A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 13

Story Info
The reason for Amy's heightened sexuality is revealed.
6.5k words
4.79
3.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since the last chapter of this story was published. Ned as you will recall is in a polygamous relationship with Amy, Ellen and Liddy; the latter being trapped in her native New York by COVID lockdowns.

Amy's former abusive lover managed to find her and attack her with an attempted rape at knife point, as a prelude to actually killing her. But she fought him off; impressively putting him firstly in hospital and then in jail.

But there has been more than a little fall out from that. Completely in awe of what she did, Ned finds himself even more aroused by Amy's presence than he was before. And Amy's sexuality seems heightened, rather than repressed.

This story has been sitting, not quite completed, nearly since the last one was published as I again considered whether the whole story line had jumped the shark.

But it does bring together the previous threads and explain them. So I thought I would publish it.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Amy's generic request for me to play the role of pinning her struggling body down and cut her clothing off for my carnal pleasure, when she gave me certain signals, had left me hoping I wouldn't be asked to do that any time soon. When she told me she'd mentioned it to Ellen and the au pair too least they think her vocal protests were real, my heart sank. I knew Amy well enough to know she had no such delay in mind.

For me, it seemed too soon after Frank's attack on her. Way, way too soon. It seemed to me that it needed to be completely divorced from those recent events.

But clearly, that's not the way Amy was thinking. Indeed the opposite. For her, as I was to come to realise, it was therapy.

I was thankful that the first day, after that unusual request from Amy, had passed normally enough.

Normally enough if you set aside my extreme sexual response to her presence and the girls heightened sexuality. It seemed that, with only a slight degree of hyperbole, from the moment I got up until the moment I went to bed -- and probably right through the night -- I was carry this skin stretching erection. It might subside if Amy wasn't in my immediate presence and I wasn't thinking of her; but that wasn't all that often. And it was compounded by the fact that Ellen, with the slightest bit of flaunting -- at which she excelled - somehow could keep me at my aroused best, even in Amy's absence.

So yes, for that morning, the threesome romp before we got up was normal enough, even if my ejaculation into Ellen didn't cause my erection to subside. It might, in the strange situation I was in, even be regarded as a bow to normality that Amy, in riding that same erection for a considerable period in a state of near continuous orgasm after Ellen had taken the cum shot, wasn't able to extract another.

Not to be denied her own cum shot, it was normal enough that Amy, after returning home mid-morning from a bit of shopping, dressed in a cleavage displaying mini sheath dress, bent low enough while putting the shopping away in front of my already erection displaying self, to disclose that she was commando underneath. And that was merely a prelude to her dragging me into the bedroom for a prolonged session of what the girls call a g spot banger; where they lie on the bed with their hips elevated in front of my kneeling self so that my thrusts rake firmly across their g spot.

And it wasn't all that outside the realm of normal that later in the afternoon Ellen pressed her gorgeous bikini clad body against me as we crossed paths in the hallway as the limit to her foreplay before I was guided into a nearby room to go the animal on her.

On the morning in question, I woke to find myself deeply penetrated into Amy, my nose under her check absorbing the delightful feminine aroma of her body, my lower hand cupping her breast - with her nipple extended between my fingers - and my upper arm over her slim waist.

I didn't really recall how I'd got there.

The way her mucus had glued my shaft into position in her vagina, suggested I'd been there for a while.

But that was part of my 'normal' these days too. My late wife always wanted to be left undisturbed in her sleep. Quite reasonably, a sleep disturbing cuddle wasn't always appreciated. Ellen and Amy have different views. They sometimes like to drift off to sleep with me penetrated in them, sometimes instigate it during the night when they find me with a night erection; which is most of the time. It's now so routine they can do it while barely waking me.

I cogitated on what I should do. I had reached that stage of wakefulness that left me restless and, absence the presence of two sexually compelling young naked female bodies in my bed, wanting to get up.

I could just lie there and stare at them, or in this case Amy. But, while it wouldn't be right to say the sight grows less compelling, it doesn't entirely solve my restlessness.

