A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Asian School teacher helps a student, but gets caught.
7.5k words
4.55
30.7k
56
1

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings everyone. I was asked if I ever wrote stories for a fan. Well, I had to say no, but was willing to try. I started the story and sent it to the fan and she loved it. Then she decided to help me write about her. This is her fantasy as she has described to me about what she wants in life. Between the 2 of us, we have made a very interesting story.

This is her story as she has told me what she wanted. We hope you enjoy.

*****

Hello, I have to introduce myself because I was told to. Yes, I was told to do it and I must obey. I am Aurora Wang and a high school teacher. I teach English, which seems strange because I am Asian, but I love the English language. I am petite, with tiny tits. They are only 34b and the other measurements are 25-33. I am also single and have just broken up with my last boyfriend.

I usually don't pamper any of the students and they get the grades they work for. But this one boy, Johnnie, is kind of slow. He isn't dumb or stupid. He is just slow at learning and I have been tutoring him after school.

He wasn't getting the lessons and I knew he would probably fail his senior year once again. He has failed it twice so far and is older than the other students. He is also quite handsome and well built. I had to do something to help him pass this year. He didn't belong in high school any longer.

So, I devised a plan to see if it would help him. One day after school while I was tutoring him, I got frustrated because he just wasn't learning anything. I probably should not have done it, but I had to help.

"Johnnie," I said, "You need to learn or you won't pass this year. So, I am going to make a deal with you."

He said, "OK Ms. Wang, what do I have to do?"

"Oh, you don't have to do anything except learn and pass all your exams. I will do the rest."

"I don't know. I can't seem to understand the lessons," he told me.

"Well, Johnnie, I think you will do better once I make this offer," I said.

He didn't say anything, but just nodded his head. So, I continued. "I will make this offer only to you and you can't tell anyone."

Once again, he just nodded, "If you pass my class, I will take you out for dinner, at a really nice place. Just you and me. But you have to get at least a 'C' on the final next week." I knew he had a crush on me and teachers have to be creative, right?

He looked at me, stared at me, his eyes wandering to my cleavage and then said, "I have a better idea. If I get a C, you strip for me, get naked and let me touch you all over."

Oh, my god, Johnnie! I thought. He had this innocent, mischievous look on his face that took me by surprise. I should have said, "No Way." I am not sure what came over me, but I was not entirely repulsed by the idea. I had to negotiate. "Not good enough, stud," I teased. "A 'C' grade gets you dinner, a B grade gets me naked, what do you say?" I really did not think there was a risk. His chance of getting a 'B' were less than me winning the state lottery.

He seemed to ponder the idea with a serious frown and then suddenly smiled and said, "If I get a B on the final and at least a C on all my other finals, then you get naked and suck my dick."

I couldn't believe this guy! 18, nearly 19 years old and already a wheeler-dealer. Well, I can wheel and deal myself, and there is no way he was going to achieve those grades. "Fine," I relented, still sure this was all hypothetical teenage dreams.

"And," he continued, "if I get an 'A' on the final and a 'B' in the other classes, you will let me screw you."

I shook my head from side to side, shocked how this conversation had developed. But he was 18, officially an adult. And there was no chance this was going to happen. At most this would cost me a dinner with a handsome guy. "OK," I agreed. His smile lit up the room.

But he didn't leave it at that. He said, "The dinner sounds great and no matter what else happens you will still take me out. But, if I get the better grades, you will get naked and suck my cock right here in this room. After all, this is where I learn and you are going to teach me about your body and skills. Then if I happen to do really-good, I will also fuck you here."

Knowing that was not going to happen, because while he may get a 'C', the rest was a pipe dream. The worst thing that could possibly happen is that I take him to dinner.

"OK, that is a deal Johnnie," I said. "But after the finals, school will be closed for summer, so that might be a problem." In more ways than one, I thought.

"But all the teachers come back on Monday to clean out their rooms, turn in their grades and keys, so it is not really a problem. And you know, if I get the best grades, you still have-to take me to dinner and suck my cock before I fuck you," he said.

"Yes, I know that and I will if you get those grades. But you have to study hard to do that," I said.

