A Threesome in Paris

Story Info
Celebrating a business deal with a hot wife.
4.3k words
3.92
13.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, you can sense something big is going to happen before it does. The air feels electric. Colours seems that little bit more vivid. The clues are everywhere, if you're sensitive to them.

And on that night, this was enhanced by the fact we were in Paris, in August, on a beautifully warm night.

We were sitting in the open air in the mezzanine of a brasserie. It was a great venue with an amazing vibe, and busy that night, but not too crowded. Delicious smells of cooking carried on the air.

My wife Tiana got up to go to the bathroom, leaving myself and Topher at the table. I watched heads turn as Tiana made her way through the crowd. The French guys didn't play against stereotype as they ostentatiously checked her out. Realising I could see what they were up to, they would look away shame-faced, perhaps worried I'd head over in a rage.

I didn't mind. I liked the thought of guys thinking about Tiana while they fucked their girlfriends or wives later that night, or while they shot their loads stroking their cocks if they hadn't got lucky.

Tiana was wearing a summer dress that perfectly displayed her figure. If there's a sliding scale from "slut" all the way through to "respectable", then Tiana's outfit that evening landed right in the middle. It didn't leave a huge amount to the imagination, but then again, you needed to have a filthy imagination to appreciate it. I mean, I knew she wasn't wearing panties. I knew because she'd flashed her bare peachy ass at me as we were leaving the hotel. But nobody else knew... Unless they had a dirty enough mind to suspect.

Topher had followed my gaze, and was also eyeing Tiana has she made her way through the crowd.

"You are one lucky fucker," he said, before taking another swig of his beer.

"You think?" I said.

Topher raised his eyebrows in mock surprise.

"As if you've no idea!"

"I got lucky. She's out of my league."

"You shouldn't put yourself down. You're an incredible couple. Made for each other."

I nodded, then looked out from our balcony onto the crowds below. This was why it was such a great place to sit. If the conversation lulled, we could just spend some time people watching.

"The sex is mind-blowing, am I right?" continued Topher.

He laughed and a look of relief washed over his face when I laughed too.

He was crossing the line. In fact, he was so far over the line that he was in the next town along.

But, you know, we were several beers into the evening, and hadn't eaten anything yet.

Plus, this was just Topher being Topher.

My business partner of several years, we didn't socialise much. In some ways, I barely knew him.

But this trip to Paris was a spur-of-the-moment celebration of our closing the big deal back home. Topher's wife Marta was supposed to with us, but hadn't turned up for the flight. Maybe Topher would be seeking wife #4 very soon. Who knew? This was kinda why I didn't really want to get too close to him. Topher's life was somewhat wild, and somewhat fast. Certainly faster than mine would ever be. We worked well as business partners. That was enough for me.

"She's damn good in bed," I said, quietly. "She knows what she's doing."

Topher laughed again.

"You are so.... So buttoned-down!"

I didn't know how to reply, so I didn't. Topher looked down at the beer bottle.

"Me and Marta... We're having problems. You guessed as much, right? Been the same now for a few months. We still fuck. Hate fucking, I think they call it. But do you know what I have to do to get it up? To make my dick hard?"

I shook my head, somewhat worried as to what he might share next.

"I think of your woman."

My stomach did a flip.

"I think about Tiana kneeling in front of me and taking my cock. God damn, I want to cum on that woman's face."

Topher looked at me askance, as if asking for permission for something or other. Then he burst into laughter again.

"Oh man! Look at you! Are you actually blushing?"

My face felt warm, I guess.

I tried smiling, and I managed it. But what Topher didn't know was that my cock had started to get hard. He thought he was shocking me and, knowing Topher, he was doing it on purpose. But he didn't have a clue as to the thoughts he was stirring in my mind.

Accompanied by a smile that could melt granite, Tiana arrived back at the table. I scooted over on the bench seat we were sharing so she was alongside me again.

"Topher was telling me a few secrets about you," I said.

Tiana's eyes grew wide.

"You told him?" she said, staring at Topher.

Topher laughed, almost uncontrollably this time.

"I gotta go for a piss," he said, rising, before making his own way through the crowd.

Tiana's words had taken physical form and hung in the air above us.

"What the fuck was that?" I said, eventually.

"I'm sorry. I've been meaning to tell you for years."

