A Thorn Between Two Rosés

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara was now goading Becky into joining us on the futon. My mind was a jumble of thoughts trying to process everything happening around me. First was the feeling of Tara stroking my cock but the overriding thought was that I was about to potentially have my first threesome if Becky took Tara's bait.

Becky had one hand buried in her bikini bottoms clearly playing with her pussy. The other was firmly gripping and squeezing her small breast.

"Tara, I don't know. I've never done anything close to this. You guys are a couple. Maybe I should just leave?"

"OK, Becks. You don't have to join me. I can just tell you how amazing Jay feels right now. His cock is nice and hard, I can feel his balls getting nice and tight. You can just watch if you want. But you won't get to feel any of this and trust me, it feels really good."

I could see Becky struggling with her options. The weed and wine combined with the conversation must have had her as wound up as Tara, but she was still fighting it. Tara sensed the same thing and decided to give one final push.

"But you know, as good as your fingers feel right now" Tara was practically moaning as she talked now, "They don't feel as good as Jay's cock does right now. Oh, and they definitely don't taste as good." As Tara finished speaking, she lowered her mouth to the head of my cock and sucked it into her mouth, moaning as she did.

That did it. Becky got out of the chair and nearly tripped over herself to get on her knees in front of me. Tara backed her mouth away and brought Becky's hands up to my cock. Becky started to stroke up and down my cock, mesmerized as she watched her own hand start to jerk me off.

"Mmmmm....that's it Becky" Tara said, "Now, take your other hand and play with his balls a bit."

Becky did as she was told and started to gently roll my balls in her other hand while continuing to stroke my cock. I was struggling to hold on and last as long as I could, but the entire scenario was quickly becoming too much for me to handle. Tara somehow sensed this and seized the opportunity.

"I have an even better idea, but let's all get comfortable." Tara stood up and grabbed two large pillows from the ends of the futon, and placed them on the floor, one on each side of my lower legs. She knelt on one while Becky sat on the other. Tara then had me shimmy out of my shorts the rest of the way.

"There, that's better. Now, Beck, follow my lead." Tara began licking up and down the length of my shaft. At the top, she would quickly suck on the head and at the bottom, she would take one then the other of my balls in her mouth before starting over. Becky didn't immediately follow Tara's instructions, still in slight shock of what was unfolding in front of her. Tara continued to encourage her, though.

"Becky, I know you've given blow jobs before. Just do what I'm doing."

This time, Becky leaned forward and wrapped her mouth over the head of my cock. She started to lick and suck while Tara moved lower down my shaft licking and kissing me. When Becky lifted her mouth off of me, Tara took her place. They started to get in a rhythm where they were alternating between the head of my cock, my balls and licking the shift. At one point, Tara reached over and held Becky's head against the side of my shaft while she went to the other side. Soon, they were licking up and down in unison, sharing my cock like they were licking the sides of a popsicle. The sensations started to become too much and I started to tremble.

"Becky, Jay is about to blow. Do you want to take it?"

Becky was startled by the suggestion and stuttered, "N...no. I don't think I can."

"Ok, I'll finish him off, then" and with that Tara took the entirety of my cock into her mouth and throat. I immediately started to shoot my creamy load into her mouth as she sucked and licked me to completion. Just as she pulled off, I saw her swallow the last of it. Before Becky could react, she pulled her in for a deep, cum-flavored kiss. Becky didn't hesitate this time and began to kiss Tara deeply as their tongues wrestled. There was no doubt that she was tasting the lingering flavor of my cum in Tara's mouth.

The girls continued to kiss and started to grope at each other. Becky was practically mauling one of Tara's breasts and was trying to work her hand into Tara's bikini bottoms. Tara pulled away for a moment and suggested, "Fuck it. Let's do this right. Jay, looks like you need some time to recover, why don't you give us room and set-up the futon like a bed?"

I stood up and released the levers that allowed the futon to fold from a couch into a double-sized bed. Tara guided Becky to her feet and started to pull her halter top over her head. Becky started to pull away again saying, "T, are you sure we should?"

"Shhhh....trust me. You're gonna love this. Jay and I are going to help make up for the last two months for you right now."

