A Taste of Slavery Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to switch again and Sandy ended up with her Master too, when he won the next hand, though she couldn't make him cum before Janet called time. None of the other men climaxed during her service, all having cum too recently or unable to win enough times close together. When Rhonda was serving, Master's father finally climaxed, the last of the men to do so. Both Regina and Lisa climaxed under her expert tongue. Soon it was my turn again and the winner of the next hand was Jerry and it had been awhile since he'd won, so I didn't expect to make him cum. I was pleasantly surprised to find he not only climaxed for me, but did so early enough I could feel his cock shrink in my mouth after his spasms passed. His hand caressed my hair as I released it. None of the other men climaxed again during my service, though I left some very hard cocks behind me.

I only had one more to service before we switched again, Regina, and she orgasmed for me as well, soaking my face with her fluids for the fourth time tonight.

"You're quite a decent cunt licker," Regina said.

"I try to please. Master would be upset if I were not pleasing."

The poker would end during Sandy's third round. She managed to drain Ed, Chen and Master one more time, as well as Regina. Then the games were over and it was time for the slave auction, or in Shasta's case, a Mistress auction. Since Sandy and I were being sold in our entirety for the night, Shasta and Rhonda were sold first. Shasta removed her clothes and stood before everyone naked. Master told me to conduct the auction as I had several times before. Since she wasn't a slave, I couldn't order her to display, but I politely asked her to stand in a way, her assets could be inspected by her buyers. She assumed what could be called a display position, except she put her hands on her hips instead of behind her head.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I began the auction, "up for sale first is a young black woman, forged on the mean streets of Fresno, a Mistress herself, owner of a male slave, Sean, but wishing to experience what it would be like to be sold to service others, has offered herself for one sex act per hole this evening under the usual rules, fifteen minutes or orgasm, whichever comes last. As you can see for yourself, she's a prime female in excellent condition who is relatively new to sex for pleasure, only having willingly offered her body for sex since January, when she acquired her slave. While she is offering herself for your pleasure, it is only with the understanding that she will choose how she provides that pleasure to you. Up for bid first is her mouth. She is somewhat experienced in serving men orally, but only has limited experience in serving women, having only done it twice as an experiment to see if she it was something she enjoyed. She much prefers cock, but is willing to spend fifteen minutes pleasing a woman for this auction. What charity do you wish your proceeds to go to, Mistress?"

"Breast cancer research," Shasta said.

"What am I bid for the oral services of this beautiful young woman?" I asked.

Master, Dan, Lisa, Chen and Regina engaged in spirited bidding for Shasta's mouth. I'm sure Lisa was interested because of the number of times we'd had to lick her without receiving anything in return. I wasn't totally surprised at Regina's interest, as it would be a way to humiliate Shasta. I thought she'd shown interest even though she realized she might end up licking cunt as well. As Regina had been one of the big winners tonight, I wasn't surprised when she was left holding the winning bid. I'd been watching Sean during the bidding and the emotions on his face were fairly well hidden, but you could tell he was hoping one of the women won as opposed to the men. I collected Regina's chips for the sale.

"Do we fuck now?" Shasta asked, eying Regina speculatively.

"Not until everyone has been sold," I said. "Then you'll engage in sex with the winners, one at a time."

Shasta nodded and I continued. "Next up for bid is Shasta's cunt. Master was lucky enough to fuck Shasta this past Tuesday and when he finished, he exclaimed that both her cunt and ass were very tight and enjoyable. What am I bid for this cunt?"

All the men ended up bidding for her pussy. I think it made Shasta feel good to be so wanted. She preened a little as the bidding went on, rubbing herself as they bid. Sean didn't speak, but he couldn't look away either watching as her cunt was sold and he'd soon be watching her fucked by another. Ed finally won the bid and I knew his was the thickest cock Shasta had ever taken willingly. I'd seen all the others she'd fucked and fucked them all myself. I collected his chips.

I asked Shasta to turn around and show everyone the next item up for bid, her ass.

"Please take a look at this exquisite ass and tell me you wouldn't want to sink your cock in this," I said, patting her bottom. "This is prime meat gentleman and as tight as they come. She didn't have anal sex until last month. She's had some practice since, but this is near virgin ass. What am I bid for this ebon Goddess' ass, boys and girls?"

