A Team Effort

Story Info
The best laid plans...
3.9k words
4.15
36.9k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.


Chapter 1

Terry and I have been best friends ever since kindergarten. We are the exception to the rule that opposites attract. We are almost identical in what we like and dislike. Clothes, food, cars, school, gaming, and sports. The ONLY place we differ is in our choice of MILF, and even then, it is to our advantage.

Terry thinks my Mom is the end all get all of fuckable females. Big full blonde hair framing an oval face, punctuated with deep blue eyes. She is tall and leggy, 5'7, big full tits, 38DD and hips that match. He calls her Rubenesque, if Ruben was a 15 year old boy in suburban Orange County. He confessed his obsession to me when I confronted him a couple of summers ago when she was spending a lot of her time out by the pool and he was spending a lot of time staring out of my upstairs bedroom window that overlooks the pool.

"Dude, you have gotta' get a grip and quit drooling every time she walks into the room... she's going to think you are a retard. I mean, I already know you are, but I have been trying to hide it from everyone else for these long years now."

"Fuck you Matty. I don't know how you do it man... if I lived here I would be walking around with a 24/7 hard on."

"You are a 24/7 hard on!"

"Fuck you."

"You keep saying that but profess your lust for my, ugg, mom. Are you sure you're not homo?"

But mom had turned over to get sun on her back, untying her top and letting her boobs squish out the side... Terry's breathing shortened and I had lost him. What he did not know until a year later was that I used his mom as a sex toy every night and sometimes during the day, whenever I could get behind a locked door.

Connie was striking, to say the least. Where Mom was a little heavy, she was trim and tight, her bra proclaiming her to be a 36c and her panties told me her hips were 34". Her stomach was flat where Mom had that little "old Lady pooch".(yeah I perved out when I spent time at Terry's. I went through her dirty clothes and collected for my fantasies. I helped Terry score from my Mom too.)

Dads were not present in either of our lives, but their money was... neither his mom or mine worked, so summers were a constant struggle to spend time at the other guys house. We came to an agreement and remained inseparable.

I had no problem with him horning after Mom, who better than my best friend, and he felt the same about his Mom.

As far as I know neither of us was gay, but to save time and later, to share our obsessions we would jerk off voicing our fantasies out loud. Saving them from predatory men, only to have them reward us with nasty sex... that is how we finally came up with our master plan.

It started out as a fantasy: We came home from school to find my house broken into, knowing that both moms had planned to spend the day by the pool, we rushed through the house looking for them to make sure they were OK. We found them in Moms bedroom, tied up, stripped down and being fondled by two nondescript, ski mask wearing second story men, whom we bum rushed, kicking their asses in the best Hong Kong Fooey movie hero tradition. The Moms were so grateful that when we untied them they did not bother to cover up or get dressed but immediately threw themselves at us in a most debauched and depraved manor, proving to us once again how right we were, about how they felt the same irresistible urges about us that we did about them.

After wiping up our collective "mess", I said, "Man... wouldn't that be trick?"

Terry agreed and said, "they would so be grateful when we rescued them."

"Could we hire someone to burglar the house?"

"Fuck Mathew, sometimes you are so brain dead."

"Well genius, how else are we going to get them tied up and naked, ready to be saved?"

It took time and a lot more insulting from our mutual adoration society, but finally we convinced each other, and ourselves that we should obtain some roofies and spike their dinner drinks, then to put the plan in motion, we set up a "spend the day in bikini's and bar-b-q day".

The idea was that we would drug them, strip them, tie them up, and then rescue them, confident that the heart felt gratitude of our delusions would carry us into the arms of those we so fervently lusted after. We were stupid...

Terry and Connie came over on a Friday afternoon... we figured that would give us the whole weekend for them to shower us with gratitude engendered sex. An uninterrupted orgy of repressed lust sated. What could go wrong?.

"Come on Mom... wear that suit you bought a couple of months ago... it looks really good on you."

"I don't know Matthew... it is awfully revealing to be wearing it around company. I bought it to wear when no one else was around."

"it is just Terry and his mom... and its not like they are strangers after all."

" But Terry is your friend, and he might be uncomfortable."

Oh how little you realize... "He won't even notice."

