A Test of Commitment

Story Info
A Pet's loyalty is tested.
1.7k words
4.41
2.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My holes are yours Sir.' The words, hand scrawled across an image of her pretty face. She set down the phone and stared at the screen.

A declaration of ownership that felt public and deliberately crude. He would've known as much.

She clicked send.

'Yes. Yes they are Pet.' his reply came moments later.

If she was to become his favorite little fuck toy again he was going to test her commitment to him through a series of affirmations. Beginning with a picture message and ending with her hushed pleas eye to eye in the quiet of a hotel room. There was significance to this sordid little mantra and she wouldn't be choosing to leave his ownership again.

'I'd like you to meet me tomorrow, Pet. Give your name to the reception desk at the Grand Central Hotel. You will wear a black pencil skirt, a silk white blouse and gartered stockings. At 7.05pm you will be on your knees facing away from the door waiting for me.'

The hotel was a grand and austere property, built in the 1800s on the site of a large central railway station. Its purpose at the time, to accommodate the minority of customers rich enough to travel across the country by luxury locomotive and alongside them to house the armies of servants that saw to their every need.

Its hierarchical history seemed a fitting setting for the unfolding scene.

She made her way up the imposing bifurcated staircase and down the lofty corridors before eventually reaching Room 115.

The latch unhinged with the click of a key and inwards the door folded to reveal a suite of decadent proportion. She walked to the end of the room to a set of large courtyard facing arched windows and peeked behind the privacy curtain down to a throng of other guests enjoying polite cocktails in the bar beneath.

She draped her jacket neatly over the back of a chair and took a kneeling position at the bottom of the bed. The minutes ticked by, the quiet punctuated every now and then by the deep rumbling of trains making their way through the tunnels far beneath and in the stillness she noticed the weight of the heavy steel butt plug that tugged at her in this lowered stance.

A click of the door behind her and she lowered her head reflexively. As always he took his time and she struggled not to fill the silence.

His footsteps came to a stop behind her. 'Stand up for me Pet.'

She stayed facing away from him, rocked herself forwards onto all fours and brought herself to an upright position in her patent black stilettos.

He took a moment to observe her before rolling her pencil skirt upwards over her hips and reaching down to tap at the base of the plug, each tap nudging it further inside.

'Has anyone had this ass since I last fucked it?' he asked.

'No one Sir.'

'Good.'

He moved across the room in her peripheral vision and took a seat in one of the lounge chairs.

She stayed perfectly still, awaiting his instruction.

'Come and sit down Pet.'

She turned to face him.

Upright and fastened across his thigh was a large black dildo. He patted his leg softly and lowered her onto his lap at a right angle to his body, guiding her slit straight down onto its thick shaft. Plugged and penetrated she tried to settle into the fullness of feeling when he sprung his thighs apart, lifting her feet right off the floor.

She winced. With nothing to steady herself against the dildo punched its way up to her cervix and she writhed on his lap in obvious discomfort.

He stroked down her back reassuringly before spanking her hard across her right ass cheek.

'So you want to come back to me, Pet..'

He began to tap his leg. The vibrations edging the toys into every millimetre of her tight passages.

'Yes. Sir'

He replied, 'And why is that do you think?'

She exhaled hard before answering, 'Because I want to serve you Sir.'

Smack! He struck her hard across the same right cheek.

'Because you want to serve me. Why don't you turn to face me and tell me that again?'

His tapping seemed to take on new vigour as she rotated towards him. Her eyes pleading for temperance and his returning gaze, calm and unmoved.

'Because I want to serve only you.'

'Is that right...' his voice purred over the words 'and how do you think I wish to be served Pet?'

Her mind whirred with the competing sensations and verbalising anything felt like an almost impossible challenge. His tapping continued.

'With dedication and loyalty Sir.'

He nudged his right thigh tipping her forward, cradling her with his left forearm and smacked her right cheek harder this time.

Her flesh started to burn.

I can be forgiving Pet. I hope you know that from the last story you wrote about me.

Do you know why I had to punish you so hard last time, Pet?'

'I think so Sir.'

'And why is that?'

'Because I was very late Sir' she whimpered a bit a little on the words as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

He continued; 'And now we are here. Sharing this moment and testing that connection a little more deeply than before.' He inhaled softly, bringing his thighs together and tilting feet towards the floor. She motioned to get up and he held on to the base of her plug hard, emptying her in one motion.