We continued with his lessons after that conversation, and I had trouble concentrating on teaching. I just made a deal with a student to get naked, suck him off and maybe even let him screw me. But I was sure it would never happen.

We finished the lessons for the day and as we were leaving, Johnnie said, "Ms. Wang, I can hardly wait to have you. I am going to study real hard."

"We'll see how you do, Johnnie," I said.

The rest of the week, we both met in my classroom after school so I could tutor him. We never mentioned our deal, but it was always on my mind. I wondered how I would feel if he should get the good grades and I had to put out for him. Each day, he seemed to be getting smarter and I started worrying some. I might have to do more than take him to dinner.

I also checked around with some of the other teachers to see how he was doing in their classes. They all told me it was a miracle because he was doing so much better. He was even answering questions in class, which never happened before.

Now, I was really concerned, but if it happens, it will only be one time and he will graduate. I couldn't back out of it, because that is not who I am. I made a deal and I will do what is needed.

The next week was test week and I was nervous. I made the test a little harder than normal, because I didn't want to do anything with a student, no matter how old they were. I just hoped the other students were able to pass the test.

My test took 2 days to complete and I had them on Tuesday and Thursday. I looked over the ones they did on Tuesday and when I came to Johnnie's, I paused for a moment before grading it. I gasped when I found he had done fairly-well. But, this was only the first part and the next part on Thursday would be harder.

Thursday. The day of reckoning. Two of his teachers had already informed me that Johnnie had gotten a B and a B+ on his finals for bio and math, which should have been his most difficult classes. Now I was worried, but still confident that the impossible was not possible.

As he handed me Part Two of his English final, he had the most charming grin on his face. No words, just a grin. My heart fluttered, and I felt light-headed. When the last student had left, I quickly graded Johnnie's exam. And I regraded it again. There was no doubt about it, even trying to be picky, he achieved a solid 96%, the third highest grade in the class.

I wandered to the faculty room to finish my lunch with colleagues. I could not focus on the various conversations going on around me, until the name "Johnnie" popped up. I turned my head as the U.S. history teacher continued. "I could not believe it, from dunce to genius, the damn kid aced, totally aced the final. If I didn't know better, I would think he cheated somehow, but that is impossible. I just wrote that version the night before, ran it off this morning five minutes before class, and it was never out of my sight."

"Give the kid a break, Jerry, he has worked like a dog the past week or so," Stephanie said, "I am sure he earned it. I wish we could bottle whatever he has been drinking and put it in the school's water supply." Laughs followed, but I could not finish my lunch; in fact, my stomach churned. My tingling pussy belonged to Johnnie.

Yes, I was going to have to suck a student's cock and then let him fuck me. God, what have I gotten myself into. And the bad part is I have to do it in my classroom at school. But, I must do it, so I will talk with him to see when he wants to go to dinner and then when we should do the rest of our deal. I won't back out.

Once school was out, Johnnie came to my room to see me. Of course, he didn't need to be tutored any longer since he passed all his courses with high grades. He was the talk of the school and no one knew how he did it. Well, no one except me. Damn, why did I make that deal with him.

As he walked in he said, "Hello, Aurora. You don't mind me calling you, that do you? I mean after all, we plan on being very intimate with each other soon."

"No, Johnnie, that is ok. But please respect my title when others are around. Wouldn't want anyone to think I am giving you special privileges." I told him.

"No problem with that. So, what do you think about my grades? Didn't think I could do it, did you? Well, I studied extra hard, just so I could have your sexy body. I know it is only one time, but that one time will be so precious to me," he said.

Now he was flaunting the fact that he was going to get me naked, have his cock sucked and fuck my pussy. He was always so shy around others, especially girls. But now, it seemed he changed overnight. He was really pushing my buttons.

"Ok, Johnnie, we need to talk about our deal. I am not trying to back out, but we need to set a time that it will happen. I thought we should go to dinner first, maybe this weekend and then we can complete the deal on Monday morning, say 10:00," I explained to him

"That sounds like it would work Aurora. I would like a nice dinner Saturday night and then Monday I get to see your hot naked body and fuck you. Would you wear something sexy for me for dinner? And maybe go without the panties and bra. I might get lucky and catch a glimpse of those tits and pussy while we eat," he informed me.

