A Taxi Driver Tale - The Package

Story Info
Humiliating consequence born of revelation and depravity.
5.9k words
8.7k
5
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

I watch the two of them as I approach

Their body language is telling, a heated exchange that might possibly be a full-blown argument.

The slightly shorter of the two girls pauses their heated exchange to furiously wave her hand once again unaware she has already captured my attention. I am already signalling to pull the taxi over to the pavement outside of the busy bar illuminated with bright blue neon sign.

Dubious of letting either girl into the vehicle if they are inebriated despite their apparently harmless stature. Both of them have tall and slender physiques. A slightly taller dark haired girl wears a pair of loose fitting dark cargo style trousers with a tight white vest The second girl with scraped back dark blonde hair s dressed in far more sophisticated little dress, under an oversized denim jacket, jet black nylons clad her slender legs which are adorned with black heels that fasten with a strap across her ankles.

Applying the hand-break I unlock the rear doors to the Mercedes.

Seconds later I turn in my seat about to protest as the door is viciously swung open on its hinge.

"Just stay the fuck away from me Jessie... we're over... we are so fucking over."

The shorter of two girls clambers unceremoniously and hurriedly into the back of the cab, slamming the door as aggressively as she had opened it.

"Just drive!!" she acerbically snaps at me as her colleague slaps the palm of her hand against the back passenger window. "Get me fucking out of here."

Her attitude instantly riles me, whatever has preceded her entering the taxi had influenced her I figure but there is no need for such animosity towards myself.

"Interesting night?" I sarcastically enquire as I drive away into the early evening traffic making its way through the City.

Looking back in the rear-view mirror I can see the wet streaks that zig zag down her petite face. Furiously she wipes the back of her hand over her eyes, stifling sobs as she meets my eyes in the mirror. She has a pretty face even distorted around her heightened emotions.

"Yeah one of the best," she sneers with a weak smile of sarcasm.

"These things happen I suppose," is all I can think to offer by way of consolation as opposed to the cliche of there being plenty more fish in the sea, or on the dating app.

"Pretty girl like you will be..."

"So, you recognise me then?" She offers with a note of amusement to her tone as she cuts across me.

"Sorry.... Should I?" I offer suddenly questioning if I should recognise her, or if she is simply about to relay a story of a previous time she had been in my Taxi.

She holds herself now with an air or entitlement, an expectation as though I should immediately be aware of her. I genuinely have no idea who my attractive little fare is.

"I'm Leah Pointer," she adds, without me even enquiring further.

"Oh right..." I offer a little sarcastically, "...should I be impressed?"

The entitled look of astonishment that now scars the natural beauty of her face says everything I need to know.

"Leah from OMG that's so Leah," she purposefully states as if I will suddenly gain awareness of something I've blatantly no knowledge of, and suspect I may actually need no knowledge of.

"I'm an Influencer.... Three million followers across all the Socials" she makes the second part of statement sound like a further question of my ignorance. "All my little Pointers call me The Princess... which I used to hate... but now you know... it's not so bad"

"Do you do much on Taxi Cab trends" I sarcastically reply, aware now at least what she refers to even with her unfamiliar and confusing dialect.

I spot the indignant shake of her head as she strokes her fingers through the long blonde pony tail that falls across her denim clad right shoulder.

"Where we headed to Princess?" I offer appreciating I'll not get a response to my Taxi enquiry as I try my best to restrain the uninterested tone in my voice while gaining knowledge of our journey that is crucial.

"Malison Building in the Docks" she states coldly as she presses her forehead to the cool of the glass window.

"That the one some guy jumped off of not so long ago?" I enquire, fairly certain I know the location she has finally imparted.

"Yeah...." She softly offers "...I got his penthouse suite for a steal."

Her cold tone tells me everything I need to know about my brutal and ruthless young passenger.

"Can I take one of these bottles of water?" She then adds on a warmer tone, referencing the two bottles of complimentary water tucked into the back of the passenger seats. Her tone warmer if only to ensure she gets what she wants.

"Be my guest..." I offer meeting her cold eyes in the rear view mirror, "...I've some chilled up front if you'd prefer"

"That would be delightful," Leah offers sincerely enough as she leans forward.

