A Threesome for Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany's bottom was close to the edge of the bed, her legs dangling to the floor. I dropped to me knees in front of Tiffany's naked body, and my lips made contact with her pussy lips, still wet from its previous encounter with Brad. I ran my tongue along the outside of her tight opening, up towards her landing strip, and grazed on her short, red hairs. Tiffany swung her legs over my shoulders, locking them behind my head, urging my tongue back down to her vagina.

I began inserting my tongue, deeper and deeper into her smooth, moist pussy. Between my licking and Brad's fondling of her breasts, Tiffany couldn't hold out any longer. Her body stiffened as she reached orgasm then went limp, releasing a stream of sticky female ejaculation which slowly oozed towards the opening of her vagina. My tongue found the delicious fluid before it could escape her swollen lips. I sucked it out of her opening like a man who was dying of thirst would suck water from a leather waterskin. I wanted to consume every last drop. I eagerly slurped at her pussy, swallowing her juices.

Having witnessed Tiffany's orgasm, Brad decided to change positions. He climbed off Tiffany and lay down on the bed next to her, face to face. Tiffany lifted her legs off me and rolled over to embrace him, lifting one leg over Brad's thighs, providing him with easy access to her pussy. I watched Brad's throbbing penis align with Tiffany's entrance, and simply by shifting his body up the bed slightly, his penis slid straight into the well-lubricated vagina that I had been nibbling at just seconds ago. As Tiffany rolled to her side, I continued to work my tongue on her, passing over her perineum and cute starfish-shaped ass hole, taking in a wonderful cocktail of mixed bodily fluids.

With Tiffany's pussy now occupied by Brad's penis, I focused all my attention on Tiffany's ass, squeezing her plump cheeks and licking around the rim of her hole, sometimes poking my tongue inside to see if I could find the missing G-string. I did not find it. It was time to let my penis do some exploring.

I climbed onto the bed and lay the other side of Tiffany, snuggling up against her back. I wrapped one arm around her side to see if I could grab a breast. Tiffany allowed me to pass my left arm under hers, giving me access to her breasts which I wasted no time fondling and pinching. Tiffany's upper body was buried in a huddled mess of arms and hands grabbing at her flesh.

My penis was rubbing up against her ass hole. I pressed my body harder against Tiffany, allowing the tip of my penis to press against her sphincter. Her hole was wet with my saliva, and my penis was moist with pre-ejaculation fluids, so it didn't take much pressure to push my penis past the tight opening. I almost ejaculated at the sudden pressure around my shaft that her back passage offered. The stimulation of pulling my head back out would probably have made me cum, so I decided to go deeper instead.

Tiffany moaned with pleasure louder than ever as Brad continued to thrust his penis into Tiffany's pussy and I slowly made a deeper insertion into her ass. I didn't want to hurt her (not that she could pull her body away if she wanted to). But I eventually went deep enough that I began to rub against the G-string, providing extra stimulation. As I moved up and down, I could feel the pressure from Brad's penis on the other side of the thin wall of flesh.

Brad began to ram her pussy hard and faster. The fluids seeping out of Tiffany's pussy spurted with each thrust, some of it flinging in my direction, which helped lubricate my shaft as I penetrated Tiffany's ass hole again and again.

Eventually, Brad couldn't contain himself any longer and exploded in an orgasm, pumping his load of cum deep inside Tiffany's vagina. Feeling his penis jolt violently against the vaginal wall sent me over the edge as well, causing me to fill Tiffany's ass with my sperm. Tiffany was easily on her third or fourth orgasm by now.

The three of us lay huddled together, moaning in sensual bliss that this ménage-a-trois had created. After relaxing for a while, both our penises become limp enough that they retracted from the respective holes of their own accord. I quickly got of the bed to watch the sticky mess that would soon follow. I tugged at Tiffany's left leg, encouraging her to move onto her back and spread her legs for me. Brad's sperm was the first to emerge in a stunning white creampie. Tiffany placed her hands either side of her opening, holding back her labia to give me access, and I obediently gobbled up the sticky dessert. A second creampie was beginning to form at her rear entrance. Tiffany must have sensed it, and flipped herself over on the bed so she was lying face down.

