A Taste of Sodom

Story Info
A woman's hard-core sexual encounters at an exclusive Spa.
4.7k words
4.34
14.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

A Taste of Sodom

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Prologue

Biblical Sodom in the Old Testament was a city allegedly destroyed by God for its wickedness that, with Gomorrah, traditionally typifies depravity. The modern Sodom of this story is an exclusive, private Spa where well-heeled older women go for relaxation, rejuvenation and for pleasures of body and soul. A truly transformative experience. In addition to the regular offerings of a Spa, Sodom has other special, intimate activities guaranteed to satisfy the most fastidious guests beyond their wildest imaginations.

A Renewal

My name is Avia di Karma. I am a youthful 55-year-old single Indo-Portuguese psychotherapist/Counsellor. A spiritual hippy with a penchant for the Alternative life-style...Boozing, pot smoking, wearing no panties under dresses, fucking occasionally. I have a lucrative practice in an upscale part of town with a patient/client base among older, well-to-do women. The pressure of work got to a point where I needed a break, a vacation to seek relief from all the stress...Indeed, my last session with a client was so eerie, so surreal I knew I had to close shop for a while.

Right at that time my close friend and confidante Yana Plato called, to invite me to her Spa Sodom, all expenses paid for...I had not heard from Yana in three years when we lost contact. She is a very worldly, 57 year old woman with a touch of foreignness and hauteur. A passionate, radical feminist, bisexual, tough, with good breeding. An admirable new woman, fervid, luxuriously obscene, rotten with decadence, resplendent with vice, and very happy. Everything about her is so poignant, down to her quaint, appealing accent...Her lithe body even at her age, is an elegant machine made just for fucking. Her explicit erotic artwork is popular in Avant-garde circles.

The Spa is located on the outskirts of Rio Rancho which serves as a service point for nearby ranches, and it has become a resort colony for writers and painters attracted by its old Spanish atmosphere and local scenery and color. It is also a venue for Indian fiestas and ceremonial dances. The drive to the Spa took about 40 minutes from the town center, thru a countryside of enviable solace, unmolested tranquility. The Spa is a big, secluded contemporary adobe type house encircled by a garden of yucca plant and juniper shrubbery with a large fenced lovely back yard garden. It was a hot summer's day when I arrived. Yana was her ebullient self and looked stunningly sexy with her long smoky hair like mine and very naked. Apparently, nudity was the norm at Sodom. Her 25-year-old daughter Jezabel took me to my room when suddenly we heard the moans and cries of a woman.

"I think someone needs help next door," I said.

"Oh don't worry she is just being fucked" giggled Jezabel.

"Being fucked"? I asked rather bewildered.

Jezabel giggled again and sauntered out jiggling her bubble ass.

Curious, I tip toed next door peered into the room thru the semi- open door and OMG there was a young muscular dude fucking an older woman doggy style on the bed, her ass up in the air, her face buried in a pillow as she moaned in her pleasure. I watched entranced frozen in place; the dude locked eyes with me and grinned as he pounded deep into the woman's cunt. Then she screamed in orgasm and collapsed on to the bed with the dude on top of her. I quickly left the room. Within minutes I was at Yana's quarters demanding an explanation.

"But it's in the brochure I sent you that our services include some fabulous sex" she said. "It's the one and only attraction for the current fifteen guests aged between 45 and 60, all of them sex-starved cock-hungry sluts," she added.

"Oh I must have missed it then" I said feeling rather silly.

Yana then took me on a tour of the Spa to all the facilities, then to the quarters of the three young women, Jezabel, Rita and Salome who are masseuses among other things and finally, to the quarters of the seven young men quaintly called companions, who serviced the guests and introduced me to four of them, all naked... She told me that they were all form foreign lands and she handpicked them herself after auditions when she fucked every single one of them!.

"Wow"! I exclaimed. "And as you can see they are hung like stallions and can fuck like a dream; I trust your cunt is in good shape"! She chuckled. Indeed, the dudes were really hung; I noted that the smallest dick was at least 10 inches and very thick. My cunt ached, I felt giddy... Back in my room, Yana promised to send me one of the studs to keep me company the rest of the day. I had no objections; I was long overdue for a very good fuck anyway. I had a couple of stiff drinks and a joint while I waited naked patiently for my companion, my cunt dripping copiously. He arrived wearing a short robe, which he promptly removed to display a huge erect dick. His name was Tajik. Like the rest of the companions, their names denote where they came from. He was from Tajikistan.

