A Time of Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long while she turned the water off and he reached out to the towels that were stacked nearby to dry them both off. She let him dab the water from her skin and when he picked her up again, she gave a little gasp of surprise, but didn't resist, resting in his arms as he carried her upstairs and laid her in the big, comfortable bed. As he went to step away, she caught his wrist and tugged, encouraging him to lay down with her.

"Please." She said softly as she caught his eye.

She was vulnerable and open again, just as she had been on the flight in from Trinidad and he acquiesced, slipping in under the sheets with her and she curled in against his chest, her flesh again warm and soft as she rested, not speaking as the storm raged on outside. Thankfully someone had closed the doors and windows to the bungalow so the storm didn't come in with them, but the wind made the building groan and the trees creak and bend. Lightning crashed down right outside, kissing the sea and the thunder roared for entry and somewhere in the midst of it all they drifted off to sleep together.

————11————

When Candice woke the storm had blown itself out and the night was unnaturally quiet. There was literally no sound whatsoever in the world, she couldn't even hear the surf outside. She blinked sleepily and shifted, and she felt the warm presence of another person in bed with her, spooned in behind her and holding her close. She turned slightly and saw Pen still asleep and it all came rushing back to her at once. She remembered her anger at the phone call, storming out onto the beach and him finding her there as the storm was breaking around them. He had probably saved her life. She looked at his sleeping face and recalled their frantic lovemaking under the rain as the surf crested around them. She blushed a bit at her wantonness and felt a little ashamed by what she had done with him, but she remembered how he had felt, how he had made her feel. She remembered him carrying her inside and washing her off, warming her with water and then with his own body and she smiled softly and turned to lay on her back.

He was a good man, and she couldn't deny the attraction she felt for him. At first she had put it down to his passing resemblance to a man she had loved, who she thought had loved her for eight years, but really while he had the same hair and eye colour and height as Gavin, there was little resemblance between the two of them. Gavin was soft, he was sedentary and had started to go to fat, especially around his middle. Pen was muscular, while he didn't have the hard muscle tone of a professional, he was fit and trim and she smiled as she ran a hand across his flat abs and down, feeling the soft tangle of hair and then the warm flesh of his manhood. She shifted again and looked down to where her hand lingered. He wasn't very big when flaccid, but even as she watched, her hand cradling him, he began to swell. It wasn't long before he was hard and she got a good look at his shaft.

She was surprised at the size and at her own audacity. She had always been very vanilla about sex. Never anything other than the missionary position, usually with the lights out and she never expressed curiosity about what was happening. She had learned to enjoy it, and Gavin had been able to give her more than the occasional orgasm. But as she remembered all of the details of her frantic coupling with Pen on the beach she realized that she was more daring than she had ever thought, and she felt good about it. The positions he had used, and the confidence he had displayed as they had coupled had brought her to three powerful orgasms one right after the other. She had never felt anything like that before and she was intrigued. She looked at his length, just a bit over seven inches or so, and she stroked him gently with one hand. He was thick, enough to stretch her out, she remembered, and the slip of skin was like velvet over silk in her hand. He was warm and hard and the smooth, rounded tip was so unique that she was fascinated.

Her attentions drew a groan from his sleeping form and she smiled as she looked up at his face and felt daring once again. She pushed his shoulder gently until he rolled to his back and she shifted, sitting up and straddling his hips. She shifted until she could feel the girth of his cock against her pussy and she rubbed against him, her hips moving a bit awkwardly, but with growing confidence. She felt herself growing more aroused as she caressed him with her warm flesh and soon she was getting wet. Her labia parted and she sighed in pleasure as she felt him against her inner folds, felt the sensitive pearl of her clit, which Gavin had never once tried to stimulate, rub against him and send little tremors of pleasure up through her core. She braced her hands on his chest as she moved, her nectar spreading on his skin and a warmth radiating out from her core as she grew more and more aroused. It felt so good, and she had had no idea that it could feel this way. So pleasant and delicious and naughty and shameful and her mouth curled in a smile as she realized that she didn't care. She wanted to feel good and he had already made her feel good once.

