A Threesome Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you said last night, never say never," she said to Trent.

"Ok, I'll think about it," he said.

She looked at me and said, "See, he's caving already! Now why don't you go in your room and take a shower. Take your time and meet us in the kitchen. I think we should eat a little breakfast before today's main event," she said.

I walked into my room and took off my lingerie. I had been wearing it so long that I kind of missed it. Maybe I would take Jessica's offer and take it home. I got in the shower and washed up. I took the handheld showerhead and did my best to clean out my ass. Trent had shot so much in there I'd probably still be leaking for a while.

I got dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and walked to the kitchen. I got there first, but they weren't too far behind. Jessica was wearing a cute white sundress with pink flowers on it and Trent was wearing a t-shirt and shorts too. I noticed he was walking gingerly. As he sat down at the table he winced.

"You alright, Pal?" I asked.

"Oh he's fine, it's just that under his t-shirt and shorts he's wearing a bra and panties and that replica of his dick," she said as she brought food to the table.

"Whoa," I said.

"It's ok," he said, "I was wrong for talking you into sex this morning, especially when she wasn't there. I'll play along for today, but after you leave I'm going back to being the man of the house!"

She kissed him deeply and said, "You'll always be my big strong man!"

"Good, I'm happy I didn't cause any problems. You two are really great together and I feel like I have two best friends now," I said.

"That's nice of you to say, but I'm gonna keep you for myself!" She said.

"I'm cool with you two being best friends, I can see why my wife likes you so much," he said.

"Ok, enough with this mushy stuff! Are my two guys ready to double team me or what?!" She asked.

Trent and I looked at each other and smiled. We shoved some food in our mouths and went back to the bedroom. Jess and I stripped naked and Trent stripped down to his lingerie.

Jessica put the same red lipstick on him and said, "Now get him hard so you can both fuck me!"

We see he has a bulge in his panties as he drops to his knees. He wasn't as reluctant as I was and took me deep on the first plunge. I wondered if this wasn't his first time. He proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob. I was really enjoying it, but the point was just to get me hard and embarrass him a little bit, not for me to cum. Unfortunately I had to stop him when I was getting close.

"Get on your back on the bed," she told him.

She climbed on top of him and they started kissing. They made out for a bit and then she lowered herself onto his dick. I had never seen people fuck up close in person before. I was standing at the edge of the bed and enjoying watching my best friend ride her husband.

"Get behind me," she instructed me.

I followed her orders and got on the bed. As I spread her cheeks I noticed she was wearing a butt plug too. I teased her with it by pulling it out slowly and then pushing it back in. She moaned from the double stimulation.

When I felt she was ready for more, I pulled the plug all the way out and gave her hole a big lick. She gasped at the wetness from my tongue. I spread her cheeks wider and pressed my dick against her tight asshole. As she started to let me in she let out a yelp and I hesitated.

"I'm ok. Just so slow," she instructed.

I chuckled as it sounded familiar. Being on the receiving end last night and this morning, I knew not to rush and to listen to her. I slid in her slowly and it felt amazing. I was the first person to ever be in here. Not ever her husband who is doing his best to fuck her from underneath us had felt what I'm feeling right now. My hips finally meet her butt cheeks and I think I can feel Trent through the thin wall of her body.

"Holy shit! So full!" She screamed.

I started to pull out slowly, because I didn't want to hurt her.

"No, don't go. You feel wonderful in my ass! Now I want my two guys to fuck me hard!" She said.

She lifted off Trent's dick and as she lowered herself back down I pulled back. It didn't take too long for us to get into a rhythm. It was like she was riding a seesaw. I'm fucking her onto her husband's dick and he's fucking her back into mine.

We were all making noises and groans with Jessica's being the loudest. I'm ashamed to admit that I came first. Her ass was so tight and wonderful it was impossible for me to hold back. For the first time my scream was louder than everyone else's.

"I'm cummmming!" I yelled as I painted my best friend's formerly virgin ass with my load.

I tried to keep pumping so she could continue to enjoy the sensation of the double penetration, but my dick betrayed me and slipped out.

"I'm sorry sweetie," I said. "Your ass is just so lovely I couldn't control myself."

"That's ok," she said.

"Yeah, now it's my turn to really make my wife scream!" He said.

He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. He rolled her onto her back without leaving her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he started to pound her into the mattress. I leaned on my elbow and enjoyed the show. He gave her a massive orgasm just before he had his own.

Once everyone settled down Jessica kissed me and said, "Thank you."

"No thank both of you. This was a wonderful trip!" I said.

"Aren't you here for two more days?" He asked.

"Yeah, but maybe we can do some normal things like go to a fancy restaurant and a movie," I said.

"You mean this isn't normal for you?" He asked laughing.

"Ha!" I said.

"I'll wash your lingerie set for you to take home. The bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. That way you won't forget this weekend," she said.

"Sure twist my arm," I said laughing.

"And maybe next time you come down you can wear it under your clothes on the plane?" She said, and winked.

"I thought this was a one time thing?" He said.

"Never say never," I said, smiling.

THE END