A Teacher's Lustful Fantasy

Story Info
I wake up lying on the couch, totally wet and with my tits...
942 words
4.03
18.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got back from work. For more than two years I have been a literature teacher in secondary schools for adults. A bummer. His silly jokes, his lascivious looks... All the time I feel that I am naked with my gaze. That in their thoughts they touch me, bite me, do things to me that I love. Things that will surely never be fulfilled in reality. But luckily, no one can watch me in my imagination.

There I see myself, surrounded by boys and girls from eighteen, nineteen, to twenty-three. We are all naked, but they only have eyes for me. I am his queen, his goddess, his greatest desire. And I take advantage. I seduce them by just existing. His hands roam my body like hungry and dangerous snakes. I approach the one who seems to be more shy. I take her hand and lead to my breasts. He squeezes them, first, with fear. When he comes into confidence and squeezes them harder, I force him to suck them. He doesn't know how to do it, which gives me a lot of tenderness. I feel like many hands start to take over my body. They touch, squeeze, scratch. An eighteen-year-old blonde, with clear eyes and a model's body, approaches me looking at me intensely. I take it for the never and drag it to my mouth. We kiss as I slide my free hand into her youthful, moist pussy. My other hand has been busy masturbating a sizable dick for a while. I'm too hot.

I feel how several hands take over my pussy. I cannot anymore. I need to eat a good cock. Or several. That's why I organize the boys to stand around me while I kneel. From that position, all the cocks look huge and delicious. I try one by one, staying longer with the ones that fill my mouth the most. To the side, the girls kiss and touch each other. It looks like a scene detached from hell itself. I lie down on the floor and open my legs. The moisture in my pussy makes it look like an irresistible delicacy. I point to one of my students. He knows what I want. He drops to his knees and penetrates me with one blow. He hurts me, but he loves me. He begins to move inside me with more and more violence. I feel like his cock explodes inside me. As a new cock enters my insatiable cunt, one of the girls sits on my face and I start sucking her cunt. I feel like he cums all over me several times, which drives me crazy. After the fourth student fills my cunt with cum, I decide that I want to be her subject. I get on all fours, waiting for a good cock. But not just one arrives, but two.

The first cock fills my completely soaked pussy, but the second one makes me delirious with pleasure. She enters my ass with tremendous violence, which makes me explode in a cascade of continuous orgasms. My face is against the ground, my tits feel the cold of the surface. Someone teases me forcing me to suck his dick. Someone else imitates him. I have two cocks in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in my ass. I feel like I'm in a beautiful book between heaven and hell. Around me everything is a delirium. Several girls are penetrated in all their holes, it's as if more and more people were in the room. The moans and insults fill the whole place. It is impossible to know where a body begins and where it ends. I cum countless times, while the cocks enter a hole and pass to others without any order. I'm exhausted, but my desire for pleasure is stronger than my sanity. When I come to my senses a little, I'm on my knees, with five of my students preparing to unload a huge dose of cum on my face. I open my mouth wide, while one of the girls, from behind, kisses my neck and violently masturbates my pussy. The first, the second, and so on, all of them finish, depositing their semen on my face, in my mouth, in my eyes, on my tits, drowning me in the most delicious juice of life.

I wake up lying on the couch, totally wet and with my tits in the air. My nipples so hard they hurt. The fantasy was beautiful, but I need more. I start touching my pussy harder and harder. I think of my students, yes, but I also think of you, who are reading this. I think about you reading to me while you masturbate. I want you to imagine that your hand is my mouth, my pussy or my ass. I want you to feel that you are fucking me, that I am blowing you like nobody else. I imagine that your cock is my hand, that's why I masturbate with more and more force. Hold on, hold on a little longer. Keep fucking me like this, yeah, keep going, don't stop. Can't you resist anymore? Me neither. Come on, hurry up, give me more strength. Give it like this Download. Throw all that where you want. Fill my cunt with cum, burst inside my ass, drown me. Finish and force me to finish you... it was tremendous. I cannot feel my legs. I feel a hell of heat and tremors in my pussy. I feel the milk of my student's mix with yours and I despair. I despair that our meeting will one day come true.