A Terrible Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers

'Can you unzip me please?' I asked, brushing my hair away from the zip and turning around. 'Could I trouble you to do that?'

Dean stood up and slowly unzipped my dress. When the zipper was down to my waist, he sat back down. I wriggled out of the dress, leaving it laying on the floor in a puddle at my feet, then reached behind and unclipped my bra. I shrugged it off, leaving it to fall to the ground, before stepping out of my knickers.

Dean's eyes roamed hungrily over my body, drinking everything in. It was quite weird to be so utterly on display, and to know you were being inspected. I was sucking my stomach in to keep it as flat as possible and a smile was plastered on my face.

'Fuck, you're beautiful,' he said appreciatively. 'Bend down and kiss me.'

I leant down and pressed my lips against his. I was prepared for the kiss, I was even prepared for hm to slip me some tongue but what I wasn't expecting was for him to reach under my body and grab my tits. The unexpected contact made me flinch.

'Calm down, baby,' he murmured, breaking the kiss. His hands were still on my breasts, one in each hand. 'It's all good, I'm not going to hurt you.'

'Sorry.'

'You're good. Come here, come closer. Get on the bed with me.'

He moved backwards onto the bed, and I climbed up so I was lying on my side, next to him. I brushed his hair out of his face and leant over to kiss him and while we were kissing, Dean grabbed one of my thighs and moved it over his hip. If you're a woman you know exactly how exposed you are in that position. You're vulnerable. You can't defend yourself. But I didn't need to defend myself, because Dean didn't seem to want anything other than what he'd paid for.

I started to relax a little bit. The initial shock of being touched by someone unfamiliar was wearing off and I started to feel, if not aroused, at least comfortable with what we were doing. Dean had a nice, hard chest and shoulders, and I pulled his shirt up as much as I could, exposing his belly. He didn't have much body hair at all, but there was a dark snail trail leading down his boardies.

He sat up, pulled his shirt off and threw it over the edge of the bed. I reached over and loosened the laces on his boardies. Beneath the thin material I could see his erection and rather than simply pull the Velcro fly open and release it, I decided to have a bit of fun with him. He no doubt wanted an interactive, interesting fuck, not something plain and vanilla.

'Can you lie down on your back, please?' I requested.

Dean laid down on his back. His cock was now quite stiff and straining against his shorts. His breathing and movements had changed, too, they'd slowed down, and there was hunger in his eyes. Everyone wants to do a good job, and I felt that I was doing, if not a great one, then at least a passable one. I smiled at him and he smiled lazily back at me, his body spread over the bed awaiting my next move.

I leant down to kiss his chest. His skin was warm and had the texture of someone who'd spent a lot of time, shirtless, in the sun. The few wisps of hair on his torso suggested he was naturally quite free from hair, rather than someone who shaved or waxed.

I kept moving lower and lower, from his chest to the hem of his shorts. Dean's body responded to my touch, arching and twisting, and he let out a hoarse grunt of pleasure when my hand accidentally brushed against his hard-on.

'A tease,' he muttered. 'I like it.'

Growing more confident, I moved lower, kissing his cock through his boardies. It felt warm and alive and without really thinking, I traced my tongue along the outline.

'Oh fuck,' he groaned, arching his back off the bed. 'Alex, keep going.'

I wiggled around, adjusting my position, so I could slide a hand up the leg of his shorts. The material was loose enough for me to be able to reach all the way up to his groin. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I could feel his balls, large and round, and stroked them carefully while leaning down to kiss his hard prick.

It was a little weird to be kissing and sucking on his cock through a pair of boardies, but it felt right at the time. Dean was moaning and thrusting up a bit, seeking something extra but not enough to verbalise it.

I pulled my hands out of his pants and slowly opened the fly of his shorts. I eased his hard-on free, holding it in my hand and admiring it. All of a sudden, I felt a rush of power. This man wanted me enough to pay for it! And he was enjoying it!

I tugged Dean's shorts down his thighs. He stared at me with lust-filled eyes, his cock arching proudly above his belly, the tip glistening with pre-cum.

'Get a condom and get on top,' he requested.

'Soon,' I replied. 'Don't you want me to suck you first?'

And without waiting for an answer, I lowered my head to his groin and took as much of him into my mouth as I could handle. Dean let out a low, guttural cry and reached down to touch my hair.