"Well, I will think about that Johnnie. That was not part of the deal, but I will consider it for you," I explained.

He left me alone and I packed up all my things and headed home. In one way, I dreaded what I had to do, but in another way, it excited me. I had never even looked at a student in a sexual way before, but Johnnie was different. I hoped he was well endowed and knew something about being with women.

Saturday morning, I made reservations at a nice steak house and then emailed Johnnie to let him know when I would pick him up and where we were going. I didn't want to pick him up at his home, so asked him to meet me at the grocery store. He agreed with me and I started getting ready.

I started getting ready for my date and at the last minute decide to give him a thrill. I picked out a nice short skirt, and semi sheer blouse. I left my bra off and decided to go without the panties too. Hell, he was going to see me naked on Monday, so why not give him a preview.

When I picked him up, he was dressed as a perfect gentleman. Nice slacks, button down shirt and even his shoes had been polished. Wow, he is so handsome. And I do believe I saw a bulge in his pants when he got in my car.

We got to the restaurant and he escorted me inside. We got our table and ordered drinks. He asked me if I did what he wanted because he noticed that I was not wearing a bra. He said, "Aurora, you have sexy little tits. Did you go pantiles, too?"

I giggled and said, "Yes, I did and will show you if you want."

I don't know why I said that, but this young man turned me on. Besides, he is going to see it all on Monday in my classroom. I am so happy, that next week is the last week of school and most of that will be spent cleaning out desks and getting ready for summer break.

"Yes, I would love to see your pussy. Why don't you pull your skirt up so I can see?" he said.

I did as he asked and there it was right out in the open for him to see. I was getting so wet; my skirt would probably have a wet spot by the time we finished dinner.

I had just put my skirt back down after showing him when the waitress came back. She took our orders and left us alone again.

"Aurora, you have a very pretty cunt and I can't wait to fuck it. May I touch you now?" he asked.

"Johnnie, please don't use that word. I have a pussy, not a cunt. A cunt is used for whores and that I am not," I informed him. "But, since you are going to get more of it Monday, go ahead and touch me."

We were seated side by side in a booth, the lights dimmed, and I spread my legs even further. I felt his fingers touch the outside of my exposed thigh and then begin to walk over the top of my thigh and slowly into my neatly trimmed and very wet valley. I tried to hold his gaze, but soon I had to close my eyes, lost in this strange and very wrong adventure.

His fingers reached my slit and then with two fingers he grasped my labia and gave it a tug. I let out a gasp. "Johnnie!"

"What, Aurora," he whispered in response.

I could not form a complete sentence. I reached under the table, thinking of pulling his fingers from my pussy lips, but he did not yield. "Johnnie, please..."

"Please what, slut?"

"Please, not here! People will see us," I whined.

"Not likely, Aurora, it is not well lit, very romantic I think, and no one is looking this way. You are very wet, you know that?"

I wriggled in my seat, but he held me fast. He was right, it was not likely anyone knew what was happening, but I did not want him to continue. He pinched harder and said, "You know you are wet, right, slut? Answer me."

Again, he had called me a slut and at that moment I could not disagree. "Yes."

"Yes, what? You know, for an English teacher you should give more complete sentence answers." I could feel his smile, using my words against me.

"Yes, I am sure I am wet, but please stop, please," I begged.

"I will make you a deal, slut," and he released my labia lips, thankfully. And then, "But you need to lick my fingers clean," and he held them up to my mouth.

"Johnnie!" I hissed. "Stop it, not here, please!"

"Now, or I will just hold them up to your lips until the waitress returns and then you really will be humiliated."

I turned to him, that innocent face, so confident. I looked around the nearby tables and quickly opened my mouth and frantically sucked his fingers, wet with my pussy juice. As I licked my lips to finalize the humiliation, he just smiled in his enigmatic way.

His fingers remained near my face and he proceeded to reach out and tuck my hair over my left ear. "Your ears are not pierced. Why is that?"

I turned my head enough to release my hair from his inspection. "I don't know," I stupidly responded.

"You don't know? That makes no sense. Why are your ears not pierced?" he repeated.

"Really," I sputtered ridiculously, "I just never did."

