A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheila continues to torment Aurora.
7.1k words
4.52
11.7k
11
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

My story continues. I have to introduce myself because I was told to. Yes, I was told to do it and I must obey. I am Aurora Wang and a high school teacher. I teach English, which seems strange because I am Asian, but I love the English language. When one of my male students and I had sex in my classroom, the event was captured on video and it was turned over to the girlfriend of this student. She now has made at least one copy, along with photos, and in order to save my career and avoid public humiliation, I had submitted to her for the summer.

My phone had just rung after an intense session with Mistress Sheila

Kneeling beside her, I wondered who the call could be. I could not see the phone. It could be my mom. I hoped it was not Kelli, the friend with whom I was planning to vacation in the Caribbean next week. I needed to come up with an excuse to cancel.

Sheila nodded and I said, "Hello."

"Is that any way to greet me, slut aurora?" Oh, my god, Johnnie. On speaker phone. But I was told I could not talk with him again. I looked at Mistress Sheila, her face stone cold.

"Um, I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"You know you will be punished, right, slut?" I kept checking Sheila, to get some signal about how I should end or continue the conversation. She nodded.

"Yes, I know."

"Yes, I know what, slut aurora?"

"Yes, I know I will be punished..." I looked at Sheila for direction. She just stared bullets at me. I had no idea how to proceed, but I quickly added, "Sir."

"Is your pussy leaking and begging for my cock, slut?"

Sheila shook her head 'no.'

I half-stuttered, "I don't think I can tonight, Sir."

"Unacceptable, slut. Your pussy is my pussy, and my cock tells me that you are lying."

"But Sir, I ..." I looked at Sheila, who was clearly enjoying my plight. I wanted to scream, 'Help me, Johnnie! Save me!'

"You know where I live, unfortunately I don't know where you live, but I expect you at my place by 8:45. If you do not show, early or on time, there will be hell to pay, slut." And he disconnected. I faced Sheila, my mouth agape, knowing I was lost. My face glistened with her love juices, I could still imagine the taste and aroma of the pizza delivery boy as he fucked my mouth, and now the one person I wanted to impale my pussy was demanding something over which I had no control. Tears cascaded down my cheeks.

"Poor, poor, Johnnie," she said mockingly. "He wants his slut's pussy, but that isn't going to happen. I wonder what he will do when you don't show up. If I know him, he will find another cunt to fuck." She paused to check my reaction.

"It's not fair," I whispered.

"Did you say something, slut?"

The dam burst. I lost it, the stress of the past day overwhelming my emotions. Through spurts of sobs and sucking snot up my nose, I screamed, "It's not fair! I didn't know Johnnie was your boyfriend! What you're doing to us is not fair!"

She moved so quickly, I was unable to resist. She half-lifted me off my knees by my hair. I was afraid that she would pull it off my scalp if I did not respond. With my hands still sashed behind my back, she pulled me over her knees. With one hand, she pulled my bondaged hands to the side and with the other she began to rain hand slaps on my exposed ass.

"YOU." Slap, slap. "WILL." Slap, slap. "NEVER, EVER." Slap, slap. "RAISE YOUR VOICE." Slap, slap. "TO ME AGAIN!"

I had never been spanked before. The pain compounded with the humiliation and the helplessness. Words of nonsense came from my mouth, begging her to stop, pleading for forgiveness, promising anything to make it stop. She continued to scream at me, calling me awful names, finally dumping me onto the floor. I continued to sob in emotional and physical distress. My ass was on fire.

I felt her loosen the bathrobe sash around my wrists, then immediately tied it around my neck alone, making a leash. Not gently, she prodded me with her foot, and pulled on the leash. "Get up, on all fours, you stupid, worthless fucking bitch in heat. Get up now and follow me like the bitch you are to your bedroom. We are going for a ride. I can't be expected to teach such a stupid animal with panties as a gag and a fucking bathrobe for a collar and leash."

She half-dragged me to my bedroom, as I struggled to keep up. I was afraid that in her anger she might choke me or break my neck. "Until you are properly trained, you will remain on all fours whenever we are in this house and whenever I tell you if we are not in this house. Is that clear, you mindless bitch?"

"Yes, yes, please Mistress Sheila."

