A Tiger Hunting

Story Info
A girl fights her body's desire as a man takes her.
3.5k words
4.54
39.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToumaSnow
ToumaSnow
13 Followers

TW: This story depicts non-consensual sexual acts and may be triggering for some readers.

I hate coming home late from class. There're so many people waiting for the bus that they pack us in like sardines. I'm sure it's worse with everyone trying to get home for Valentine's day. I got a spot in the back, standing by a window. I stood facing the window so that my turned back might offer me some form of sanctuary from countless masses getting onto the bus. Right behind me was a huge man who grabbed the pole next to me to steady himself for the trip. He was very tall, more than a full head taller than me, and his forearms might have been thicker than my thighs. He was built like a tiger, powerful and deadly. I couldn't help but stare a few times while we were waiting for the bus.

I felt him get closer to me, the heat from his chest on my back. "Sorry sexy, you know how it is during this time of the day. We might have to get really close until the first stop." I could hear his greasy smile through his words, and he slid right of against me. It made my skin crawl. Of course, he was going to be a douche...

"It's fine; I'm getting off on the first stop anyway." I couldn't wait to get home so I could get ready to go on my date. The bus started moving, turning out of the lot. The force from the turn caught me off guard, and I lost my balance as I was thrown into this sleazeball behind me.

He didn't budge an inch but used his free hand to catch me. My breasts were resting on his forearm, "careful there, sexy. Falling on this crowded bus might be dangerous." I could hear his voice in my ear like a whisper.

I pushed him off, and he let go. My action was more for show than anything else. I couldn't have made him like go if my life depended on it. "Don't touch me. I'll be fine."

"Ok, ok, sexy. I'm sure you got this. I was just trying to help out." the bus turned the other way, and I felt him lean into me. He didn't budge on the first turn so, he must have done one purpose. I took a deep breath, knowing that it was going to be over soon.

"It's too bad the ride is so short." the bus hit a speed bump, "But at least we'll both be 'getting off' at the same stop." When he said 'getting off', he moved his hips a little in a humping motion, and I could feel 'it'. The asshole was hard. Not just a little, I could feel it very clearly on my back. Jesus Christ, it felt... huge... I mean, it was fucking gross!

"Please back up a little. You're too close." My legs were shaking for some reason.

"Sorry sexy. The guy behind me is right on top of me too. No room." He moved his hips again, and I shivered. Then he whispered into my ear, "are you afraid of it?" he paused, "or maybe, you're a little excited? It is Valentin's day, after all. Maybe you're feeling extra emotional."

I turned around and slapped him as hard as I could, and the whole bus went quiet, "I have a boyfriend, now back off!"

That sleazy smile never left his lips, "Whoa there. It was just the bus; no need to worry." He turned over his shoulder to speak to everyone behind him, "Hey, can you lot give me an inch or two? This chick thinks I'm trying to molest her or something."

The guy behind him looked stunned but responded, "ya sure thing." The next five people all looked at me, annoyed as they shuffled even closer together.

Then the jerk spoke to me again, "Is that good enough, princess?"

I just glared at him for the rest of the ride. He had that jock build that all these asshats tend to have: broad shoulders, muscular arms, and powerful hands. He wore a teeshirt that only technically covered his firm peaks. His worn-out blue jeans were the same, so tight that I could see the defined shape underneath. It was more like his clothing was patented on. If I were to touch him right now, like this, I would get a sense of his whole body without removing a single article of clothing. And then there was that... very noticeable bulge... the one that was just being pressed against my back... I seemed huge. So big it seems impossible.

I felt myself lick my lip, breaking the trance. What the fuck! I needed to get as far away from this guy as soon as possible. I looked at him again, and his smile had grown even wider. It made me think of a serial killer. The bus finally stopped, and I pushed past him to get off the bus.

