A Tempting Vacation Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor, tormented, lucky boy nearly strained his neck nodding his agreement as Pam scooted in closer until his impressive scrotum rested against her skin, and in a mostly calm tone, said, "Before we start our conversation, I will tell you what my plan is, so you won't be surprised. It looks like you're not producing any cleanser right now, so I am just going to spit a little on my fingers and apply my saliva to the reddest areas. If you start producing, you know, later, I'll add that to my saliva to really go after the toughest spots. Ready?"

She didn't wait for a reply, saying, "So, what are we going to talk about while I work on the stains? I know, I'll tell you about the helicopter ride to the island with Amy and her dad, and you can tell me all about what you, Beth and Sue did on the island." Between the words Beth and Sue, Pam delicately spit onto the index and middle finger of her right hand, and leaned closer to press them on the right side of his plump cockhead, down close to the edge. His already throbbing cock was like a fleet footed boxer playing rope-a-dope with her slick fingers, and after several failed attempts to maintain contact, Pam stated, "Sorry Ron, I have no choice." and proceeded to firmly grip his cock at the base with her left hand.

Now beginning to successfully and slowly press her slick fingers along the edge of the reddish head, she took a breath and said, "I'll go first. So you saw the way Amy manipulated her father to have me go instead of Sue." Pam paused, then added, "and it didn't quit there. Once we landed on the island, I of course hadn't packed for this day triip, so my daughter digs through her backpack and pulls out her skimpiest bikini, one I have forbidden her to leave the house in. She feigned ignorance, saying she must have grabbed it by accident, and gave it to me to wear."

Another application of saliva and her fingers began to move back and forth under the edge of his cockhead, but never to the front and his most sensitive spot, as she kept on, "Can I share a secret with you Ron?" After he tipped his head in agreement, she said, "I acted like I was mad at Amy for 'making' me wear that tiny bikini, but, well you know how much Beth and I like to workout out and stay fit? My workouts only started when Mr. Starks left me. I mean, it wasn't like I was a cow before or anything, but my body now is so much more firm and defined."

Pam paused as she glanced down to her tanned skin only sporadically covered by the toilet paper, purposely given Ron the same chance to stare. "Sorry, that joint is spacing me out a little. Anyway, I will admit to you that I really liked the idea of wearing a sexy little bikini, one that was too small for my own high school daughter, and flaunting myself in front of my ex-husband. Am I just horrible?" She asked, and promptly slipped her already damp fingers past her moist lips to once again coat them with her spit and just as promptly return to her slow, deliberate rubbing of his bulbous head.

The top layer of toilet paper across Pam's tits was increasingly pulled away and hanging like peeling wallpaper to randomly expose the mostly transparent bottom layer. The battle for preservation of this tiny amount of modesty was being won by gravity, as her rosy areola became slightly more visible with each liberated square of tissue.

Dumbfounded by the insanely erotic vision before him, Ron's only response was to slowly shake his head that she was indeed not horrible for finding pleasure in showing off her perfect body and being a tease about it.

"Thank you," Pam smiled sweetly in reply, then decided she needed to move this along if she wanted him to achieve an 'accidental' orgasm before Beth came back. "Let's pause story time and check on any progress."

Pam ceased rubbing his helmet, and leaned over closer until he could actually feel the coolness from her breath washing across his saliva coated cockhead. He gave her body a quick scan, noting how much higher the rips along her 'skirt' had become with her recent movements. It almost looked like she was wearing one of those pleated cheerleader skirts, with the pleats bouncing all around, playing peekaboo with what was beneath. Likewise, her top was peeling so much she was not far from being 'clothed' only in a few strips of disintegrating toilet paper.

As the bound boy took it all in, Pam announced, "Oh goody, look Ron, you've stated back with providing more 'cleanser'. That really did seem to be the secret ingredient we stumbled on last night, so this means the cleanup should go faster now." She pulled her face back a foot or so, spit onto three fingers of her right hand, and said, "Ok now, it is your turn to distract from the cleaning, and tell me about that day you spent with Beth and Sue. And I'll just spread your 'cleanser' all around the parts that need cleaning."