"Well I will feel uncomfortable around him..."

Not once you wake up and think we saved you from a fate worse than death... you'll be shoving those big ole bags of yours in his mouth and begging him to take you in every hole, and I won't care because I'll finally get to fuck Connie.

"Don't be such a party pooper mom... relax... I will help."

She put it on, but then covered it up with a loose shirt and long shorts, topping it off with a floppy sun hat.

I did what I could buddy, hope you did your part. The rest is up to alcohol, pills and our irresistible sexual prowess.

They got to the house about 10am and we went out back to the pool and bar-b-q. The moms talked and Terry and I started the meat... and leered and lusted.

Terry whispered, "I suggested she wear that new suit, the one you found for her, but I don't know if she wore it or not... she said she would, since I bought it for her and asked her too, but said she was a little embarrassed to let anyone else see it."

"I know right? Mom said the same thing about that handkerchief you picked out for her. We will just have to pump them up with a little alcoholic beverage. "

I set the chips and dip out in the table, and a pitcher of ice cold Margaritas, then Terry and I stripped out of our cut offs and hit the pool. We pranced and peacocked for them, and could tell that they noticed, but could not hear what they said.

By 1 o'clock lunch was done and so was the first pitcher of drinks. I brought out a second and mom gave me a look that stopped me in my tracks.

"If I did not know better Matty, I might suspect that you two were trying to get us drunk..."

Fuck, how did she find out! FUCK!

But then I calmed down, they did not know, it was the first pitcher talking...

"You caught us... drink up... the sooner you pass out the sooner the rest of our friends can come over and the real party can start! Jees mom... its hot out, if you are not going to get in the pool, you might as well at least get a little sun."

We all laughed, Terry a little nervously, but nothing they would notice. Connie poured and filled their glasses with the mickied drinks, then said, "it is too bright out for me, I will burn unless you have some lotion."

"Oh alright... Matty, be a dear and go get the sun tan lotion... " then, after downing half her drink, she stood up and started to strip down, revealing the sexy new suit that Terry had jerked off into before I gave it to her.

It had a thong bottom and a string top that hardly covered her aureoles let alone her full round tits. All three of us stopped and stared for a moment. Even though she had worn it once to model for me, I was surprised how fucking awesome she looked. I got a stiring in my swim suit that was normally reserved only for Terry's mom. Terry was in the water and I don't know how he was going to get out without revealing just how he felt about the suit and my mom.

Connie picked up her full glass, toasted my mom with a gesture, threw back the whole drink, then said, "Damn Mary! You look so good."

"Matty bought this for me at the beginning of the summer. I thought it was a little too much..."

"Oh no! You make that look good. Terry got one for me too, but now I don't think I can show it... you put me to shame. "

Mom finished her drink, poured them both another, maybe for a little liquid courage, and said, "Mary, you know damn well that you have always had a better body than me. Let me see what he got you. Matthew, go get that lotion... now!"

I was mesmerized, my fantasy, my favorite fantasy since I found that suit for Terrys mom, and I was going to miss the unveiling. I turned and ran into the house as Connie set down her drink and reached for the buttons of her over shirt. I flew up the stairs like they were on fire, grabbed the lotion and flew back down, touching only two steps, and hit the sliding glass doorway as she was peeling back the shirt, arching her back and rolling her shoulders back, straining the material of her suit to its limit I am sure.

It was a one piece that tied behind her neck and two thin strips came around and down her front, covering just enough to be legal, then they came together just above the pubic bone, diving down and wrapping up the focus of my young lust, before coming up behind her attaching to a small string that circled her waist. Connie slipped her shorts down , stepped out of them, then bent down and picked them up.

My mouth was dry, but mom gave a low whistle, causing Connie to blush. Damn she was beautiful.

"Terry has a good eye. That suit fits you like a glove. It makes you look younger, and very sexy... " As she topped off their drinks again mom continued, " A couple more of these and you might tempt me." I looked at mom like I had never seen her before... and was only slightly less shocked to hear Connie say, " Then hurry and drink up."

Mom downed her drink, finished off the second pitcher of Margaritas by half filling both glasses, and then, looking at me while holding out the empty pitcher said, "Be a doll Matthew and bring us another one of these please."

I signaled to Terry to join me, and reluctantly he peeled his eyes off of mom and got out of the pool, meeting me at the kitchen counter, looking out the kitchen window watching our moms with their heads together, giggling like school girls. I started making the mix.

"Shit!" I said. "two pitchers and drugs and they are hardly affected at all!"

"Maybe that fuck head Howard ripped us off."

"Should I add more pills? Make the drinks stronger? FUCK! I don't want to make them sick or fucking kill them..."

Terry shook his head. "Maybe we should, you know, call it off..."

"Seriously? You are such a cunt some times Terry. If we play it right we might just get to watch them fuck each other! I am sick and tired of beating off while thinking about all the shit I want to do to your mom, and I am just as sick and tired of having to listen to you moan about my mom. If you want out now, fine! Go upstairs and hang out in my room, play a fucking video game, pull your dick, go home! I DON'T CARE! Just stay the fuck out of my way because I am fucking your mom today even if I have to fuck my own mom in the bargain!

I looked back out the window and Connie was lying on a chase lounge, on her back, and my mom was rubbing her down with suntan lotion. Mom was straddling the lounge chair at Connie's waist, bent over, her heavy tits barely staying inside the small patches of material that made up the top, as she finished rubbing Connie's shoulders and neck. Mom reached over and picked up the bottle of lotion, giggled and held it at her crotch. She stood up straight and said something to Connie and then squeezed the lotion, causing a stream to fly out, splaying between Connie's magnificent tits and across her flat stomach. Connie laughed, bringing her hands up to protect against a second launch, but mom was laughing too hard. Connie ran her fingers through the lotion, and rubbed her tits, dislodging them from the suit, then wiping her face in mock ecstasy. Mom was laughing so hard that she could not keep her balance and fell on top of Connie almost knocking them both to the ground. Two pair of tits were raised and grinding against each other, both mom's were laughing and giggling as they tried to separate. Mom glanced towards the house, said something to Connie which caused them both to become straight faced, then they looked at each other and cracked up again. Mom got back to her seat, and Connie sat up, both of them tucking tits back inside bathing suits, laughing and talking all the while. Connie laid back down, but on her front, turned her head to the side and said something that made them both laugh again, as mom reached for the ground to again pick up the suntan lotion, Both of them burst out laughing again, tits and ass bouncing and giggling in unrestrained abandon.

"Fucking Damn! Look at that would you? That should fucking be me with my hands all over her and you rubbing the shit out of my mom. Fuck! Let's get out there." Terry went out and I watched him creep out there, timid almost. Terry said something to my mom, she shook her head no and pointed to Connie and held out the lotion to him. As I poured the tequila into a measuring cup I watch mom lean over and pull the bow releasing the knot of Connie's top. I hit the button on the mixer and it seemed like it was mocking me with its slow response. I poured the mix into the picture and could not get out of the house quick enough.

Terry was kneeling beside his mom, rubbing lotion on her bare back and my mom was sitting next to the table, in a regular chair facing them, her hand on her glass. As I walked up she held her glass out. I had to peel my eyes away from Connie and Terry, imagining the feel of my hands on her body. I was not being careful or attentive and my cock swelled with blood. I turned back to mom and said, as I poured, "Here you go."

"Thanks hun, you guys sure are taking good care of us today... " I detected a bit of slurring in her speech, and turned my head while she tasted the new batch, to look at Connie's ass, begging to be grabbed, slapped, fucked... I could imagine a rope of goo splattering across her bare cheeks.

I froze for a second, not sure I was feeling what I thought I felt, or hearing what I thought I was hearing.

My mother had said, "maybe we can return the favor.." at the same time she ran her fingers up the inside leg of my surfer style long and loose, swim trunks. Her long fingers found my swollen head and inflated shaft, wrapping around it like a hungry Python, quick and tight. My eyes must have looked huge with the surprise as I gazed down on her slightly upturned face. She smiled a relaxed sort of lopsided smile while tilting her glass up and taking another gulping swallow of drink. She may have been trying for suave uncaring nonchalance , but I could feel the nervous urgency in her hand. She squeezed and moved her hand up and down, pulling on my downward pointing, blood engorged cock. She did not take her eyes off mine as she tilted her glass up again and drained the rest of the liquid, licking her lips as she finished.