Or, with a modicum of pleasuring myself in her vagina, I could wake Amy up and trigger a full on sexual experience; almost inevitably a lengthy one involving both of them in a proper threesome.

Like the day before, whatever I did first thing in the morning, there'd inevitably be additional requests for one on one sex during the day, and since that was my preference, I certainly wouldn't be depriving myself by sneaking out of bed without waking them.

I slowly arched my back to pull my head out from under her cheek; far enough to get a delightful vista of her face and breasts. Involuntarily, my manhood surged inside her body. The temptation to proceed to induce a climax in myself was pretty strong.

Ellen might be your Nordic Supermodel, but there's something far more sexually provocative about Amy. Her sweet, soft, alluring face, her flawless light olive skin, gorgeous, sun bleached auburn hair cascading over her shoulder and across her upper chest and of course her perfect breasts with their sexually suggestive nipples. There is much more below that, but that was the limit of my vista as I laid there, combined with which was my incredible admiration for her; especially in the way she handled Frank.

My manhood and balls were strongly suggesting they wanted to empty themselves into her. Preferably right now.

But I knew my morning would be simpler if I didn't.

Slowly I lifted my arm over and off her waist and withdrew from her; feeling the mucus binding ripped away like streamers from an old time ship departure. My hard erection thumped back against my stomach, as if reprimanding me for the missed opportunity.

Then, as I had done on so many mornings, I crawled between the resting figures of my two naked, fully exposed lovers, up and over the head of the bed. Tip toeing down to the foot of it, I picked up the fresh pair of speedos I'd laid out last night and pulled them on, stretching the front up to encapsulate the tower of my erection.

Quite quickly, the juices and fluids Amy had deposited on it permeated the thin material, causing strange patterns of damp stains up the length of the tightly stretched material, culminating in a pool of pre-cum soaking through the top.

I normally savour my morning erections, often taking as they do, quite a while to settle down after I get out of bed; and even longer if the girls get up and tease it before it's had a chance to deflate.

But I could sense, as I had before I'd got up, that my heightened sexual response that accompanied my overwhelming admiration for Amy in the way she had dealt with Frank's assault on her was still active. That skin stretching erection wasn't going anywhere quickly. Not bad of itself, but terribly embarrassing and frankly quite disconcertingly inappropriate given the source of it.

When she got up a little while later, Amy, now aware my sudden hyper-arousal was caused by her, greeted me with a simple...

"You're a bit randy again today..." as she went about getting her breakfast, leaving me doubled over in frustration as I watched her lithe, skimpily clad body go about her morning routine.

Ellen, as she came into the kitchen a little after that, well aware of the underlying cause but willing to turn it to her own satisfaction, backed me against the kitchen bench, pushed herself against me and slipped her hand inside the stretched out leg elastic of my speedos, cupping my balls as she whispered...

"I've got a very busy morning, but I hope you can save me some of that for the afternoon."

For a couple of hours, the girls were in fact very busy; Ellen getting her daughters off to day care before settling down to her on line medical practice, Amy setting up for her day online in her accounting practice. So Amy caught me a bit off guard when, as I passed through the hallway past our bedroom, she called me in to help her with something.

I found her with her butt facing me, bent deeply over the bed with her legs spaced well apart, seemingly trying to get some creases out of the centre of the half remade bed. The sensuous curving bulge of her gloriously shaped mons -- with a delightful crease running through it -- hung invitingly beneath her crotch.

I didn't recognise the bikini she had on, but its style was one the girls used to go for; one I always found very sexy. Instead of a mere whale's tail at the top of a narrow strip of material like many of the current ones, it had a ruched back with drew the cut away material deeply into her bum crack. I always compared the effect of them to being like a large butterfly had settled on her bum and simply merged with her flesh. And being a plain bright red, it looked scalding hot on her.

What had been a mild arousal quickly became a full, skin stretching erection in my speedos, of the type that had, well I was going to say plagued me in Amy's presence, but that seems a little judgmental, whatever -- since the day Frank disturbed our lives...

"Is that a new bikini?"