With that, Tara pulled Becky's top off, revealing her small but perky A-cup breasts. Tara cupped them in her hands and leaned down to lick first one nipple then the other. Becky let out a moan and Tara alternated between licking and sucking on her breasts. After a minute, Becky had her hands on Tara's head, holding her close to her chest forcing her to continue. As she kept up her oral skills on Becky's breasts, Tara worked her hands into Becky's waistband and started to peel off her skirt and bikini bottoms. Becky wiggled her hips to help Tara get the garments off and once they made it over the curve of her hips they fell to her ankles. Tara stepped back and gave Becky room to step out of them.

As I mentioned earlier, it was obvious that Becky wasn't a natural blonde as her dark roots were clearly visible most of the time. But when I looked down, it was even more obvious. Becky had a neat, dark brown triangle that was tightly trimmed and now, completely revealed. Tara reached down and ran her fingers through the fuzz and into Becky's cleft. I could just see her flicking her finger over Becky's clit as Becky's legs started to tremble slightly.

"Mmmm....Becky, you are soaked. I think we need to get this first orgasm out of the way so you can enjoy the rest of the night." Tara gently guided Becky to lie back on the futon. She landed with her feet on the futon, knees up and legs spread. Tara slipped her own sundress off her shoulders and to the floor. Her shaved pussy was visible since she had removed her bottoms earlier and she reached back to untie her top. Her C-cups were freed and her nipples were already erect. The flush on her cheeks and chest were more than just from the sun and the heat in the room, they were a tell-tale sign that Tara was aroused.

Tara stepped over and started to lay next to Becky on the futon. She moved one hand back to Becky's pussy and started to gently rub against her mound. At the same time, she began kissing and licking her way down Becky's neck. I was now perched on the edge of the dish chair that Becky had previously occupied and was feeling the blood begin its return to my dick from watching the girls.

Tara worked her way down Becky's neck to her collarbone while she continued to use her fingers against her sex. Continuing her mouth's journey, Tara ended up at Becky's right breast and used her tongue to lick her nipple a few times before taking nearly her entire breast in her mouth. At the same second she enveloped Becky's breast, she plunged one of her fingers into Becky's pussy.

That was all it took. Becky let out a deep moan and thrusted her hips into the air. Tara didn't let go and continued finger banging Becky's pussy. Across the room, I could hear how wet Becky was just by the sound Tara's fingers were making. Becky kept bucking her hips up and down as she hit the height of her climax. She was moaning and gasping for air, trying to pull Tara's hand away from her pussy. Tara finally relented and pulled away. Becky collapsed to the futon with her eyes closed and mouth agape, trying to take in as much air as she could. Tara looked over at me, smirked, and licked Becky's juices off her fingers.

"Jay, go get Becky her water. I think she needs a minute."

I got up, grabbed Becky's water and brought it over to her. She sat up slightly and took a few sips between breaths. I started to move back to the chair when Tara grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going? I said she needs a minute. I need something else."

Tara shifted over to give me room behind her. I slid down to the mattress and Tara reached back to grip my erect cock. As I settled into position behind her, we were both on our sides. She lifted her leg giving me access to her pussy and she guided me into her. She was already soaking wet with arousal and I slid in easily.

That position and angle were never my favorite as it always felt a bit awkward, but Tara was enjoying it as I moved in and out of her.

"MMMMMM.....that feels so good. It's about time I got a little something here. You both got to come already."

Tara and I fucked rhythmically, but not roughly. It was a steady movement that had my hips hitting against her ass as her tits bounced with each thrust. Becky was leaning back on her elbows, water in hand, watching me fuck my girlfriend literally inches away from her.

"Becky, this feels so good. Wait until you feel Jason's cock in you. He fills me up so much, so I can only imagine what he's going to feel like in your tight, little pussy in a few minutes."

I actually slammed into Tara harder when her words registered. I was going to fuck Becky, too. Every guy dreams of a threesome and with every passing moment it looked like my dream was going to be a reality.

"Oh, Becks. He's fucking me even harder because he's thinking about you. It feels so good, but I need you. Oh.... Becks.....please, help me come."

"Tell me what to do, Tara. I want to see you come."

"Come here, suck on my tits. Just like I was doing to you." Becky repositioned and leaned in to follow directions. She tentatively started licking Tara's nipple and breast.