Once again holding him steady in the firm grip of her left hand, Pam began to swipe her spit covered fingers up his shaft, gathering up the growing stream of precum and gently, but firmly 'applied' it over the entirety of his purplish and pulsing head. While she really did want to at least act as if their conversation would be distracting enough for her not to realize she would soon have Ron on the verge of orgasm, she also decided it would be the perfect chance to get more info on Sue. "So what did you do after you three left the ship, went shopping, wasn't that the plan?"

Ron wanted to react to her teasing, to squirm and moan at the mercy of this sexy milf, but knew doing so would potentially give her a reason to change course, and he did not want her to stop the torturous stroking of his cockhead. Every time she ever so lightly touched his 'trigger' as they'd called it last night, a fresh pump of precum came rolling out. She'd let it stream down close to his balls before collecting it with the slow firm stroke of her fingers up to stop just sort of initiating another throb and pump of his slippery lubricant.

"Well, go on," Pam instructed.

"Oh, uh, okay," Ron tried to collect himself, barely able to focus enough to form a sentence, much less strategize a lie to protect Sue. He'd just leave out the naughty parts and be as vague as possible. "Yeah, we went just down from the port, to that one street with all the shops."

Realizing he was not going to volunteer anything worthwhile, Pam slowed her circular strokes, and became more direct, "You got to spend more time with Sue than I did, so.....what did you think of her? And you won't make me made to say how pretty she is, or young, I mean, I'm not blind, she's pretty much the model for the second, trophy wife. I am so past Dave, I don't really get jealous, but like I said, it was sort of fun to think maybe he wished he still had me after spending the day on the island, in my teeny little bikini.

Speaking of bikinis, Beth told me Sue bought you all new suits. I assume Sue's bikini is pretty small, I mean, given the body she has and the way she dressed at the Captain's table for dinner that night. And by the way young man, I eventually discovered that you were too drunk to come to dinner, passed out actually." She paused with her weed-influenced rambling to see if Ron would respond, and when he didn't, she pushed harder. "Do I even want to know what sort of trouble Beth let you get into, to be so drunk you passed out?"

Ron realized he would have to speak at some point, and decided to try and sweep straight past the sexy contest, "It was just a silly drinking game, but I'm not really a drinker so it hit me pretty hard I guess."

"What did Sue say about your condition, I mean if she tells Dave, he might not react well to having his little girl's boyfriend partying up with a bunch of college kids until he passed out." Pam inquired, still digging for intel on Sue.

"I don't think she'll tell," Ron replied, visions of a naked Sue, preening before him in the shower, rubbing all over his prick. Sort of like the way Pam kept sliding her slick fingertips over his cockhead like he should just lie there and take it without erupting. "She was really understanding and helped Beth clean me up and get ready for bed, you know, being a nurse and all." His mental image went once again to the shower and Sue's phenomenal body escaping from her skimpy purple two piece. His cock twitching at the thought before it dawned on him he'd gone too far with the words 'clean me up' crossed his lips, and Pam went straight at the target.

"Clean you up, what do you mean? What did they have to do to get you cleaned up?" she paused, then added, "Look Ron, I really need to know what happened, since your mom trusted me with the responsibility to take care of you on this trip. I am going to insist that you tell me exactly what happened in my absence, just so I am not in the dark when you tell your mom about the trip when we drop you off. She's going to want to hear about some details you know."

The entire time Pam spoke, her fingers kept up the repeating pattern of her lightly stroking up the length of his shaft, collecting his precum to gently massage across his throbbing head, then sucking the fluids from her fingers while coating them with her saliva. Yet she hardly glanced to his cock, instead she was making eye contact with him to convey the seriousness of her demand for him to spill the beans on whatever happened. And knowing Beth, she was certain it would have been much more than just a motherly swipe of a washcloth across his sweaty forehead.

"So? Start talking."

Ron was rather flustered. Had Beth already told her some or all of what happened? Was she only interested in getting dirt on Sue, or was she drawing this out of him as a way to further tease him? Rolling the dice that it was the latter, and encouraged by her relentless caressing of his pulsing dick, he decided to start with a PG version of that evening, and then gage Pam's reaction. "Okay, well, I guess I was pretty drunk, sorry, I didn't mean to at all, but I was, so most of that night is sort of fuzzy. I remember that Beth said she didn't want to get in trouble with you if I was too drunk to go to dinner, so she wanted me to take a shower."

Pam had now incorporated her thumb to gingerly squeeze the engorged helmet more firmly against her two persistent fingers, and leaned in closer to practically whisper for him to "go on, tell me..."

Ron noted the continued disintegration of her 'outfit' as she leaned back to once again listen to him reveal more details of that night. Sheets of the toilet paper were beginning to fall to the bed, as if autumn leaves under an October breeze, leaving her to look like someone had swiped a white wash paint brush, once across her breasts and maybe 3 times around her hips. Her nipples showing through as a pinkish color, and the splits up and down the slightly more dense skirt promised to provide potential glimpses of her pussy.

The pleasure slowly mounting from Pam's 'cleansing', Ron nearly stammered, "Ok, but do you promise you won't tell anyone else. I don't really want Mr. Starks to hear about this, or Amy for that matter, cause, well, you'll see in a minute that I had no choice, but still, it might not look on the up and up."

"Um, okay. You tell me and it will just be our secret." She said, growing more aroused by the second at where this story could go. She actually surprised herself at just how turned on this teasing was making her. She for the first time in the past 5 minutes or so peeked over at Ron's erection. She couldn't remember ever seeing a penis that looked so angry and swollen, throbbing a deep purplish red beneath her fingers as precum oozed in a steady stream from its twitching tip. She wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. Pam told herself again that pushing this tormented boy to have an orgasm, somewhat against his will, was something that had to be done for Amy to stand a chance of keeping his urges at bay.

"Like I said, I don't remember a lot, but I do recall nearly falling in the shower, banging against the wall, then the next thing I know Sue steps in there with me, to make sure I am okay. Nice of her, don't you think?" Ron managed to say without breaking character.

"Wait, Sue got in the shower with you? Are you serious??" Pam responded with genuine shock.

"Well, yeah, but she was wearing her new purple bikini, so it wasn't that bad. And besides, she is a nurse, so ..."

"So what? So she can just get in and what, bathe you while you're naked and she is in a swimsuit? I am right about this, aren't I? And how exactly were you going to explain to my daughter that you had no choice to let this happen with her father's girlfriend?" Pam reacted, mostly upset that Beth had manipulated Sue into what she now thought of as their "games" with Ron, and unexpectedly finding herself envious of what may have transpired during his shower.

Sensing she was genuinely agitated, Ron was quick to defend his part in the shower. Even if Pam was going to be mad at Beth and Sue, in some sort of twisted logic, given all that had happened so far on this trip, he didn't want her to think he'd cheat on Amy like that. So he said, "Well, I had no choice because Beth put that little makeup chair from the vanity in the shower, and used these same handcuffs to fasten my wrists to the chair legs. Plus, like I said, I was so drunk I only remember flashes of what happened."

As Ron divulged more and more of what had really happened in that shower, he could feel her thumb lingering at the most sensitive spot on his cock, and just as he began to push back that first hint of a potential orgasm, Pam withdrew her hands, saying "Do go on with the details, and I'll see if we don't just about have you all cleaned up." He watched intently as Pam leaned over so close that he could once again feel her breath wash across his damp cock. "Well, it does look much better, but still some stains for sure. You have so much, ahem, cleanser being produced right now, it might be best if I just gather up as much as possible and rub it in. Worth a try anyway." she stated matter of factly.

After first sucking and licking on her already drenched pointer and middle fingers, she delicately spat in her palm. She reached once again with her left hand to anchor the base of his shaft, and held her right poised to grasp her daughter's boyfriend's ridiculously large and slippery granite-like penis, then said, "You have to keep telling me the facts while I make this one last effort to get you clean."

As he resumed his tale, Pam actually zoned out for a little self assessment. She could hardly believe the way she was behaving, blatantly teasing and touching Ron this way. She told herself it was only because she'd been manipulated over the past days into escalating situations that were at the same time completely inappropriate and frustratingly arousing, and then explained away with some sort of flimsy rationalization. Well, no matter how she got here, she was going to make this boy blow his load before Amy saw him later tonight. She'd keep playing the "cleaning method' scenario out until he couldn't hold back.