Finally, it was over! I walked quickly into the apartment complex, and I unpacked everything that had happened. Most concerning was my body's attempt to sabotage me. What was I, some honey teenage boy? I was hours from meeting my kind, loving boyfriend for a romantic evening. And this guy, a total creep that made my skin crawl, made my pussy fucking soaked. But the further away I got - the safer I got - the less concerned I was with the real-life danger and the more excited I got with the idea. I started imaging what it would have been like if he had maybe grabbed my breast instead of just wrapping his arm around me. Or if he had slid his hand down my pants to find out just how ready my body was for him...

I started walking quicker. I needed my vibrator to get all this crap out of my head before leaving for the evening. I needed some relief. I walked into my apartment with a bounce in my step, but when I turned to lock the door, my blood ran cold. The douche from the bus was holding the door open and walking in! "This is one hell of a nice place you got here." I reached for my pepper spray, but before I could, he grabbed my wrist, "now now, none of that." I threw my purse at him and ran to my room

"Get out right now! I'm calling the police!" I yelled at him as I locked the door. I was panicking. I just leaned on the door, trying to figure out what to do. My phone was in my purse, so I had to hope that he would fall for bluff. The doorknob turned, and he bashed into the door with all his weight. It terrified me. But the door held. I scurried to the other side of the room and pretended to be talking to 911. "Hello? 911? There's a man in my house, and he's trying to break into my room right no-!"

"I wonder how you could be calling anyone when I'm looking at your phone in the hall, sexy." it was that same smug voice as before. I froze. "Heh, that's what I thought." Now my only hope was the door holding. I curled into a ball on the floor, waiting, hoping that he would just leave. He plowed into the door a few more times then everything went silent. I could hear him walking away. I felt like I could fly! It was all over. He was leav-

Then I heard the jingle of keys, and my stomach dropped into a black hole. I darted back to the door so that I could hold the deadbolt in place. I watched as it turned, and then the door opened, and he was there, blocking the entire entrance with his body. I only made it halfway across the room, and now I was trapped, like a rabbit in her burrow. He held up the purse "guess you shouldn't have dropped this."

"Please, leave me alone. I'll do anything you want; please just leave." I was backing up to the opposite wall again with my hands in front of me.

"Well, sexy, that sounds like a fair deal. I only wanted you to do one thing before I left anyway." He closed and locked the door, then walked toward me, taking off his shirt.

"Wait, no, anything but that!"

"Sorry sexy, that wasn't the deal we just made." he started to unbuckle his pants. "You know, you should be thanking me. Do you know how many girls want to fuck this? And on Valentine's day too! You're the luckiest slut in the whole school." He pulled down his pants, and his massive cock sprung out. It pulsed with his heartbeat, and I could see that precum was already dripping from the tip. "Honestly, it's too many. So many that it's not really exciting anymore, you know?" he started walking toward me, "It's like if you eat your favorite food every day for years and years, you just get sick of it. In that case, even something you might have thought was disgusting before is suddenly very appealing. Exciting even." He stopped about 5 feet from me.

"So, you're gunna rape me because you can't get off on consensual sex anymore?!" my voice was shaking in fear, but it still came out furious.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." he put his hands up and took a half step back, "I prefer to think of it as helping you accept what you really want. Come on; you gotta be curious."

"Holy fuck! You're so fucking full of yourself, aren't you?"

"You can't argue with results. It's not like your boyfriend is this big," he flexed, "or this buff."

Suddenly I had an idea. I tried to calm myself so that I could act the part. "I-I... you're right..." I pushed off the wall and started crawling toward him. "My boyfriend isn't anywhere near as big as you..." I reached out, arm fully extended, and touched the shaft of his cock with my fingertips. "And... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious." I kept getting closer, wrapped my fingers around the shaft, and started rubbing it.

"Go on, sexy," he said, giving me his approval.

"I... just wanna... have a little taste?" I wanted to vomit, but I leaned in, opening my mouth to let the tip slip past my lips and behind my teeth. But my lips didn't even touch his head before he grabbed my hair and pulled me back.

