A Thanksgiving Feast

Story Info
Do enemies have anything to be thankful for?
7.4k words
4.66
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers

©️ JRydher, JRydher1

My best friend, Mike Davidson, was on the phone. We were friends from kindergarten through high school. Our parents had become close friends too. They were more like family than just friends. He called me to tell me that he had asked his girlfriend to marry him the prior night and she had said yes. I was so happy for Mike and Marissa. On top of that, he asked me to be his best man, which I, of course, accepted. And, that's when he told me.

"Eddie, there is just one little thing though."

"What's that?"

"In attempt to get closer to her. Marissa has asked Erin to be her maid of honor." There it was; Mike's sister Erin, who I absolutely despised and who equally despised me, was going to be attached to my hip on Mike and Marissa's wedding day. A long silence followed.

"Eddie? Did you hear what I said."

"Yes," I said in a barely audible answer. I was still in pain from having kicked the couch after Mike's announcement.

"So?"

"Hey, Mike. If it's what you guys want, I'm 100% behind you." In my head, I thought if I were behind Erin on a cliff, there's a 100% chance I would push her.

"I know it's not easy for you, Ed."

"It's no picnic for her either, I'm sure."

"Yeah, well then there's that."

"She reacted to it that well, huh?"

"Obviously she knew you were going to be my best man, but she never expected Marissa to ask her to be her MOH."

"Well, come the big day, everything will be fine. It's about the two of you not the two of us. And, if she should happen to go missing during the reception, well we can always look for her later."

"Oh boy."

"I am kidding. You know that. There would be way too many witnesses."

"Yeah, yeah. There's one other thing."

"I don't think you can top the last one, but go ahead."

"Well, Thanksgiving is in two months and we are having it here."

"That's really nice, Mike, but how does that concern me?"

"When I said we, I meant you, your parents, and your sister as well." Again, there's a long pause, though I learned my lesson and didn't kick anything.

"So, this will be like a rehearsal dinner, huh?"

"Not quite, but I wanted to give you a head up. Are you flying in or driving?"

"Driving. Planning on leaving that Monday morning to beat the Wednesday traffic." It was an eleven hour drive that I planned to split over two days.

"Cool. All right. Listen, I don't mean to cut you off, but we have some more calls to make, so I'll catch you later. Love you man."

"Love you too, bro, and congrats again."

I hung up and sat down on the couch of my apartment. Erin Davidson was a flat-out bitch. She was an asshole to her brother and me from the time we were kids. Being two years older than us, she thought she could treat us like dirt. When we got to high school, I finally started to give her some shit back and she did NOT like that one bit. She and her friends made my life miserable at times. I hadn't seen her since Mike's college graduation two years earlier and it was a pleasure. On top of everything else, she was drop-dead gorgeous, which made her even more annoying. Mike had told me that she was working in a design house in hopes of one day owning her own fashion house. She was doing pretty well for a 26-year old and she'd be the first to tell you that.

I worked as a news producer in the Research Triangle area in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. Work was always busy, so the two months went by quickly. As usual, the week before Thanksgiving was a bear. I had to work on Saturday, which left me only Sunday to pack. On top of everything else, a nor'easter was going to start heading up the coast Monday night, which meant I had to leave as early as possible on Monday morning. I was even considering driving straight through in one day.

Sunday went pretty much as planned and then I got a call from Mom that evening.

"Hi Eddie, are you all set for the drive home?"

"Hey Mom. Just about. The car is completely packed. Planning on leaving around 9 a.m."

"That's great, honey. You be sure to be safe and don't be flying on the highway."

"I won't, Mom." My Mom and I both knew I'd be going at least 10 miles over the speed limit.

"Speaking of flying. I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"Of course, Mom. What's up?"

"Well, hmm...well, you know how that nor'easter is heading up the coast?"

"Of course. That's why I'm leaving so early tomorrow morning."

"Well...."

"Mom, what is it?" And, then she just blurted it out like those fast-talkers on TV ads.

"Mike's sister Erin was supposed to fly in on Tuesday, but because of the storm they've already cancelled her flight. And, she doesn't have a car and her parents don't want her driving that distance alone anyway, so could you pick her up and bring her up? You're the best, Eddie." I felt like had just been steamrolled into a flattened pancake.