Lots of bidding again, everyone but Lisa, though a couple had to drop out early. Master hadn't done as well as he usually did, nor had Dan, who was still getting back in the game. Jerry dropped out earlier in the bidding than his money would have allowed. Rob, Chen and Regina kept on the longest. Finally, Regina ended the bidding by offering up every last chip she had left, more than either of the others. I took the rest of her chips. Shasta had essentially been sold to the duet of Ed and Regina.

"You don't have no cock," Shasta said.

Regina dug in her handbag and pulled out a big strap-on. "I have this, though. It will do the trick for me."

Shasta smiled and said, "Do the trick for me, too."

I told Shasta to stand to the side while everyone else was sold. She sat down close to the baby.

Rhonda was called up next and knelt in her slave position, since neither her cunt or ass would be sold, so they didn't need to be displayed.

"Rhonda is the next item up for bid, white silk only, oral pleasuring to the winning bid. What am I bid for this lovely slave's mouth?"

Master and Lisa could have Rhonda any time they wanted, so they didn't bid long, saving their winnings. Jerry dropped out early and I assumed he was saving his money for a slave for the night. Whoever he got would have to pleasure not only him, but his slave as well. Her services would go to the household for the night, not just Jerry. Chen and Rob carried on the bidding the longest, Rob finally winning.

"I love the idea a lesbian and a police officer is going to suck my dick," he said, dropping his chips in the bag. "It's like two for the price of one."

Rhonda stood up and curtsied to him, smiling, unashamed.

Sandy was called to the auction block. I had her display for the bidders.

"Next up for bid is a red silk slave, purchased for the night, yours to enjoy until ten AM tomorrow when she has to be returned to her Master. She's been sold before and proven to be a marvelously talented slave, able to please both men and women with equal skill and fervor. Every hole is available for the night. She's a compliant slave who's been at least a part-time submissive for over thirty-five years. What is bid for this skilled seductress?"

Dan didn't bid for his own wife, wishing her to be sold to others. Master, Jerry and Chen bid the longest, Jerry dropping out earlier than expected again. By my estimation, he had the most chips remaining, and since he hadn't spent any yet, would be able to buy me if he wanted. Perhaps he needed the money for his wedding next month, and that was why he was reluctant to spend much. Wedding's were expensive affairs, even for grooms, though he was making pretty good money as a co-owner of Master's business. He hadn't yet purchased 49%, but his share was growing every month.

Chen eventually won Sandy, which excited Janet no end, excited they'd be sharing someone for the night.

Since I was the next to be sold, I had to surrender my duties as auctioneer to Master. He had me display for the bidders. My cunt was dripping. I hadn't cum since cum break at lunch and all of the activities of the game had aroused me greatly. My nipples were throbbingly hard and tender. He kissed me before starting the auction, his hand wandering, feeling my arousal. I was such a slave. I loved this.

******

SCOTT

Except for my shitty cards tonight, the evening had gone pretty much as expected, though I was surprised Regina paid so much to fuck Shasta. I wondered if I'd missed something during the time I'd been gone. I knew Shasta allowed her slave to be used by Regina's ex, but there seemed to be more undercurrents in their relationship than I expected. I didn't have a ton of money to bid, having less than my initial buy in.

Julia did a wonderful job as auctioneer, teasing the crowd, making them excited at the prospect of owning whatever they were bidding on. My last chance at a purchase tonight ended with Mom being sold to Chen. I didn't think Julia would slip past Jerry unless he just didn't want to spend money.

She took her place on the block and I kissed her, knowing I wouldn't see her again until tomorrow morning unless hell froze over. Jerry could pay twice what I had left without breaking a sweat. I also ran my hand over her soft breasts, turgid nipples and felt the slick juices gracing her cunt. My lovely slave was aroused as hell and wanted to be fucked.

"This is my beloved wife and slave," I said, "keeper of my heart and mother of my child, being sold tonight as a red silk slave for the entire night. I don't need fancy, flowering words to describe her. Everyone of you has fucked her and knows what a slave slut she is, willing to please in every way she can. Her body is flawless, her mind creative and if she can't discover a way to drain the cum from your balls, it doesn't exist. What am I bid for this delectable slave for one night of heaven?"

"Two hundred, eighty-seven dollars," Jerry said, and just like that, the auction was over.

