A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 10

Story Info
The aftermath of Amy's defeat of Frank's attack plays out.
6.6k words
4.85
3.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned picks up the narration of this story.

For those of you who missed it, chapter 9 was (against my preference) posted on the "Non-Consent" site. It can be found on my list of stories or here https://literotica.com/s/a-threesome-in-a-covid-19-world-ch-09

Chapter 9 tells the story of how Amy has been attacked by her previous abusive partner wielding a knife with an intention to rape and kill her; and maybe Ned as well.

Instead she has beaten him off and put him in hospital and jail. The story picks up in the aftermath of that.

.....................

Everyone was traumatised by Frank's attempt to rape and kill Amy.

Ellen and I, and even Liddy in the US, have trouble sleeping at night thinking about how close we came to losing her. Her many friends and work mates now visit and cluck protectively around her so much she occasionally complains it's hard for her to get time to have me to herself for some wild sex let alone get her work done.

And my sexual interactions with her are inhibited by... I'm not sure how to put it... a concern that she must be put off men and sex by what happened to her.

The only one seemingly not traumatised, is Amy. Far from it. She seems to have grown stronger and more confident as a result of it. And as for having sex with me, if anything her demands are more intense; something she both knows and openly admits.

Partly she says it's because fucking me with the passion she feels for me is the best punishment she can think of for Frank. She'd like to video every time we make love and send it to him in jail; having the warders strap him down and force him to watch it. She thinks it would churn up his narcissistic brain until it self-destructs if there was such an option. Personally, I think it's probably better that's not an option. But I can understand where she's coming from.

Partly, she admits, it's because she's on a high. The high of a sense of achievement that's far more consuming than any drug could give you and sex is a celebratory outlet for that high.

I am completely in awe of her. I've always loved her deeply, but now there's something else, something even stronger than the passion I felt for her. An enormous admiration and pride certainly, but it's far more powerful and emotional than that. I can think of no word in the English language range of emotions that adequately covers it. It's a sort of super love.

I wish I could contain it at a mere emotional level -- something I only feel internally. But it's a more whole body experience than that. Embarrassingly so.

Amy, when she runs around in those tiny bikinis of hers, has always generated some physical effect on me when she's within visual range. And given she has a beauty that transcends both any man's idealisation and sexualisation of true beauty, that's only human. But before it was just a fullness and mild swelling of my manhood; at least until she made it clear she's interested in some physical interaction -- which for Amy was not infrequently.

Now my feelings all too often generate a full boner; something that greatly amuses Amy and she seems all too often to want to take advantage of.

I've always had this pheromoneal connection with Ellen which, for different reasons, has a similar effect when she's nearby. But the effect Amy has on me now is way more powerful than even that; much I'd have to say, to Amy's delight.

I'm at an age where many men would be needing Viagra just to get it up. Amy and Ellen have longed seemed to generate within me something that is more than a Viagra substitute.

What Amy is doing to me at the moment is like overdosing on it. It feels like it will make my cock explode somewhat like that scene in Monty Python where the fat guy has one chocolate wafer too many and bursts like a balloon over the whole restrauent. Fortunately, in reality, it's unlikely to go that far and the feeling of the skin of my aroused manhood apparently being stretched to new levels of inflation carries with it a rather pleasant sensation; multiplied many times over as it explores the inner sanctum of Amy's body.

But really, from the first night, everyone's feelings had been destabilised by what happened.

Ellen was probably the worst affected.

She was almost inconsolable.

It has always been something of a routine as we settle in for bed that I gave each of the girls, one on either side of me, a prolonged, full body, naked, hug, kiss and cuddle, doing first one and then turning to the other on the opposite side. Sometimes it turns into sex -- especially if for whatever reason it's been a bit of a sex free day -- but that's not the intention of it, because very few days are actually sex free before bedtime.

On that first night, Amy climbed into bed first, with me climbing in alongside her.

Instead of Ellen, who'd been showing her pain all afternoon, joining us on her side of the bed, she came around to Amy's side and asked if she could give her a hug. Amy lay on her back and stretched her arms out to Ellen, accepting her invitation.