"Your body is very supple and you look so fuckable I want to fuck you hard", he said softly, pushing me onto my back on the bed and mounting me, swiftly plunging his very big cock into my very wet heated cunt. Soon we were in an embrace as old as earth-spirits. He showed no mercy. Fucking me for all his worth. With smooth agility Tajik then settled down to strong rhythmic thrusting, fucking me passionately. I felt the hot wetness of us blending, my cunt streaming juices as I bit into his neck. We moved in perfect syncopation.

I savored the fantastic moment. Incense smoke swirled around us; cries and forest sounds and music surrounded us. I held Tajik's cock tightly inside the heat of my twat, muttering an old song into his ear. Joyously our sacred bodies entered the spiritual merging with all of life transformed. Tajik amazed me with the strength of his fucking, his rare sexual capacity.

Finally, coming in an enormous orgasm, groaning like a jungle cat. His dick flooded my pussy, with spurting spunk. My own climax bursting forth with his and I collapsed beneath his heaving body, my face buried in his neck...That was just for starters. I fucked Tajik like a demon lover the rest of the day; above him beneath him, on all fours. I gushed juices screaming and howling with pleasure. I thought the neighbors would break down the door but no one came. We spent hours, eating, fucking and sleeping. My stay at Sodom had started with a bang!

The next day, a very warm Saturday, I went to the indoor poolside for a swim. There were seven of the guests there all of them naked. Some frolicking in the water, others lounging on rubber mats drinking, smoking pot devouring snacks. The companion named Turk was leisurely fucking a Gothic woman at the other end of the pool. I became friends with Lydia, my next-door neighbor a married woman about my age and a certifiable slut. She claimed to be married to an impotent business mogul, and had been at Sodom for two weeks. Most of the women had well-toned tanned bodies; some had shaved cunts others hairy like me.

Lydia said she was constantly horny and liked to be fucked everyday as she played with her big erect clitoris absentmindedly, her vulva runny with juice. Close by two women were engaged in a 69 eating each other pussies ravenously...I swam a few laps in the heated pool then headed back to my room, drank some booze and dozed off. I was jolted awake by Lydia's cries, she was being fucked again!

@@@

Some Intense Encounters

Mid-day Sunday was very hot and I was quite horny, but decided to relax and sunbathe first. I spread my large beach towel beside that of Marika Kunt, the Gothic woman in the back garden. She was sprawled on her towel sipping wine from a carafe. Her purple hair, tattoos and piercings, her vividly pink baby smooth cunt entranced me. She was a well-known actor who had embraced the Alternative culture. She said she had been well-fucked earlier and feeling great. As we talked Carib, yep from the Caribbean, approached me with a huge thick-veined walnut-brown erection.

"I was told I'd find you here" he smiled placing a bottle of rum and some coke and plastic cups beside me. Carib spoke well with a good sense of humor. As we drank, he played with my tits then my cunt making me very wet...I squeezed his dick it was granite-hard! Pulsating. How can a dick be so fucking hard I wondered?

"Tajik said you have a tight, very hot delicious cunt," said Carib as he stroked my stiff clitoris, his face close to my twat.

"Well, check it out for yourself" I said spreading my legs wide.

I cried out repeatedly as Carib unleashed his heavy thrusts into me, plunging deep. He held nothing back, taking much pleasure in my passionate enjoyment. The air was filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries. Then I heaved, screamed, and melted beneath the hard thrusts, letting out a long animal cry as I flew past the barrier into a powerful orgasm. I cried out my own name softly, repeatedly as the young man continued to fuck me to more orgasms; I sounded like a lonely mastodon lost in a prehistoric wilderness of sexual ecstasy. The slip-slap sound of wet, sticky sex, deliciously vulgar, filled the air.

"Ummmm I love that sound" rasped Marika. "That hot, creamy, slurpy juicy cunt sound, it's so beautiful". The afternoon breeze swirled over us as Carib fucked me relentlessly, endlessly, his dick getting incredibly harder and harder inside my pussy.

"This woman certainly enjoys being fucked said Marika, smoothing my hair back. "Yes I think she does". I said tremulously. My cunt walls fluttered wildly, like something alive...Then I shrieked and screamed in the throes of another tremendous orgasm, raking Carib's back with my fingernails and clasping him tight with my legs. I felt my cunt pull his hard cock inwards, milking him as he finally gushed torrents of hot cum into me sending me into oblivion. It took quite a while before I regained my composure.