I slapped Julia's cute ass and told her to stand with her temporary Master while the others performed for their owners. I decided to keep an eye on Sean to see how he responded when his Mistress was fucked.

"Shasta, you were first sold and Regina bought your mouth. How do you want to proceed?"

"Excuse me," Regina interrupted, "could I say something first?"

"Go ahead," I said.

"I know Shasta has ultimate control over how she wishes to be used, but I'd like to suggest what I'd like to happen and the order, since I purchased two of her holes. She can agree or not, but perhaps she'd like my suggestion."

"Shasta," I asked, "do you have an objection to listening to Regina's requests first?"

"No, I'm listening."

"I'd like both Edward and I to fuck her cunt and ass first together. I know I would normally get fifteen minutes for fucking her ass, or possibly less, since I might cum myself, but since Edward gets to go until he orgasms, I'd like to continue fucking her ass until he's done, so we can enjoy the double penetration for as long as he can continue. Once he climaxes, I will enjoy her oral services, but if, as it's been hinted, she wants to enjoy mine at the same time, I would get to lick Edward's cum out of her cunt, a familiar taste, so's to speak, since this will be one of the few times I've licked a cunt."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. This was an odd request, but an arousing one as well. Did Regina think Shasta had never done a double penetration before and would be shocked or unnerved by it. She'd done it a few times now, though Regina might not know it. I wondered what Shasta would say in response?

"You want to double penetrate me with Ed, I don't give a shit," Shasta said. "Just cut my work down by one-third the time."

"Mistress," Sean said, "if you'd like me to lick Edward's cock and Miss Regina's strap-on to get them wet and make it easier for you, I'll do so."

Another little surprise. Did he want to make Ed's penetration easier, or suck him so he'd cum sooner and wouldn't fuck Shasta as long, not to mention what Ed would think about the suggestion.

"I'm sure they have lube if we need it, slave, but my cunt is ready to fuck now and if Regina wants to shove her dildo up my cunt first, I don't even think we need lube."

"Yes, Mistress." Sean shut up and didn't say any more, so points to him.

"Put that thing on, Regina, let's see if you got enough to really fuck me with that thing," Shasta said.

Regina took off her clothes and donned the strap-on. Ed got flat on his back on the floor and before Shasta mounted him, Regina moistened the strap-on in her cunt. Three strokes was enough to soak it and Shasta heartily moaned the whole time. Shasta squatted over Ed's prong.

"You pretty big, cowboy. Bet you fill me up real nice, let me feel what Regina feel every time you plug her cunt."

Shasta sank slowly over his shaft, cumming once before she hit bottom. Firmly seated, she looked behind her at Regina.

"Show me what you got, honey," leaning down to expose her black back door entrance.

Regina was rather brutal when she slid into Shasta's back door, going much harder than I would ever enter someone's ass, though I've fucked them harder once they were used to it. Shasta merely grunted and by no other indication did she give Regina the satisfaction of thinking she was bothered at all. I started a fifteen minute timer in case it was needed.

The two of them proceeded to fuck Shasta hard. She shuddered several times on the phalli filling her, cumming from her fucking, and moaning when she did. The fucking itself she treated like any other fucking, no better or worse, just another day in the park.

Ed lasted for eighteen minutes, eventually climaxing, groaning. "Christ! They weren't kidding when they said you were tight."

I warned Regina she had to pull out. As far as I could tell, Shasta's pucker had taken quite a beating. Regina's strap-on was fairly large and very rigid. Less big around than Rob or Ed, but longer. Regina removed the strap-on and handed it Sean.

"I'm sure you know what to do with this, sweetie," patting his cheek. Sean took it and washed it.

"So how do you want to do this?" Regina asked.

"You on the bottom, me on top," Shasta said, smiling.

"Mind if we do it on the couch instead of the floor?"

"No problem."

Regina lay down on the couch and Shasta crouched over her face and I witnessed Shasta get even for her rugged fucking. Ed's cum was dripping out of her pussy. She sat on Regina's face, essentially smearing it all over before telling me to start the timer, then leaning down and starting to lick Regina's cunt. She never once neglected her duties as the one who's mouth was sold. I never saw her lips or tongue leave Regina's pussy, licking and lapping, as best she could, but her cunt was soaked, with her cum and Ed's, and she used every second to rub it all over Regina's face, leaving a huge mess which Regina had no hope of keeping up with. Regina was practically gagging on cum.

