A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 01

Story Info
Love making crosses the internet when life is locked down.
6.2k words
4.72
29.2k
33

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers

This is a sequel to my Unexpected Threesome series.

During the course of a cruise in the Pacific on his yacht, Ned collected a number of young lovers; many at the same time. Some reluctantly sought out partners their own age when the trip was over. But Amy, then 30 and Liddy, then 55 elected to stay with him in a polygamous relationship.

Now, 5 years on, the world is dealing with a Wuhan Virus crisis.

***

When the first rumblings of the virus hit, Liddy was back in New York for the birth of her first grandchild. She had planned to be there for three months. Little did we know as we said goodbye to her it would be much, much longer than that.

At first, Amy had revelled in having me to herself. We were still waiting for the so called effervesce of Amy's sexual appetite to burn itself out. If her insatiability was supposed to be due to enjoying the benefit of a truly loving relationship for the first time since escaping the violence, abuse and rape imposed upon her for a decade by her former partner back in London, it was taking a long time to wear off.

True, we had for a while got down to an average of sex only once a day; less than the twice a day habit that had been sustained for quite a while after we'd first settled down back in Australia with Liddy making the threesome. There were even days she went without; although averaged out by those where she still called for my services twice in the same day.

I wasn't complaining. It was a treat having a loving partner who was little more than half my age and she was beautiful in mind and as a companion as much as in body.

She was certainly beautiful in body. Five years had done nothing to change the perfection of her countenance or her body. The latter was slim, strong but feminine with flowing auburn sun bleached hair that cascaded half way down her back and, reflecting her mixed heritage with Mediterranean origins and growing up in sunless England, her skin was of a glowing, flawless light olive complexion.

She was shapely in that stunning athletic sort of way; a flat stomach, sculptured bottom, shapely legs and last but not least, the most perfect breasts capped by the most delightful puffy nipples. Her breasts were slightly too large for her slim frame and still nearly as perky as the day they'd first been revealed to me; whatever little sag they'd developed over the last five years simply made her appear more womanly. But between you and me (and her, because she's well aware of it), the piece de resistance was her mons. Swollen to Goldilocks proportions but not beyond, it projected proudly with the graceful curve of the prow of a great ocean liner and a pronounced crease that went half way up its vertical height. It just screamed sexuality.

If I sound a bit obsessed about her body, you're not wrong. It has always drawn me and aroused me; embarrassingly so in public sometimes. Strangely Amy has done nothing but encourage that obsession. When she had to share me on a yacht with up to three other crew women (or screw girls as they came to refer to themselves as), she knew it was her competitive advantage; one she played for all it was worth, and still does to offset any advantage she might feel Liddy has with the extra maturity she brings to our emotional relationship. But beyond that, her former abusive partner made a point of making her feel frumpy and ugly. Until she escaped him, she had not the slightest inkling of her attractiveness, so for Amy feeling truly attractive and beautiful was a completely new and pleasurable experience she chose to immerse herself completely in.

Since finally emotionally casting off the oppressive downbeat burden her former partner had imposed on her and discovering both her inner and physical beauty, she has raised to a fine art dressing herself in a way that attracts the male eye. She delights in basking in the male attention her physical beauty attracts and she relishes her ability to twist any male around her little finger, reduce them to jelly and get them to do whatever she desires. And yet, she does it with such genuine charm, grace and kindness that no -one, not even other women, resent her for it.

And just for me, she pays no less attention to her intimate clothing; those few items that are the last to come off - or not come off, given another of Amy's little peculiarities - before we engage in passionate sex. Her favourites are her bikinis. Still worn by Amy whenever it's warm enough and often as underwear. What all the screw girls called their 'fuck me' bikinis because they were specifically chosen and worn - when we wore anything on the yacht - to keep my testosterone up and me in a near constant state of arousal in the hope that would help me meet their not insubstantial sexual needs.