"Are you OK, that was one hell of a fuck" said Marika as she rolled onto my towel and began to stroke my breasts, sucking my nipples gazing into my eyes kissing me deeply..."Now you need some tender loving woman fuck" she said then we sixty-nined and ate each other's cunts to a glorious orgasm.

@@@

The next day I took a break from fucking and spent some time at the Solarium, soaking in the whirlpool, doing Yoga and getting an erotic massage from Salome. I dozed off for a while on the Yoga mat and was awaken by Brasil sent to me by Salome. He was the most handsome and most charming of the dudes. His brown skin shone in the sunlight and his smile, suaveness and sweet talk had me spellbound. My break was short-lived I must say.

His sensitive eyes held more emotion than any man I could remember, as his fingers probed my cunt dilating me for his cock, and my juices rushed out. He lowered his face onto my pussy and drank deeply from it, sucking my hard clitoris and inhaling my essence. Spanish guitar music wafted in from the adjoining room. His cock was fully erect and large. I began to sob and pleaded for penetration. My cunt was tight but slick as Brasil inched his way in slowly. My pelvis arched under him and my cunt tightened around his dick.

He rested inside me, enjoying the feel of my dense throbbing. Then he began to stroke into me, slowly in and out, penetrating me deeper and deeper. I began to howl and pant as he moved inexorably inside me with long sure strokes. Thrusting deeper and deeper, scattering drops of my juices...A slow deep fuck. The man is so accomplished. We looked into each other's eyes with shared lust, inexorably in the mood for heavy fucking, for playing with each other.

The universe rumbled beneath us in the force and the deep rhythms of sex. My cunt seemed to get tighter, as my vibrations swelled and my secretions leaked out. My clitoris and labia drenched with abundant juices...Brasil thrust and retreat and thrust again; all rhythm, moving in and out of my saturation; my hips rolling free in their sockets in response, intense, unrelenting. I came and came uncontrollably. Brasil kept thrusting deeper and deeper into my core repeatedly, my hips rocking circling, slowly, as his thrusts got stronger, longer...He was breeding me and it felt wonderful!

Brasil's cock remained hard inside my cunt. In the waved rhythm, we spiraled in sensations. I matched and complemented Brasil in every move with strength and originality. His cock, strong hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside me, stroking my crevices, my G-spot, my hard, distended, screaming clitoris. Juices poured from my boiling wet twat, emitting loud slurpy sounds...Quickening, penetrating, pushing out moans and cries from my core as we entered the prelude to another orgasm, enveloped by layers of excruciating pleasure. In a release of absolute lust and fulfilment, clinging gripping crying, and rushing Brasil into a climax of colored hues as he gushed load after load of cum deep inside me again, bathed in my energy and after-tremors. I fell asleep instantly.

@@@

Part 2

A Taste of Sodom...some hardcore fucking

The next day I was at the poolside all day long with Lydia and Marika, swimming, drinking smoking pot laughing a lot in a lewd banter and stuffing ourselves with smoked seafood. We had sworn to refrain from sex for 24 hours over Lydia's objections.

"You girls are a disgrace, starving your poor twats when there is good cock meat around" she said disdainfully stroking her erect clitoris as usual.

"Oh go fuck already," muttered Marika, as she lit another joint. Elsewhere we heard the cries of guests being fucked...Thereupon Pilar, the ex-ballerina and prominent socialite, sashayed onto the poolside with semen running in rivulets down her inner thighs, did an arabesque to show us her still swollen cunt, blew us a kiss then dove into the water.

"She must have been fucked really well" chuckled Marika.

Another guest called Godiva, staggered onto the poolside, her luscious ass jiggling and clapping as she headed for the pool, looking fucked out. Marika said Godiva is an ex-Nun turned Pagan and a writer of Mysteries. Certainly the companions were very busy that day I surmised; and the pool must be full of semen I thought.

The noisy clamor at the poolside was interrupted by the appearance of the newcomer Zena, a body builder. Her statuesque magnificent naked body was truly awesome. Her hair was dyed blue matching the blue lipstick; her smooth shaved cunt meaty the labia pierced. She lay down on a rubber mat, legs wide open and began to play with her erect enormous clitoris as she writhed on the mat, breasts undulating.

"Slut" muttered Lydia, playing with her own clitoris.

"Pot calling the kettle"? sneered Marika. "I'd love to suck that huge clit" she added smacking her lips.

"She must be proud of such a clitoris, I'll bet she grew it" I said.