Even in the circumstances of the day, there was something erotic about watching Ellen lay flat down on top of Amy. Both of them were completely naked, and I watched as Ellen straddled Amy's legs and effectively rolled herself down on top of her. I watched as their mons came together, getting the briefest look at Amy's raised one compressed by Ellen's as her weight came upon in. As she continued to ease herself down, their breasts collided; initially nipple to nipple until Ellen moved sideways a smidgen to let them interlock like the teeth of a gearbox. That left her head face down in the pillow alongside Amy's as Ellen's hands caressed Amy's hair and cheek as a prelude to slipping her hands under Amy for a tight embrace.

The girls, but especially Ellen and Amy, have long since lost any reticence or embarrassment about close, naked, physical contact. Indeed, our group sex when we have it is facilitated by the girls being willing to stimulate each other and be stimulated in return. They've sometimes even teased or tried to arouse me by putting on a pretty good show of girl on girl action.

Ellen had no intention of her action being sexual; instead she was looking to give and receive comfort through intimacy. I doubt she had the slightest inkling of how sexualised I found her mounting of Amy. But as soon as she lay down on Amy, she started crying her eyes out.

For all her hard and confident exterior, Ellen is by nature a sensitive young lady. I've seen her go to tears before. Sometimes happy ones, such as at the birth of each of her daughters which I was privileged to be one of the first to attend, but also sad ones. The night she last slept with me before taking up with her soon to be husband was one. But far more tragic was the death and funeral of her husband.

And as they do, Ellen's tears soon degenerated into a heaving, bawling flood, her whole body wracked by her heaving chest.

I looked at Amy, half expecting her to be triggered into something similar. Instead I just found a look of concern on her face as she tried to comfort Ellen, she now running her hands through Ellen's hair as she spoke gentle words of kindness and understanding to her.

As Ellen's distress continued and the bed almost shook with her heaving, Amy looked across to me with raised eyebrows, wondering what she should do. I had nothing to offer her.

But to show Amy hadn't lost her sense of humour, as her own body started to be shaken by the effect of Ellen's on top of her and with Ellen lying flat on her; their breasts intertwined and their mounds pressed one to the other, she grinned slyly and raised her eyes to attract my attention to the hand she held above Ellen's head. Their I found her middle finger raised upright and being jerked upwards, indicating it was almost like making love to Ellen.

But it was a momentary distraction from Amy's desire to comfort and soothe Ellen. Eventually Ellen stopped heaving, then stopped crying and she and Amy had a bit of discussion about it all until Ellen found herself saying...

"I'd better get off you and let you get to sleep."

As Ellen took her place on the other side of me, I turned towards her and gave her our goodnight kiss and cuddle. I'd deliberately left Amy until last so I could spend more time with her.

As I snuggled up to her, she was direct in telling me what she really wanted...

"Ned, penetrate me, hug and kiss me for a while, and then give me a good fucking. Sort of go the animal, but with a bit more loving than lust. In fact, that's what I want. Make beautiful love to me."

I already had an erection. I always get one as we get into bed and I go through the evening routine. This one started out as no different from the ones I'd had every other night of sharing my bed with them. But as Amy demanded sex I experienced for the first time that sense of an overstretched cock that would accompany my interactions with Amy for quite some time.

Sex was the last thing I expected her to ask for. But with she having made her needs known, my body evidently thought it appropriate to express my enhanced love for her with an enhanced (from my perspective) erection.

Amy didn't allow time for discussion or debate. She reached between our bodies and guided my erection into her...

"Gee, it's hard. Feels a bit thicker too. Have you been taking something?"

The best I could come up with was a corny response...

"Only an overdose of love and admiration for you."

"Flattery will get you a damn good fuck."

I couldn't believe this was a girl who'd only a few hours ago had to fight her way out of a life threatening situation. But then she added...

"You know why I want this, don't you?"

