A Teacher's Torment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatKyra
ThatKyra
149 Followers

Olivia pushed a finger in her teacher's tight, virgin ass and started feeling around its insides. Kira moaned louder now, almost screaming. Her ass was being penetrated and her pussy was being eaten out. She hadn't felt this sensation before and it was overwhelming her.

Oliva carried this on for as long as she could before her teacher edged closer to an orgasm. She parted her parted her lips from her teacher's pussy lips and pulled her finger out of the tight ass. She could hear the desperation in her teacher's subsiding moans. Her teacher was desperate to cum.

Kira could not believe how much her body had started betraying her in that moment. She did not want to be where she was, yet she wanted to be there for a few moments longer and reach an orgasm.

Adam's pounding was too rough and uncomfortable to give her any pleasure, and even if there was any pleasure, it was overshadowed by the pain. Olivia, on the other hand, knew exactly what gave her pleasure, even when she did not, and now she had abruptly stopped before she could reach the peak.

Olivia stood up and spanked Kira's ass with both her hands, making her squirm and scream. She walked up to her boyfriend and kissed him again. Kira could feel the grip on her hands loosen as her slick ass was exposed to the cool air of the classroom.

"It's your turn, babe."

Adam let go of his teacher's arms and legs and let them drop. Kira reached for the improvised gag in her mouth, but Olivia stopped her and covered her mouth. With the corner of her eyes, she saw Adam walk around the desk over to her ass. She was not ready to have a cock shoved in there. Not the way it was shoved in her pussy.

Olivia climbed the desk and straddled over her teacher's abdomen. She took her hands in each of hers and pinned them down against the desk. She looked down at her teacher's tense eyes and saw the worried look.

"Oh, don't worry, bitch," said Olivia. "His cock's not going in there. Not yet."

Kira almost didn't believe her, but Adam pushed her legs up and began licking her sloppy ass. Kira would have been relieved if it wasn't for the impending cock in her ass. She rested her raised legs against Olivia's back and looked away from the eyes that looked down on her.

Adam, as much as he tried, was not as good as Olivia was at eating ass. He did everything his girlfriend had done to her teacher's tight ass, but did not a similar response.

Kira ass felt sloppy, and nothing else. What was pleasurable moments ago felt disgusting, almost annoying. Olivia sensed this and slapped Kira's tits.

"What did I tell you about faking?"

Olivia got off her teacher and pushed her boyfriend aside. He was disappointed, but didn't say anything. He went back around the desk, grabbed his teacher's hands and legs and held her in position.

Olivia spanked her teacher again and fell down on her knees. She inserted a finger in Kira's pussy to gauge how wet it was. It was very wet. She felt around for the G-spot and began stroking it. She could feel her teacher's body tense and instead of continuing, she stuffed in two more fingers in the tight pussy.

Olivia thrust her fingers until she was certain they were covered in a thick layer of her teacher's pussy juice. She pulled her fingers out, this time not right before Kira came. She didn't care what Kira felt. Not yet.

She licked the pussy with one long stoke of the tongue and diverted her attention to the other hole She started rimming the puckered ass again and then inserted a slick finger in it. She felt around the insides and moving the finger around in circles inside. She started paying attention to her teacher's body again, knowing full well that it would start betraying Kira again.

Olivia was right. She started moaning again. The panties in her mouth were soaked with just her wetness and Adam's cum, but now they were saturated with her spit as well. They muffled the sounds of pleasure much better now.

Olivia inserted another finger in Kira's ass and began thrusting. Kira squirmed and moaned and Olivia did not stop until the moans were loud enough to not be dampened by the gag. She started pushing along the walls of the sphincter, loosening the hole.

She slowed down enough to add another finger and continued her thrusts with the same pace. Soon enough, four of her fingers were thrusting inside Kira's stretched ass, feeling every part of the ass they could reach.

Kira's moans were screams now and she started moving her hips to compliment the thrusts of Olivia's fingers. She was enjoying herself a lot more than she expected and knew Olivia would do something to make things worse.

Olivia stopped. She looked up at Kira's pussy. It was dripping wet. Drops of the pussy juice dripped down around the ass and onto her hands. Slowly, she started pushing her hand in further. Once all her knuckles were inside the ass, she pushed in her thumb and heard a loud moan. She didn't stop, though. She kept going till the sphincter was around the base of the thumb and stopped.

Kira's pleasure was slowly turning into pain and Olivia knew this. She started thrusting her fist in the ass. Though they were shallow thrusts, they were hard and fast. Kira had stopped moving her hips, but her body moved with each thrust.