Without looking up or discontinuing her focus on the creases, she answered

"No, a really old one I haven't worn in ages."

'Oh', I thought. I looked around and there on the bedside table was a box cutter. Amy continued...

"Can you help me make the bed please?"

There were several strange things about that request, as indeed there were about Amy's seeming obsession with the creases. The first is that, unless we're changing sheets, we don't usually bother making the bed. It has a habit of being heavily used during the day for things other than sleeping; so it's a case of why bother since the sex activities have a tendency to trash it again anyway.

Secondly, with fitted sheets, it's an easy one person job to make it.

Finally, this isn't something Amy would be distracted from her practice for.

But of course, making the bed wasn't the real nature of her request. If I say I approached the next step with an anxious mind and an anxious cock, I wouldn't be wrong. But the anxieties were different. My mind was anxious about the whole process that faced me. It wasn't something I was all that comfortable with. My cock was just anxious to be in Amy's snatch.

I knew the first step Frank always took was to undress himself and display his erection as a form of intimidation. So behind Amy's back, I undid the drawstring of my speedos, eased the waistband over my towering erection and dropped them to the floor.

Then I took a step forward, dipped my erection to poke it between her legs and firmly into her crotch and grabbed her around the waist...

"Make it yourself you lazy slut."

Amy squealed. A rather convincing one for what was meant to be a game. Too many of those and I might not be able to sustain it. At the same time she wiggled out of my grip and threw herself on the bed to crawl across it, as if to make an escape.

I grabbed her feet as she tried to crawl away and pulled her back, still face down, lying down on her with my erection back between her legs to pin her there and suppress her legs thrashing about.

She wriggled, squirmed and tried crawling out from beneath my weight like you wouldn't believe...

"No, stop, don't."

It took every ounce of my rational brain not to just give up and surrender to those words. They were said with such determination. But of course, there was no mention of the safe word. Amy was a much better actor than Tash.

It was time for me to play my role...

"Yes, yes, yes. Surrender to me and you won't get hurt."

I tried pulling the lower bow on her triangle slide string tie bikini top, but she'd double knotted it. Amy never double knots her bikini ties. Clearly she intended to leave me no alternative but to cut it.

I somehow had to turn her struggling body over. Using shear force to pin her down, I somehow managed to flip her; although not without her taking a moment's opportunity to nearly slip out from under me, forcing me to pull her back again.

Having done that I pinned her with my full weight again, this time as I sat up on her thighs and bent my erection down to stick the tip of it back into Amy's crease.

As she squirmed under me -- including provocatively jerking her hips and crease against the tip of my erection -- I reached down to the side knots on her pants, only to find they were double knotted too.

I looked up at the bedside dresser with the box cutter on it. It was out of reach. It could wait for a moment. Clearly cutting her out of her clothing was part of Amy's fantasy, but we didn't need to rush it.

Still pinning her struggling body with my weight, I pulled aside the bikini triangle over her right breast and started sucking it. It was already tightened and jutting when I first brought my lips to it; the swollen areola plinth on which her nipples sat, combining to bring her nipples to a towering height.

Towering enough to take the areola between the lips and press the top of the nipple against the roof of my mouth to flick my tongue furiously against it.

Amy's incredibly sensitive to nipple stimulation.

She squirmed even more trying to push my head off it...

"Don't do that. You'll make me cum."

"You bet I will slut. You be a quivering, cum filled, broken mess by the time I'm finished with you. Broken by an excess of orgasms even your slutty body can't take."

It became a tussle of weight and strength as I continued to suck away. My weight pinning her down to an extent she could barely squirm under me and her strength insufficient (or maybe insufficiently applied) to push my head aside.

The tussle continued until I felt the strength of her fight lessen as she started to moan. Eventually her body relaxed as her moans got louder; culminating in an impressive orgasm.

I looked up again at the box cutter. I tried twisting my upper torso towards it as I reached out for it, but couldn't close the gap sufficiently and as soon as Amy felt the weight come off she started twisting herself out from under me again.