"Tell me what?"

"Me and Topher were a thing before you met me. Not really a thing. More off than on."

I felt my face start to get warm again.

"How could you keep something like that secret?"

"It isn't like I could slip it into everyday conversation. Hey honey, can you get some apples from the store? Oh, and I slept with your business partner. Anyway, it's such a strange thing that it's hard to describe. When you introduced me to Topher all those years ago, he didn't recognise me. I've no idea why not. I was shocked but he... He genuinely believed he was meeting me for the first time. I mean, you know Topher. A different woman every night? I guess I was just one of them."

"He forgot about a whole fucking relationship?"

Tiana bit her lip.

"It wasn't a relationship. Do you know what I mean?"

"No!"

"Friends with benefits. Maybe once or twice a month he'd message me, or I'd message him. If we were both free, then..."

I started at the crowd below.

"Wow. But he obviously does know who you are now. Otherwise he wouldn't have laughed like that."

"Do you remember a meeting we had in the boardroom back in the office, about a year ago? You and Topher were there. I was there, and so was the accountant. We were talking about that funding application I'd helped you with."

I nodded.

"Well, that was when Topher realised. I walked in to the room and, I guess because I was in my dress suit, I must've looked that little bit different. I had my hair up, too. I could tell instantly he'd figured it all out. He looked shocked. Then a smile just expanded across his face. I looked back at him and nodded. Then I shook my head, and then it was his turn to nod. His face became blank. That was it. We haven't discussed it, ever."

"There's been nothing since?"

"Nothing. I mean, his attitude changed towards me after that. It was more like we were old friends. I was fine with that. It felt much easier. More honest."

"But you weren't honest with me!"

"The thing is... I have told you about him."

"When?"

Marta slipped the straw from her cocktail between her full lips.

"During sex. Mostly recently, the night before we left for Paris."

Now it was my turn to have wide eyes. While I was balls deep in her pussy, Marta had started to talk about guys she's fucked in the past. She'd told me about this one guy with an 8-inch cock who "knew how to use it to fuck my brains out". She had said she wished he was there, with his cock in her mouth, whilst I pounded her.

There might've been more to the story but I had instantly filled her pussy with cum.

I felt Tiana's hand on my thigh. It moved up to the outline of my hard cock beneath my jeans.

"Hmmm, yes, I thought so," said Tiana, sweetly, gently stoking the outline of the hardness.

I kissed her deeply, then spoke quietly into her ear.

"He said he thinks about you when he's fucking Marta. He fantasises about you on your knees in front of him as he cums on your face."

"My darling, I told you weren't the first to do that to me."

"Did he?"

"More often than not."

Topher appeared at the table again, and myself and Tiana rapidly decoupled as he took his seat.

"Now, what were we talking about?" he said. He genuinely appeared to have forgotten. It was probably the beer.

With a powerful and deep suck that a handful of lucky men in her life had experienced, Tiana swallowed what was left in her glass. I was surprised, because there had been a fair amount of liquid, and the bartender had merrily mixed it from several bottles that on their own were considered potent.

"Has Marta caught the later flight you mentioned?" she asked.

Topher looked up at the sky, as if to ask for assistance, then took a gulp of beer.

"No. She's still back home. We're 73% of the way to a divorce."

Tiana reached across and put her hand on Topher's.

"I'm so sorry."

Topher shrugged.

She kept her hand on his. I realised she was smiling. He reciprocated.

"I guess you're free to spend time with whoever you want," she said.

"I guess I am. Maybe later I'll look up an old friend."

Somebody passing by observing this scene might've suggested, "Va chercher une chambre!" -- that the two of them go get a room.

Tiana sprang back in her seat, sitting bolt upright. Topher made no secret of eyeing up the amazing breasts that were on proud display under that summer dress.

"Should we order?" she said, picking up the menu.

Topher's eyes moved from her, to me. He had the same expression of determination he shared with me when, talking to clients, we were close to closing a sale at work.

"Sounds like a plan," he said.

=-=-=-=-=-

Despite the dropping of these bombs, the night continued as if nothing had been spoken.

We ate amazing French food. We drank amazing French wine. The conversation didn't falter as we discussed the luck and skill that had delivered the deal we were celebrating. It would keep our business afloat for years. Suddenly, we had gone from stomach churning worries about the bottom line every month, to realising the bottom line would take care of itself. We were ecstatic. High on life.