I sucked his cock and licked his balls until he was begging for me to stop or he'd cum in my mouth. I glanced up at him, my hair messed up and my lip stick no doubt smeared, and waited for confirmation that he wanted me to stop.

'I need a condom,' he warned me.

'I know you don't like the ones I bought, but do you have your own? If you prefer your own brand, I'm happy for you to use one of them.'

'Yeah, I'd rather do that, if you don't mind,' he said. He rolled over to face his bedside table, opened the drawer and retrieved a pack of condoms. 'Hang on.'

I sat on my haunches and watched him tear open the pack and roll on the condom. When he caught me staring, he blanched slightly.

'I've always liked watching that,' I explained. 'The putting on a condom part.'

He smiled faintly. 'You're a strange woman.'

I blushed. Dean chuckled.

'Got any lube?' he asked.

'No, but I don't do anal,' I replied. 'Is that okay?'

'Yeah, I know you don't want anal. I don't want it either. I just want to make sure it's going to be comfortable for you.'

Not once in my life had any man ever worried about sex being uncomfortable for me. The fact that Dean was, stirred up something in my stomach. I looked away, so he couldn't see the expression on my face, and told myself to get a grip.

'Maybe I'll just suck you again, just for a bit,' I suggested. 'That'd you get nice and wet.'

'Won't complain about that,' he agreed. 'Just don't do it for too long, or I'll blow my load and I want to fuck you.'

I leant down to suck him once more. It wasn't as good this time, now that the condom was on. I'd liked the way he tasted, masculine and musky, without being unclean. The condom hid that. It masked who he was.

'You better get on,' he said. 'I'm ready to go.'

I stopped sucking. 'You want me on top, facing you, or reverse cowgirl?'

'Facing me. I want to kiss you.'

I threw a leg over him and grabbed his cock. Dean had hold of my hips and his fingers dug into my flesh as I lowered myself onto him. When he was fully encased in me, he let out a long howling noise and lifted his hips off the bed.

He hadn't cum or anything, but I doubted it would take him long to finish off. Sure enough, he pulled me down into a kiss and with one hand on a tit and the other on my arse, began to pump into me. Not sure if I should talk dirty of keep quiet, I settled for kissing him back and making what I hoped were some convincing moans of enjoyment.

After perhaps two minutes of this, Dean started cumming. I knew right away what was happening, because he was groaning and thrusting deep and hard, with one of my nipples caught between his fingers.

It was an exhilarating feeling to see and hear him climax. He was very different to the three men I'd previously slept with, but also so much better. If I'm to be frank, he wasn't a very good kisser, but the way he touched me had been amazing, and he'd been extremely considerate of me.

Dean lay on his back panting for a few seconds. He didn't give himself much recover time, though, before he affectionately slapped me on the arse and told me to get off.

'I start losing my boner the second I've finished cumming,' he warned.

I held the base of the condom and slid off. Not really sure what the clean-up protocol was, I was searching around his room to see if he had a box of tissues when he rolled over and pulled some out of another drawer, wiped himself clean, then put all tissues - both the unused ones in the box, and the ones containing the used condom and smeared with jizz - back into the drawer. Ew, but really, not my house, not my problem. Unlike potential partners, it didn't matter to me one bit how much of a grub he was.

There was a clock on the bedside table, next to the ashtray, and it read 6.28pm. Cripes, I thought. Half an hour down, half an hour to go.

Dean laid back down and pulled me close, so that my head was on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my arm affectionately. I'd never really thought about it previously, but it appeared that men didn't avoid the afterglow just because they'd paid for the sex that had bought it about.

I didn't mind. I kissed his right pec and rubbed his arm. Concreting wasn't something I knew much about, but it sure gave Dean impressive biceps.

'I love the way you touch me,' he remarked. 'It feels really good.'

'I'm very impressed by your arms,' I admitted.

Dean flexed his arm, displaying muscles most men would kill to have. He saw the expression on my face and laughed.

'Yeah, all well and good to have some muscle up top, but my knees are half rooted and I'll probably be crippled by fifty,' he said.

'Do you want to roll over and I'll give you a massage?'

'Hell yeah.'

I'd bought a half-decent massage oil with me, just in case he'd wanted this. It smelt nice enough, ylang ylang or something, and Dean sighed deeply and buried his face in his bed as I began to rub his back.