Much more subtle than mere stringy thongs and postage stamp sized nipple covering, they teased, highlighted and suggested while still being adequate to perform their role as actual clothing. They were and are certainly minimal. Pants that aren't quite wide enough at the front to completely cover her mons, leaving little strips of delightful mons flesh between the leg seam and her thigh and Brazilian cut at the back in a way that highlights her shapely bottom, not just acts as bum crack floss. Tops that show under boob, side boob and cleavage but still support and highlight her breasts and both made of gossamer like material that more than hint at the delights that lay beneath.

Why Ellen's and Issie's husbands are so tolerant of them still wearing their fuck me outfits and flirting with me whenever we get together or they crew on the yacht in a race with me, always puzzled me; and did so even after Ellen admitted her husband knew he got the best sex of the week after a day spent on the yacht with the screw girls, their partners and me and was himself inclined to end up jizzing all over Ellen's fuck me bikinis that night before taking them off her and really getting down to business for another round.

Initially, in her naivety, Amy didn't realise how often she'd attract persistent suitors with her glowing beauty. At first, a little overwhelmed, she'd just retreat into the centre of the group of other screw girls who were and remain her best friends. But even there, she's learnt to charmingly divert the excessive attention; making it clear she's in a committed relationship and completely unavailable while still making the suitor feel special enough to satisfy his ego.

But I've been diverted. Regular readers of the Unexpected Threesome series know all this already. Where were we?

Ah yes; the onset of the Wuhan Virus and Liddy being trapped overseas.

At first Amy enjoyed having me to herself. It wasn't just the additional intimacy of sex when she was the only other person in the house. After all, because Liddy worked night shifts at the hospital where she was a doctor, she often slept in a separate bed and her sexual needs were usually satisfied by two or three times a week. So Amy had plenty of one on one time with me. Surprising though it was to me, part of her enjoyment with Liddy being away was, I'd suppose you'd call it, having sole possession of me while we were out and about and by virtue of that, being able to enjoy more public displays of affection.

As a threesome, we tended to be quite inclusive. If we went shopping, it was often the three of us. And I'd have to admit, in those circumstance, Amy was often assumed by others to be our child - or at least Liddy's child. She had the same figure as Amy (even if Liddy's breasts are surgically enhanced), the same skin and same hair. Even her facial features were similar. It was only their accents - Amy's understated refined British and Liddy's New Yorker - that might have raised doubts. Occasionally we might all hold hands, but Amy wanted to be able to more positively lay claim to me.

Plus she got a chance to be taken out to romantic dinners more often.

But she found there were downsides. Her abusive partner had essentially locked her up and closed down any social avenues for her. Now freed, Amy had refound her extroverted, outgoing nature. Before the virus closedown, she might have been able to organise dates with the rest of the Screw Girls and other of the innumerable friends she'd made without the slightest effort since she'd settled down in Australia. But there was still something missing. She'd actually enjoyed the intimacy of having another women in the house; more so because Liddy too had suffered a period of domestic violence, giving them a natural affiliation. And surprisingly, she started missing the group sex.

Of course, once the virus close down started, she had to work online from home and her world suddenly closed in, then Liddy's absence really made a difference.

On line socialisation is just not the same; especially for someone as tactile as Amy had become.

For Amy, there could only be one outlet. Sex. Once a day quickly became three times a day. She'd sit at her desk in her bikini working and then hunt me out when she took a break for lunch and again as soon as she'd finished work for the day. I couldn't help wonder, as she dealt in her most professional manner with a client just after lunch, whether they could even picture the fact the woman they were talking to had just finished screaming her guts out through multiple orgasms and was sitting at her desk in a tiny bikini whose crotch was now wet with a combination of her juices and the discharge of my cum. Even if she had to do Facetime, she'd just slip a blouse over her bikini top, but the pants were still no less tiny and damp.

Add to that the morning sex which had always been our morning routine and I'd have to say my testosterone level was only just keeping up with Amy's demands. It wasn't that she didn't still have a powerful effect on me when she teased me and flaunted herself at me, but with her working all day, her available tease time to sex time ratio was running a bit close to the mark.

But Amy wasn't the only cause of sexual complications the virus caused.

