in the basement and you can stay there until you get a new apartment."

"Will I still need to wear my cock cage at work?"

"Around the other women, yes. If your Mistress gives you up, Master or I would have control of it. If you start working on the website for our business and don't work around the other women, we might be able to remove it then. Of course, you can always abandon your slavery, wear clothes and move out, but we won't have a naked man around naked women without a cage."

"Okay, I understand."

We subsided back into silence. I wondered about the conversation in the car, if Master was having it any easier than I did.

******

SCOTT

I had Wendy get in the back with Lucas while I took the passenger seat. I'd been driving most of the trip and Rhonda had just started. Almost the second we were underway, Wendy said, "I want to fuck you, Scott, and have you show me what it's like to be a woman."

"We've already discussed this and the answer is no. N-O, no fucking way."

"I'm an adult. You wouldn't be breaking the law. You fuck other women, so I'm not stepping on anyone's toes if you fuck me. I want to see who I like better, boys or girls. Sex with you would be better than fumbling around with a randy teenager who wants nothing more than shove his cock in my cunt and cum. It would probably hurt and I wouldn't like him any more than I do you."

"I decide who I have sex with and that doesn't include you."

"Master," Rhonda said, "before you make a conclusive answer, could you please hear her out. The whole thing. She made several good points which might cause you to reconsider."

"You think it's a good idea?"

"Better than a lot of other alternatives which might occur for a woman of her age who wants to get laid, sir."

"It had better be good," I said.

I listened to Wendy state all the reasons she believed I should be the one to fuck her. Rhonda added a point here and there where Wendy didn't make her point as clearly as she might. She told me she'd agreed to abandon thoughts of submission for now, at least until she'd gone on some regular dates and knew more about bondage and discipline.

"If she remains interested, Master, I think you, Chen, Jerry or even Domina should be the ones to explore it with her, depending on if she's more interested in men or women. If we're unwilling to help her explore, she indicated she would go to a BDSM club and throw herself open to whoever wanted her."

"What did Julia have to say about any of this?"

"She said it was your choice as to whether or not you fucked me," Wendy replied. "It was her I reached the agreement with not to pursue submission until I'd gone on some dates and read a lot more about BDSM."

"And you, Rhonda. Why do you think any of this is a good idea?"

"Because you gave me a good first time experience with a man and I know she would enjoy it more with you than most men who would take her virginity. If she truly wants to know her sexual orientation, shouldn't she have the best of both experiences as a comparison. She's had me to see what a woman was like. Should she compare that to a boy with raging hormones who will likely hurt her the first time, last three minutes and be gone?"

"You're not on birth control are you?" I asked Wendy.

"No."

"Do we have any more condoms from before you started birth control?" I asked Rhonda.

"I don't know, Master, but they'd be over eight months old. How long do they last and retain their effectiveness?"

"I'll text Lisa and tell her we're making a stop and they should continue on home. Stop at a pharmacy."

"Yes, Master."

"Does this mean you're going to fuck me?" Wendy asked.

"It only means I'm still thinking about it, but should be prepared."

I started texting. Who was I kidding? If I bought condoms, I was going to fuck her. She was a lovely young woman, similar to Rhonda, slightly shorter, slightly bustier. Perhaps slightly smaller in the hips. Rhonda knew it too. She reached over and put her hand on my leg, squeezing it. I didn't exactly know why she'd be happy I was fucking her sister, but she genuinely seemed to consider it the best alternative. Maybe I just had a hard time understanding the slave mind.

******

After stopping at the drug store, we got home. Shasta was in the house with Bernice and Cedric. She was chatting with Julia. Sean was kneeling on the floor.

Shasta turned when we came in, saying, "I had to pick up my car. I left it parked in the driveway."

"We got to fly in a hellycopter, Sean," Cedric said. "It was so much fun."

Shasta put her hand on his head and rubbed it. "It sure was. We need to get going now."

"Is Sean going home with us, Mama?"

"Not tonight, baby. Mama's still mad. Sean is still in time out."

Sean stared down at the floor, not saying a peep.

"I'll put Lucas down, Domina," Rhonda said, taking him to the nursery. "Wendy, come with me, pay attention to how to change a diaper."

"I need to put more cream on my piercing," Lisa said. "Excuse me."

"We'll put Sean in the basement, Shasta," Julia said. "He'll have a place to sleep for a few days."

"Thank you. I'll be here first thing in the morning."

"I think we should take another day off," Julia said. "It's been a busy weekend and we probably all need to decompress and rest up. Would you let the others know, Shasta."

"Of course. Thanks for everything. Let's go Mama. Cedric, it's past your bedtime."

Shasta handed Julia a key. "This is for his cock cage." She took a last look at Sean before she left, holding Cedric's hand.

Sean started crying as soon as she was out the door.