Except during her orgasm, she was unrelenting in playing the game to the max.

I put my arms tightly around her, pinned her legs together with mine and did a quick, 360 degree full roll towards the table; finding just enough room to end up back on top of Amy's body. Now easily taking the box cutter in my hand and making sure the blade was fully retracted, I rolled us back towards the starting point.

That was the easy part. Now I had to safely cut away her bikini.

It was too risky doing it lying down on her. I needed to be able to see what I was doing.

I sat up on her thighs again, putting my full weight down on them to keep her as pinned as her squirming body would permit and bending my erection down to keep it pushed into her crease where her clit lay underneath the thin material of her bikini pants. Then I rested my left hand firmly on her chest, pushing down on it too.

I suppose I could have just cut off her clothing and gone for it; lying down on her, penetrating her and going like crazy. But that seemed to bring the game that Amy wanted to a rather early conclusion.

Anyhow, the vista of her body under me had other temptations. Frank might have been a complete, murderous creep, but he had excellent taste in women and I was not immune to the same carnal temptations as attracted him.

Amy's mound bulged just above where the tip of my erection pushed firmly into her crease; perhaps the pressure of my swollen manhood exaggerating the bulge. The material which tried to cover it wasn't entirely successful, a delectable line of mons flesh running outside each leg hem. Through it ran a very damp recess in the material, more a concave dimple than a full camel toe, spread apart further by her aroused labia.

Teasingly leading up from the waistband of her swimmers was her plank flat, flawless, light olive skinned stomach, rippling with muscles and attracting the eye up to the rise of her chest, upon which sat the most glorious breasts I've ever had the pleasure to look upon, let alone play with. The C cup orbs are large for her light, slender frame, but not pendulous; firm, tautly skinned and still perky for her 35 years. And upon them sat the towering edifices of her jutting sexualised nipples; one still covered in the tiny triangle of her bikini top, the other exposed.

Amy was still squirming under me -- putting a lot of strength into trying to throw me off her thighs. At times it was like riding a bucking horse. It certainly vigorously moved the tip of my erection inside the crease of material I had pushed into her vulva. And all the while she was making rather too convincingly plaintive protests at the sexual invasion of her body.

As she kept struggling, I found it too tempting not to let her momentarily escape; if only for the pleasure of wrestling her back under me. I feigned a slight distraction and fumble from pinning her down. I was amazed at the strength that went into her action as she swept me off her with a two handed push to my upper body.

In a second she had rolled herself out from under me and was just starting to crawl across the bed before I could recover and grab her around her waist, quickly throwing myself on top of her back.

All in all, it was an interesting game. The two of us were using our strength, but always in a non-damaging way. A bruise-less wrestle, a bit like siblings might play. Of course, part of my role was to sexualise the fight; so once again the tip of my erection quickly found itself between her legs and pushing into her crease.

Amy had a more complex role to play; measuring the amount of resistance she wanted to put up against the fact the whole purpose of the game was to get her clothes cut off and her body royally fucked. She could draw it out or shorten it by adjusting how she fought and what she surrendered to.

Lying on her back again, as I wrapped my arms around her to try and control her to turn her over, I found them against her breasts in a way I hadn't planned but it was obvious in retrospect Amy had wriggled and squirmed in a way that put them there. And then wriggled and squirmed in a way that rubbed my forearms against her jutting nipples.

And after dutifully resisting me, I noticed that as I finally achieved the turn, she eased up the resistance at what would otherwise have been the point at which she was more likely to have broken free again -- where I had to reduce the pressure on her body to achieve the flip.

All in all, it was a rather pleasant and erotic diversion from the linear progression of the game. But soon enough we were back to where we were before her escape.

Fingering Amy is a uniquely pleasurable experience. Well, actually, that's not entirely fair. Ellen's enlarged clit makes fingering her a lot of fun too.

In Amy's case, it's the smooth, simple, low set symmetry of her porn star quality vulva and aroused labia that adds to the pleasure. And the distinct hard nub of her excited clit. That and how wet she gets as you do it. Your fingers could drown in her juices.

12