"Mom, I would love to do this, but you know she and I hate each other, and it would be an incredible disaster from which I would never recover. And, it would ruin the holiday. There's just no way..." My Mom heard nothing after 'I would love to do this'.

"Thank you so much, dear. Margaret will be so happy. I'll text you all of Erin's contact information. Have to go now, honey. I love you. See you soon. Bye." Click. I dropped the phone on the floor. What just happened? What did I do to deserve this punishment? I'm glad Margaret, Erin's Mom, will be soooooo happy, because I won't be and neither will that bitch, Erin. A couple of minutes later my phone buzzed. Mom had texted me Erin's number and other pertinent information, including the fact I was going to have to drive over an hour out of my way to get her.

~~~

I got into my car the next morning in a rotten mood to say the least. I always enjoyed driving. It gave me time to think, to relax, to listen to some good tunes. Now, that was going to be ruined by having to spend hours in the car with the bitchiest bitch on the planet. I had worked myself up into a pretty good lather by the time I got to Erin's. I Arrived at her apartment house a little over 75 minutes later and beeped the horn several times to alert her I was there. She didn't stand a chance in hell of having me go up to get her. She came out of the front door of the building and was struggling with her luggage. I casually stepped out after releasing the rear hatch on my SUV.

"A little help," she said, a scowl creasing her forehead..

"Oh, you need help?" Her glare almost made erupt in laughter. I casually strolled over and picked up a suitcase. "Geez. What do you have in here, a book of all your spells?"

"Fuck you."

"Not if you were the last woman on earth." Yeah, we were off to a rip-roaring start. After exchanging some more unpleasantries, we were packed up and ready to go. Erin stuck in ear buds in and stared out the window. I turned on the car radio and blasted some Foo Fighters. Nothing like Dave Grohl screaming to drown out whatever she was listening to. I didn't even care that it was too loud for me. We were driving a little over an hour when the traffic came to a sudden halt. I saw on the GPS that an accident had occurred five miles ahead. I turned FF off and tried to get more info on the delay. It turned out to be a bad accident and they were closing the highway in both directions. All cars were detoured off the highway on an exit about three miles from where we were. The next entrance wasn't for another 75 miles, which meant backroads and having to head west instead of northeast. And, we were heading right towards the oncoming storm. We got on another highway, which proved fruitless as well, and, of course, resulted in another disagreement when I exited.

"What are you doing?" Erin said in a not so quiet voice.

"We can't sit here for hours. We'll run out of gas."

"And, we'll be fucked if you get stuck on one of these back roads."

"You want to go ahead and get in someone else's car?"

"I would if I could." I gave her the finger and exited the highway.

A couple of hours later, we were off-course and still very far from our destination. We entered an area where the snow had already fallen for several hours and visibility was horrible. There was complete silence in the car as our stress was palpable. 10 minutes later, things got a whole lot worse. We were in the midst of a complete white-out. I slowed down considerably, unable to tell where the lanes, shoulders, and other vehicles were. There was no good choice; sitting still was incredibly dangerous and so was moving forward. I heard a loud sound and the next thing I knew we were careening on a 45-degree angle to the right. Erin screamed and then we slammed into something and the airbags deployed.

We were both stunned, but okay.

"What the fuck was that?" Erin said.

"I think a snow plow or truck hit us. FUCK."

"I told you not to take this road."

"What?" I replied, incredulously.

"I told you to stay on the second highway and not to go on this back road."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're blaming me for some idiot hitting us?"

"He wouldn't have hit us if you had stayed on the highway."

"The highway wasn't moving and it's a fucking white-out you asshole. No one can see."

"Clearly, not you. I can't believe I am stuck in the snow...and with you of all people."

"Oh, and I am just loving this, let me tell you."