I peeled her cheeks apart with my hands, and Tiffany applied internal pressure, causing my semen to ooze out while small bubbles and froth formed around the rim. Before I could dive into this second dessert, Brad had jumped on top of Tiffany, staring down at her creampie-filled ass. He motioned for me to move back as he ploughed his face into her ass, slurping at the creampie that I'd created. We were now filled with each other's sperm.

I started toying with Tiffany's pussy while Brad continued to devour the juices from her ass. Suddenly, Brad pulled his head up slowly from Tiffany's bum, his teeth clutching the G-string I'd stuffed in there earlier. It dripped with all manner of fluids. Brad climbed off Tiffany, and she flipped around to inspect the matted mess that were previously her cute, pink panties.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, taking the underwear from Brad. "I think they may need a wash!"

"Nah, they're good for one more run," said Brad jokingly. We all laughed.

Tiffany stood up on the bed, prying the sticky panties apart to try Brad's suggestion. She slipped them on, leaving a smear behind on each leg as she pulled them up to her waist. The panties looked somewhat gross, having being stuffed in Tiffany's ass and drenched in semen, but seeing Tiffany stand there on the bed wearing them was turning me on for some reason. Brad must have been thinking the same thing, because in a short moment were kneeling on the bed either side of her, licking her like a giant lollipop rewarded for our recent efforts. The sexy gesture and stimulation sent Tiffany into yet another orgasm.

Brad suggested we take a bath together. He led the way into an expensive looking bathroom en suite, and my earlier suspicions were confirmed—there was Jacuzzi tub. Brad filled the spa as Tiffany took the sopping panties off. She let them fall to the tiles then just stood there, stark naked, with a smile on her face. She was an attractive girl, with her Irish features and smooth, fair skin, but standing their dirty and naked was sexually alluring in a primal way.

The tub now filled with warm water, we all climbed in, sharing the cosy space with more intimate fondling. Brad activated the jets and we enjoyed the whirlpool bath for a bit before relaxing. Tiffany was the centre of attention and affection, and our hands didn't cease exploring her body.

I could feel passions rising again, so I wasn't disappointed when Tiffany asked if I'd like to share the bed with them and stay the night.

"I'd love to!" I replied.

I didn't imagine we would be getting much sleep. Now that we were all clean and relaxed, we climbed out of the spa bath and towelled ourselves down.

"More wine, anyone?" Tiffany asked. "I'll get some from downstairs." She walked through the master bedroom still completely naked and disappeared down the stairs. She returned with a bottle and glasses and we shared some more wine together, letting the liquid warm our insides. The wine was making Tiffany tipsy too, which only accentuated her happy-go-lucky attitude and mischievous behaviour. She was adorable.

Brad went downstairs to turn the lights off and put away the remaining food while Tiffany and I climbed into the bed. Naturally, Tiffany positioned herself in the middle of the large bed, confirming both our thoughts about what the remainder of this night would hold. Before I was even fully under the covers, I had one arm wrapped around her torso, seeking out her puffy nipples. I spooned her from behind, my half-erect penis toying with her bum.

Brad soon re-joined us, making us a happy threesome once again. He turned out the lights before hopping onto the other side of the bed and joining us under the covers. There we lay, three good friends enjoying each other's bodies intimately in the big, cosy bed. For the next hour or so, we shared Tiffany as before, taking turns to try both her holes. Brad and I even shared Tiffany's pussy at the same time. This double penetration was responsible for me coming earlier than intended, but it was a worthwhile experience. We continued to play well past midnight, but eventually we each fell asleep from exhaustion, happy and content. Only time would tell what new adventures the morning would bring.


12