When Liddy first went away, our daily calls were pretty tame. The sort of 'how are you', 'how's everyone' standard conversation you have when people are away. Of course the birth of the baby gave whole new lines of conversation, but still, they quickly were reduced to the same repetitive banality. I never was very good at these sort of things. Fortunately Amy sat in on the calls with me and she and Liddy could be relied on to establish and long and entertaining conversation and banter to fill in for my inadequacies.

I'd noticed when Liddy had packed to leave, she'd included her old sex toys. The one's she had on her previous yacht before she'd transferred to mine and become one of the Screw Girls. She hadn't had any need for them since, and even less need since we'd been ashore and she'd decided her ambition in life was to work through with me the Kama Sutra and every other sex manual she could find to make up for the fact the missionary position was the only sex she'd had for the first 30 years of her adult life. I will admit, some of the positions were just not suitable for our age, so we skipped them. And let's just say, others weren't our thing.

But as the time away drew longer, I at first detected something of a hesitation by Liddy towards the end of our calls. It was as if she wanted to say something but didn't have the courage. I started to worry she was trying to tell me she never wanted to come back and we were heading in the direction of what amounted to a divorce. I didn't get the sense of a falling out; I simply worried that the time with her family in the States had made her realise she wanted that more than me.

And that worried me. I valued my relationship with Liddy as much as that with Amy. Amy was right that Liddy's competitive advantage was that she was closer to my age and we shared so much in common through sharing that time on the planet - even if it had been in different countries.

The issue was driving me crazy. Eventually as Liddy went into a serious hesitation as we were starting to end a call, I found the courage to ask her; bracing myself for the bad news.

"Liddy, is there something you're trying to talk about? You seem to be holding back."

Even over Skype I could see her blush. It told me it was serious. I gulped in painful anticipation as I prepared for her answer and she visibly fumbled to get words out.

"I'm desperately missing our sex. Can we think about experimenting with some virtual sex together?"

I nearly fell on the floor laughing; as much in relief as amusement. But I had to suppress most of my merriment because I certainly wasn't laughing at Liddy. I recovered my composure enough to ask, with as straight a face as I could...

"What do you have in mind?"

I saw Liddy turn to the side...

"Just a second."

She got up and disappeared from view. I heard a door close and a latch operated before she returned in front of me.

"I don't know, but I somehow want you involved. I've been seeing to my own needs like I did on the yacht before I joined you, but it just completely lacks any intimacy."

I looked at her. Liddy was as much one of the Screw Girls as the younger ones and dressed herself as such; maybe more so now, since she had a vested interest in the outcome. She was dressed in the tight leggings and figure hugging plunging neck t shirts she wore in cooler weather at home. I'd noticed she'd made an effort to dress for me for each of our calls; although whether that was just for me or because her wardrobe had little else in it, I couldn't be sure. I cast an eye across to Amy sitting next to me before blurting out...

"Stand up and turn around for me."

Liddy complied; putting her arms out to the side as she slowly revolved in front of me. The view I had was from the top of her knees to just above where her nipples rested inside her shirt. It was easy to admire her figure. Just the smallest tummy bulge interfered with the slim line of her torso from where her t shirt was drawn in tightly under her breasts to where a slight camel toe hinted at the crease that lay beneath. As she turned, the shapely line of her bottom came into view; the expensive yoga pants she was wearing drawn into her bum crack to highlight the shape of her cheeks.

I wasn't entirely sure why I'd asked her to do that. Maybe it was a way for me to reengage in her sexuality; just to have a perve so to speak, as a form of foreplay.

"Can you take off your shirt?"

Liddy took it off, revealing a familiar skimpy red bralet. Liddy's breasts were probably a c cup, but being, shall we say, not what nature gave (or failed to give) her, didn't really need any support. At home, she often went braless or just wore one of her small bikini tops as one. But if she had to go out, especially in a professional context, wore a bralet like that one; as much to suppress the nipple display as anything - although they only partly succeeded in doing that.

The red was her seduction colour. So it seemed she had dressed prepared, just lacking the courage to start it all.

Amy chipped in...

"Liddy, would you like me to leave?"

