A Tight Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Je suis une salope," she thinks. "I am a slut."

Like Paul himself, Paul's cock seems to be sleeping. Or maybe half sleeping, a "semi", too full of pent-up cum to be completely at rest. She traces the length of it with her fingertips. Beneath the warm soft skin there's a harder core that gives his dick a weight, a solidity. Her fingers circle it, and it seems to swell and grow.

She lies there in the dark holding Paul's cock, revelling in each gentle throb against her palm as the handsome organ grows and stiffens under her touch. It pulses, it twitches in her grasp and on instinct she squeezes back, her warm hand and his warm penis responding to each other's touch until she's grasping the hot hard bar of a fully erect cock, once again a rigid tent pole under the thin fabric of his shorts.

Paul's breathing changes. Jodie knows she should pull her hand away but maybe the sudden movement would wake him up and then what? But the hot cock in her hand seems magnetic, impossible to release. Paul's body tenses beside her. Is he awake? Will he push her away?

Then in one swift move Paul's hands grip the waist of his shorts and he arches his back and raises his hips and slips the shorts down, leaving his cock free. Jodie clasps it tight as it curves up rigid and obscene in the dark.

Jodie lies there, thrilled that her new French friend is awake and enjoying the feel of her hand on his rock-hard erection. She makes a circle with her finger and thumb around the dome of his cock and slips his foreskin slowly down, squeezing gently, then slips her fingers back up again. Paul gasps. He pushes his hips up to meet her hand. She takes the hint and once again slides her hand down and up letting Paul fuck the tight circle made by her fingers.

Jodie loves the feel of the young man's cock. The super-sensitive super-stiff super-forbidden dick in her hand. But she loves it even more when Paul responds to her lewd ministrations by slipping a hand under her own blanket. She pulls the hem of her dress up to her waist, and Paul's fingers rapidly find the cotton of her panties, slip beneath the elastic, through the soft thatch of her "bikini trim" pubic hair and immerse themselves in the slippery haven of her soft cunt.

Paul's fingers are skilled, confident, quick, as she knew they would be. They part her labia, and frolic in the slippery depth of her pussy, then moist with her juices they turn their attention to the swollen pleasure point of her clit. Jodie cannot help but let out a tiny whimper of pleasure.

"Uuunh. Touche moi!" she whispers.

She trusts to the rain to mask the noise from Aidan but he stirs. He presses his body against Jodie's left flank in the pitch darkness and whispers in her ear. "You awake?"

She says nothing.

"If you're awake, and lover boy there is asleep, maybe we could..."

He waits for a response. Jodie hopes the silence will convince him she is sleeping and Aidan will drop off again but after a few seconds he puts his arm across her chest and curls his fingers down onto her right tit. His hand lies there, his thumb lazily slipping back and forth across the thin fabric stretched over her nipple.

Jodie freezes. Her hand stops its rhythmic caress of Paul's dick and his fingers cease their enjoyment of her swollen slippery clit. She is desperate for Aidan to drift off again so the delicious mutual masturbation with Paul can continue. Maybe if Aidan sleeps really deeply, she could even take that handsome French cock in her salivating mouth? And he could put his mouth on her and suck her and she wouldn't be a bitch to him like Claire, she'd let him spurt his hot cream in her hungry mouth as much as he wanted.... Yes, all she has to do is pretend to be asleep until Aidan's drowsy groping stops.

But while her brain is advising patience Jodie's nipple is responding enthusiastically to Aidan's thumbing, poking up through the cotton to meet his touch. Little sparks of pleasure tingle in her tits, and now Aidan holds the disobedient nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinches gently and her cunt dampens further, lubricating itself in readiness for cock.

"Baby you're beautiful" Aidan murmurs.

"We don't want to wake Paul."

"I'll be quiet. I just... I just really need to touch you."

Aidan's fingers feel good on her tit. He pulls her dress down and exposes her hard nipples to the cool air and it makes them even harder. He tugs gently. He squeezes. He gropes and caresses. Jodie whimpers again.

"You have the best tits. No wonder your new friend here couldn't stop staring at them."

"He didn't!" she whispers, blushing in the dark. But Jodie's protest is half hearted. After all, her she's already had her new friend's fingers in her cunt.

"He did. You loved it too." Aidan whispers, pinching her nipple and sending a pulse of lewd excitement echoing around her aroused body like the ball bearing in a pinball machine. Jodie shifts her hips and part her legs a little and Paul's furtive fingers, unable to resist the invitation, once more plunge between the pouting lips of her pussy.