As I pass her the bottle, she doesn't even spot that I take the underpass that leads us in the opposite direction to her address. Too preoccupied as she studies her talon like finger nails while casually sipping down the water.

**********

Leah Pointer kneels before me on the cold concrete floor, dust clings to her black nylon clad knees.

Stripped of her denim jacket to reveal a strapless grey dress that sits tightly across smaller than average breasts that are in keeping with the rest of her slender form

Her ankles clad in dark denier nylon are held apart by an extendable spreader bar set to its shortest length to lock her ankles six inches apart from one another.

Carrying her from the back of the cab had been an easy enough task. She held very little body weight even slumped unconscious and lifeless, ensuring that the short distance from the gravelled yard to the metal walled room in which I now held her was taken with ease as I had descended the two flights of rickety steel stairs into the bowels of the long abandoned building.

Cuffing her wrists first in the grip of steel handcuffs, those same wrists now stretch up above her slumped body and are held by a length of dark course rope that loops through a pulley embedded in the ceiling, the industrial use of the rusting pulley was long forgotten but for now it serves a greater purpose as Leah kneels there with her head hung low as she starts to stir.

Soft mumbles of confusion pass her lips as her head hangs low to meet her chest.

Her wrists pull at her restraint immediately as the realisation dawns on her of her predicament.

"Welcome back Princess," I mock as she slowly raises her head.

Leah looks up at me from wide panicking light blue green eyes, she attempts to speak but she can't form a coherent sentence. Her words stifled by the black spider gag that sits between her slender jaw, prising her lips apart over a silver circular ring set behind her teeth.

Furiously now she pulls at her restraint as her consciousness and awareness of her unimaginable trauma creep into her blurred mind. The sedative dissolved into the water she had consumed had proved to be more than effective

Leah is desperate already to escape my attention, a desperation that masks the fact that from her that the simple restraint I hold her in enforces a wholly effective if not completely debilitating restraint of the acerbic little dark blonde.

Slipping my phone into my back pocket I step across the room towards her.

Passing the time waiting for the sedative to wear off by watching a handful of the plethora of videos the pretty young girl hosts on various social media platforms. She had been true to her word with views of her incessantly chirpy smiley product reviews regularly garnering tens of thousands of interactions. A follower count on most platforms well into the millions, even allowing for duplicate followers across the various platforms.

"Time to influence you Leah," I jibe as I step up even closer before her, my hand coming to rest over the zipper of my fly. My intent immediate and obvious

Leah shakes her head furiously her body swaying as she fights against her incapacitation.

As I watch her I consider utilising the further lengths of rope hung from the wall behind her to further incapacitate her slender frame. Perhaps later, as for now I and many others have waited long enough.

"Hold still bitch" I snap as my hand reaches around and grabs her long dark blonde ponytail. Pulling harshly at her hair which slips through her bound extended arms. As I wrap her ponytail around my left hand.

She gasps viscously through the gag before she falls still and silent in fear of my simple demonstration of the control I hold over her.

"You've only got to get me hard," I offer as I lower my zipper.

Maintaining my grip as she attempts to turn her head away Leah protests into the gag audibly but indiscernibly. Verbal protests that only escalate as I slip my already hard dick through the fly of my jeans mere inches from her contorted face.

"Hold still for me" I state as letting go of my dick I clutch her jaw whilst I run my thumb firmly over her cherry red bottom lip.

Leah's wide wet eyes fall back over the threat before her.

Offering no reprieve as I let go of her jaw and guide my dick forwards, clutching her ponytail tighter as I slip my dick through the ring of the spider gag and into the warm sensation provided by Leah's reluctant mouth.

I fully penetrate her mouth with ease, feeling her tongue against the underside of my girth.

"I didn't expect you to suck..." I sneer, "...this is the next best thing to you offering me that bratty little mouth."

Clutching her head towards my crotch as she kneels there unsteadily I thrust my hips back and forth, Leah's heavily stifled protests continue unabated against my first half a dozen thrusts before she falls silent, her body tensing as I invade her mouth with my phallus.