"We're not fucking," Erin suddenly said out of the blue.

"What?"

"Every movie you've ever seen where two people who can't stand each other get stranded...they end up fucking. It's not happening."

"Get over yourself. I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole."

"As if your pole was that big."

"First I would have to get a hammer and chisel to break the ice around your pussy." We were both getting hoarse and turning red from yelling, but, the frozen pussy line really shook her.

"You really think I'm an ice princess? she said in a trembling voice.

"No...more like the ice queen. When you cum, ice cubes come out," I yelled at the top of my lungs. Then something unexpected happened. Erin started to cry. I totally did not see that coming and at first i thought it was an act. But, she was all out bawling like crazy. I felt like a total shit in that moment; an emotion I had never felt concerning Erin before. I decided I needed to do something to change our situation. I started to shove the door open against the snowbank that our car was encased in.

"What are you doing?" Erin shouted.

"Trying to get us out of here." She grabbed me by the arm.

"Please don't leave me alone." I sat back down in the car.

"Okay, okay. But, I need to figure out how to get us out of here soon. We don't want to be out here when it's dark."

"I know, but just stay a few minutes. Please!"

"All right."

"Thank you." That was also a first. She actually thanked me for something.

"Listen, about what I said," I began.

"You don't have to. I deserved it. It's just that my boyfriend walked out on me for another woman and I'm a little sensitive right now."

"I'm sorry. For that and for what I said."

"Thanks." Wow, we were communicating like two normal people, I thought to myself. I was started to feel like I was trapped in the Twilight Zone and would never escape. 20 minutes later, I attempted to get out of the car again. The front door was jammed shut, so I crawled into the back seat and was able to get the driver side rear door open. As if a switch had been flipped, it stopped snowing, the visibility became clearer, and the sun even popped out. I put on snow boots and told Erin to do the same.

"Um, I don't have any."

"What?"

"I have boots at my parents so I didn't bother bringing any."

"Okay, we're going to have to fashion something to cover your sneakers. We're also going to have to add layers of clothing. The sun is setting and we can't stay out here. We need to find help."

"Okay."

We hurriedly gathered what we felt was necessary to take with us and fashioned some makeshift snow boots with sweatshirts for Erin. We made our way out of the car and I lit a flare behind it, in hopes someone would see it. The snow plus the drifts were several feet high. At 5'8", the snow was still above my head. With Erin 5'4" on a good day, I knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"All right," I said as I squatted down. "Get on my shoulders."

"What? Are you nuts?"

"I need you to look around to see if there are any houses around." I grunted as I stood up with Erin atop my shoulders.

"I'm not that heavy," she said.

"It's the extra clothing and everything," I said as I inwardly groaned.

We had turned just about 360 degrees when Erin shouted, "Wait, I see a house."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. About....maybe 100 feet ahead."

"Do you see a path at all?"

"No, I don't see cars or anything around. It looks snowed in like everything else." I lowered Erin back down to the ground.

"All right, we're going to have to dig with our hands to move forward. I'll lift you every five or 10 minutes to take a look and make sure we stay in line with that house."

"Roger that." We proceeded at a slow and steady pace, the emphasis on slow. It was not easy slogging through five feet of snow and trying to avoid the higher drifts. After a half-hour, the clouds rolled back in and the temperature started to drop even more. We were already cold, but now we facing dangerously cold weather.

After lifting Erin up, I said, "How far does it look?"

"Um...I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"My original estimate may have been off."

"Well how much is left."

"Maybe 200 feet." We were too far from the car to head back and too far from the house, but we had no choice.

A while later, with Erin on my shoulders again, I started to feel strange. That's when I heard Erin, say, "We're almost there." Everything went black at that moment.