Back in my room I found a companion waiting for me. I'd never seen him before. He was Attila the Hun; well, well how about that I thought. He was lean yet muscular and packing an enormous dick! The largest I'd seen so far. A large gold medallion, an ornament depicting the sun, hung on a thick gold chain around his neck...

Attila was the welcoming committee for new comers at Sodom, but was out in town on a special request, fucking two women while their husbands videotaped them.

He wanted to fulfil his obligations and the hell with my 24 hour break. I was high on pot, Attila's magnificent cock and the strong buzz in my dripping cunt all conspired to break my resolve...And that cock will turn my twat inside out for sure! I thought. His preference was the doggy style.

"It's the only way you can feel and enjoy the power of this here cock" he chuckled. First he made me suck his enormous cock; it was so fucking hard. I sucked and sucked until he groaned with desire. Attila then put me on all fours, my face buried in the pillows; melodious harp music from the radio washed over me as my juices ran down my inner thighs. My pussy was wide open and drenched with juice, my clitoris rigid throbbing.

He rubbed the steely cock against my wet vulva steadily, interminably, against my clitoris swollen solid...Atilla began to fuck me with a lusty intensity, my cunt strong and demanding, clamped on his cock as he moved resolutely within me with forceful thrusts, submerged in my thick liquid core. I was panting, gyrating my hips, my cunt swollen huge, it filled the room. He fucked me and fucked me. I came and came in long shuddering spasms, letting out a strangled cry that, triggered a powerful release from Atilla as he flooded me with a torrent of cum. He rested quietly inside me for a while until my tremors subsided.

"Now, I'll fuck you in the ass" he said, pushing his still hard dick all the way into my ass. I protested but he shushed me fucking me slowly, gently stroking my clitoris until I came again and he filled me again with hot spunk. After a while he pulled out of My ass and left...I became vaguely aware of the sounds of drums which seemed far away, until sleep overtook me.

@@@

A Dykeversion

The next day I went to the solarium to retrieve my I-phone and found Attila fucking Zena relentlessly, breeding her!. I sank into a lazy chair and watched them...I had become attuned to the rampant voyeurism at the Spa. Attila grinned and held my gaze as he fucked the woman hard, her mournful cries traveling on the wind. The fucking was exciting, exhilarating and poignant. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled. I stroked my hard erect clitoris as I watched Attila's huge dick covered with cunt cream, plunge in and out of the woman's cunt mercilessly...He fucked her and fucked her while he whispered obscenities to her until they both exploded in a powerful orgasm...Attila pulled out of Zena with a loud pop and semen came rushing out of her. Attila's dick was still hard and pulsating visibly.

"Holy fuck!" I muttered when I saw Zena's fully erect clitoris. It was a monster, about three inches long and massively jutting out of the thick, fleshy hood. A cock-manqué. I could not resist the urge to suck it... On my knees with my ass in the air I cupped her firm rounded ass, I caressed the muscular cheeks then plunged my face into the thick juicy vulva, around the swirl of her asshole fringed with mossy fuzz, moist dark. I inhaled the strong aroma of her cunt and asshole.

She moaned with feral sounds deep in her throat as my lips, my tongue found her clitoris and sucked the turgid flesh, feeling the heat of her pussy...My lips fastened on the clitoris, sucking, pulling, biting, licking. She squirmed uncontrollably, her creamy cunt juice leaking out abundantly...She let me pleasure her as I wanted thrusting my tongue inside her with relentless vigor, fucking her gloriously for a long time. It was awesome. Inside her cunt a sea shore, a forest and a desert.

She moaned sporadically, moving her hips rhythmically, I licked and sucked on her clitoris, moving rhythmically. She told me not to stop; she seemed to be in a dream, or in space, muttering endearments. She began to pant, to writhe.

At that point I felt Attila's very hard cock entering my cunt from behind. I gasped loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards "Oh mother of the waters"! I cried out as the massive cock pushed and pushed, deeper and deeper, breaching my womb and entering it. Zena stroked my hair, my breasts, my back, my face buried in her very wet cunt as she writhed and grunted. I rippled and throbbed around Attila's cock, now amazingly fully contained by my pussy, his pleasure responding to mine. We all exploded in one huge wave of a tumultuous orgasm. A beautiful orgasm that rejuvenates and renews.

@@@

On Friday, the eighth day of my visit, Yana asked me over to her quarters for lunch. There I met Osman Sahel, Oss as they called him for the very first time. He is a veritable Goliath! He looked like something carved from a rock, very muscular, tall and handsome an Afrikan god indeed! And Oh holy mother of God, his cock is colossal!

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12