"So you can bite my dick off? Think again, sexy." He pulled me to my feet, and I started hitting him. I hammered my fists on his chest and failed my legs, but nothing worked. We got to the bed, and he put my back to his chest and used his legs to pin mine. I kept trying to hit him with my arms, but he soon took control of them as well. With his arm around my breasts, he pinned my last two limbs. All I could move was my head, but it could only strike his chest.

I started crying, "Please... please let me go... I didn't do anything to you... I promise I won't tell anyone... just let me go..."

"Don't worry, sexy, we're gunna have a nice Valentine's day together." he slid his free hand down my body. "Now lest see what we're working with here." I kept struggling and pleading as his hand slipped down my skirt, then under my panties, and finally, his fingers wrapped under me. "Holy shit! You're wetter than Niagra Falls down here."

"I'm begging you... please sto-" I felt the tip of his finger slide between the lips and brush my clit, "Ahhh..." a shiver went through my body, and I would have collapsed if he wasn't holding me up.

"Heh," he whispered into my ear, "you're so fucking wet. I bet you were about to lay in this bed with your biggest vibrator, imaging me fucking you."

I opened my eyes wide as he found my clit again and started circling it. "Hh- ahh! Fuck..." I took a deep breath. He kept moving around it, and I could feel the pleasure building. "Please... I said no... I begged you... please stop..."

"Now that I'm here, I can save you the trouble of using your imagination and give you the real thing." he never stopped talking, ignoring my cries for him to stop. All the while, I felt the orgasm reaching a height I could not contain. "Now, sexy, cum for me."

As if my body was waiting to betray me, I felt the pleasure wash over me on his command. "OOOHhhhh... Fuck..... Yes....." I threw my head up, and my eye rolled to the back of my head, and I squeezed my legs tight. "Jesus fucking christ..." I was fighting with all my strength to make him let go, but I wasn't anywhere near strong enough to move him. He held me in place and kept rubbing my clit. Slowly. Circling. Over and over. The overstimulation was painful. "Oh... god... oh fuck..." It wouldn't stop. The orgasm just kept going. "Ahh... it's..."

I stopped myself, but he responded immediately. It was as if he was waiting for me to say something like that. "It's what?" his finger kept the pleasure going in my body as if he found some button that he could just hold to make it keep going forever.

I didn't want to answer, but my body wasn't mine anymore; it belonged to him. "It's soo good....."

"That's what I thought."

He finally stopped rubbing my clit, and my words came back to me, "Ok... you proved you're point... my body wants you. But this is wrong. Please stop. I have a boyfriend. I don't want this." Again he ignored me. While I begged him, he pushed me onto the bed. He molded me into the shape he wanted, onto my hand and keens with my face in the bed. "It's not too late. You still haven't really raped me yet. You can leave, and I won't tell anyone. Just please let me go." he grabbed my thong and skirt with both hands and ripped them in half. He threw them in front of me so that I could see. It was a statement of his strength. Mentally it terrified me, but physically I felt my pussy tingle with excitement.

"If you really didn't want me to fuck you, then you would at least be struggling." he placed his cock at my entrance. "But instead, your body is here following my commands, waiting, dripping so much you've made a puddle. It's begging for me to fuck it." I kept sobbing, but he wasn't listing. "We just need your mind to catch up with the rest of you."

Then, he plunged the entire length of his cock into me. I immediately came. I was barely coming down from before, and feeling him fill me up so much, so suddenly and violently just broke me again. And he kept going. Hard and fast. And the pleasure I felt from his cock never subsided. I grabbed and bit the bedsheets around my head and pulled at them, trying to rip them apart. His strong hands kept a tight grip on my hips to make sure they were exactly where he wanted them, and he fucking plowed into me. Over and over again. My moans were raw and primal, his here low guttural growls. I felt like an animal in heat being taken as a mate. And I fucking loved every minute of it.

I don't know how long it lasted, but after an eternity, I was suddenly left empty. I pushed my hips back to try to find the large member that was now denying my pleasure, but his strength easily defeated me, and he flipped me onto my back. I lay there for a moment, my ass on a cold, wet spot, and saw his body glisten with sweat. Seeing his muscles aroused me even more, and I grabbed him so he could mount me. Instead, he reached for my throat, and suddenly my senses came back to me.