Just as Kira was getting used to the feeling of being fisted, Olivia pulled out her hand out of the ass in one quick motion and Kira screamed. Her panties would have flown out of her mouth were they not weighted by her spit and wetness.

Olivia stared at the gaping ass in front of her, slowly contracting, and spat. She almost let out an immature cheer when her spittle disappeared inside the dark hole without touching the sides.

She inserted two fingers in the ass again and started pushing upwards, against her pussy and started thrusting again. She increased the pace as Kira started moaning with pleasure and moving her hips. Her orgasm was building up and she was afraid it would be denied again.

It wasn't. Olivia did not stop. She fingered her teacher's ass till she climaxed. She kept fingering as Kira squirted all over her face and stopped only when Kira was too exhausted to make a sound.

Kira had never had an orgasm like that. She was out of breath and the gag in her mouth did not help. Adam let go of her hands and legs and she just lay there, unable to move a muscle.

Olivia got up and walked around the desk. Adam leaned to kiss her, but she pushed him aside. Olivia pulled the panties out of Kira's mouth. She sniffed and tossed them to her boyfriend. Adam caught and, with a smile, sniffed them.

Olivia watched the teacher's tits rise and fall and stuffed the fingers that had been in the virgin ass down Kira's mouth, pushing them deep. Kira did not have the energy to resist as she was forced to taste the inside of her ass.

Kira looked up at her student. Olivia's face was still wet, the damp spots on her shirt sticking to her chest, revealing her white bra. The look of contempt was back.

Kira realised what she had to do and started sucking on the fingers. She did not like what she tasted, but did not know how she could resist.

When Olivia pulled out her fingers, Adam pulled Kira off the desk and dropped her on the ground. Olivia pulled her panties off her boyfriend's head, put them back on and picked up Kira's clothes from her seat.

"Come on, dress up," said Olivia as she dropped the clothes by her teacher's feet.

Kira looked up at her students. "I need my underwear."

"Don't worry about those," said Olivia. "They'll be taken care of."

Adam put on his pants and walked to a corner of the classroom. Kira's eyes followed him and saw him pick something off a shelf.

"Is that a camera?"

"Yeah," said Adam, stopping the recording.

"When-- Why?"

"Oh, you know. Some fap material for later. There's an hour of the detention in it, but that can be edited out."

"Wear your clothes," said Olivia.

"My top's torn. At least give me my bra."

"You don't need a bra. Button up your cardigan."

Kira picked her clothes off the floor and slowly stood up, barely managing to. Everything hurt, especially her pussy and her ass.

She put on her top, ripped from the middle, doing nothing to hide her package. They barely covered her nipples that poked through the thin fabric. Her cleavage was on full display.

She bent down to put on her pants and her tits already spilled out of the top that barely held anything together. She winced as her jeans touched her sore pussy and ass.

She covered her tits with the flapping fabric and wore her cardigan, buttoning it up. The 'V' of the cardigan was deep and though it covered her nipples, her deep cleavage was still exposed.

Olivia stared at her for a moment, turned and moved to collect her bag and blazer. She picked up her boyfriend's bag and blazer as well and handed them to him as she walked back up to her distraught teacher.

Olivia kissed Kira on the lips and walked to door with her boyfriend's hand in hers.

"Detention's over, dyke," said Olivia and shut the door behind her."

Kira stood there for a moment before her knees buckled and she fell down. She sobbed, as quietly as she could.

With tears still streaming down her face, she managed to get up and fish out some tissues from her drawer. She wiped all the squirt and sweat she could see on the desk and floor through her teary eyes. She took out some more tissues, this time for her tears.

Kira did not want to sit down. She didn't know if it would hurt or not. She did not want to find out.

She tried to clear the mess on the desk, picked up her bag and walked out the classroom. She felt her boobs bounce around and folded her arms, hoping to control her massive tits that way.

She held them tight as she glanced at her students at the other end of the hallway. She averted her eyes and walked straight to the exit.

Out in the open, she felt free, yet scared. She shivered a bit and felt her nipples get harder.

She did not pay attention to her surroundings. She needed to get to her house, a couple of minutes away, as quickly as she could. She walked, fast, barely able to control her jiggling tits.

Had she just slowed down a little, had she just looked around for a moment, she would have noticed the two figures that followed her close.

to be continued...


ThatKyra
ThatKyra
149 Followers
12