Jodie moans. Aidan thinks of it as encouragement. "Baby. My cock is aching. Can I fuck you? Please?"

"Aidan, there's another guy here. You'll have to wait until tomorrow when he's gone." She turns away from him to lie on her right side, with her face towards Paul. Paul twists his hand so it stays nestled between her warm thighs. His fingers work their magic on her clit. The new position means she needs to grasp Paul's cock with her left hand instead. By now his shaft is slippery with precum and her fingers slide freely over the stiff tube of flesh. It feels full to bursting point with cum and the thought of this moistens Jodie's cunt more than ever.

Aidan still has a hand draped over her, massaging her tits. He kisses the back of her neck and then his fingers stray from her tit down her ribs, over her belly and towards her crotch. Jodie panics at the thought that in a moment he'll find another guy's hand has beaten him to her eager cunt. Quickly she grabs his wrist with her free hand and presses his fingers back up to her breasts. "Keep playing with my tits, Aidan. It feels good. I like it."

He pulls her nipple again. "I love your tits. Is that nice babe?"

"Yes, it's good. Don't move your hand anywhere else." And then as Paul's fingers massage her clit in gentle circles she sighs with pleasure. "Please please don't stop."

Now Aidan is turned towards her, and she feels the warmth of his body as he spoons her, both hands now on her tits, and his hips pressed against her ass. And for the second time that day Jodie feels the hot length of his thick cock against her buttocks. Jodie wonders which cock is hardest for her, Paul's rigid tent pole slippery with precum in her left hand or Aidan's thick dick nudging and bumping against her ass. She wonders which she'd most like right now inside her? She wonders which contains the most spurts of hot thick creamy cum for her.

Then Aidan's shuffles down a couple of inches and his big hot cock nudges between her thighs like a bear seeking out the honey pot of her cunt. Jodie's desire gives way to panic as she realises in a moment her fiancé's throbbing erection will bump up against her new lover's busy fingers and her greedy infidelity will be revealed. She reaches behind her and takes Aidan's thick dick in her right hand.

"Not now babe!" she whispers.

"Aw c'mon babe. I have to fuck you. I'll be so, so quiet."

Jodie would love Aidan's dick inside her too, but there's no way she can live without Paul's secret fingers on her clit. It's the rudest most thrilling thing she's ever experienced. She has to find a way to keep her boyfriend's fat throbbing cock occupied but keep that hand between her thighs. Then she has an idea.

"Aidan I was thinking..." she murmurs as Paul's fingers flutter again over her clit, "Uh.. Maybe you can.... Oh..." She feels wetter than she's ever felt in her life. "Uhn... How about if you put that fat cock up my ass?"

Aidan seems to hold his breath. In her right hand she feels his cock grow even harder.

"Oh baby. Yes. Fuck yes."

Aidan gropes for Jodie's panties. He pulls them down over her bum and she kicks them into the corner of the tent. As he does so Jodie whispers as quietly as she can in Paul's ear about what is to come... "Ne t'arrête pas! Je lui prends dans mon cul..." "Don't stop. I'll take him in my ass."

Now Paul's cock too pulses even harder in Jodie's encircling hand and his fingers plunge deeper into her drenched cunt while Aidan pinches her nipples hard. Jodie wonders what it is about assfucking that gets guys so excited but she doesn't care as long as it means Paul's fingers can carry on their blissful caress. She steers the fat shaft of Aidan's dick between her asscheeks.

Now the head of his cock makes contact with the pink pucker of her asshole. Copious precum oozes from the tip and the slippery goo daubs the star of her tight little anus. To Jodie the blood-engorged cockhead feels hot and impossibly big. Her asshole tightens in anticipation. He's so erect, so fat and hard she doesn't know how she can take it. He pushes forward. It hurts.

"Gently babe," she whispers.

Jodie breathes deep. She tries to relax, willing the stiff invader to get it over with and breach the tight aperture of her ass. She splays her buttocks and opens her legs to try and ease the passage of Aidan's massive cock.

The parting of her legs gives Paul better access to her gaping cunt and he makes the best of it. "Unnnh" she moans again and the surge of pleasure opens her body up and allows Aidan's dick the first hint of anal penetration. Hornier than she has ever felt in her life Jodie wills her asshole to open for him, to accommodate the throbbing cylinder of over-sized dick flesh pleading for entry into her anal passage.