"No. Use your hand, too, grab my tits. I like to feel it. Ohhhhhh....that's it. Now, bite my nipple. I love that."

Becky was letting instinct take over now and was mauling Tara's tits with her mouth and hands. She was licking, biting and sucking on Tara's tits and nipples as Tara started slamming harder into my cock. I could feel her fluids coating my cock and flowing down on to our adjoined legs. Tara then reached up and grabbed one of Becky's hands away from her tit and placed it at the junction of my cock and her pussy.

"Rub my clit, Becky. Rub my clit while Jay fucks me." I felt Becky's fingers start to dance on Tara's clit and rub against the surface of my dick as it continued moving in and out of Tara. That sent Tara over the top. Her orgasm exploded out of her and I felt fluids gush onto my leg and Becky's fingers. She reached back and grabbed my ass to pull me in as deep as she could. Becky was latched on to one of her tits as Tara's chest heaved along with her climax. I could feel her pussy walls gripping me tighter with every spasm and it was fortunate I had come earlier which helped me hold back this time.

Tara pushed Becky away from her tit and released her grip on my ass. Once I gave her enough room, she fell on to her back still breathing heavily.

Becky spoke up, "Ok, Jay. If we're gonna do this, lets do this. It's my turn to feel that cock inside me."

I stepped around Tara and grabbed Becky's ankles pulling her toward me with her legs spread. For the first time that afternoon, there was no hesitancy in her eyes, just lust. As I knelt between her outstretched legs, I realized just how petite she was. Even spread wide open, my hips were forced to squeeze between her legs.

I took my dick in my hand and lined it up with the entrance of Becky's pussy. Even just approaching with the head, I felt it would be a tight fit, so I began rubbing it up against her entire slit, coating it with some of the moisture leaking out of her. Each time I hit the top of her entrance and rubbed against her clit, Becky would slightly jerk and moan.

When I felt like I had enough lubricant coating my cock I asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes. Please....fill me up, Jason. I need to have you inside me."

At her instruction, I leaned in and began to slowly push into her pussy. Like I said, I don't claim to have a giant penis but Becky's pussy was the tightest I had ever felt. Between her petite size and the fact she hadn't had sex in a few months, I was starting to worry that I wouldn't be able to slide inside her.

"Ohhhhh. That feels so good. You're stretching me out. Mmmmm... stop there for a second so I can adjust to you."

I was only about halfway in Becky's pussy but looking down I could see her swollen lips spread around the shaft of my cock. I wasn't moving, just holding my pelvis in place while I supported myself over her with my arms outstretched. I was afraid that if I laid on her directly, I might crush her. Becky, however, wasn't still at all. She was slowly rotating her hips building up some friction between us. As she rotated, she was slightly lifting her pelvis, letting me slide further into her. Her hands came down, gripped my hips and started to pull me into her.

"Fuuuuuck.... Tara..... he's filling me up so good. Thank you, thank you. It feels so good."

Tara sat up and leaned toward us with a crooked elbow, her head in her hand as I continued my slide into Becky. Even though I was almost all the way inside her, her pussy felt like a vice around my cock. I could feel every millimeter of her pussy lips as they stretched open to take me further inside. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt myself bottom out when my balls slapped against her skin. I can't speak for how it felt for Becky, but I had never felt anything like this. Even in Tara's pussy, I could feel her velvety walls around the sides of my cock, but in Becky's? I felt like every part of my cock was touching part of her hot, wet pussy. From the tip to the base, it felt like was filling her so completely, there was no room left.

Becky was still grinding her pussy against me, completely filled, as she got used to the sensations. For the first time since I started to enter her, I started to pull out before pushing back into her. Becky let out a moan with every movement. I continued the motion for 5-6 strokes, making sure to go slowly and not hurt her. She was definitely loosening up and had wrapped her ankles around my legs. We continued at this slow pace for a few more strokes until I had just pulled back and felt a loud and hard "SMACK" on my ass.

Purely out of instinct, I slammed my hips forward and buried myself into Becky's pussy. Becky let out a scream of ecstasy as I looked over at Tara.

"Babe. What the fuck?"