The bar began to empty and, under the frowning gaze of a waiter, we realised it was late. A UberXL was summoned and we staggered out of the bar, understanding as we stood quite how effective that French wine had been.

We piled into the back of the cab, Tiana sitting between me and Topher, and instructed the driver to take us to our hotel in Saint-Denis. He commented that with Paris traffic being what it was, even at that time of night, we should expect a journey of at least 30 minutes. We collectively shrugged and sat back to enjoy the ride, gazing out the window as the colourful Paris nightlife moved by.

Tiana put her hand on my thigh. I felt my cock twitch. I looked over and saw her hand was also on Topher's thigh. He was smiling slightly, but silently looking out of the window. Tiana's hand slipped higher, to meet the outline of my semi-hard cock. I knew her other hand was at the same location with Topher.

She turned to me and mouthed silently: "Kiss me."

I did so, deep and languorously. I raised my hand to the side of her head and, opening my eyes, saw past her to see that Topher had now taken an interest, still with the same slight smile on his face. Tiana's hand was massaging the unmistakable outline of his cock through his trousers.

The taxi driver had also noticed what was happening, his penetrating gaze visible in the rearview mirror.

Looking into Tiana's eyes, I moved my hand under her dress, then moved it slowly higher, taking the hem of the garment higher up her thigh with each inch. I could feel my heart beat as Topher did the same on her other thigh. Soon the dress was pushed all the way up, exposing her pussy, which even in the darkness of the taxi, I could see glistening slightly. I glanced at Topher and nodded. He moved his hand a little further so that it was delicately brushing against Tiana's pussy lips.

Tiana had her head all the way back and released a deep sigh.

"Hé!" said the driver, suddenly. "Ne baise pas dans ma voiture! Ne mets pas de sperme sur mes sièges!"

Topher laughed. He was the best French speaker out of all of us. I knew the driver was saying something about his car, but hadn't discerned much more than that.

"Je m'excuse!" said Topher. "Nous le garderons pour l'hôtel."

The driver nodded firmly.

Myself and Tiana looked blankly at Topher, who looked out of the window, his hands now resting in his lap. Tiana had already pulled her dress over her knees.

"The driver said he doesn't want us to get his upholstery dirty."

We laughed, at least until I caught the angry glare of the driver in the rearview mirror.

The Paris nightlife was now left behind and the journey had turned into graffitied highways and tunnels. The three of us sat back and waited for the hotel to come into view.

=-=-=-=-=-

The elevator doors closed so very slowly. We had swept across the hotel foyer silently, Tiana still turning heads even amongst the tired and weary travellers who were checking in.

"I suppose this is the point where we ask if you want to join us in our room for a drink," I said.

Well, I said the first few words of that sentence. I was cut short when Tiana span around and pinned Topher against the mirrored wall of the lift, kissing him deeply.

I moved close behind her, pressing myself against her ass, and lifting her dress to expose the softness of her cheeks.

She span and suddenly it was me who she was kissing deeply. I reached around to hike her dress once again, and felt my hands brushing against Topher's, who began evaluating those incredible ass cheeks for himself. Tiana pushed herself back into him.

The hotel doors opened and we practically fell out. We reached our room and I began searching my pockets for the keycard.

"I took a walk on the boulevards before dinner," said Tiana. "I bought some items you might like."

Topher looked at me with the filthiest of all possible grins as, finally having located the card, I pushed opened the door.

We'd rented deluxe suites because, well, why not? We had the cash. Tiana moved ahead of us and disappeared into the bedroom. Myself and Topher extracted beers from the minibar.

"You're cool with this?" said Topher.

"She's the boss. I mean, I'd be lying if I hadn't ever thought about it."

"She told you and me and her? Our history? Before you met?"

"Yeah."

"I'm glad this is happening with you here. I mean, with you involved. I would never have made a move. Don't worry about that. But damn, if she isn't an incredible woman. I was serious earlier. You're a lucky guy."

"Why don't you two take a seat on that couch?" said Tiana.

We turned to see her standing outside the bedroom, wearing one of hotel's gowns.

Topher looked at me with a hapless smile, and we did as we had been told.