His bedroom, in fact his whole house, was very much that of a man who'd been single for a number of years. He had enough furniture, which suggested there had been no recent break-ups, but it was all old, which suggested he'd had it for a considerable amount of time.

'Have you lived here long?' I asked.

'Oh yeah, uh, ten years or so? Shit, no, twelve years. I bought it when I was twenty-two.'

'Twenty-two? Oh my goodness. You had your shit together.'

Dean chuckled. 'I've been working full time since I was fifteen, so it's not that impressive, not when you look at it that way.' He laughed again. 'No real estate agent wants to rent to a bloke in his early twenties, especially not once they find out you're a concreter.'

'How on earth did you come up with a house deposit at that age?'

Dean paused, and I thought for a second I'd offended him. I was just about to apologise when he told me his grandparents had lent him the deposit.

'Did you pay them back, or are you a bad boy?' I asked.

Dean glanced over his shoulder at me. 'What are you going to do if I tell you I was a bad boy?'

I found myself smiling despite myself. 'You were a bad boy.'

'Well, I've just paid a lovely lady to fuck me senseless, so it would appear that statement is right on the money,' he said. 'Whatever you're doing right now feels fucking special. Keep doing it, please.'

'This?' I said, rubbing at the spot on his lower back.

'Yeah, there. Mmph.'

He was quite an easy man to make conversation with. He gave decent answers and asked questions of his own, but he seemed to instinctively understand what he could and couldn't ask or say. Before I knew it, my time at his place was drawing to an end. In five minutes I would be free to go.

That's when I remembered he'd paid a premium to be able to kiss and suck my feet and so far, he hadn't gone near them. I thought maybe he'd be disappointed if he missed out on seeing them, or feel as if I'd ripped him off, so I rubbed the back of his calf with my foot and asked what he liked about feet.

'Everything,' he said. 'Including what you're doing now. Rub your foot over my arse.'

His bum was very white compared to the rest of him. If his tan lines were anything to go by, he probably worked in boardies and tall boots most of the time.

I sat up and traced a foot over his leg, all the way up to his arse. I dug my toes into his bum, curious to see how he'd react. Dean grabbed my foot and held it while he rolled onto his back, exposing a fresh erection.

Very carefully, he rubbed the sole of my foot over his cock. After a minute or so, he glanced over at me and smiled ruefully.

'It's a guaranteed way to get me hard,' he said.

'That's a pretty cool party trick.' I glanced at the clock. It was two minutes past seven. 'I'll have to explore that with you more next week.'

Dean started laughing.

'What is it?' I asked, confused.

'Never mind.'

'No, what is it?' I prodded, embarrassed.

'Oh, nothing. It's just, I can tell you're really new at this.'

'Why?'

'Nah, don't worry about it. It was nothing.'

I was by now blushing with embarrassment. 'Can you tell me? Please.'

Dean sat up and gave me a kiss. 'I'll tell you next Friday,' he promised. 'I had a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.'

Quite inexplicably, I hugged him tight.

