A Threesome with My Wife's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann's boobs and hair bounced up and down with her body as she fucked Cam hard and fast now. I had waited long enough, so I stepped up and joined my wife and her former lover in my bed. Ann smiled at me and slowed her pace, leaning forward on Cam as he moaned loudly and was now treated to those lovely breasts as they hung over his face. Ann stayed still now as Cam held her hips and thrust up into her while she grabbed my cock and stroked it fast, guiding it toward her mouth. She needed to straighten her back again and kneel upright on Cam, who continued to plow her twat, while Ann took me back in her mouth and sucked me off.

Ann blew me while Cam steadily pounded her cunt, my wife now filled at both ends. This position lasted for just a minute or so before Ann accidentally slipped straight off Cam's dick, which Cam took as a chance to change our alignment. Cam and I laid Ann on her back, her head on the pillow, and Cam slipped between Ann's legs, which rested on his hips as he reinserted his penis back into my wife's pussy. As those two were rejoined, I kneeled beside Ann's head and poked my cock back into her mouth, gently pushing it in and out. One of Ann's hands traced up and down my side while the other lay beside her head on the pillow as we two men pumped in and out of her mouth and pussy.

Ann's legs rocked up and down while Cam fucked her faster and faster. My cock never left Ann's mouth as she moaned louder and louder, stifled but not silenced. Her cries continued to crescendo until her ex had her cumming on his cock, making her moan loudly around my prick, which is when I finally pulled out to allow full vent to her sexy noises. Cam railed her missionary style until she had finished her orgasm. Then he pulled out but asked me if it was OK if he took her in one more position. It was the first exchange we'd had since Ann had taken her clothes off. "Enjoy her," I told him. "I can have her whenever I want." A part of me may have said that as a jab back for his earlier comment.

I stayed on the bed as Cam bent my wife over it following their getting onto the floor. I lay back so that Ann's head was right over my rigid pole while Cam poked his cock back into Ann one last time tonight. She dutifully took my prick in her hand and guided it back into her mouth, which was definitely going to be tired after tonight. Cam held onto Ann's hips as he proceeded to thrust in and out of her, his flesh slapping against her ass, which jiggled as he pumped in and out of her from behind.

Ann's head bobbed up and down, sucking my cock as Cam slammed in and out behind her. The steady smack of Cam on Ann filled the room while I enjoyed the view of Ann's sucking my dick as she got nailed by another one behind her. Cam moaned so loud as he banged my wife that I began to get genuinely nervous that he was going to cum inside her. We hadn't used any protection for this rendezvous, so sperming inside my wife was off limits for Cam. What Ann knew that I didn't though was that Cam, like I, was good at what he was doing and pulled out just short of his climax. He was going to save that part for the very end.

"Damn, babe," Cam said, slapping Ann's ass as he pulled out. "That was as good as ever!" Then to me he said, "She's all yours, lucky bastard. Give it to her good." He stepped back and took his turn to watch now as I took his place behind my wife. She lay flat on the bed, arms outstretched in front of her as I spread her ass and at long last slipped my prick into her unsurprisingly wet pussy. After the steamy show I had been treated to and all that waiting, penetrating that tight twat never felt better.

"Oh baby!" I exclaimed as I lay my rightful claim on my gorgeous wife. "Honey, you feel so fucking good!" Ann giggled.

"Mmm, you feel so good too," she said. "Fuck your wife good, babe." I did as both of them had told me and rammed in and out of my sexy tan wife with abandon. I started by holding her hips and slamming back and forth in and out of her, pushing her forward with each thrust. She moaned as I did, now holding herself up by her arms, so that her boobs could rock forward and back as I railed her from behind. I would have liked to have seen her breasts bouncing like that, but my view was of her back and that sexy ass that jiggled as I plowed her. Cam, on the other hand, got to enjoy the sight I had had the pleasure of viewing before when he was banging her. After a couple minutes, I leaned forward, grabbing her swinging tits and squeezing them as I stiffly pumped into her tight, wet cunt. Ann moaned as I rocked her body, taking my steady thrusts deep inside her.