The gown dropped to the floor and Topher and I realised that, in addition to food and wine, there was something else France did exquisitely well: Lingerie. Topher actually gasped. For my part I struggled to find words.

"You just look... I mean, it's incredible. You look incredible."

Of course, having a figure like Tiana's helped any lingerie reach its full potential. Her hourglass figure and full breasts were encapsulated perfectly. She turned, and made us realise the panties were every bit as good as the rest. She pulled them up so the fabric slipped between her ass cheeks.

I glanced sideways and was actually shocked that Topher had freed his cock and was slowly stroking as he gazed at her.

One of our female employees had once described Topher as giving off "big dick energy" and, well, I realised how very true this was. The dude was at least the eight inches Tiana had mentioned.

Tiana came over and knelt in front of me. She unzipped me and released my own cock, before taking it into her mouth. She reached over and grasped Topher's cock, mirroring his slow stroking.

I rested my hand on the back of Tiana's head as, with every rise and fall, she took my cock deeper into her mouth and throat. Eventually she started to gag and pulled away with a gasp of air. She shuffled over to being in front of Topher and, holding his cock firmly, began tonguing and sucking his balls.

"Jesus, I've missed this," said Topher,

I stoked my cock as I watched, lubricated as it was by Tiana's thick saliva. Tiana looked me in the eye as she swallowed Topher's cock. She maintained her gaze as once again she began to work her way down with each bob of her head. Once again it became too much and her eyes shut tight as she gagged. But this time she carried on a little longer.

"Your wife is a fucking amazing cock sucker," uttered Topher, his breath seemingly shortening with each word.

Tiana again lifted her head with a gasp of air.

"Stand up," she said, the messy saliva dropping from her chin into her tits.

Again, myself and Topher followed orders.

Still kneeling, she beckoned us towards her. Topher took the hint, and pushed his cock against her lips. Tiana reached behind and pulled me towards her, too, so that my cock pushed against her lips, also. Topher and I began pushing inwards, and Tiana's tongue started daring around the heads of our cocks. It was odd feeling with another guy's hard cock against mine, but this didn't really bother me given how hot the situation was.

Topher lifted his cock and started slapping it against Tiana's forehead and cheek. Tiana seemed to appreciate this, before turning, lifting my cock and then licking and sucking my balls. Topher watched, wide eyed, stroking his rock-hard length.

"I need to be inside that pussy," he said.

We moved to the bedroom, myself and Topher hastily shuffling out of our clothes as we made our way there.

Topher took Tiana's hand, led her to the side of the bed, bent her over, and then yanked down her panties. He slipped himself slowly inside from behind as she gasped, and I lay on the bed so Tiana could take my cock into her mouth as Topher began speeding up with each thrust.

Tiana was enjoying herself too much to suck cock although she did try to swallow me every now and again. Eventually, with the look of beautiful agony on her face, and grasping the bed as if she feared falling off the surface of the planet, she cried out with orgasm.

"Fuck!" said Topher.

He let out a cry which was followed by a handful of hard, firm thrusts that slowed each time.

"Man, I didn't want to cum so soon! Let me take a break."

Tiana stood and kissed him, gently pulling at his wilting cock, before raising her fingers and licking them clean in front of him.

"You're something else!" he said, moving to sit in a chair a little distance from the bed.

Tiana turned her attention to me.

Climbing onto the bed, she lowered herself onto my cock. I felt Topher's cum stlll oozing out, and felt the strangeness of Tiana's pussy already having been stretched open for me.

She began grinding against me. I sat up and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it greedily. I pulled her head down to me so she was bent over, and started fucking her pussy from underneath. The slipperiness caused by Topher's cum in addition to her pussy juices was a strange but incredible feeling.

It took me a split to realise Topher had appeared alongside the bed, his cock rock solid again.

"Do you want me inside you, as well?" he said. In his hand was a bottle of lube.

Tiana looked at me. I nodded. She smiled, and then nodded at Topher.

I continued fucking her slowly from beneath, feeling Topher get on the bed and then move forward. His hand brushed against my cock and I realised he was lubing-up her asshole. Seconds later I felt the strange sensation of him pushing his cock inside.

Another hard cock, millimetres from my own. I could feel him, literally alongside me, inside Tiana. I stopped thrusting and let him take over, feeling his hardness starting to piston back and forth.

12