She had missed maybe 10 seconds of his tale lost in her own thoughts, and just now realized she'd been clutching his shaft with both hands, but barely moving. But as Pam comprehended what Ron was saying, he had her attention and her right hand began a whisper light swirl around the upper third of his cock.

Ron could feel his orgasm, deep within, and knew another minute or two of Amy's mom's teasing fingers and he'd blow, but he did his best to keep telling her about Sue and the shower. "At one point, I do remember her washing me, like around my neck and shoulders, trying her best to get my back clean as well." The image he spoke aloud came back to him, and he could almost smell the combination of soap and coconut tanning lotion as she had leaned in so close that she rubbed his dick with her thigh.

Pam envisioned Sue's petite, yet curvy figure, barely contained by her bikini, stretched out across Ron's nakedness while cuffed to his chair. Imagining the poor boy's torment, she clutched his penis more sternly as her slick hands continued to gather and spread the never ceasing stream of pre-cum with agonizingly slow strokes. Her mission of relieving Amy's sexually tormented boyfriend before he had the chance later to unleash the past days' worth of teasing upon her sweet little girl still motivating her, Pam began to think about how best she could pump up the intensity of his impending orgasm, yet still pretend to be simply cleaning the remaining stains from his penis.

The beginnings of a general idea taking hold in her perverted mind, Pam said to Ron, "Well, it all just sounds so inappropriate, I mean you make it sound like she was practically molesting you? ...", her inflection clearly denoting this was a question, not a statement.

As she awaited his response, Pam scooched her knees in firmly against the boy's muscular thighs, and altered her pattern, so that she was only stroking him from base to just below the pulsing purple head. First her right, then her left hand repeatedly ascended up the thick shaft, tugging his erection back toward her nearly fully exposed body as her thumbs pressed up the underside of his penis. The remaining toilet paper squares simultaneously somewhat concealing a portion of each breast and areola, while at the same time possessively clinging to each blood engorged nipple.

Ron stared at the erotic vision between his legs, his girlfriend's mother nearly naked, innocently stroking one hand after the other up his diamond hard dick, as if moving in slow motion. Capturing his precum with every pass, her hands were coated and slick and his throbbing cock glistened in the morning sunlight. At that moment, he decided to be honest about the shower, at least as much as he could remember, and see how Pam might react.

"Not exactly molesting me, but the parts I remember were, I guess I'd say, unexpected. When Sue couldn't find the key to the handcuffs, she decided to not waste anymore time than necessary, she'd go ahead and take her shower while we waited for Beth to come back." Ron managed to say, even as Pam ever so slowly tugged upward on his engorged dick. It seemed as if she was actually squeezing more firmly as she slowed her strokes, only to then frustratingly loosen her grip before passing over his trigger, as they'd called his frenulum the night before.

Then, Pam actually rested both hands around the base of his penis as she incredulously responded, "You mean she actually stripped nude and washed herself, right there in front of where you were sitting, your hands bound to the chair legs?" As he began to reply, Pam looked from his face, to her still unmoving hands, then to her own tanned, and now mostly dry body.

The outer layers of toilet paper were continuing to slowly peel away, revealing more and more of her tanned breasts to her daughter's tormented boyfriend. She quickly decided it was now or never, as she would soon be completely naked, and it had been long enough that Beth might be returning soon. She resumed her slow stroking, but didn't let up at each pass over his pulsing head. She doubted he could last much longer, but still intended to keep up the charade as long as possible.

"Yeah, she did, and after she washed, she rubbed us both down with baby oil, you know, to reduce peeling from the day's sun." He was doing his best to recall if Sue had actually slipped his oil coated erection into her snug pussy, and if he should go so far as to tell Pam about it, when he felt the impact of her relentless grip sliding up his prick.

Pam's vision locked on the boy's unbelievably swollen penis, she saw the way his balls pulled tight and his head pulsed an even deeper reddish purple, obviously preparing to provide the relief he longed for. In that split second, she decided she just had to see how far she could push him, and once again kept her hands at the base of his shaft, but this time squeezed with all her might, effectively halting all but the beginnings of his orgasm. As her vision locked onto the oversized cock as it pulsed and throbbed in her relatively tiny hands, she said, "Ron, I can't believe Sue would be so brazen, I mean...."