I hardly noticed my wife's former lover in the room with us as he watched me have my way with my ex-girl. My torso slapped into my wife's ass again and again as I made love to her, taking her doggystyle for a little while longer before whispering in her ear that I wanted to turn her over. Ann consented, and I pulled out for just a moment as Ann lay on her back on the bed, lifted her legs and spread them wide to allow entrance into her temple one more time tonight. I effortlessly slipped into her pussy, and her legs rested in my arms as I held them up, my hands on her thighs as I resumed plowing her. As she took the hard pounding, Ann slid her hands up her stomach, momentarily grasping her boobs and then tracing up to her mouth and into her hair. After another moment of my fucking her, she ran her hands up my arms and began to tense, indicating that she was beginning to feel the most intense pleasure of our intercourse.

"Right there," she said. "Right there. Don't stop!" I pumped in that same place but harder and faster. Ann cursed.

"Cum for me, baby," I said. "I want you to cum again." She moaned louder and louder as I kept pummeling her pussy until at last she cried out, enjoying her second climax of the night.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled, to the delight of both Cam and me. I kept pumping into her for as long as I could as my wife came on my cock. However, I had reached my own limit as well. As Ann was moaning from her second orgasm of the night, I quickly pulled out and stroked my cock, aiming at that heaving, sweaty rack. Before I got off, Cam stepped up, sort of surprising me since I kind of forgot he was there. He too was beating off and clearly waiting his turn to worship our goddess with his seed.

Moaning loudly, I erupted, my cock spraying a huge load all over my wife's tits and stomach. Ann grinned as my semen splattered on her, her eyes looking first at the load on her chest and then up at me. Next she looked over at Cam who took my place as soon as he could, moaning louder and louder until he added to my work on my wife with his own generous helping of man juice. When he was done, my sexy wife was covered with two big loads of cum and was smiling from ear to ear.

We were all catching our breath as Cam and I collected our clothes. As Cam got dressed, Ann lay on the bed and waited as I grabbed a rag for her to use to clean up. Once she wiped herself down, she stood up and made her way to the bathroom, still naked, and wished Cam a good night. He asked if he would see her again, and she just smiled and said, "We'll see." While Ann was in the bathroom, Cam chatted with me a little bit, admiring the arrangement my wife and I had. He asked me to keep him in mind as I walked him to the door, so I gave him an email address he could reach me at. After the surprisingly great time I had enjoyed tonight, I wasn't opposed to considering a sequel. The fact that there was a history between him and my wife, especially now with the complication tonight added to that history, necessitated a conversation between Ann and me if we were going to do something like this with someone like Cam again.

There was still some conflict in my mind the next day, but the bottom line was Ann and I had both had a fun time and still trusted each other implicitly. Not enough time has passed since the episode and this writing to determine if we would contact my wife's ex for another session, but there was no denying the spark we had both felt from that especially hot session. In fact, Ann's motor was still so primed the following day that we had sex twice that afternoon. For the first of those two, Ann was a wild animal out of control as she begged me to fuck her in several different positions. We even propped the mirror carefully so we could watch ourselves doing it. At the end, Ann came so hard and for so long, I wasn't really sure when her orgasm was over. Round two was a lot of fun too, only Ann didn't last quite as long. She did cum for the fourth time in less than a day, but when I suggested later in the day that we go for three, she said her vagina was too sore to go again today. I couldn't blame her after all the cock she had taken since last night!

Following the weekend, Ann was on the phone with Brittany, hardly sparing her from any of the details. The excitement of both girls was evident, even if I couldn't make out what Brittany was saying. Ann did tell her sister that she wasn't sure it was a good idea to involve Cam again just because of their history but she did offer Brittany the opportunity to join us if it did happen again. As hot as that scenario sounded, I imagined Brittany's husband would never be OK with it. In the meantime, Ann and I had to figure out where our boundary was going to land, but it wasn't going to stop us from having fun and enjoying our marriage as much as we possibly could.

12