But the pink puckered asshole is too tight. Aidan strains forward but while her cunt is slippery with all the copious juices from Paul's lewd fingering there's nothing to ease the passage of fat cock up her ass. Her tautly-stretched ring stings in protest even while her tits tingle and her cunt does cartwheels of pleasure.

But then the sensations in the rest of her body and the feel of the pulsing cock against the opening of her ass shifts something in Jodie's head. She senses a hunger in her bowels. An emptiness longing to be filled. Suddenly she craves Aidan's cock. She knows she has to have it inside her. For the first time in her life she truly hungers to have her fiancé's throbbing dick up her ass just as much as he does.

But how? Her mind races. She wishes he still had his stupid milkshake. A good dollop of that and she knows she could take his shaft up her asshole to the hilt. She nudges back again at Aidan in frustration and her head bumps at the corner of a carboard box.

"Yes!" she thinks.

With all her will power she releases Paul's cock from her fingers and stretches up towards the box, groping in the darkness for the éclairs. Her fingers close on the tube of pastry and she squeezes so the cool cream squirts out onto her hot fingers. Messy. Slippery. It fills her fist and a little trickles down her arm. Perfect.

She reaches behind her and wraps her cream-covered hand round the dome of Aidan's hugely swollen cock, slathers the throbbing cockhead liberally with goo and then Jodie smears one final dollop on her asshole. "Just the way that filthy pervert likes it," she thinks. Then resuming her grip on Paul's cock she murmurs softly "Fuck me now, Aidan. Fuck my ass."

In a second Aidan's stiff cock returns to Jodie's puckered asshole. Once again the pressure stretches the muscles of her anal ring. Once again Jodie opens her legs wide, splaying her ass cheeks to help the intruder breach her sphincter. Once again she feels the pressure, the stretch and the sting. But now something else happens. The cream has lubed up the fat cockhead just enough, and now Aidan's massive shafts begins to prize open her tight asshole.

Paul's cock throbs hot in her hand. Aidan bites her neck. Paul fingers her cunt. Aidan squeezes her tits. Jodie whimpers and the pain of the anal penetration submerges under a wave of pleasure as the stiff dick reams the tight aperture of her ass. She's doing it. She's taking that cock up her ass. She presses back against him and then in one smooth piston move the thick dome of Aidan's cream-smeared dick finally pops through the narrow ring of her anal defences, and the first inch, the thickest part of the big thick organ, is finally lodged inside Jodie's ass.

"Fuck! That's beautiful" Aidan whispers, "You're beautiful."

Jodie breathes deeply. It's like she has entered another world now. It doesn't hurt. It feels good inside her. The asshole that complained so much at Aidan's first attempt at penetration is now wide open to him, relishing the stretch of the invading cock with the same filthy enthusiasm that her cunt feels for Paul's fingers.

"I... I really like it. You can go deeper... If you want... Babe..." she whispers.

Aidan does want. He wants to more than he's wanted anything in his life. Gently but firmly he thrusts forward, and as he does so Jodie shuffles her bum back onto him, swallowing his dick up her anus inch by inch, until Aidan's slippery hot cock fills his fiancé's splayed ass right to the hilt.

Jodie wants to speak but somehow no words come out. She feels filled to the brim with sex. With one hand she pumps Paul's stiff cock, and the other pulls her lover against her from behind, so he can get every inch of his outsize organ up her thoroughly crammed asshole. Everything is so filthy. So fucking lewd. So fucking goooood. She feels so full of dick. "Salope? Slut?" she thinks. She feels more like a Queen. A royal fucking priestess of cock.

Meanwhile, his cock crammed deep in the forbidden delights of his pretty fiancée's virgin anus, Aidan is in heaven. Jodie's ass sheaths his fat cum-filled dick in a deep hot grip. It throbs around him, massaging every inch of him. It milks his shaft like a super-tight cunt and sucks it like the sweetest supplest mouth imaginable. Jodie's squirms and shudders add to the intensity as her anal ring grips the root of his cock like she will never let it go and her willing ass begs for ever deeper penetration.

Slippery with the slick cream, he pistons slowly in and out of her, shaking with bliss as his cock experiences every ridge and contour of her anal passage and every spasmodic clench of her overstretched sphincter. He relishes Jodie's perfect ass, loving the feel of her inside and out, as throbs of lewd pleasure pulse the length of his cock and down into his balls where a tidal wave of cum is building...

Now there's a crash of thunder. Paul pretends to stir in his sleep and in one gymnastic move he swivels round to lie the other way in the narrow tent, his head by her spread thighs, his face just inches from where Jodie's gaping ass is stretched around Aidan's cock. Then Paul clamps his mouth over Jodie's sopping cunt.