We arrived at my bedroom where she ordered me to "stay." I dared not move, as she pulled the shortest skirt from my closet and a nearly sheer blouse and tossed them to me. "Put them on and don't get off the floor," she commanded. As I finished dressing, if you can call it that, she walked up to me with a pair of my 5-inch heels. "Open your fucked-up mouth and don't drop these until I tell you," and she placed the straps of the two shoes into my mouth.

Sheila put on her own clothes and taking the leash, led me out of the bedroom, back through the living room and opened the front door.

-------------------------------------------

"I'm not shitting you, Erika! She was naked, her arms were tied somehow behind her back, she was blindfolded, but it was definitely Ms. Wang. And she took my whole load!"

Before returning to the restaurant, Charlie stopped in a nearby parking lot to call his girlfriend. Sheila knew that Charlie worked for a pizzeria and was assured by Erika that he would go along with their plan to further humiliate their teacher.

"Did she say anything?" Erika asked.

"She actually begged me to fuck her mouth! Sheila is in complete control, as far as I can tell. This is going to make summer very memorable. What about Johnnie?"

"What about him?"

"When he finds out, he is going to go ape shit!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I know, but I think Sheila has ideas how to end their fling and knowing Johnnie, it won't take him long to find another slut and forget his teacher."

"Maybe. But she is a hot one and her tongue and mouth are amazing," Charlie said, and then knew right away he had gone a bit far.

"And you are saying mine is not? Well, fuck you, too, Charlie. Thanks a lot!"

"I didn't mean it that way, Erika, I mean, I was just, well, forget I said that. I love you and you are every bit the cocksucker Ms. Wang is."

-------------------------------------------

Sheila took one step out the open door, stopped and said, "Slut, I have a new position for you. Whenever I say sit, you will lean back on your ass and put your front paws up like a fucking puppy dog. You will open your mouth exposing your tongue. You will stay that way until I say you can move. Do you understand this bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, slut will obey," I told her, the shoes hanging from my mouth.

"Good, sit," she ordered.

I immediately sat back on my haunches and put my hands up like a little puppy begging. I know I looked stupid like this, especially since my front door was open.

"Where did you put your purse slut?" Sheila asked me.

"It is in the living room, Mistress Sheila," I said.

"Good, I'll be right back," she told me. She dropped the robe sash and left me all alone. I don't know what she wanted my purse for, but when she returned, I knew what she had in her hand.

She was carrying my credit card. I knew then, that she was going to hurt me financially, but I couldn't say anything. Once she returned, she took the leash and led me into the hallway of my apartment building.

"I want so bad to lead you all the way down your stairs to the car, but I don't want you in trouble, so sit back and put your fucking shoes on bitch," she ordered.

I still had them in my mouth, but sat back and took one at a time from my mouth and slipped the 5" high heels onto my feet. I waited for whatever else she was going to do to me. I was so very nervous, humiliated and scared.

"Stand up, slut and let's go shopping." she said.

I stood and wobbled out of the building. I had never been able to wear these damn heels before. I don't even know why I bought them. But right now, I had to learn how to walk in them.

We got to my car and she said, "Get in slut, but raise your skirt up around your waist. I want that nasty pussy showing while I drive."

I did as she wanted. She has already shown me how mean she can be. She has slapped my face a few times and then spanked my naked ass. No one had ever done that before, but she did it and I hated her for it. But I couldn't say anything.

She drove and I sat in silence with my naked pussy out in the open. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I was sure I wasn't going to like it once we got there. But, I wanted, no needed to get fucked. I think I would have fucked anything with a cock if she told me to. My pussy was juicing and I wanted to cum, but was afraid to touch myself.

After driving for about 30 minutes, she pulled into a parking lot. I looked at the sign on the store and it was an adult novelty shop. I had never been in one of them before, so this was a first for me.

She got out and came to my side of the car. Opening the door, she took the bathrobe tie that was still around my neck and said, "Get out bitch and follow me."

I followed her in like a little doggy. She actually led me into the store. Once we entered, the place had a few people in it and they all turned to look at us. So, embarrassing. A grown woman and teacher being led around by a much younger young lady. Damn, I should have never fucked Johnnie.

Once inside, she spoke with the clerk. It seemed like they knew each other, but I didn't say anything. I just stood and listened.