~~~

The next thing I knew I was laying in front of a fireplace that had a roaring fire going. The heat felt incredible and a little painful too. At first, I thought I was dreaming. I started to move around and as I became more conscious I realized I was wrapped in heavy blankets and felt something on my back, side, and chest. I thought I had either died or was delirious. That's when I saw my clothes hanging near the fireplace. Which could only mean...I looked under the blanket and saw I was naked. And, that's when I realized the weight on me was Erin's arm around me, her bare leg was over mine, and I figured it had to be her breasts pressing into my back. Her hand was resting on my chest. I was snuggling with her naked? She was quietly sleeping, so I attempted to get up to use the bathroom, but was unsteady and flopped back down on my side

"Hey, easy there big fella. Don't try to get up so fast," Erin said. Apparently, I had a woken her.

"What happened?"

"You passed out. Between having my weight on you, your clothes being soaked, the cold temps, dehydration, and maybe a little frostbite you went down like you'd been hit with a haymaker."

"And, you with me?"

"Well, yeah, but I landed softly in the snow."

"Wait, how did we get in here?"

"We were pretty close to the cabin when you went down. I kind of dragged and pulled you the rest of the way. That's how we both ended up with soaking wet clothes. Most of the cabin was blocked off, but I was able to jimmy a window open on the side. I kind of pushed/hoisted you up some and you pulled yourself in."

"Wow. I don't remember any of that."

"You were kind of delirious at the time.'

"Thank you. I mean really thank you. You saved my life." Erin blushed and looked downward. "Before, in the car...I really am sorry for what I said. It was totally inexcusable no matter how angry I was. And, I don't really think that about you. Actually, I was always thought you were really beautiful.

"Thank you, for the apology and for those kind words...but I'm still not going to fuck you." The two of us laughed hysterically, letting more tension go in the process. It was truly the first time I could remember us being cordial to one another.

"Man, I am still cold," I said and shivered

"I've got something that will warm you up. Erin reached behind her and grabbed a bottle of brandy she had found while looking around earlier. "Don't have any snifters, but it's pretty good right out of the bottle."

"That works for me."

As you might have guessed by now, there's no power. Also, no cell signal and it doesn't matter anyway since by now my phone is also now out of juice. From what I could see, this place looks pretty nice. I guess we'll be able to see more in daylight. I pulled a twin bed in from one of the bedrooms to lay on."

"I was wondering why the floor felt so soft. Okay, I guess I am/was delirious." We shared a laugh and more brandy. "Kudos to you though for doing all this."

"Thanks," Erin replied with a shy smile.

About a half-hour later, the two of us were starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. The conversation turned silly and then I decided to get serious for a minute.

"Can I ask you a question," I began.

"Sure. What's up?"

"How come you've hated me for all these years."

"I...I don't hate you. But, I could ask you the same thing."

"I've always been cold towards you because you always treated me like crap since we were kids."

"You can't exactly blame me after what you did," she said, in accusing tone.

"Huh?"

"Please, don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"I'm not pretending."

"And, don't lie to me and tell me you didn't say what you did." There was more anger now in Erin's voice.

"Okay, I am being completely sincere here. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." Erin was starting to glare now.

"When I was a freshman in high school, you told everyone that I blew two guys on the football team. It took me years to live that down."

"Wait a minute. I remember that."

"See!"

"Hold on a second. I didn't tell anyone anything. Your brother told a bunch of us that you did it."

"Come on. You're going to blame Mike?!"

"Mike told a few of us in the locker room one day. I don't know if one of them repeated it or someone overheard it, but I never and would never do something like that."

There was a long pause before Erin said, "Shit. I don't know what to say."

"It's okay. But, when I see your brother, I'm going to kill him."

"Not if I kill him first. Give me that brandy."

Having settled our issues, we finished off the brandy and were both really feeling it. We were back to snuggling, except now we were facing each other.

"I'm finally warm." I said. "I think it's from laying naked in front of roaring fire with a beautiful woman in my arms." There was no reply. Erin was fast asleep. I chuckled to myself, wrapping my arms around her further and joined her in sleep.

~~~

At first, it was the sound reaching my ears. Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm. I opened my eyes to see Erin sucking my cock over and over again. Up and down, she went. Slurp, suck, mmm.

"Holy shit.

"Well, hello there," she said after letting the head pop out of her mouth.

"Hi," I whispered, still stunned at what was happening. Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm.

"I feel I need to..." Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm. "...apologize for saying..." Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm. "...you were small earlier." Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm.

"No problem," I groaned back.

"There's one other thing." Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm. "I was wrong again." Slurp, suck, mmm. Slurp, suck, mmm. "I AM going to fuck you." Erin held on to my cock and pointed it straight up towards the ceiling. She straddled my body, lining her pussy up with my cock. She lowered herself slowly down; the head pushed past her lips and into her vagina. She slid down until her incredibly wet pussy was resting on the base of my cock.

jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers
12