When he groaned and started to wake, his hands came up to rest on her hips and she felt mischievous. Her smile remained as she leaned down and kissed his chest, licked at one nipple and giggled as she kissed his collarbone and felt her breasts press against his hard chest. It felt good and she gyrated a bit more, feeling him stir against her slit and her nipples brushed his chest sending sparks of pleasure through her. She was aching all over for more as she kissed his shoulder and his jaw. When she reached his mouth he was mostly awake and she smiled and playfully kissed his lower lip.

"What are you doing?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I don't really know. But I do know that I don't want to stop." She said in a soft voice. "Do you want me to stop?" She asked and he looked at her for a moment before he shook his head.

"Not particularly. But are you sure? I mean, I'm not complaining, but is this really what you want?" He asked.

"Well, let me think about it." She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Her hips shifted and he felt the tip of his cock slip up and part her warm labia, felt the more intense heat of her core against him a moment before she rocked back with a moan and slipped over him smoothly, a moan escaping her that was the sound sex would make if it had a voice. He gasped at the feel and she slipped back until he was seated in her completely. It felt wonderful to both of them and she nodded a little.

"Yeah, I think I'm sure." She said with a wicked smile that had him smiling back.

She sat up, pushing with her hands and straddling his waist again, her weight settling him even deeper within her body. It felt wonderful and she groaned as she settled comfortably. She felt his hands caress her hips and legs and up her sides and she stretched like a cat, her arms coming up and her hands running through her hair and then up over her head. Her arms straight, she arched her back as his hands covered her breasts and kneaded the soft flesh. She felt wonderful and she clenched down with her core. It was something she had learned with Gavin, something that he had liked and she noticed that Pen didn't seem to mind it at all. She looked down at him, her hands coming down to cover his hands at her chest and her smile still in place as she ground her hips around in a circle. She had no idea that she could be this daring, no idea that this could feel so good. She had had other lovers than Gavin before they married, but they had all been short trysts in college and she hadn't really learned anything from them.

But this was different, this was an entirely sexual relationship to her, and she wanted to enjoy it. Like her gradual nudity over the last few weeks, she was experimenting and testing her boundaries. After all, she had no reason not to. And she was finding that she enjoyed it. She liked being undressed; she had felt a real thrill when people saw her in just her skin. The old men around the pool had intrigued her, but when Pen had done a double take at her body that had made her feel powerful. She had felt like supergirl, and it had felt good. And it was something she wanted to feel again. She bit her lip at the feeling and raised herself up, her thighs flexing as she rose and she felt him slide through her in such a delicious way that she was instantly addicted to the feeling. She reached a point where she could just feel him at her entrance and she relaxed, her legs releasing and gravity pulling her back down onto him. His length filled her so quickly that she couldn't hold back a cry that formed in her throat.

"AH!"

She gave voice to her pleasure as her hands came down to brace on his chest and her eyes locked on his. She moved slowly, getting used to what she was doing, learning as she went. She rose up again and dropped back down, then again. The next time he slipped from her and she whimpered in frustration as she reached down to grasp him and position him at her entrance again so she could slip down his length once more. She kept at it though, not giving up and not growing discouraged as he slid from her again and again. She got better as she went and his hands caressing her flesh encouraged her further until she reached the perfect angle, until she learned exactly the right amount to move to keep him within her on every stroke.