"No, I'd like you to stay. In fact, as I thought about this, I wondered if it might work better if you played an active role so to speak."

I looked at Amy who looked back at me. My interpretation of that was that Amy and I were basically going to create a live sex show for Liddy to masturbate to. I didn't think there was any doubt Amy thought the same.

Amy was still in one of the fuck me bikinis, so I thought I'd better reduce Liddy to the same state of dress...

"Can you take your leggings off now?"

Liddy laid on the floor in front of the computer camera and lifted her hips as she slipped her leggings off her body to reveal the tiny sexy red string sided microfiber briefs that matched her bralet.

Amy chipped in again...

"Liddy, I'm going to take Ned's t shirt off."

Amy and I had been sitting out at the pool before we came in for the call, so I had nothing more on than the t shirt I'd slipped over my racing briefs type swimmers to make the call.

"Hey Liddy, he'd got boner in his speedos already."

"Give him a full horizontal and let me see it."

Amy made me stand up, slipped her hand down the inside of my swimmers and pushed my erection out horizontal; making sure it was captured there by the way the stretchy material sheathed it. As she withdrew her hand, she slid it along the material covering the upper surface of my shaft, making it surge powerfully, stretching out the material further as it struggled unsuccessfully to return to the vertical.

"That's a sight I've been missing seeing."

The reason the full horizontal has a name is because it was one of the standard prick teasing ploys the Screw Girls used on the yacht and Amy and Liddy since. Indeed, on the yacht, there was almost a competition to see who could induce the best one; but it wasn't always a precursor to sex, often just a testosterone building game.

"Do you want me to lay Amy down in front of the camera and play with her?"

"Yes. That's how I thought it might work."

We set the laptop up on the floor. Amy laid down between me and the laptop at I distance I thought would give Liddy a view of her from her neck to upper thighs. I squatted next to her on the side away from the laptop; trying to make sure Liddy had a good view of the full horizontal.

I watched as Liddy did the same at her end. The view we had was a bit truncated; only going down as far as the top of her panties.

"Liddy, can you move further back a bit?"

Liddy complied, creating the view of her that I was trying to give her of Amy.

"That's good Liddy. What can you see of Amy?"

"From the bottom of her chin to about half way down her thighs."

I reached over and pulled the laptop just a smidgen towards us to shorten her perspective, aware as I did that Liddy would have got a view down the stretched out drawstring of my swimmers at the flesh of the hardened base of my erection.

"Is that a better framed view?"

"I liked everything I saw."

"Good."

It was at this point I had to remember who I was really pleasuring here. Amy is inclined to like her bikini left on, certainly through a lot of foreplay and just occasionally right through the sex. Liddy is definitely a get naked and down to it person. I looked down at Amy's breasts, framed perfectly by the small burnt orange slide tri bikini top that moulded itself tightly over about a third of their flesh. Already her nipples were towering peaks pushing up the thin unlined material. Tempting though it was to play with them as they were, I angled this towards Liddy's needs.

I slipped my hand under Amy's back and found one of the tie strings, pulling it to release the knot. Then I pulled the top off her breasts and over her head, the long slender strings trailing in its wake.

"As you can see, I've taken Amy's top off."

I watched as Liddy arched her back to get a hand around to release the clasp of her bralet, then slipped the shoulder straps off her arms to expose her breasts.

"Just a second guys, there's some things I'm going to need."

Liddy sat up and disappeared from view. She placed some objects out of our line of visions, fiddling with them for a few moments before lying back down.

"OK, ready now."

I decided there was no point telling Liddy what I was doing to Amy when she could see that for herself. But I did want her to know...

"So Liddy, I'm going to start doing stuff, but you can direct this. Just tell me if you want something different."

I felt Amy's hand wack me on the bottom.

"So you're just 'doing stuff' are you, not making love to us."

I smirked but otherwise ignored her as I stared down at her beautiful breasts.

I brought a hand across to start playing with a nipple; watching as Liddy played with one of her own. Already tightened, Amy's nipple grew further into a hard jutting edifice, sitting on the raised plinth of her puffy areola.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,235 Followers
12