"Hey Joe, I need a few things for this slut. Is it OK if I play some while in here? I'll try to make sure she behaves, but you know how these sluts can be. OH, and do you have a dressing room? I want her to try on some clothes," Sheila was saying.

Joe said, "Sheila, you can do anything you wish. And no, we don't have any dressing rooms, but it is ok if she tries things on in the aisles. I would like to see what she has to offer."

"Thanks Joe and I guess the price is the same when we get done?" she asked.

"Yep, I haven't had any in-a while, either," he answered.

"Great, follow me slut," she told me as she pulled on the make shift leash.

I followed her around the store, still trying to get used to the heels. She kept tugging on my leash because I slowed down too much. I watched as she picked up a few items and placed them in a basket she was carrying.

I saw she had picked up some handcuffs, some nipple clamps that looked like they were adjustable and had a chain connecting them. She also put a double penis mouth gag in her basket and then explained it was double with straps on it. The smaller penis was for my mouth and she would strap it to my head. The larger penis was outside and she told me she would lay me on my back with the penis sticking out and she would ride it. That way she could get fucked and use me at the same time.

After a little while, she got tired of me being slow and she said, "Get down on all fours slut. You are too damn slow."

I was afraid not to do what she wanted and dropped to the dirty floor in front of everyone. I heard them laughing at me, but what else could I do? She would only make it worse for me if I didn't obey her.

I found out before we left the house that she had been taking more pictures of me in different positions. I think she took some when I was tied and kneeling by the door before she put the scarf around my eyes. And of course, was sure she took some of me sucking that guy's cock. I just wish I could place him by his voice. He knew me and that was bad.

She led me around the store, picking up a lot of other items to put in her basket. One time while she was picking things up, she reached down and flipped my skirt up over my back. My ass and pussy were in plain view of everyone. God, I hoped no one knew who I was.

She left my skirt that way and continued to shop. Her basket was getting very full, but I couldn't see what else she put in it. I was afraid it was going to cost a lot of money and she had my credit card to pay for it all.

Finally, she stopped and said, "Stand up, slut, and strip. Leave the shoes on, but take everything else off."

I hesitated for a moment, which was a mistake. Since my ass was naked, she reached over me and gave me 10 hard slaps. I was crying and I knew everyone saw me get spanked.

But that made me stand up and quickly get naked. Once I was naked, she handed me a skirt and said, "Put it on."

I slid the skirt up my legs and around my waist. I had never had anything that short before. The skirt was so small, it barely covered my ass. Well, it didn't cover all my ass. My lower ass cheeks were visible to others.

"I like that," she said, "Now take it off and put this on."

I took the little skirt off and she had given me another one, black leather. This one covered my ass and pussy, but there were slits up the sides and once it was on, the slits spread apart and everyone could see I wasn't wearing panties.

"Very nice," she said. We'll get them both and you can wear that one home."

Next, she gave me a crop top to put on. I don't know how else to describe it. More like a mini-apron, it tied in the back and barely covered my breasts in the front. I might as well have stayed naked.

"I like that. You can wear it home, too," she told me.

"Now, let's go pay for all this stuff. Oh, and we get a discount to, but there is one thing that has to happen first. Let's go take care of Joe," she said.

She led me up front to where Joe was and he started ringing up the purchases. He rang up a collar and leash and she took them before he could bag them. While he was ringing everything else up, she took the bath robe tie off my neck and placed the collar on me. Then attached the leash. But she then put a padlock on the collar. It was not like a leather dog collar, it was polished steel that left no doubt. I was not a goth, I was a slave.

"Now you can't take it off slut. It stays on as long as I own you," she told me.

"Joe, would you take a picture of us, you know, to commemorate this special moment," and she handed Joe two phones, hers and mine. She got in close, like we were best friends, bff's. "Slut, make sure you smile, you know, that same award winning smile that melted the heart of Johnnie. Joe, if she doesn't give you the best smile, may I borrow a paddle to remind her who is Mistress?"

"Of course, ok, on three, one, two, three." He checked and announced the photo perfect. And then took another on my phone.

I started crying, but she dug her fingers into my face and said, "Shut the fuck up. You deserve everything you are getting. You fucked my boyfriend and now you have to pay."

Joe finished up with everything and had 3 bags on the counter. He said, "With your discount, that comes to $550.00. How do you want to pay? And if you still want the discount, it has to be done now."

