A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 04

Story Info
Aurora thinks she has a way out.
5k words
4.4
9.9k
3
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Hello, My Story continues. I have to introduce myself because I was told to. Yes, I was told to do it and I must obey. I am Aurora Wang and a high school teacher. I teach English, which seems strange because I am Asian, but I love the English language. When one of my male students and I had sex in my classroom, the event was captured on video and it was turned over to the girlfriend of this student. She now has made at least one copy, along with photos, and to save my career and avoid public humiliation, I had submitted to her for the summer.

I was made to sleep at the foot of my bed, with her nasty foot in my mouth.

But I did sleep. Then suddenly I was wide awake because Sheila moved her foot. I forgot that I was sucking on her toes all night long. But when she moved I was wide awake.

"Hey slut, move up some to my pussy. I want to be licked to orgasm this morning. Do it now, whore!" she told me.

I wiggled around until I was looking at her wide-open pussy and I leaned in and started licking her. This is the only thing I enjoy, other than being fucked. I had never licked a pussy before, but since she captured me and made me eat her, I found that it wasn't that bad. I kind of enjoyed it.

I ate her until she came in my mouth and I thought since she was happy, she would release me. But no, she had other plans for me. I didn't know what she was going to do, until she spoke to me.

"Slut, you are such a little whore. I bet you would do anything for me to get out of this mess you are in. But, I am going to use you all summer and then I might just give you back to Johnnie to use some more. But for now, my slut, you are mine and not his," she said.

I had no idea what she had planned for me all summer. I couldn't go to the Caribbean with my close friends. I couldn't spend time with them this summer. I was captured by an evil teen who was going to make my life miserable and I couldn't get out of it.

I was brought back to reality when she said, "Slut, put your lips to my pussy and seal them. I need to piss and don't want to get up just yet, so you will drink it all for me. I don't want you spilling anything on my bed, either. Do it now slut, or I will whip your body till you bleed."

I was shocked that she wanted me to drink her piss. That is not right and not good. I could get sick from drinking her hot piss. I was not going to do that, no matter what she did to me.

"No, Mistress Sheila, I won't do that. Piss is not to be drunk by any one. I didn't mind licking your pussy after you pissed, but drinking it is not going to happen."

I guess that was a big mistake. She sat up, grabbed my hair and began to slap my face. She was relentless. She hit me on the left, then the right and back to the left. She continued slapping my face very hard, and it hurt so bad. She hit me hard on both cheeks and my teeth began to rattle. I could taste blood in my mouth because I bit my lip. Chained as I was, there was nothing I could do to protect myself.

She continued hitting me until I said, "OK, Mistress Sheila, I'll drink your piss. Please stop hurting me. I'll do whatever you want, but please stop."

"That is better slut, now put your lips on my pussy and drink me. Do not spill any," she said.

I clamped my lips to her pussy and it didn't take long for her to start her flow. My mouth filled up quickly with her hot piss and I had to swallow it. She kept pissing while I was swallowing it. I hated it and almost threw up, but knew if I did she would punish me. So, as she pissed right into my mouth, I swallowed and choked. But I didn't get sick. Finally, there was no more piss coming out of her and I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Now slut, lick me clean. I may never use the toilet again. I think you are going to be my hot little piss slut for the summer," she told me.

I licked her nasty pussy and then she pulled my head into her and said, "Make me cum, whore."

I did what she wanted and continued licking her pussy until she came in my mouth. I swallowed all her ejaculate, afraid of punishment if I let the bed get wet.

She finally pushed me away and sat up. "Damn girl, you are one kinky little bitch. Now, I will release you so you can pee and fix our breakfast. And make it a delicious breakfast, or you will pay for it."

She started untying me and I could finally stretch my sore limbs. I had a rough night, but was not going to complain. I would do as she wanted, until I could figure out how to contact Johnnie without her knowing. He could get me out of this mess.

Once she finished untying me and I was allowed to get off the bed, I started to go to the bathroom to relieve myself.

"Where are you going, slut?" she asked, not kindly.

I stopped on all fours, my ass still turned in her direction. "I need to pee, Mistress Sheila."

"And why would I want a bitch using the same toilet as I do?"

I looked over my shoulder at her and just froze. There was no answer to her question.

"Exactly, that's not going to happen. So, how do we handle this, pet. I will give you two choices. I noticed you have a small patio area with some grass, nicely fenced with some privacy. I can walk you out there to pee and poo, if you need to. In the future, out of kindness we will buy a litter box for my bitch. The other choice this morning is to pee in a cup and Mistress will keep it for future use."

Worse and worse. I was more afraid of being seen by my neighbors in the unit above then risking her 'future use.' I asked, "Would Mistress Sheila allow me to pee in a cup."

"Put on your heels and go fetch it, bitch, and be quick. Stand only as needed to get a large glass and bring it back quickly. Go!" She handed me my 5" heels that I wore the night before and once they were strapped on, I went to all fours.

I had no idea why she wanted a glass, but I would do whatever she wanted at this point. I arrived in the kitchen, then stood and opened my cupboard. I had a large glass inside and took it out. I dropped to all fours and crawled back to the bedroom, basically dragging the glass along in one hand, scraping along the tile and then carpet.

As soon as I arrived, Sheila was sitting up in the bed. Her tits were out and the rest of her was covered. "Very good, set the glass on the floor and then squat over it and piss in it. I hope you don't let it over flow, but if you do, you will pay dearly," she said to me.

I was shocked by this, but I didn't want her beating me as she had earlier, so I sat the glass down and squatted over it. I made sure my pee hole was lined up with the glass and started to piss. I could hear it filling up and prayed that I didn't have to piss so much that it spilled over on the floor.

The piss was filling up the glass too quickly, but I had to pee so much. I compressed my piss muscles, whatever they are called, to slow and eventually stop the flow. It was almost at the top of the glass. I sighed in relief, because I didn't spill it. I was proud of myself, even if it was embarrassing to be pissing in a glass.

I finished pissing and stood up. My mistake and realized it really quick and dropped back down on all fours. I was looking at Mistress and she was laughing at me. I had no idea what was on her mind, but was going to find out real soon.

"Very good, my slut. I see you had lots of piss and it was good you had a big glass. You are starting to make me happy. Just continue and don't fuck up any more. We will have a great summer, as long as you behave," she told me. She took a scrunchy to put my bedraggled and unkempt hair into a ponytail.

I said, "Thank you, Mistress Sheila, I am trying hard to please you."

I didn't want to please her like this, but had to. I am sure she had more disgusting things planned for me this summer, but didn't want to think about them. As it is, I can't go out in public because of the five circles of steel that bondaged my body. Besides, she didn't leave me many clothes to wear.

"Go fix some breakfast, my slut. Don't stand back up until you get ready to cook. Set the table for one and put another plate on the floor for yourself. Get a bowl out, also. That will be for your drink," she instructed.

I knew I had to prepare a good breakfast for her. I had eggs and bread for toast, some jam, yogurt, orange juice and granola. I never drink coffee, so don't have any.

"Mistress Sheila, may I speak?" I asked her.

"Yes, slut, what is it?" she said.

"Mistress Sheila, how do you like your eggs?" I said.

"In the ass position, slut." I looked at her with no understanding. She laughed, and explained, "Sunny side up, so they look like you in ass position. Get moving, slut," and she whacked my fanny, which was still sensitive from the many punishments I had received in the last day.

I turned away from her and started toward the kitchen, but before I got out of the room, I felt a very sharp pain on my naked ass. I yelped. Damn, she spanked me again, but it didn't feel like her hand this time. I looked back at her with tears in my eyes and she was holding a paddle with little holes in it.

"Just testing our new toy. That is how you will be spanked from now on slut," she said. I felt little welts forming on my ass cheek.

I quickly crawled to the kitchen and stood up. I got the skillet out, and got 4 eggs out to cook like she wanted them. Then when the skillet got hot, I cracked the eggs into it. I started her toast and then set her table. Yogurt, orange juice, salt, and pepper. I put a bowl and plate, with a fork beside the plate, on the floor, knowing she was going to make me eat like a dog. But, I had to do it.

Once I had it all done and on our plates, I crawled back to get Mistress. She was dressed and followed me to the kitchen carrying the paddle and the glass with my piss. She sat down and pointed to the plate on the floor. "Hand me the plate and bowl, slut."

I obeyed and I watched as she shoveled the food from my plate into the bowl. She dumped some yogurt and granola on top, then poured some orange juice on the toast. When it was soggy, she mushed the toast and other ingredients into an unappetizing gruel. "There," as she put the bowl on the floor. "No hands, remember, and next time, I like bacon and hashed browns with my breakfast."

I just stared at the bowl. It looked worse than someone's barf. I was no longer hungry, even though I had eaten nothing since yesterday.

"What's wrong, slut? You made it, you eat it. Oh, I know, not enough spice, eh? Fine, let me help you with that," and she poured nearly half the glass of piss into the bowl! OH NO, I thought, it just gets worse every time I do not obey her. "Now eat."

I looked at her with uncomprehending eyes, but she returned only an evil stare. Suddenly she reached out and pulled me by my ponytail, up and over her knees. No! She began to hit my ass with her new paddle. I tried to struggle, but her control was absolute. "No, please, no, I will obey, please don't hit me anymore!" I begged.

"Every time," SWAT, "I think there is hope," SWAT, "for you, you," SWAT "do something stupid!" The last swat landed heavily on the butt plug and I screamed in great pain. She unceremoniously dumped me on the floor. "Now eat and I mean all of it!"

I did my best to hold my breath and struggled to eat the sewer slop that nearly filled the bowl. My stomach groaned, my ass throbbed, and somehow, someway, my pussy twitched in need.

"Good slut," she complimented when I licked the last of the bowl. My face was covered in the stuff and I smelled like a toilet, I am sure. She took a paper towel and wiped my face.

Once breakfast was done and the dishes in the dish washer, she took me to the living room. While I waited like an obedient pet, she rummaged through the toys she made me buy. She approached me with a long, flat piece of metal with four small openings. There were hinges for each opening. "Hmm," he said. "Ok, ass position, but this time, put your arms back through your legs, rest your face on the ground."

She tugged and pulled me until I was in a very awkward position, my ass at attention, my face to the floor. I felt her begin to open and close the hinges trapping my ankles first, then my wrists. I was completely helpless.

Next, she attached the nipple clamps and let the chain fall. I felt it tug on my sore nipples and noticed she had put some weights on the chain. Then, she took another clamp and put it on my extended clit. I screamed in pain. It was bad enough on my nipples, but my clit is so sensitive that when she clamped it, I thought it was going to crush my poor little nub.

I already had that damn big plug up my ass, but she didn't stop. She helped me raise up, so I was on my knees with my ass against my heels. She got a marker out and wrote on my body with it. I didn't know what it said, but she took a picture of me like this. Then she showed me.

The writing, just above my tits said, 'I SUCK COCK.'

You might be thinking, why didn't I protest, beg her to stop. Simply because I knew it would do no good and would just cause me more pain and suffering.

Next, she put a blindfold over my eyes and everything went dark. She left me alone for a while, but I heard the doorbell ring. Oh, my god. Someone is here and they will see me like this. I got scared and heard her say, "Great, come on in. So, glad you could help me today. Come with me to the bedroom so we can go over the details. And, once you are done, she will provide you all with a tip. Just read her chest and you'll know how she will do it."

Then it was all quiet. I figured they were in the bedroom. I wondered if she was fucking them. What could she be doing with whoever was here? It sounded like more than one person, but I could not tell how many.

I couldn't move and couldn't see. There was movement throughout my apartment. There were footsteps all around me. They would be close, then fade away. What was going on? I would hear drilling, then quiet, more drilling in a different section of the apartment, then a vacuum and on and on. If the manager heard this, he would not be happy.

I don't know how long these people had been in my home, maybe 90 minutes or two hours, the door opened and closed again. Then I heard, "OK, all done. Do you have the money?"

I heard Mistress Sheila's voice, say, "Yes, I had to go to her bank to get it, but I have the cash now. Show me how to connect to my phone and then I'll pay you and you can get your tip."

I heard them leave the room again, but they weren't gone that long. Once they were back, she said, "This is perfect. Now, here is your pay. $300.00 for each of you. Then, you can take turns getting your cocks sucked."

Seconds later, the room seemed to fill. "Perks of the job, boss?" one guy said, with a Hispanic accent.

"Don't count on it every time, but Sheila knows how to cut the line and get things done quickly." He was standing right in front of me and I heard him pull down his zipper. "Show me what you got, slut, time for payback."

