A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 07

Story Info
Sheila gets extra help to abuse and use Aurora.
4.3k words
4.36
8.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

They did not wait for Sheila to invite them in. They stormed into the living room, screeching in Spanish, demonstrating with their hands, and one kicked at me, causing me to land in a fetal position.

Sheila finally got them calmed down and explained that I was nothing but a slut and these guys had done some work for her. I was a partial payment for them. I guess, they accepted that and began to speak more normal.

One of them said, "So, she is a slut. She will do anything? Can we use her as well? I don't like it if my boyfriend is fucking some young cunt and not me."

"Yes, she is my slut and I will let you use her, too. She does eat pussy very well. The guys didn't fuck her nasty cunt because I had it closed. She fucked my boyfriend too and that is why she belongs to me," she told the two Hispanic girls.

"So, you don't mind if we make her eat our pussies. Can we do anything else with her?" the other one asked.

"Hell, yes. As a matter of fact, I want you to use her. She owes me big time and I love seeing her get used. Did you know she is a school teacher?" Sheila explained.

"Really," said one of the guys. "We didn't know that either. Wow."

I watched the two girls getting naked and when they were done, one of them laid on the floor and said, "OK, slut get over here and eat me."

I had no other choice, so I got between her legs and put my face up to her hairy pussy. I almost gagged because it smelled bad. It was like the guys. They all smelled bad.

I began to lick her and she was squirming in no time. Then the other one said, "See Jose, pussy can be licked. You should do her sometime."

I licked her and sucked on her clit, making her cum all over my face. God, I hate doing all of this.

As soon as she was out of the way, the other one laid down and I ate her nasty pussy, also. The guys had hard-ons again and I was thinking I would have to suck them or take them up my ass. I didn't want to do it. I just wanted to go to bed and get some sleep.

But then I heard Sheila talking. "Slut, get up and get everyone another beer."

I jumped up from my kneeling position and wobbled out to the kitchen to get everyone a beer. I know the tinkling bells and my chained ankles made quite a sight. I had to carry six beers back into the living room. When I walked back in, I saw one of the Mexicans pointing to the hooks in the ceiling and then at the ones on the floor.

He said, "See, we had to put those hooks in. Sheila says she is going to hang the slut up there someday and just leave her."

The two Hispanic girls seemed pleased with that and they spoke in Spanish. I did not understand anything they said. I was worried though because as they were pointing at the hooks and then at me. I figured before long they would be putting me up there and then use me some more.

They each took a beer and Sheila took one also. She made me drink one too, but I didn't want to. I hadn't had much to eat and knew the beer would make me drunk quickly.

The four Mexicans continued to talk amongst themselves and I had no clue what they said. They finished the beers I brought them and then they all stood up and surrounded me. I got very scared now. I had fucked and sucked the girl's boyfriends and ate their pussies. But now they all looked very serious.

One of the guys left the room, went outside and returned a few minutes later with a large drop cloth. One of the girls hooked her finger between my collar and neck and dragged me out of the way. "Stand up," she said. They laid the drop cloth in the middle of the room, then she pulled me back to the center.

Sheila just watched as they strung me up. Had they done this before? Was bdsm part of their sex life? Just to recount what they did to me is painful. But yes, my trained pussy was very wet then, and now.

One of the girls told Sheila to gag me, and she did with the ring gag. The other girl clipped my wrist cuffs together behind my back. The guys just watched, their cocks at full attention.

One on the left, one on the right, they chained my ankles to the hooks on the floor. One told her boyfriend to put the rope through one of the hooks on the ceiling. He needed to take a chair from the kitchen, but soon it was done. Of course, I was scared. I could only hope Sheila would not let them hang me.

One end of the rope was tied to my clipped wrists and then the pain began. The other puta began to pull and I had no choice but to bend at the waist to protect my shoulders, as she hauled my wrists higher and higher. I wailed in pain! She was going to dislocate my shoulders! I was nearly bent in half, my head almost between my legs. Such agony! The drool was already flowing from my mouth onto the plastic tarp.

"Now we can really use this cunt," one of the girls said. "Jesus, go get some more beer."

He left the room and came back with beers for everyone, including me.

"You know she can't drink a beer like this," said Jose.

"Of course, she can. She can take the beer just like she took your cock, in her ass!"

I tried to protest, but only meaningless sounds emerged from my gagged mouth. How was it possible that these two senoritas were crueler than Sheila!

All of them laughed. The one shook the beer with her thumb over the top and the next thing I felt was the bottle at my ass. They pushed it into me and the beer started spewing into my ass. When it began to overflow, they shoved the bottle deeper! I cried out in pain and despair.

I felt like when Sheila gave me the enema, but worse, because my stomach was already compressed by the position in which they had me bondaged. But they didn't stop. I had more beer going into me and I felt the effects of it quickly. Oh, my god, this shit is going into my system and I am getting drunk from having beer dumped into my ass.

They finally quit doing that, but left the last bottle hanging from my ass. I was getting so dizzy from being upside down plus the alcohol entering my system.

"You know what, Jose, I want to fuck. Let's do it right here and then the whore can suck your cum from my pussy. I have always wanted someone to do that for me," his girlfriend said.

I watched as the two of them fucked right in front of me and then the other two did the same. There was no love in their fucking, just pure animal lust. I don't know how those guys were able to keep it up, but they fucked their girlfriends in front of me. I wished it was me getting fucked in my pussy, but no one can enter it now, since Sheila locked it up.

The first couple finished fucking and asked Sheila to lower my arms and remove the bottle, allowing me to raise my head to waist level. I moaned in pain and relief as my shoulders were no longer extended as far. When he pulled out, he stuck his cock in my mouth for me to clean. Then the girl stepped up to me and I had to lap his cum from her pussy.

I had to suck the cum out of her and make sure she was all clean. It was probably the cleanest her pussy had ever been. And since I was eating her, I made her cum again.

As soon as she finished cumming, she moved out of the way. I cleaned the other guy's cock and the other girl slid in for me to clean her pussy. While I was licking her, and sucking the cum out of her pussy, the guy I had just cleaned had moved behind me, and raised my arms just a little. I moaned, fearing for my shoulders, but he soon stopped, just holding the rope. I felt something at my ass.

I heard, "Well, since I can't use her mouth to piss in, I think I'll piss in her ass."

And when he had his cock in my ass, he started pissing into me. I felt the hot piss going into my bowels and drip like rain onto the drop cloth. The beer mixed with the piss had nowhere to go. I just moaned, my bowels filled beyond capacity. Damn, I had never been so abused in my life. My parents never did anything to punish me. Why do they all have to be so mean?

He finished pissing in my ass and I finished making the girl cum. I looked at Sheila and she looked fucked up, happily half-drunk. She just sat and stared at what was happening.

"Hey, we are getting hungry. You got any food for us?" one of the girls asked Sheila.

"No, we don't have much food here. Sorry," she told them.

"No problem. Jose, you and Jesus go to the store down the road and pick up some stuff to cook. Be sure to get some jalapeños too. I have an idea," the girl said.

I watched the guys getting dressed and leave. Then the 2-puta's had another idea. "Let's hang her upside down." One of them said.

Then they worked together to release me from the bent over position and laid me on my back before they put these-leather looking straps around my feet and ankles. Then, they started hoisting my up by my feet. They didn't get very far since I was too heavy for them.

But together, they finally got me raised up and I was suspended by my ankles, hanging upside down. The blood rushed to my head and I was getting light headed.

I was still upside down. The girls walked around me, examining me. They touched me all over. They pulled the bells on my tits, ran their hands around my ass and fingered my asshole.

"Hey, will you unlock her cunt for us so we can use it, too?" they asked Sheila.

"No, I can't do that. I don't want her fucking anyone," she told them.

"If we promise she won't have any cocks in it, will you?" they asked her.

Sheila thought about the request and said, "Well, as long as she isn't fucked, I guess I can."

She got up, got the key and opened the lock that held my pussy closed. I was afraid now. They said I wouldn't get fucked, but what will they do.

They came up to me and each of them took a ring in their hands and pulled my pussy apart. I felt fingers going inside me. Then they said, "Hey, you got some string we can use?"