'Back onto your knees Pet'

She climbed onto all fours and sat back onto her calves, holes wide and cunt dripping.

He unfastened the dildo and tossed it aside, standing in front of her now, cock horizontal and placed perfectly before her unused hole. Thumb parting her lips he slid down her throat languidly and held himself there, cupping her neck with his thick fingers until she pulled backwards for air. He counted a second and slid back down the length of her tongue again, testing her tolerance for him. Eyes wet, she wiped away the strings of spit with her forearm,

'On the bed, legs parted.' he commanded.

In the corner of the room he began unwinding a knot of rope, watching and waiting as she inched her ankles outwards awkwardly.

'I asked you to open your legs, Pet. Are you trying to hide that cunt from me?'

'No Sir.' She replied, cheeks flushing with vulnerability.

He began looping the rope around each of her ankles before pulling it taught towards the bottom corners of the bed. Her holes now spread and displayed for him.

Leaning forward he looped a blindfold around her head and she waited there dark and open.

A cupping sensation on her pussy and in a moment her clit was being suctioned hard into its cavity. He pumped her to his satisfaction and then turned his attention to her nipples, clamping them hard into unforgiving metal clips.

She writhed on the bed in pain as he tilted her head and brought her mouth to his. Soft tongued and gently sucking, the contrast provided a blissful distraction as he turned her head and whispered; 'This is going to hurt.'

With no time to register he tugged hard at the metal clamps, stretching and snapping her nipples out of the cruel steel grip.

He plunged his tongue down into her gasping mouth muffling her cries, before releasing her clit from its perspex cage.

She whimpered as the bed shifted shape around her, the smell between his thighs now enveloping her head.

'Mouth open Pet.'

He supported his weight over her and slid his hard, fat cock down her throat again, fucking her mouth rhythmically, balls brushing against the silky blindfold, her extended, swollen clit twitching between her splayed thighs, a pool of her juices now forming a patch on the sheets beneath her.

She retched hard for air as he withdrew from her, pulled her blindfold up and slid off the bed.

As her eyes adjusted again to the dimly lit room he carefully unbound her feet releasing each ankle in turn while she surveyed her used body.

She looked down at him between her legs and smiled, his lips curling back in return. His cock was achingly hard and she knew he wouldnt stop until he had fucked all of the holes he owned.

'Turn over please. Onto all fours.'

He reached in front of her and slipped a plump pillow underneath her hips. Hand on her upper back he guided her down.

'Ass up, elbows down Pet.'

She lay still as he slipped away and returned to push a cock shaped silicon vibrator up her pussy in one motion.

A condom wrapper scrunched and lube squirted in her peripheral hearing as he prepared to use his perfectly positioned fuck toy.

Her right hand slid down the sheets and soothed her clit in circular motions whilst she waited for his eminently unforgiving cock. Its thick head now dilating her tight asshole, her nails digging into the sheets. This part always felt like he would split her in two.

'Ahhhhhhhhh' she grimaced and strummed at her clit harder.

'Good girl.' he whispered and in those moments, holes stretched and tested to her limits she knew that she would do anything for his pleasure and recognition.

He sunk himself down to the base of his cock and pulled her hips into him, belly full and her internal organs now shifting to make room.

'Fuckkk...' she squirmed around his cock and he held her hips firmly so that a millimetre wouldn't slip.

Her back passage straightened around his column and he began rhythmically fucking her ass, making full use of its depth. His tempo picked up pace, pounding her down into the pillow, her sphincter now relenting from trying to close. Her hands slid behind her back, spreading her cheeks and holding her loose little fuck hole open for him. No encouragement needed he kept pumping his thick shaft into her with brutal strength.

Waves of perverse pleasure rippled through her body as it struggled to take him in.

'Please. Sir, I would like to cum.'

He left her hanging a few more strokes before giving his agreement.

'You may cum Pet.'

The orgasm ripped through her pelvis in an explosion of feeling. Her holes seemingly dilating and closing, milking every last inch of punishing pleasure as she soaked through the pillows underneath.

There was no doubt in her mind, she belonged to him. With every test and stretch he owned her pleasure and the brutal extraction of it.

She was his loyal little fuck toy and she wouldn't be leaving his Mastership again.