I was breathing so hard I could barely get any words out, but I managed to say, "stop... don't... finish... inside... please..."

He grabbed my blouse and ripped it open. Then he did the same with my bra. "Go back to being a needy slut!" he grabbed my breast painfully hard and stuck his dick back into me. Again the pleasure overwhelmed my reasoning. My legs wrapped around him, and I traced my hands up his arms and then rubbed his hard chest. Everything was mostly just an incoherent blur of pleasure, but overarching all of that was a complete sense of being owned by this man.

He moved his hands up my chest, and I extended my neck for him before he grabbed hold. In that state, I was completely his, and my body would submit no matter what I wanted. When he finally came, I imaged his cum shooting out like a fire hose and splashing against the back wall of my womb before creating a swirling eddy. It was the perfect ending to being claimed by such a man. I reached up to touch his face, but he grabbed my wrist before I could reach it.

"Cumquat."

His entire deminer changed. The hard malevolent smile shifted to a soft expression of concern, and his body relaxed and he released me. "Oh my god, are you ok, kitten? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He tried to step back to pull out but held him there with my legs.

I smiled, "No, Tiger, you didn't hurt me. I just can't pretend to hate you anymore." I reached up and cupped his face in my hand and then pulled him down for a kiss. God, it was the best kiss we had had in a long time. So passionate, it felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

After a moment, he pulled away, "So... you're good?"

"I love you, Blanca." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close so that I could press my cheek to his chest. It was something we often did after making love.

"I love you to Tiffany." With his left arm under me, I knew he was supporting most of his weight so that he didn't smother me. He used his right arm to pet the top of my head. "Was that what you wanted?"

"Mmhmmm.... Perfect." I nuzzled him. "I don't know if I've ever cum so hard before."

I could hear the smile as he spoke, "you even liked me acting like a complete asshole?"

"It wouldn't feel real if you weren't an asshole. What kinda kind, caring man would follow a woman to her house to rape her?"

"I guess so. It still feels gross."

"I'm sorry. But it really sold it. I was genuinely scared when you were trying to break down the door."

"Speaking of, I hope you would do more if that really happened."

"Of course, I would have jumped out the window screaming bloody murder."

He held me a little tighter, "good. And tell me if anyone ever treats you like that. I'll make sure he eats through a staw for a month."

"of course" This time, I held him tighter. "Hey, where did you get the idea to just keep rubbing my clit like that."

"Uh, it's just always something I wanted to try, but you always push me away after you cum."

"It was really intense and painful."

"It was painful? I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you."

"No, that's not what I meant. I mean, I was painful, but it was so fucking hot that I couldn't stop you, and you just kept going. That was the only time that I was really actually trying to stop you, and I couldn't. It was terrifying and so fucking thrilling to be completely dominated like that."

"Well, we can do it as often as you like. My fingers and tongue never get tired."

I blushed at an idea, "I think... we should do it every time you do that." he pushed himself up to look at me. "It... really got me into it."

"If that's what you want, kitten, then it shall be so." he moved to get off, and I let him go. He was getting tired from holding himself up for so long. When he pulled out his soft cock it was followed by a flood of semen.

"Jesus Christ. I'm sorry. It's going to be a pain in the ass to clean that." He tried to leave, but I grabbed his arm to pull him back into bed.

"It's ok; I'll take care of it tomorrow." I let it spill out onto the existing puddle before rolling over to lay on Blanca's chest. "You really exhausted me, and I want to sleep with you."

He put his arm around me and yawned, "ya, I'm tired too." he kissed me on the head before laying back down.

I squeezed him tight, "I really love you, Blanca. Thank you for making the perfect Valentine's day for me."

He squeezed me back. "Anything for you, Tiff. I love you too."

ToumaSnow
ToumaSnow
13 Followers