I don't know why she did it, but Sheila got up and found what they wanted. The girls then went to work on my pussy. They would tie a string to a ring, bring it around my ass and pulled it tight, so my pussy lip stretched out. Then they tied it to the opposite ring after they stretched that pussy lip. They did it with each ring and I felt my pussy opening.

When they finished, my hole was open and my lips were spread way apart. I had no idea what was going to happen, but they continued to play with my pussy. They even got another beer and poured it right into my hole.

The guys got back with the food and the girls set about cooking. They told the guys not to touch my cunt while they were gone to cook. I smelled the food and was hungry, too. I hoped I could get something to eat with them.

They came back in before bringing the food in and were back at my wide-open pussy. They played with it for a short time and then I felt something else on my lips. They rubbed both lips and then put something inside my hole. I had no clue what it was.

Then they walked away and everyone got something to eat, except me. As they ate, they ignored me, but I felt something going on in my pussy. It felt different and couldn't tell what it was. It was burning! My pussy was on fire!

Then I knew what they did. They had taken a couple jalapeño, cut them open and rubbed the seeds and juice all over my lips before pushing the whole peppers inside me.

It was getting hotter and hotter as I hung there. It wasn't long before I couldn't handle it any longer. I screamed out loud that it burned and they needed to take it out.

All they did was laugh at me and one girl said, "That will teach you to fuck our boyfriends. It stays."

They finished eating, the girls got dressed and they left. They just left me hanging upside down and I looked to Sheila for help and it looked like she had passed out.

I cried and cried and cried.

Finally, Sheila woke up and looked around. She didn't see anyone but me. "Please Mistress Sheila, please let me down. My pussy is on fire. Please Mistress, help me," I begged.

Once she realized what I was saying, she jumped up and got me down. Immediately the beer-piss mixture began to pour out of my ass, expelled with great force. Thank god for the plastic drop cloth. I hoped she would not make me clean it up with my tongue.

She re-chained my wrists, then she helped me get that damn pepper out of my pussy and gave me some ice cubes to try to stop the burn.

I knew the moment I started yelling that I would pay for it. "You are so fucked up! Why did you let them do this? Yes, I fucked Johnnie, but the punishment you are doing to me and my body is totally wrong. Why are you walking away, come back here, you bitch," I screamed, as she left the room.

"Oh no, please don't do that," when I saw she had returned with the ball gag and leash. She forced the gag into my mouth, effectively silencing my ranting. I knew I had gone too far.

"Lay on your back, spread your legs, slut." Her voice was menacing. I obeyed and she quickly started to relock my pussy.

"Oh, eeze gno, gno," I gurgled through the gag, but it was done.

"All fours!" and I scrambled to that position. She leashed me and began to pull me out of the room, through my bedroom, and into the bathroom.

"Sit!" I obeyed. She walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid. I assumed I would soon be licking piss from her slit. "You are my slut, my slave, my pet for the rest of the summer, at least. You have no say in what I do to you or what I allow to happen to you. Your only task is to obey every command without complaint. I have been patient with you. Time and again I have reprimanded you like an unruly child. Each time you promised to obey and each time you fail. And now you raise your voice to me and call me a bitch. Well, slut, that pussy of yours won't be opening for a long time." She opened the palm of her hand and there was the key to the pussy lock. She held it over the toilet. I wailed in terror and tried to scramble towards her. She dropped it, and to my horror flushed the toilet. I lay on the ground, panting for oxygen, snot pouring from my nose, knowing all was lost.

She stood there with her hands on her hips until my sobs turned to sniffles. Then she reached down to remove the gag. At least I could now breathe more easily. "All fours!" she said, and in hopeless despair, I obeyed. She began to pull me from the bathroom, through my bedroom, into the workroom with the cage. My head was bowed in defeat. She released the leash and ordered me to crawl inside.

Since the last time, I had seen the cage, there were two additions. Sheila moved around to the front of the cage. Attached to the bars was a thick, black and very large dildo. She ordered me to take it into my mouth. What choice did I have, so I did, moving forward until it reached the back of my throat? I was still on all fours, when I felt the door of the cage push against my ass cheeks and then another dildo was forced into my rectum, every bit as deep as a cock would go. I was skewered, my mouth and rectum filled with rubber. I had nowhere to go but to stay on all fours and stare out of the front of the cage. I tried to utter some protest, but it was fruitless. Sheila had locked my pussy, flushed the key down the toilet and now I was caged with no hope of escape.