Of course, I obeyed, my pussy dripping in anticipation. My mouth had been used more in the past two days than the previous 6 months. I felt his cock at my lips and tenderly flicked my tongue to tease his head. Slowly, I drew his cock into my mouth, sucking, tongue swirling, suddenly enveloping his entire cock, tickling the back of my throat, feeling the swell, knowing his reward, and mine was near. "Oh, god, she's good guys." Of course, I felt proud and just hoped none of them knew who I was.

I swallowed copious amounts of cum from his cock, until eventually I had sucked it dry. He pulled out, patting me on the head and saying, "Good job."

Seconds later, "Hey, guys, check this out. Her ass is plugged. Does that mean it's off limits?"

"I'll tell you what, guys, since you did such a great and quick job, you can use her ass. She loves that, just pull out the plug. She'll hold it in her mouth until you finish. But her pussy is off limits. She likes to get fucked in her pussy too much, and this is not her reward, but yours." I wanted to scream, NO, none of that is true. All of this was against my will.

"Cool, me first, seniority, you know," the Hispanic spoke and I heard two other mock-protests. That meant I was going to be fucked orally or in my ass by a total of at least four guys.

I felt the now-familiar tugging at my rectum, as the Hispanic slowly, but surely pulled the plug from my ass. Once out, he moved around to the front and said, "Open wide." The smell hit me, then the realization that unlike the last time a plug was in my mouth, this was coming direct from my shit hole.

"Oh, pl..." I tried to protest, but he was forceful and the plug was shoved into my mouth."

Sheila spoke as he was forcing the plug, "Open wider, slut, until you learn to give yourself an enema each day! Take it and hold it, or I will whip your ass in front of these guys."

"Oh, yeah," one of them shouted in glee. I couldn't let that happen, so I accepted the plug and clamped my mouth shut.

"What about some lube?"

"Just wipe your cock around her pussy, she secretes enough lube and besides, her ass has been stretched since midnight." I groaned at Sheila's crude comments.

Moments later, I felt his cock sliding along my slit, being coated in my cunt juice and then being pushed in and out of my ass hole, deeper with each insertion, feeling his cock swell, resigned to the inevitable, "She is so fucking tight, guys, it actually hurts, oh fuck," he entered me completely and I grunted in distress around the plug in my mouth. Joe last night, now this, thank god, my rectum had been slightly stretched by the plugs for the past few hours. "Yesssss, fuckkkkk," and he exploded within me. I could feel the pulsating cum fill my rectum.

He eventually pulled out, saying, "You're next, James, enjoy."

"Wait, I don't want seconds! Look at her ass, dripping your cum, I'm not sticking my cock in that hole. You want it, Ethan?"

"NO way, man, not even sure I want her mouth now that she has been sucking on that shit popsicle!"

"Come on, guys, decide, we have another job to do this morning," the boss said.

"Hey, can we have a raincheck, Sheila?"

"Sure, guys, any time, no appointment needed," she said. "Hey, before you leave, one of you replug her ass and then gather behind her for her photo album."

There was some movement and one of them took the plug from my mouth and seconds later shoved it back into my oozing rectum. "Everyone smile, and that means you too, slut!" Sheila ordered. I just stared at the floor, so thankful my eyes were covered by the blindfold. "Slut, you heard me, either smile or the blindfold comes off and more will know of your sexual addictions." I had no choice and gave a half-hearted smile, which she seemed to accept.

"Great, guys, thanks again!"

One sexually gripped my ass, another slapped it playfully and echoed, "Anytime, thanks." Another said, "See you soon for the raincheck!"

I heard everyone leaving and then heard nothing. The door had been closed and I thought Sheila had gone with them. But I guess that would be too much to ask.

She stood behind me waiting for the right time and then I felt that damn paddle again. It was square on my ass, hitting both cheeks and the butt plug. I screamed and jumped, but couldn't get away from her.

"That was because I can slut. Now, I have some things to do today. So, my question is, do I leave you like this or release you. I will have to think about it," she said.

I stayed there like she had me bound, hoping that she would release me. If for nothing else, I would be able to do things on my own if she left me. Maybe I could get some of my other clothes out of the closet and be able to hide most of these devices on me. Then, I could go outside.

Finally, she came back and said, "I have thought it over, slut. I am going to release you, but I have some chores I expect you to do before I return. I am not sure if I'll stay with you tonight, but you still must obey me."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12