I remembered back half a decade to when we were at a regatta at Hamilton Island. It was a time I was seriously wanting Amy to consider whether she should hitch herself to someone as old as me by going out and flirting with, and even -- not to put too fine a point on it -- screwing some of the young studs that sort of event attracts.

Almost reluctantly, she did. And while she found no inspiration in it to abandon me, at least I thought she'd given it a decent go.

But the thing was, every time another guy's erection came anywhere near her vagina, she'd want me to penetrate or have sex with her afterwards. She described it as me reclaiming what was rightfully mine. Something half between a cleansing of it by my sperm and a taking back of possession.

It was far from a concept I supported, pointing out it was hers and hers alone to do with as she pleased; although that's not to say I didn't bend to her desires.

It was her Rumspringa as we called it -- equivalent to the Amish tradition of letting their teenagers run wild in the outside world before committing to the strictures of the religion. But regarding it as such, as a momentary anomaly to her love for me, Amy had subsequently put it in a box, never to be thought of again. As far as she was concerned it had never happened. It was another girl doing it. I was the only guy who'd ever made true love to her.

Now certainly wasn't the time to bring it up; but she was clearly asking me to accept the principle of a cleansing fuck.

I knew the answer, but wasn't sure how to safely express it. With Amy, I find directness is the best approach...

"A cleansing fuck to remove the taint of Frank?"

She grinned at me...

"Spot on. So put your heart and love into it."

She hesitated, then added...

"By the way, you weren't there when I had to give the police the full story. I want you to know, he never got to penetrate me. He just got as far as doing a lot of jerking of his erection against the gusset of my bikini pants as he rubbed it on my upper thighs."

I didn't know whether to smile or cry as Amy seemingly expressed concern that I might judge her on how far Frank had gone. I nearly did break down and cry. How do I respond in a way that demonstrates my only concern as to how far he got is how much it affected her...

"Amy, my only concern is for you. I love you and admire you all the more for what you achieved today. How far Frank got doesn't affect that one iota."

Even as I spoke, Amy was guiding my erection to between her legs and into her body. The conversation had left her more than enough time for her arousal to prepare for my manhood's insertion into her body; she was wet and fully receptive.

Whether my shaft was bigger or just harder didn't affect the ease with which her body accepted it, but it certainly affected how it felt to me. Its flesh was more sensitive to the sensation of being inside her and seemed to press more firmly on her vaginal walls, even as we just cuddled on full penetration.

I couldn't resist the temptation to repeatedly, pleasurably surge it as we cuddled together, the warmth and feminine feeling of Amy's skin delightfully in contact with me from our toes to the cheek I held against hers.

Amy whispered in my ear...

"You know the thing that scared me most?"

I stroked her hair...

"No, what?"

"His threat to kill you."

"Amy, I would have willing died a thousand deaths to protect you. I'm mortified I wasn't here to do so, even if that was part of his deliberate planning. It's going to take a lifetime for me to forgive myself for that."

It seemed Amy's emotions were being stirred even by just talking about the day. Normally we might have kissed and cuddled for twenty minutes or so before she called for me to take things further. For her, penetrative cuddles provide a whole battery of pleasurable outcomes; although the one she likes the most comes from having read that if we maintain a static penetration, her hormones in the form of copulins invade my shaft and pass down it to affect my glands in a way that binds me closer to her wishes; as if that was even necessary.

But now, after just a few moments, she rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her...

"Make beautiful love to me."

What I've found in this polygamous relationship is that I have to let the girls control the narrative. Let them initiate sex and control it. For that we've needed to develop an understanding they're allowed to be quite explicit about their needs and desires.

That in turn has developed some shorthand ways of expressing it.

The 'go the animal' Amy spoke of earlier, to a certain extent, flows from the very fact they initiate sex. Without me occasionally jumping them and ripping their clothes off (or whatever little they might be wearing), they felt deprived of a sense of being lusted over by me. In a monogamous relationship, that might or might not be an issue. In a polygamous one, where each individual wants to feel her share of being lusted over -- if not in a competitive way, at least in a reassuring way - it proved to be critical.