"Here is her credit card and yes she wants the discount. Slut, strip and fold you new clothes up on the counter. Then sit back on your heels, knees spread, mouth open," Sheila told me.

I had no choice but to obey and stripped off my clothes. I folded them and placed them on the counter. As I knelt, Sheila stepped behind me and quickly forced some sort of gag into my mouth. I tried to resist, but another pair of hands took control and gripped my flailing hands behind my back. At the same time, the gag was pulled tight into my mouth. It was a ring that held my mouth wide open. Sheila took control of my wrists, while Joe came around from behind me. I stared at his bulging pants. "You sure she can handle this?" he asked Sheila.

"That's why I ring gagged her, so she has no choice."

He pulled his cock out and shoved this monster into my gaping mouth. He showed no mercy, plunging deep and then pulling out. I was gagging, my hands were trapped, I was wailing in despair, and Sheila was holding me down by my shoulders. I was an open hole for his huge cock. In and out, I tried to push his cock away with my tongue, but that was futile. "Gak, gak, gak," I struggled to get air between his piston-like plunges.

It felt like his cock was longer than a 12" ruler. "I won't be able to hold out much longer," he said, his voice choked with lust.

He suddenly pulled out and immediately Sheila released my wrists and ordered me to all fours. A harsh slap to my naked ass was all the encouragement I need. "Stick your ass in the air! Higher, slut, higher," and another painful slap.

While I was being positioned, Joe moved behind me again and suddenly I felt a finger with some cold cream or lubrication being spread around my ass hole. "gnnooooooo," I grunted, knowing what was to happen.

Pulling his lubed finger from my ass, he just went deep in one shot and I grunted, screamed and almost fell over. Joe held me up as he fucked my poor untrained ass. It took him several minutes to finish fucking my puckered hole, every second one of agony and discomfort, and when he came, I thought he must have had a gallon of cum in him. Now it was all in me.

He pulled out, slapped my ass and said, "Thanks, slut, hope to see you again real soon."

But I wasn't finished. Something cold and hard was being inserted into my gaping shit hole. "Joe's cum is precious, slut, and this will keep it from leaking out. If it comes out before I remove it, I will shove it, shit and all, into your mouth," she threatened, and another less harsh but still painful slap to my ass.

"OK slut, stand up, get dressed and let's go home. You've had your fun and now it is my turn," Sheila told me.

I couldn't say anything at all. I was crying so hard and yet I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but knew better. I had to find a way out of this and get back to Johnnie. He treated me like a slut, but not a worthless animal like Sheila made me feel.

Still sobbing, drool coming from my mouth, I dressed in the short skirt and blouse she made me buy. $550!! I was horrified. All I wanted, all I needed was Johnnie's cock and instead I was forced to buy things that could only lead to my further enslavement. While I dressed, I knew she was taking additional pictures of me. When I finished dressing, she encircled cuffs of unbreakable steel around each of my wrists and ankles, locking each. They were like handcuffs without the connecting chain. The cuffs had clips and hooks and I had no doubt that any resistance that I showed would be met with a swift reprisal.

I had not noticed, but when I put the skirt on, I was so nervous and not thinking straight, I put it on with the slits in front and back. I was ready to leave when I heard someone say, "Look, she has it on wrong."

I looked down and saw the slit in the front, showing my naked pussy. I started to put the bags down to fix it, but Sheila said, "No slut, just leave it. I like it like that. Now let's go."

She clipped the leash to my slave collar of steel. First my earrings were locked on me against my will, and now this collar of shame.

The plug in my ass shifted with every step. I was so afraid it would fall out and that I would have to eat my own shit. I gripped the plug as tightly as I could, the lubrication now my enemy.

We finally made it to the car. "Flip up the flaps of the skirt up and out of the way!" she ordered. I obeyed and felt the plug immediately when I sat down. I was so afraid it would go so deeply into my rectum that it would never come out. But at least I knew it would stay until I got out of the car.

"Turn and face the window, so I can remove the gag, slut. Keep your hands on your lap. We wouldn't want a police officer to drive by and get the wrong idea, would we?" When I turned, she manipulated the ring from my mouth. The muscles around my mouth ached, having been forced open for many minutes. I opened and shut my mouth to get back to normal.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12