"Mom...?"

"Ooo... so big and not even stiff yet..."

Confused and suddenly unsure of my next step, I took a half step back, but she held on, pulling me right back. She set her empty glass on the table, I could see the lack of coordination starting to affect her movements, she reached up and pulled the string or on my suit, them reached her hand down from the top, grabbing the root and letting go the shaft. As she pulled her hand down and lifted up, the swim suit dropped to my ankles, having no ass to keep them up. Ohhhh Matty! She pumped it a couple of times. It could stand on its own now and was reaching its full I inflation both length and girth.

Mom brought her face close, laying her cheek first, then her lips along the sensitive underside. My cock jumped involuntarily. I was mesmerized by her eyes, drunk as she was, there was a determination, a purpose, a drive... I wanted to turn to look at Terry and see his reaction, find out what was happening with him, but I could not look away. Mom ran her mouth up and down, letting her tongue play from tip to ball sack. She never let go of my cock, always keeping a solid grip, as if I might bolt away... yeah right!! As if!!

She scooted to the edge of her chair, pulled me closer and slipped her mouth over the top of my cock. I could feel the roof of her mouth as she moved her head. She took the first three inches in bathing it in spit, which left plenty of shaft to grab with both hands. My knees got watery and weak... I was afraid I would fall as mom sucked, nibbled, licked and stroked me. I was looking at the top of her head, I could hardly breathe. I was no longer interested in what Terry and Connie were up to... I was totally focused on mom. I was bringing my hands up to hold her head and take a bit of control, when she looked up at me again. Our eyes met and my hand froze. She lifted her head and sagged back a couple of inches. With a free hand, the other firmly gripping my cock, mom moved the small pieces of material that pretended to act as a bra, to the sides, freeing and completely exposing her tits.. then she moved back in close to me, her hand and my cock buried between her soft tits. . Her eyes had that droopy drunk look and her speech was getting more sloppy by the moment, but she said, " how about you put some lotion on my breasts? We don't want to let them get sunburned... both of my hands went down and grabbed the sides of her tits pushing them together. Her stiff nipples were pushed into my thighs and I started to buck my hips into her. My dick was long enough that even after she let go the head was always looking out the top and grazed her chin on the up thrust. Even drunk, her smile was enchanting... but I was so full of lust that I barely noticed.

Mom turned her head slightly to the right and said, "Terry, move closer... come on, don't waste that, bring it over here."

Terry, his bathing suit off, shuffled up beside me, cock in hand pumping away. He was staring at mom, then he looked at me. I could not do anything but moan.

"Bring your cock over where I can suck it for you Terry. It is time you boys quit beating off to pictures and start getting the real deal."

"Matty?" There was question and pleading both...

"Yeah Terry, it is what you have dreamed about for years, take it while she is giving it."

Mom smiled a sloppy smile and leaned over as far as she could with me tit fucking her, her mouth open and eager for his cock. Terry directed his 7 inches to her face then helped her along with a hand to the top of her head. She had one hand on my right thigh and one hand on Terry's left thighs when he held her head and shoved his hard cock in her mouth, she gaged right away. He pulled out and went right back in. Mom retched and I said, " Easy Terry, she has a gut full of Margaritas... let her breath."

He pulled out and she gasped... wiped her face then smiled up at Terry: he almost came. Mom brought her hand up gripping his dick then started hungrily sucking him off.

I was stroking away between her tits and said, "Don't worry Terry... this won't be the last time for either of us."

I don't know if he even heard me, his head was back and his mouth was open as he pumped a stream of cum into my mother's sucking mouth. She swallowed that first glop like a champ, but pulled his cock out of her mouth and pointed it at her tits, splattering white jizz all over the tops of them, running down between them getting my own dick slippery. It was hot. Better than any porn movie. She put his dripping cock back in her mouth and made Terry dance on his toes when she sucked, that and the warm cum and firm tit flesh made me shoot way sooner than I wanted to. It hit her under the chin and bounced down, splattering on her tits. She grabbed me by the root with her other hand and jerked me off showering her face neck and shoulder with cum before directing the last few spasms to mix with Terry's cum on her breasts.

wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers
12