"We need to do something about that, after we finish dinner," he said, matter-of-factly. I could feel his stare boring into me.

"No Johnnie, there is ...," I started to argue.

"Of course, there is. Everyone knows sluts should wear fuck-me-hoops all the time. It is symbolic, you know, the piercing of the ear is like when I fuck you next week. And the hoop is like your wide-open cunt."

"Johnnie, why are you talking like this," I whispered, seeing the waiter coming towards us with our meal.

He didn't answer me right away because the waiter was there with our steaks. He placed them in front of us and I think he could smell my pussy. I could smell it myself because Johnnie had made me so wet. Damn, why is he so fucking handsome?

Once the waiter left, Johnnie leaned over to me and whispered, "Because I believe you enjoy being treated this way. But, if you wish me to stop, I will."

"Yes, please stop Johnnie. I am not like this normally. It is just I made a deal that I shouldn't have made and it will stop after Monday. I will let you do what you want with me then, but not here, not in public." I told him.

"OK, that is fine for now, Aurora, but may I ask that you leave it out in the open so I can see it while we eat?" He asked me.

I saw no problem with that since I was hidden by the table and cloth. I stood up a little bit, but not enough to be seen by others and pulled my skirt up to my waist. When I sat back down, my bare ass hit the cushion. I figured that if I did this, my juice would not soak my skirt and I would not have a wet spot. But the moment my skin touched the vinyl cushion, I knew it would stick.

He looked at me and said, "Thank you. I am sorry I upset you, Aurora. I thought you liked that, but I'll behave from now on. That is until Monday in your classroom."

"That's ok Johnnie. I guess the younger girls like that kind of stuff, but I am older and not used to it. Monday, I will let you treat me as your slut, as long as you promise no one else knows about it." I said to him.

We ate our dinner and every now and then, he would reach to my lap and finger my pussy. Each time he did, he offered his fingers to me to clean for him, which I did with no problems.

One time, he licked his own fingers and then said, "Damn girl, you taste so yummy. Got to add one more thing for Monday. Once you suck my cock, I'm going to eat your pussy before I fuck it."

I turned red when he said that. I loved to be licked, but here was a young man, a student of mine saying he was going to eat me. Wow!!

I then shocked myself when I said, "I would like that Johnnie."

We finished eating our meal and got dessert. I was very full and when the waiter came back, I paid the bill with my debit card. Johnnie didn't want me to cover up yet. He wanted to play some more, and I let him.

Once the bill was paid, Johnnie said, "Now, Aurora, stand up before lowering your skirt. Let's see if anyone else is paying attention."

I don't know why I did it, but once the waiter was gone, I stood up with my naked ass and pussy on display. I knew I would stick to the seat, but I didn't realize how loud the squishy suction sound would make. I quickly pulled my skirt down to cover up, locked my arm in his and we left.

I headed back in the direction of the store where I picked him up, but almost immediately he ordered me to turn right. "But that's not the way..."

"I told you, Aurora, we are going to make a short stop to improve your physical appearance. I know just the place."

"But Johnnie, I thought we..."

"Aurora," he cut me off, "it is best that sluts don't do too much thinking. I know what is best. Turn left at the signal."

Why I continued to obey him, I don't know. I was at least 8 years older and his teacher, after all. But at the signal I turned left. When I did, I felt him reach across the center console and his fingers begin to crawl across my thighs.

"Johnnie," I hissed, my voice suddenly husky. I randomly thought that sexting while driving is worse than texting!

"Shhhhh, we are almost there," and I realized the double meaning and gave a troubled giggle. I turned to look at him and once again his charming smile disarmed me. His fingers had reached my crotch when he said, "Pull over on the right, see it?"

The neon lights screamed "Tattoos and Piercing."

"But Johnnie, I don't...agghhhhhh," his finger suddenly pinched my labia lips and I jerked in response, hitting the brakes, and coming to a quick stop.

His finger pinching eased and he responded, "Hey, don't worry, I have it covered. Won't cost you a cent. Now no more arguing, slut, we are getting your ears pierced, and that is that. If you keep arguing, we might have to ring something else," and with that he pinched my lip once again. I gasped anew, but his message was clear. I pulled into a vacant spot next to the shop.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12