'Oh Jesus,' Dean muttered, squeezing me just as firmly. 'You're a hell of a worry, sweetheart. You take care of yourself. And if you find yourself in any bad situations, you just give me a call.'

~~~~~

On Wednesday I got my period. It was six days early. I wanted to cry with frustration. I'd finally found what appeared to be a way out of my financial issues and now I had to get my period?

Desperate to make things work, I texted Dean to confirm and casually added 'by the way, it's that time of month so we'll have to stick to oral'. He responded straight away to say he was happy to fuck in the shower, and he was really looking forward to seeing me.

When I told Elise I'd be home late for the second time in two weeks, she asked me if I was seeing someone.

'No,' I told her. 'Just catching up with friends.'

I didn't feel even slightly guilty about lying to her. In another few weeks, when I was confident everything was going well with Dean, I'd take her to the orthodontist. It would all be worth it. No one would be harmed. Everything would, fingers crossed, be a winner.

Dean was arriving home just as I was getting out of my car. He leant out the driver's side window of his truck and called out.

'Sorry, got held up, and had to drop the apprentice off home,' he said. 'You mind opening the side gate for me so I can drive in through?'

'Sure, no worries,' I replied. 'Is it locked?'

The gate was locked, but he handed me a set of keys. I was in a skirt and stilettos, and my heels sunk into the grass as I trudged to the side of the house and opened the gate. Both dogs jumped all over me excitedly. Worried that they might run out onto the road, I patted them enough to win their trust before dragging them out of the way of Dean's truck.

'Just let them go,' Dean called out. 'They're stupid, but not stupid enough to get run over.'

'Should I go and shut the gate?'

'Yeah, that'd be great.'

I trudged back over, my shoes only getting muddier, and locked the gate. I looked down at my skirt and saw paw prints on it. I couldn't help but laugh at the preposterousness of my situation. I'd always assumed sex work would be either grotty and unpleasant, or high end and glamorous, but at no point had I ever anticipated it would be like this.

'Thanks beautiful,' Dean said, hopping out of his truck.

He seemed oblivious to the state of my shoes. Personally, I wasn't worried about them surviving as they were shiny PVC heels and I knew the mud would wash straight off, but I thought he might've at least noticed.

I didn't not notice what he was wearing. He was in a fluoro yellow singlet screen-printed with 'Deano's Concreting', hibiscus print blue boardshorts, black work socks and a pair of crocs. He was smoking a roll-your-own cigarette and didn't smell half as clean and fresh as he had last week.

We walked up the back stairs to the house, the dogs bounding up alongside us and pushing past Dean in the rush to get inside first. Dean threw his cigarette butt into a metal bucket by the back door and held the door open so I could walk inside first.

'Thanks,' I said. 'Busy week?'

'Fucking killing me. Got a half day tomorrow and then I'm done, all things going to plan.'

'Do they normally go to plan?'

'Fuck no, but I live in hope.' He opened the fridge. 'Beer?'

'Thanks.'

He opened a can for me and handed it over. 'I probably should've asked last weekend; do you drink beer or wine?'

'I don't really mind what I drink.'

Dean reached out and touched my hair. Unlike last week, the physical contact didn't make me flinch. He didn't disgust me in any way, shape or form, and I knew he wasn't going to hurt me.

'You come around on Friday nights,' he pointed out. 'I like to have a few drinks. You seem to, too. So, if it was up to you, what would you drink?'

'Moscato,' I admitted.

'Moscato,' he repeated. 'I'll remember that.'

'You're very sweet.'

Dean shook his head and rolled his eyes, but I could tell he was secretly pleased.

'Last week when I left,' I started. 'You said you could tell I wasn't a professional sex worker and you laughed and said you'd tell me why this week. What did I do wrong?'

'Another bloke hasn't clued you in?'

'There aren't any other men,' I said. 'if you're trying to ask if I have this arrangement with other men, the answer is 'I don't'.'

'It was probably none of my business but yeah, that was what I was asking,' he admitted. 'The reason I laughed was because you walked out the door two minutes after giving me a raging horn. That should've been your cue to tell me you'd stay and take care of it if I was willing to pay for another half hour of your time.'

'Oh, I see.' I took a sip of beer. 'I'm not really sure how this works. I tried to research, but I suppose all the research in the world doesn't make up for experience. Did you want me to stay?'

'Yeah, but at the same time, I'm glad you didn't. I've slept with a lot of whores. You're just a normal woman and I like that about you. I don't have a lot of luck with women, and that's probably mostly my fault, but it's good to have something more normal.'

'I'm still charging you,' I replied.

'You are,' he said. He reached for some notes that were stuck to the fridge with a magnet. 'Speaking of which, here's your money.'

He handed me two hundred and fifty.

'I'll get you some change,' I said, reaching into my purse. 'I think I have a twenty.'

'Nah, don't be silly. Keep it and do something for me, okay?'

'Okay, what?'

'Send me a text this week, something really dirty and sexy. I'm not asking for a picture, just words, but I want to get a message that isn't just 'you need to do this' or 'why are you charging me this' or 'why can't I have a free quote in half an hour, what could you possibly be doing other than hanging around waiting for my business?''

I smiled and tucked the money away. 'Consider it done.'

Dean leant over and kissed my forehead. I got the hint, put my bag on the floor, and draped my arms around him. He pulled me tight against him and gave me a deep, hard kiss. His skin felt hot and his shirt was still damp with sweat and he really needed to have a shower, but I told myself client satisfaction came first. I'd done the maths. At two hundred and thirty dollars a week, I'd have the eight thousand dollars paid off in thirty-five weeks.

'I stink,' he said. 'I need a shower. I know you said it's shark attack week, so how 'bout we get in the bath together?'

ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers