A Teachers Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but none quicker," she giggled.

We barely made it to Church on time.

CHURCH

Jen's best friend Lillian (Lily) was married to the Anglican Pastor, Clive Gillam. They met, while Lily was a missionary in Africa. After they married, Clive spent two years in Devon, England, as an Assistant Pastor. Then about three years ago Clive was sent to Baltimore as a Pastor.

When Lily returned to Baltimore, Jen returned to the Church. She attended rather regularly and brought me along a couple of weeks ago. Although I was raised a Catholic, the Anglicans weren't that different, so if Jen went, so did I.

After the service, everyone would stay and talk. I was surprised to find that the School Chancellor, Peter Brant, was a parishioner. He was a bit surprised to see me there. And although he didn't say anything, I think that he was even more surprised to see me with Jen.

We talked about how I liked teaching and he told me that he was rather pleased to see the progress made by the Water Rats. Jen heaped praise on me about my work with them. We then talked about the school and other things.

As he and his wife were leaving, Mr. Brant turned to me and said, "Ron, a word of advice. If you want to impress your principal, I really don't think that it's a good idea to dump her in the water." He started laughing and his wife playfully hit him and said, "Oh, Peter."

When everyone was gone we had brunch with Lily and Clive. Naturally, Jen had to tell them the story of the Carnival. Down playing her dunking and building up the story of how she, with determination and skill, put that arrogant teacher who was dressed in a three-piece suit, in his place by dropping him into the tank of water.

Surprisingly, I got some sympathy from Lily, but only teasing from Clive.

Jen and I left for my apartment at about noon.

I had wanted to get back to my apartment. It was Marcel's birthday and I wanted to call him. It had been a while since I had spoken with them. For the last couple of months we had been playing telephone tag, leaving messages, but never connecting.

On the way back, I was telling Jen about making arrangements to go to Amsterdam for Spring Break. It was late this year, coming in late April.

Catherine was expecting and she was due in late March or early April. She and Marcel had scheduled the christening for the week of Spring Break, so that I was available. As Marcel pointed out, "We can't have a christening without the God-father."

Jen put her head on my shoulder and told me that she would miss me terribly while I was gone. In a martyred voice she said, "I'll just be pining away, dreaming of you and being all alone."

I laughed and said, "No, you won't."

She looked at me and said, "I won't?"

"No, you won't, because I want you to come to Amsterdam with me."

"Amsterdam? Ron, I can't..." Jen started to say.

"Yes you can. You have nothing planned for the break and you have to meet the other half of my family."

Jen had met June and Bryan, when they came to New York City on business. Jen and my sister really hit it off and whenever June called she always had to talk to Jen.

Jen said, "Ron, I don't know...I've never been to Europe..." then she gushed, "I would love to come with you and meet Marcel, Catherine and the family." She hugged me tight and whispered, "Ron, I love you so much...you make me so happy."

We had to stop near Gitano's and pick up the car we left last night.

A PHONE CALL

When we got to my apartment I tried to call Marcel but the lines were busy. I got a glass of soda for Jen and myself and we sat cuddling on the couch. Our arms were around each other and her head was on my chest.

The feel of her warm, soft body against mine was exquisite. Just laying there close to the woman I loved made me realize that this was the way I wanted to spend the rest of my life. Close to this wonderful, beautiful, loving women.

Nothing was said, nothing needed to be said. I could feel the love that Jen had for me. Never before had I felt so loved. I looked down at Jen and she lifted her head and we kissed. Our lips lightly touched. I gave her butterfly kisses, quick light kisses.

Jen then grabbed my head and kissed me hard. She moved her tongue to my lips; that opened, granting her entrance into my mouth. Her tongue explored my mouth and caressed my tongue.

I pulled her into me, holding her tight. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and caressed her tongue.

Jen took my hand and placed it on her breast. I softly fondled it and kneaded it. Slowly my fingers began to unbutton her blouse. I pushed the blouse from her shoulders and Jen lifted herself and took it off. I unhooked her bra and slipped it off.

I lowered my head and took her breast into my mouth. I kissed and then sucked on her breast, my tongue playing with her nipple. She was holding my head to her breast and was breathing hard.

Jen had her other hand on my crotch, rubbing my quickly hardening dick. She began to remove my pants as I returned the favor. In seconds we were lying naked next to each other. I was holding her close; my dick was pressed between our bodies.

Jen pulled me on top of her, opened her legs and guided my uncovered dick into her.

I slowly pushed my dick into her slick, hot vagina. Feeling her tight silken love tunnel wrapped around my dick started to drive me wild and I pushed my dick into her as far as I could.

She lifted her legs and gripped my hips tightly. She began to gyrate beneath me, as I began to pound my dick into her. Faster and faster we fucked each other. As we drove ourselves wild with lust and passion, it seemed like we continued this forever. We wanted to love like this, never stopping. Spending eternity in this lust filled, passionate but loving embrace.

Jen was holding me into her with all of her strength. As my orgasm approached, I told her I should pull out. Jen just held me all the tighter and moaned, "No, stay in me...please stay."

I yelled, "Oh Jen...Oh Jen," as I exploded into her unprotected vagina; firing my semen into her womb, not caring about the possible consequences.

As I began to cum into her, Jen let out a long high-pitched scream. She began to buck and shake as she fell into a chasm of pleasure and delight. We fell together, slowly floating deeper and deeper into our own private world of pleasure, love and devotion. No one else was allowed; all trespassers would be shot. This world was ours and ours alone.

The time we spent there was all too short. We came back up into the real world. Neither of us said anything about what we had allowed ourselves to do. At this moment, neither of us really cared. We didn't get dressed again; we just put on our robes and went back into the living room.

I was finally able to get my call through to Marcel and Catherine. When Marcel realized that I was on the phone, he just talked and talked. I couldn't get a word in edge wise.

Finally, I screamed, "MARCEL, ENOUGH."

He quieted down, and asked, "Was I talking too much?"

Mama said in as exasperated voice, "You always talk too much, but then you get that from your father."

That brought a laugh, because Papa is the quietest person I have ever met.

As the conversation had so far been in French, I said, "Please English, you all have to practice. First, How are you, Catherine?"

"I am fine, just as big as a house," Catherine answered.

Marcel jumped in, "She is beautiful and after the baby is born next week, I am going to miss my big wife."

"I have to agree with you, Marcel. I am sure that you are just as beautiful as ever, Catherine." I went on, "I got the package and money. Thanks so much..."

Marcel cut in saying, "So, Henry (pronounced On-rey) are you spending it on booze and loose women?"

"Well since you sent me a case of wine, I don't need the booze, so I'm spending it on a loose woman," I replied.

"Wonderful," Marcel shouted, "where is she, there with you?"

"Of course, she is sitting here right next to me," I laughed.

"Really, Henry...tell me, is she naked?" Marcel asked.

Both Mama and Catherine shouted, "Marcel, stop."

I laughed and Jen in a very sweet voice said, "No, Marcel I do have my clothes on."

Silence...total silence. We heard Papa burst out laughing and he said, "My dear, you must forgive my son's silence...he is trying to take his foot out of his mouth."

We all laughed, Marcel did too.

I said, "Okay, Mama, Papa, Catherine and Marcel; this is Genevieve...my loose woman."

"Genevieve, that is a French name, are you French, my dear?" Mama asked.

Jen said, "My mother's father was from Lyon, but my grand mother was Spanish."

"Good enough, my daughter and son-in-law live in Lyon. It is a nice city," Mama said.

They had a million questions for Jen. She laughed and answered them. When she told them about being the principal at my school, Marcel roared, "Yes that is just like Henry, if he can't date the boss's daughter...he dates the boss, herself."

She told them how I dumped her in the water and how she got her revenge, her version of the story differed from what I said, but they all believed Jen. And we told them about Gitano's.

We had talked for a time, when Mama, being her always-tactful self, asked, "So, Henry, when do we get to meet Genevieve?"

"That depends," I answered.

Mama snapped, "Depends...depends on what?"

"That depends on whether you are at the airport or whether you stay home and wait until we get there."

"Mon Dieu, Genevieve, you are coming to the christening?" Mama asked.

Catherine chimed in, "That's wonderful...wonderful. I can't wait to meet you in person."

Jen said, "Yes, Ron asked me to go. I hope that I'm not imposing on you."

"Imposing? Never, you are welcome in my home, isn't that right, Pierre?" Mama said.

"Absolutely, in fact, Genevieve, why don't you come and leave Henry at home...but no, he is the god-father so I guess you have to bring him," Papa said with a laugh.

I let out a loud groan and said, "Et tu, Papa. God the abuse I have to put up with."

They all laughed and Catherine said in a pittying voice, "You, poor abused baby."

Marcel spoke up, "If they weren't picking on you...it would be me. But, I do feel sorry for you, Henry...NOT."

We were on the phone for about two hours...the bill was astronomical. But I didn't care. It was family.

On Wednesday of the next week, I received a phone call at 4:00 am. It was Marcel. Catherine had given birth to a healthy baby girl, Yvonne. The mother was doing fine...can't say the same about the father. He sounded completely out of his mind...with joy.

I didn't call Jen, I went back to sleep.

When I got to school in the morning, I grabbed a bunch of reports that I had to give to Jen and went to the Principal's office. Jen's secretary, Marie, known as the Gestapo by the students was guarding the sanctuary.

"Can I help you, Mr. Fitzgibbons?" she snapped.

"I have some reports for the Boss," I said.

"I assume that you are talking about DR. NORTH. Just leave them on the desk and I'll bring them into her," she said as a dismissal.

I went on, "I really have to discuss something with her."

"And what is that?" she asked, her voice dripping with venom.

"The reports," I said with a sickly sweet voice.

"I'll see if she is available. She pressed that intercom and said, "Dr. North, Mr. Fitzgibbons is here and he would like to discuss something with you. Are you free to see him?"

"Let me check my calendar...Yes I think that I have a few minutes to spare for Mr. Fitzgibbons, send him in," Jen said. I knew that she was laughing.

"You can go in, MR. Fitzy," Marie said, giving me the evil eye.

I smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you, Lovely Lady."

"HARRUMPH," Marie huffed.

I opened the door to Jen's office and said, "Good morning, Dr. North."

"Good Morning, Mr. Fitzgibbons, have a seat," Jen said as I closed the door.

"Why do you do that to her, she gets all upset and flustered. Now she is going to be nuts all morning," Jen moaned.

"All I did was come in and ask to see you," I said.

Jen laughed, "I know; now what's so important that you have to come in here and upset Marie?"

"I got a call at four in the morning, from Marcel. Catherine had a healthy baby girl, last night. Yvonne, she was seven pounds six ounces and is nineteen inches long, or as Marcel says tall, because his daughter is not LONG."

Jen got up from behind the desk and walked over to me and sat down on my lap and said, "Oh that's so wonderful, we should call them tonight. Why don't you come over after school and we can have dinner and call them."

I put my arms around her and lightly kissed her lips, "I like that idea."

Jen pulled me to her and kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I returned the kiss with lustful passion, accepted her tongue and caressed it with mine. When we ended the kiss I pushed her away. It took all of my will power to do it.

I said, "If you don't get up right now, I'm not going to be able to leave here this morning."

"Well if you really want to go...then go," she whispered as she returned to her desk.

AMSTERDAM and PARIS

The next three weeks flew by. Before I knew it, Jen and I were in a cab going to Baltimore-Washington International Airport. We caught a 7:45 pm Business Class flight. With Jen seated next to me, I was in heaven. We slept most of the way.

We arrived in Amsterdam Airport at about 11:00 AM. Marcel and Catherine were there to meet us. It was like a family reunion. We were hugging, kissing, laughing and crying. Catherine clamped onto Jen and they were acting like sisters in no time.

After getting our bags we drove home. Believe me, going back to Mama and Papa's house was like going home. I had spent more time there that I had spent at any place since my enlistment.

When we got home, Mama and Papa were waiting by the door. I felt like crying. I had seen this so many times; Mama would come running out when Marcel and I would come up the front walk in our uniforms. She would throw her arms around us, smothering us with kisses.

Just like old times, but this time Jen was with me.

When we went into the house, we were introduced to Yvonne. And true to Marcel's description, she was beautiful. We all stood there admiring her with oohs and aahs, telling her how beautiful she was. Like she knew...like she cared...she slept. When she woke up, all she wanted was her mother and her mother's milk.

Mama and Papa fell in love with Genevieve immediately. They fawned over her, treating her like a queen; teasing me that she was far too good for me, that I must have cast a spell over her.

"Yes, Ron has cast a spell over me. And I wouldn't have it any other way," Jen giggled as she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

We settled in, I would be sleeping in "my old room" and Jen was in the room next to me. They were not adjoining. The rooms were mirror images of each other. They had a large four-post bed, a dresser and a closet or armoire against the wall. There was a small sink at the back of the room, in the corner next to the window.

That afternoon we sat talking in the living room. It was decided that Mama, Catherine and Jen were going into Amsterdam the next day to shop. As usual Papa would be going into the Store and Marcel and I would have to entertain ourselves.

A little later, Mama got up to start dinner and she said, "Henry, come and help me in the kitchen."

Jen started to get up, saying, "Let me help you, Mama."

Mama smiled and said, "No, Genevieve you stay here, don't worry, you will get your turn soon enough. But, today it is Henry's turn."

They all laughed as I got up and followed Mama into the Kitchen.

In the kitchen, Mama handed me a paring knife and a big bunch of carrots and said, "Here clean and chop these."

As I started to clean the carrots, Mama said, "Genevieve is a very beautiful woman."

"Yes she is Mama." I knew where this was going.

"She is very sweet and it is obvious that she loves you very much," she said softly.

"I know that Mama, and I love her very, very much."

She turned to look at me, "I can see that, Henry."

I smiled at her and said, "Mama, when you girls go shopping tomorrow, Marcel and I are going to visit Uncle Herve. (pronounced Er-Vay)."

Uncle Herve, was a diamond merchant and jeweler. He designed and made a lot of the jewelry that he sold. It was traditional that all of the Dejon men went to Uncle Herve to get their engagement and wedding rings. I could not break tradition.

With tears in her eyes, Mama threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. "Well I guess that means that I will have to break in a new daughter-in-law, won't I?" she wept.

I held her in my arms and said, "Oh Mama, I am so happy. I have a wonderful woman and a wonderful family. What more could I ask for?"

She pushed me away and said, "Dinner, now let's get to work."

At around 10:00 pm, we had finished dinner, dessert and a couple bottles of wine; both Jen and I were falling asleep. We said our good nights and went up to bed.

Jen went to her room. I walked her to the door. I put my arms around her and kissed her.

I whispered, "I don't know how I'll get through the night without you. I'm going to miss you so much."

Jen said, "You're insatiable."

"Only for you my love, only for you."

She was giggling as she gave me a quick kiss, said goodnight and went into her bedroom.

I went into my bedroom and changed into a tee shirt and a pair of flannel pants. I turned off the light. I got into bed and lay staring at the ceiling. There was a street lamp outside the window, so it was not totally dark.

As I lay there I saw the armoire door open and a dark form move out of it. The form moved toward the bed. I heard giggling, giggling that I was very familiar with. In fact, I was very familiar with that form moving toward me.

I started to laugh.

The form stopped next to the bed and said, "Well, am I going to have to stand here all night?"

I whipped the blanket and sheet over and Jen got into bed. She cuddled with me and kissed me.

"What's going on, Jen?" I asked.

"I'll explain in the morning, but now just hold me, Ron. That's what I need tonight," she said softly.

I put my arm around her and held her. In about thirty seconds I heard the deep even breathing of sleep. I smiled into the night, pulled her into me a little tighter and closed my eyes.

I awoke before the sun was up. Jen had her head on my shoulder and she was kissing my cheek and jaw. With my eyes closed I stretched and pulled her tighter into me.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Jen said softly. "I love you."

"Good morning, my love," I answered as I turned my head and lightly kissed her lips.

I got up and washed up, and then got back into bed with Jen. I leaned over and kissed her, long and hard. She returned my kiss with passion. Our mouths open, tongues exploring.

Jen was wearing a light nightgown. I reached down and began to pull it up. Jen lifted her hips and then sat up and raised her arms to make it easier.

Jen pulled my tee shirt off and then removed my pants. When she finished she lay back on the bed, I looked at her and marveled at her beauty. Her firm breasts, with their now erect nipples. Her firm flat abdomen and rounded hips were exquisite. The small triangle of pubic hair pointed toward that sweet delight that lay hidden between her shapely legs.

I was enraptured by her beauty. I couldn't believe my good fortune, that I was loved by such a beautiful and wonderful woman. I lowered my lips to hers and started my exploration of this paradise named Jen. I wanted to spend a lifetime exploring and learning about this perfect body.

I moved from her lips and spread kisses all over her face, her eyes, forehead, nose, cheeks, jaw and neck.