The timer went off and Shasta hopped up, turned around, and laid a lip lock on Regina, slipping her some tongue.

"That was a lot of fun, Regina. We need to do that again sometime," Shasta said, smiling and licking her lips.

Even Ed and Rob were clapping when she finished. Regina had to go clean off her face. It usually took ten women to make a face so messy.

Rob sat down on the couch and Rhonda knelt in front of him and proceeded to give him his reward.

Shasta whispered to me when Regina left to clean up, "Regina has a mean streak in her."

"It seemed to me you gave as good as you got," I replied.

"I had to let her know she wasn't fucking with just anyone."

"How did you like it otherwise?"

"It wasn't great. Too rough, but bearable. If you don't mind, Scott. I'm a little sore. Wouldn't mind if you let me use your hot tub, maybe spend the night, get some slave lovin' in the morning."

"It's quite all right."

She squeezed my hand. "Thanks."

Rhonda actually made Rob cum in less than fifteen minutes, groaning out his load into her mouth.

Rhonda got off her knees, saying, "You must love getting sucked by lesbian cops, Mister Rob. I thought you'd last longer." She wiped up a drop of cum on the corner of her mouth and licked her finger.

"You're getting so much better at that," he said, his prick wilting.

"Practice makes perfect. I've been sucking cocks all night long."

It was time to go. Mom said goodbye to Dad, dressed and left with Chen.

"You can spend the night at my house, Dad. Chen lives next door anyway. Makes it easier to collect Mom."

"Don't mind if I do."

I kissed and hugged Julia. "Be a good slave. I want to hear nothing but good reports about your performance tomorrow."

"I'll make you proud, Master."

"I know you will."

"Am I to be allowed to cum while I'm gone, sir, or will I be punished when I come home tomorrow?"

Master laughed. "I'll leave it up to Jerry if you're allowed to cum."

"Thank you, Master."

She said goodbye to Lisa, Rhonda and Shasta as well, whispering, "I loved what you did. Good job, Mistress," to Shasta as they hugged.

Sean rode with Dad. Rhonda and Lisa rode with me and the baby. Shasta drove herself. By the time we got home, Lucas was starting to fuss again and I suspected hunger as it was late. Rhonda said she'd heat up a bottle and give him some strained vegetables as all he had was mother's milk for supper. Sean went to bed in the basement. Dad, Lisa, Shasta and I went out to the hot tub and cranked it up. Shasta just sat, soaking in the warmth and bubbles, soothing her tender bits. I fucked Lisa while she sucked Dad's cock, both of us cumming at the same time. When I pulled out, she didn't sit down in the tub, but remained on her feet bent over.

"Do you have a cramp?" I asked.

"No, Master. I just don't want your sperm to wash out until it's had a chance to work."

Dad and I laughed, Shasta smiled and I kissed Lisa's bottom, then patted it.

"Let's not let any go to waste," I said. "God knows I'll only be fucking you twice a day until you're preggers."

******

JULIA

Before I was sold, Master said many wonderful things about me, making me proud to be his slave. I was put up for sale and Jerry immediately snapped me up, not even giving others a chance to bid. Nor had he gone cheap, spending all of his chips to buy me, though he could have had me for less.

After I was sold, I went to Jerry and Reneé, kneeling between them, hugging their legs, as the rest of the evening played out. I had no doubt I would enjoy my time with them greatly. Jerry was a masterful lover and Reneé a delightful slave who knew how to please women.

It was time to settle the sales and Shasta was first. I don't know what it was about Regina. She seemed perfectly comfortable around men, congenial and good natured, but women were another matter entirely. She acted differently around them, particularly strong women, like Sarah and Shasta. She generally treated slaves a little better, as if we were no threat to her, and perhaps she didn't recognize us as such, knowing we were anchored to our Master's, but the others weren't and might be a threat to her somehow.

Shasta went along with everything Regina suggested and suffered through a somewhat brutal fucking, though it didn't stop her from cumming fairly often. I suspect she would have orgasmed more often with a more tender fucking than she received. Ed wasn't so bad. He was just Ed, big and burly and thickly endowed. It was Regina's ass fucking which looked bad in comparison, rough and hard. If driven by male muscles, I'm sure it would have been worse. Shasta didn't complain at all. She took it all placidly up until Ed injected his seed into her, Master calling time.