"Exactly. What kind of fuck is that? Fuck her, Jay. Look at her, she needs to be fucked right." I knew from experience that when Tara got this aroused, she could get raunchy which, in turn, turned me on even more.

I looked down at Becky who simply said, "Do it."

That was all I needed. I picked up the pace and began to fuck Becky properly. My hips pistoned in and out of her as she hung on with her hands and legs. I knew Becky was an athlete and in good shape but this was proving it. She was using her legs to ram me harder into her as her pussy expanded to take me in. We were now in a perfect sexual rhythm as Becky's groans grew louder and louder.

"Fuck! This feels so good! I'm gonna come. I'm gonna..."

As Becky's orgasm started, I realized that my earlier thought that she couldn't feel any tighter...was wrong. He entire pussy gripped my cock as if someone had taken me in their grip and weren't letting go. My thrusting was forced to stop as Becky bucked up against me, indecipherable words and sounds coming out of her mouth. I froze with my cock gripped inside her as the wave of a giant orgasm rolled over her.

As she started to come down from her high, the laws of gravity and resistance kicked back in. As she lowered her pelvis and her pussy released its grip, I naturally fell back into her, still erect. Becky's entire body tensed as I filled her back up again. I readjusted and began my thrusts again, feeling the cum boiling up inside me. I knew it wasn't going to be long before I exploded for the second time.

Even though it was probably too late, I realized that I didn't know if Becky was on the pill, so I asked, "Where do you want me to come?"

Tara jumped in with the answer, "She's on the pill, don't worry. And you have to come inside her." Tara leaned in closer to Becky and continued, "Because if you make him come inside you, I'm going to lick it out of that cunt I've been staring at all day."

Tara's words were all we both needed. The mere thought of her eating a creampie out of Becky sent us both over the edge. My cock exploded inside of Becky and she entered the throes of her second consecutive orgasm. Because she was so tight, I could feel my own sperm flowing out of her and on to her spread thighs and my balls. She arched her back and I reached under and literally picked her up off the mattress. She was orgasming and moaning while she was supported only by my hands and dick.

As she started to go limp, I laid her back down and pulled out of her. Cum was running out of her pussy which was still gaping and spasming from the end of her orgasm. Tara gave her no rest, however. She pushed me aside and dove into Becky's pussy licking up my cum as it flowed from her pussy. Tara was licking the fluids from Becky's thighs and lapping up the cum that was inside her.

Becky, who was still recovering from her latest orgasm, lifted a limp hand toward me and said, "Come here, I want to taste it, too."

I scooted toward her head and she took my deflating cock in her mouth licking and tasting our combined juices. I knew there was no way I was getting hard again so quickly, but Becky didn't care. She kept sucking on me as Tara ate her out, trying to get every last bit of cum out of her. I could see that Tara was working to finish the job as she was focused back on Becky's clit, dancing her tongue over it to bring her to another climax. For the final time that night, Becky started bucking her hips and moaning as she had another rapid orgasm.

"Please, T, no more" she begged. "I'm done." I pulled back and my flaccid cock fell from her lips. Tara sat up at the same time and gave me an open-mouth kiss, giving me my own final taste of the night's activities. Becky and I were both covered in sweat from our efforts. For the first time, I could feel the start of the evening breezes coming through the windows and cooling us down a bit.

"Jay" Tara said, "I think there's more wine in the fridge. Go grab it so we can all drink something cold." I got up and walked down the hall, grabbing the wine and some new glasses. When I walked naked back into the sunroom, Tara and Becky had put the futon back into couch mode. I poured three glasses of Rosé and sat down with them. The sun had gone down during our marathon session and there was only darkness outside. We could hear the late summer crickets chirping in the night.

Becky looked exhausted, but satisfied. Tara looked like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

"So" she started, "Did you both like your end of Summer surprise? Becks?"

"T, I haven't come that hard in years, never mind months. I just can't believe you got me to do all that."

"It wasn't that hard, actually. You've told me that weed has a similar effect on you that it does to me. I know you get flirtatious when you drink. And..." she finished with a smirk, "I know you found the letters Jay and I had sent when you watched my place the weekend I went to visit him in Vegas."

"Fuck. How did you?"

"You tried to put them back where you found them, but I could tell they had been moved. You also put my lube on the wrong side of the drawer."