The ring of the gag provides most of the stimulus, sat snug around my girth as my hips press my crotch back and forth. As I press deep I graze the back of Leah's throat causing her to gag and retch which only served to assist my cause.

Gaining stimulus but nowhere near the gratification her full oral submission would provide I continue to ascertain my control over her as she kneels before me on the cold hard floor

Against the back drop of the lack of genuine stimulation I soon pull my dick, moist from her heavy saliva, back through the ring of the gag and from her mouth as she gasps for fresh breath.

"I'm sure you've other purposes..." I offer coldly as I step away from her, "...I mean you do realise half your followers only follow because they to want to fuck you, right?"

My mind casts back to the slew of videos I had flicked through. Young Leah showcasing fashion, make up, beauty products, hair accessories and all manner of products no doubt handed to her for free by sycophantic brands and companies rushing to be associated with the latest fresh faced, smiling little air head keen to video herself for five minute chunks of perceived fame.

Her videos following a repetitive energetic formula, usually shot from the waist up, presumably against a green screen backdrop. Leah's heavy make up and scraped back hair usually ubiquitous as was a tight fitting vest style top to accentuate her small pert breasts.

Leah whimpers as I catch her unawares, untethering the rope wrapped around a thick metal cleat bolted to the wall with a harsh pull of the rope that extends her hands to the ceiling I begin to raise her from her knees.

Fresh protests pass the gag at the ignominy and effectiveness of my control over her. Raising her like a puppet as I feed the rope through my hands and lift her to her feet which remain bound at the ankles by the spreader bar.

Tethering the rope Leah's body hangs tethered back to the cleat as soon as I finish raising her to just beyond her full height. Her feet barely touch upon the uneven dusty surface of the floor, her back now inches a from the cold rusted metal wall.

She looks away from me as I step back towards her my hand gently stroking my dick slowly as I approach her wile bringing myself back to being fully erect.

"Let's see what you've got for me Leah."

Her eyes wild and wide as she thrashes in from her outstretched arms, attempting frantically to evade my touch as she begs into the spider gag.

"You might find you've been missing out with your little lesbian dalliances."

Leah begs and wails once more into the spider gag that holds firmly between her jaw on black leather straps buckled tightly across the back of her head.

Stepping towards her I press her back against the flaky paint surface of the wall, my right hand slipping up under the skirt of her short grey dress, pressing against the inside of her nylon clad left thigh.

She begs and whimpers through the gag tears slipping down her cheeks as my hand presses up in between her parted legs.

"What the..." I offer barely able to comprehend what it is that is discover.

Leah's eyes meet mine as I stare down at her as my hand grazes over the unmistakable form of male genitalia nestled between her legs beneath the thick dark denier nylons.

"Of all that I was expecting to find," I finally offer having initially been lost for words, unable to remove my hand as she sobs into the gag.

"There's a turn of events..." I sneer, "...a filthy little chick with a dick."

Leah gently mutters into the ring of the gag but her words are no more discernible on a quieter tone than they were on the raised voice as she had begged me for mercy.

I turn her in her restraint, her body pirouettes in my hands with ease as I step aside.

"That's just altered your performance" I state over her shoulder into her left ear as I press her face first harshly against the cold metallic surface of the wall.

Her whimpers continue, her body tenses as I tear open her nylons to expose her pert little ass. I look down as I guide my still fully erect dick between her pale ass cheeks.

Mortified on realising what is about to occur Leah no longer protests as I press my hips forward and guide my dick with my right hand. Her head eventually shaking gently from side to side as I press against her tight little sphincter.

"Less options for me tonight Leah... but this feels nice and tight by way of compensation."

I feel her bound body give on a howl of protest through the gag. Slowly steadily I penetrate Leah Pointer as she is held upright before me. Pressing her harshly against the wall as I steadily achieve full penetration.

Her shoulders rise and fall heavily, her breath fast and laboured through the gag. My left hand snaps her head back with a tug of her ponytail. Her head against my chest as my right arm wraps around her slender waist beneath the hem of the bunched tight little grey dress.

"Guess you're more of a giver than a taker..." I sneer as she whimpers further. "...Personally, I give ...but than I also take."

Leah does not say a word as her wide wet eyes close tightly shut.

I take my time with her. I fuck her at a slow pace to stretch her around me, feeling the discomfort of her tight little ass at first. Gradually though her body gives, her anal canal stretching around me, and I then steadily increase my pace.

Before long I am fucking Leah's ass harshly, bringing grunted breaths from her lungs through her lips parted around the spider gag.

Fucking her then with a brutal abandon, using her body for one purpose. Under the physical grip I extol coupled with the restraint of her ankles and wrists Leah is helpless to resist.

Minutes later with my hand clenched tightly around her slender throat I achieve my climax, coating the insides of her anus with a heavy deposit of thick warm ejaculate.

Pulling out I step away, with her head hung forward rested against the wall she had faced throughout Leah's tight little dress sits bunched around her waist, her ass exposed through the torn dark denier nylons. Under the enforced restraint I keep her in her bound frame totters on the tip toes of her high heeled shoes.

I watch on amused as a trickle of my ejaculate slips down the inside of her right thigh.

As my own breath slowly returns to normal I feel my t-shirt cling to me with sweat, the damp cold air causing a shiver as I ponder my next move.

"How many likes would that performance have gotten you online Leah?"

**********

Her prone body lays flat on her back on the cold smooth surface of the table which now presses to the wall against which I had fucked her barely ten minutes ago.

Cuffed wrists sit now padlocked to an eyelet drilled into the wall, holding her slender arms outstretched above her body. Held in a position that stretches her upper torso across the cold surface, she lays all but motionless mortified by what has happened to her in last hour of her life. Nylon clad legs bent at the knee hang over the edge of the stainless steel table, more commonly used for restaurant food prep. Leah's ankles still held in the grip of the black coloured iron spreader bar.

"Time for your big reveal," I offer as I look down across her body.

Leah shakes her head furiously, the spider gag still inserted between her now dry lips. Her verbal pleas lost as she must surely appreciates how futile such requests will be given the control I hold over her.

Gripping the hem of her dress I unceremoniously yank the garment up along her body in both hands revealing the dark clad nylons which sit high up over her hips and across her midriff. As I expose her upper body I reveal her pert bee sting breasts that flatten across her chest as she lays there. Pulling the dress up over her head I consider leaving the garment across her face to effectively blindfold her but decide against the act in order to ensure her face is revealed throughout.

Once slipped up over her face the neck of the dress passes over her upper arms and I leave it bunched over her cuffed wrists and forearms.

"Pleaaaassh" I hear her form the words through the gag.

Ignoring her as I pull up two black leather straps, attached under either side of the table and draw them tightly across her midriff, securing one strap through another via a little silver buckle that I fasten.

"Not that you can go far," I callously offer in reference to the restraint I've kept her in since arrival.

Leah falls still her captivating blue green eyes pass from me to stare directly towards the ceiling of the darkened room.

Reaching my hand slowly down between her legs I hook the already torn open nylon, viciously pulling at the black material stretched across her crotch. As I pull at the material I feel it ladder and then tear until the gusset of the nylon tights no longer exists and she is fully revealed.

I act out of no other motive than to expose and embarrass her, my right hand reaching down as I look to her face dissected and distorted by the ever present spider gag. Leah's eyes fall closed as my right hand toys and manipulates her smooth balls and dick.

"Good girl... boy... whatever," I offer as she lays there unable to escape my touch.

Taking her in my hand circling my finger gently around the tip, grazing the slit, causing her hips to involuntarily buck as she wrestles once more against her restraint. Leah holds her breath sensing I will take matters further.

Only to embarrass her I gently caress and tease her, feeling her grow in my hand as I goad her unwilling body.

Her eyes ease back open as she turns briefly to face me, pleading once more for mercy, as my hand works harder and faster. Turning her head back with my left hand Leah lays motionless staring up at the ceiling only her chest rising and falling as she gives up of the notion of fighting the tight grip of her restraint, even as I continue to stimulate her against her will.

Looking myself only into her wide green blue eyes as she gasps for breath through the callous spider gag held between her petite jaw, I offer her a dark smirk.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12