Before she left the room, she locked the door to the cage. She turned and said, "Enjoy slut. You will learn that I own your sorry ass and you will never talk to me like that again. Goodnight."

I cried and tried to get comfortable. I would never survive a night like this. I would never get any sleep. Why did I have to yell at her? I promised Johnnie I would be good for her until he could figure out how to get me released. But, I didn't. Now I was locked up in more ways than one. My pussy was locked up and now there was no key to release me. And I was locked inside a dog cage with big dildos in my open holes. I felt like a stuffed pig over a fire pit.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep, but in the position I was in, I couldn't do it. I hurt all over, my pussy still burned some, I was hungry and still a little drunk. I never believed you could get drunk from having beer poured in your ass. But now I know and so does Sheila. I wondered how long before she does it to me again? I know she'll do it because it is a way to torture me.

It felt like I had been locked up in this cage for hours. I don't know how long it was but it felt like a long time. Then I heard the door to my workroom open.

"Do you think you have learned your lesson this time, whore?" Sheila asked.

"yyyy mmm eeiillla!" I mumbled around the big rubber cock in my mouth.

Sheila just laughed and said, "Well, we will see. They left some food behind and I had a great dinner. If you are good, I might let you eat some of it with your kibbles."

Oh god, I was hungry. I shook my head as best I could; my tit bells rang. I heard her unlock the door and open it. That pulled the big plug out of my ass. But she didn't wait long before I had my tail plug back deep in my rectum.

"Back up, slut, and come out of your cage. I have your food for you. Once out, go to your bowls and eat everything I have given you. Be a good pet and finish it all," she told me.

I slowly backed out of the cage, releasing the rubber cock from my mouth. I had to work my jaw to get it back to normal. I had a hard time closing my mouth and I must have looked like I was about to suck a cock, with round lips.

But I got out, turned and went to my dog bowls. I knew I would be eating from them most of the time now and just did what she wanted. I didn't want another punishment.

I looked at the mess in the dish. She had mixed everyone's leftovers into my bowl with the damn dry dog food. I saw, rice, refried beans, tomato, and some jalapeño slices. But I was not going to be punished again.

I lowered my head and began eating what she gave me. It tasted terrible, but at least I would have some food in my belly. I slurped it all up and then even licked the bowl. It did taste better than it looked and smelled. I even chewed up all the kibbles. I went to the other bowl and began to drink the water she had put in it. I slurped it like a dog, and noticed immediately she had spiked the water. With piss. But I was so thirsty and drank it all.

Once I was finished, I sat up in my 'sit' position and looked at her. She looked pleased with my performance, but didn't say anything. She just looked at me and laughed at my sloppy face. I guess someday I'll learn to be more careful with my food.

Then she asked, "Do you have to pee, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila," I answered.

"Ok, you have your litter box. Remember, my bathroom is off limits to you. Just crawl over to it, squat and pee. Then be sure you cover the wet spot when you are done. There is no paper, so use your fingers to wipe with. Then you can lick them clean."

I didn't argue with her. I had to pee and I didn't want to piss her off. I knew if I did, I would be in big trouble and might even be taken away to be sold to someone. At least I knew I would be able to be free at the end of the summer, unless Johnnie figured out a way to get me out before then.

I crawled to the litter box, straddled it and squatted so my pussy was right over it. I didn't want to miss and pee on the floor, because knowing her she would make me lick it up.

Sheila stood watching me. I had a hard time getting my flow started because she was staring right at me. I had never peed in front of anyone before, but knew I had to. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Soon, my pussy dribbled some pee out and then a spray followed.

It is usually a stream of pee, but with the rings and lock in the way, it sprayed around them. This is so embarrassing. I felt some pee hit my legs and hoped most of it went into the box. Sheila was watching the whole thing and when I opened my eyes, she was grinning from ear to ear. I amused her.

I finally finished peeing and put my hand to my pussy. I felt the lock and rings in my lips and cried some more. I wiped up what I could and licked my fingers clean. I had to wipe several times and each time licked my fingers for her.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12