So 'go the animal' is basically me imposing my raw male lust upon their bodies. Usually in a missionary position, I'm called upon to forget the niceties of being a considerate male lover and, without putting too fine a point on it, unleash my lust to fuck the arse off them. For different reasons relating to their specific bodies, it's still capable of generating some powerful orgasms in the girls.

'Make beautiful love' is sort of the opposite. Still in a dominant missionary position, express my love for them through prolonged intimate, tactile sex.

As I rolled on top of Amy, I cast my glance across to Ellen, now lying in the bed, facing us, one body width away.

Sometimes the girls want group sex, but as often as not, it's individual sex they prefer. If that happens while the others are out -- or at least out of sight -- great. But there simply are times that doesn't occur, so one get to watch while the other gets fucked.

The glance at her has a meaning too...' Are you willing to sit this out, or do we make it a group thing?' Clearly tonight Amy was entitled to some personal attention and it didn't surprise me when Ellen waved off my glance.

It's funny. It took a while to get there. But now, having made that unspoken enquiry, any inhibition about making love while another just looks on and watches has long since gone. Otherwise we wouldn't have been able to make our relationships works as well as they do.

I looked back at Amy and was almost surprised by the way she was grinning up at me. The rest of us are in a depressive slump but she's on a seeming high. I once again became aware of just how hard and stretched my manhood felt inside her. Fully penetrated, I could especially feel the firmness of my flesh where it pushed against the front of her vaginal opening; couldn't resist the desire to screw it round and push it in even harder, even though I thought I could feel her cervix being touched up by the tip of it.

I stroked her hair as I expressed feeling I'd given no shortage of vent to already today...

"God Amy I love you. I'm so proud of you and in awe of you. Even sexually, you've raised my desire for you to new heights. You are one of the most incredible women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in this world."

She smiled more broadly up at me as she stroked my hair and kissed my check, bearing down on my erection as a signal for me to do something with it...

"And I love you even more after today too. It was the thought of you and Ellen being exposed to his threats that made me more determined than ever that he shouldn't carry out his plan. You were my inspiration every moment he was here."

I started screwing my erection around inside her; short, slow withdrawals and thrusts. Just enough to stimulate both her and me. Me, especially because of the overfilled hardness of my erection. Amy because she's in that small percentage of women who can actually get vaginal orgasms and it's often a good way of stimulating her to a cervical orgasm too.

But this was not meant to be a rushed process. My hands caressed her hair, cheeks and sometimes down to her breasts as I told her over and over in different ways how beautiful, sexy, clever, confident and wonderful she was and how much I loved and admired her.

None of it was anything but the truth. But I also knew it was her best antidote against Frank; and above all my expressions of love for her were the best medicine for what he'd put her through.

Periodically Amy lifted her head against mine with a hand to the back of my head, brushing her cheeks against mine, giving me a little kiss and relaxing back on the bed to let me continue to pleasure her with beautiful loving.

Sometimes I'd allow my desire to play with her breasts to momentarily set aside the more masculine part of our lovemaking and I'd bend my head down to suck briefly on her sensitive and oh so sexy nipples.

It was during the second time I was doing that Amy came for the first time; moaning out loud, but not yet screaming.

With Amy, her orgasms produce a flood of oxytocin in her body that apart from highlighting the love sensation of sex, increases her involvement, and by that her arousal; multiplying the effect of every subsequent stimulation of her body. There are days it produces almost a runaway train effect; orgasm follows orgasm, with her screaming getting louder, until like a train derailment, she pulls away with what she call a 'broken vagina' -- one stimulated to the point the orgasms continue without any further stimulation by me and she simply can't take any more.

Normally that only happens with what the girls now call a g spot banger. It doesn't stop Amy from wanting them -- she loves getting to that state -- but it does make for a strange ending; especially if I haven't cum yet. Still, Amy gives great head, so it's rarely a problem.

But as a second orgasm quickly followed the first and her moans grew exponentially louder, I started to wonder if the heightened sensations of that day's events weren't going to cause us to break her vagina with what is usually the most gentle, romantic sex.

12