"Stop sniveling and get up, slave," Julia said. "You brought this on yourself. We have a cot you can use. We can stick a comforter over the top to provide more cushion and give you sheets and a blanket. You can help make it up."

"Yes, Domina."

They went downstairs. Lisa was the first to return.

"How are you, slave?"

"Horny and sore, Master."

"I know you can't fuck tonight. Do you want to sleep on your own or with us?"

"How many in the bed tonight, Master?"

"Without you, three for sure. I'm considering a fourth."

"Wendy?" I nodded. "I figured there was a reason for a drug store stop. Are you sure, Master?"

"I'm not sure of fucking anything, but Rhonda seems to be sure. It's her sister."

"Given you expect four in bed already, I'll take Rhonda's bed for the night, sir."

"Do you need to be restrained to keep you from rubbing yourself?"

"Not without someone else in the bed to release me in order to use the restroom, Master. I'll tough it out."

"I'm sorry."

"I'll be fine, sir."

"We just had our bonding ceremony. You shouldn't be all by yourself. This doesn't have to happen today. I'm not even sure if it should happen at all."

"It's not like I can fuck anyway, sir. You've fucked me three times more recently than any of the other slaves."

"You're not important to me solely for the sex, Lisa. You're important because you're you and I love you."

Julia came up from the basement. "Sean's set up, sir. He's distraught, but he'll be okay. I've spoken to him some. He knows what he's done wrong and what he needs to do if given another chance."

"Thank you, Julia."

Rhonda and Wendy both came out of the nursery.

"Can I get fucked now?" Wendy said.

"No, I'm sorry, you can't" I said. "You're welcome to stay and if you want, you can sleep with Rhonda, but that's up to her."

"I thought it was all set. It's why you bought condoms, isn't it?"

"It was, and we might eventually use them, but I just went through a very important ceremony with my slaves. As important as a wedding, really. I've not fucked my wife since that ceremony, which is a little like not fucking her on her honeymoon. Although I have fucked Lisa three times since then because she was getting her piercing, she's sore and should be with her loved ones, which is her sister slaves and me. I assume you'd want your sister to be there for you, and since Julia should be there because she deserves some of my attention, that puts five people in the bed, which is too goddam many. To shove Lisa out of my bed so I can fuck you, would be rude and disrespectful, and she doesn't deserve that.

"If there's one thing I would want anyone to teach you about sex, it is that it's always better if you have sex with someone you love. I love my slaves and I'm not going to make any of them second fiddle to you to satisfy your curiosity. They deserve better from me and I intend to give them exactly what they deserve. You'll just have to wait for a more opportune time. Tonight is not the time."

I put my arms around two of my slaves. "Sorry, cupcake, but no can do."

Wendy smiled at me. "I can wait - a little. I still want you to make me a woman though."

"I'll get around to it eventually. But don't be so impatient."

"Sis," Wendy said. "I'll let you stay with your family tonight. I'll be okay. If Julia's giving everyone time off tomorrow, you'll have time to show me more then." She blew her a kiss. "Goodnight all. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

She walked up the stairs doing a slow strip tease the entire way, taking off her underwear just before she disappeared around the corner.

"She's quite a handful, Rhonda," Julia said.

"I wonder how my parents manage."

"I suspect she was a lot more timid Friday than she is today," Lisa said. "She was exposed to a lot."

I kissed all three of them. "If she sticks around, she'll be exposed to a lot more. All three of you have way too many clothes on for slaves."

"Yes, Master." Clothes flew everywhere.

******

JULIA

Last night, Master showed me how to add my fingerprints to Rhonda's biometric slave collar and devices so I could remove them for her work. He showed us how to light our badges sigils and collars and to turn them off when we needed to be more discrete. I got fucked twice before bed, once while Rhonda and I were in a sixty-nine, and both Rhonda and I were fucked again this morning, while we ate each other out. Poor Lisa didn't get any sex, although Master did spend time kissing her and caressing her lovely breasts before we went to sleep last night. We had to get up several times during the night, every three hours to apply Lisa's salve and once to feed Lucas.

Master had to go to work today since he hadn't been home for two weeks, but we did manage to make him late for work. I helped Lisa shower and apply more salve afterward. Sean started banging away in the basement around nine when he heard us stirring. Working, since he had nothing better to do.

When we finally left the bedroom, we found Wendy sitting naked at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal with milk.

"It looks as if you need to buy groceries," Wendy said. "The milk is about to expire and you're low on eggs and other staples."

"I'll go shopping then," I told her.

"Can I go with?"

"Why not."

Shasta started frying up bacon while Lisa fried eggs and sliced cheese. I was feeding Lucas again. We'd started giving him some baby food in addition to milk during some of his meals. We had enough eggs to make four egg sandwiches with bacon and cheese.