"Uuuuuuh!" Jodie whimpers with delight as Paul licks her. He sucks her, he drinks her in, he tastes the honey, the salt, the... is that cream? He gulps her juices like a man dying of thirst in a desert. Then his tongue finds her clit. He takes the swollen bud in his mouth and circles it expertly with his tongue while he slides two fingers inside her, finger-fucking her receptive cunt while Aidan thrusts and plunders her compliant ass.

Jodie feels a fresh surge of lust rush through her tits, her thighs, her asshole and her cunt all at once and now Paul finds her g spot and she knows just what it was that made Claire cum so hard...

"Fuck me Fuck me. Fuuuuuu....."

But Jodie never finishes her sentence. Paul's cock finds her lips and her words become the stifled moans of a woman sucking for all she's worth on an impossibly stiff cock.

And that's the moment Aidan realises Paul's head is between his fiancée's legs, enjoying the sweet taste of her eager cunt. And that's also the moment Aidan realises that he doesn't mind at all.

After all, he has his cock buried deep in the asshole of the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Why would he care about anything else? So what if Paul is licking Jodie's clit? So what if she is sucking his cock? So what if the whole world is ending? This now is all that matters to him, his hands on her tits, his hips slapping against her incredible ass, his stiff dick bursting with pleasure in the tight velvet tunnel of her rectum.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm..." moans Jodie.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm..." moans Paul.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm..." moans Aidan.

And now everything is cocks, and tits, and lips, and thrusts and moans building and building, and then with a shudder and a grunt and a sudden tensing of muscle it's Jodie whose damn bursts first.

Lights flash in her head. Fireworks explode in her tits and in her cunt. A heavy red pulse of pleasure spasms the length of her bowels and then with a gush she squirts hard over Paul's hand and tongue and Jodie cums harder than she's ever cum in her life.

"Uuuuuuungh!"

It's the start of a chain reaction, as the throb of her drenched clit on his tongue and the vibrations of her moans on his cock bring Paul to his climax, and jet after jet of his sticky semen erupt onto Jodie's tongue and into the back of her throat, filling her mouth until his sperm spills over her lips over her chin, her face, her tits.

And then it's Aidan's turn. His fiancée's orgasmic anal twitching, her squirming as she gushes, her groans and gasps as she swallows another man's cum tip him over the edge too, and finally in an explosion of joy surge after surge of hot sticky cum pulses from his aching cock up into the sweet tight bliss of Jodie's ass. Ten, twelve, fourteen surges of semen pump up into her bowels, and as Aidan moans and gasps he holds this incredible woman tight as his balls empty into her and he kisses her and kisses her and then with one last twitch his cock is empty and the three of them lie together spent in the tiny tent and the rain just keeps on falling.

And maybe now, now that everyone has fucked and everyone has cum, maybe now it's going to be possible to get some sleep.

*******

When Jodie woke up the next morning she felt like she was no longer in the same reality she inhabited yesterday. Her limbs were aching, but in a good way, like after a workout or a power yoga session. Her fingers were sticky. Her sundress was a wreck. Her cunt felt moist and messy, and her gently throbbing asshole felt sticky with semen and cream. And was that cum on her chin? In any case she knew she had a smile on her face....

She lay under the blanket listening to the birds. Was it all OK what had happened? She had sucked a stranger's cock in front of her fiancé. She had given her ass up to Aidan's fat dick in the lewdest way imaginable. She had done all sorts of things. Was it OK? Was she a slut? Was she a bitch? Would things ever be the same again? Or had she crossed a line? Had she gone too far and lost Aidan for ever? She put a hand out to her left.

Where she hoped to find the reassuring shape of his sleeping body she found a piece of paper. Her heart sank.

In the gentle dawn light she read --

Darling Jodie

I've got to say something about what happened last night.

It's simply this. You were amazing. I love you.

I've gone to get us breakfast.

Yours forever

Aidan

PS. Yesterday we did a lot of things and I loved all of them. But I know you never got to have a cock in your cunt like you wanted and I feel bad about that. So, if you wake up before I get back and you need some attention, I'm sure there's someone else on hand who would be happy to help.

XXX

Jodie blinked in astonishment. She read Aidan's note a second time. And a third. Then taking him at his word she turned towards Paul and once again slid her fingers down his body to seek out his rapidly stiffening cock. He opened his eyes and grinned.