It felt better than she could have imagined. She felt like she was flying as she found her stride and moved perfectly over him. Her pleasure began to rise and she shivered in delight. Why had no one ever told her that sex could feel so good? Things had been so blasé with Gavin that she hadn't really ever thought about sex. And even when she first arrived here, sex hadn't been on her mind. It had been an impulse, driven by Gavin's lawyer contacting her out of the blue and being reminded of why Gavin had dumped her. She had wanted to act out some aggression, and Pen had been handy. He was strong and attractive and clearly interested in her so she had just done what she wanted, she had pulled at his clothes and she hadn't resisted when he stripped her down. What had followed had come as a bit of a surprise to her, but it had been a pleasant one to say the least. And now she was being more daring and open with sex than she had ever been in her life and that knowledge felt as good as the act itself...

Well, almost as good as the act itself. She moaned wantonly as a wave of pleasure washed over her, not really an orgasm so much as the last moments before an orgasm. It felt really good and she laughed as she kept moving, as much on instinct now as practice. She ground her hips around in a circle and felt him move through her, caressing every wall of her sex and stirring up the pleasure even higher. She leaned back and rested her hands on his thighs as she anticipated her orgasm and he did something she did not consider fair at all. His hand slipped across her leg and then her hip to the top of her throbbing, sensitive pussy and when his thumb caressed the swollen bud of her clit her orgasm went from a gentle swell to an explosion. She screamed in pleasure as her bent back arched even further and her thighs quivered and shook, her core clamped down on him tightly and the pleasant swell of feeling in her core became a raging inferno that went on and on and on until she was too weak and disoriented to keep herself upright and she slowly collapsed back, his cock bending back and forcing him to sit up to avoid pain.

He levered himself upright and looked down at her laying on her back, gasping for breath on the bed and he smiled a bit and shifted, slipping out of her and drawing a whimper. But he didn't leave, didn't have any intention of stopping. Instead he turned her over onto her side and then onto her stomach and she pulled weakly at the sheets as she tried to figure out what he was doing. He grasped her hips and lifted them up, getting her knees under her as he knelt behind her and when she felt his tip at her entrance again she bit the sheets in anticipation. Everything else they had done had felt magnificent, so she was eager to continue. But when he pressed into her, her eyes snapped open and she moaned loudly. It felt very different and she wasn't sure if she liked it, loved it or hated it. She felt him slide deep into her, felt the slick glide of flesh on flesh and turned her head to look at him. He met her gaze, his hands on her hips as he filled her and the angle meant he was hitting some place he had not really hit before. The feeling was new, and just as wonderful as everything else, though she hadn't really expected this.

He smiled as he started moving, rocking her forward as he pulled back and then pulling her back to meet his forward stroke. Their flesh came together with a little slapping sound and she moaned again. Again he moved through her and as they came back together, a little harder this time, she moaned again. His sac swung up and slapped her mons and she felt the tip of his cock at her cervix, pressing hard. The next stroke was even harder, and the next was harder still. She had no complaints, it felt so good that she could barely moan and gasp with each hard, slapping thrust. Her body jolted with the force of the impact and the sound of flesh slapping flesh was fast and steady. There was no mistaking what they were doing to anyone who might hear, but she didn't care. This felt too good to even think about stopping. She felt another orgasm welling already and she pushed herself up on trembling arms as he rocked her and pounded at her hard, almost using his cock as a weapon and she was moaning constantly at the feel of it as her pleasure rose once again. She had felt more orgasms in the last few hours than she had had in the last few years and she loved every moment of it.

She turned her head to look at him again and he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her upright onto her knees, thrusting his cock forward at the same time hard enough to lift her up as she came back against his chest and as her mouth found his in a powerful kiss, they both came together. She felt the warm, stinging flood of his seed washing across her deepest core and it triggered the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt in her life. Her moan was cut off by their kiss and they collapsed back among the sweat-damp sheets together, still joined, her pussy clenching too hard for him to slip out of her. And somewhere in the blissful afterglow of the pleasure she slipped into exhausted sleep once again.

————12————

She woke again to dim light through the curtains and his movement in the bed. She clung to him and tried to entice him back to bed. He laughed softly as he tried unsuccessfully to disentangle himself, but as playful as she was, she was as hard to remove as a cat and finally he lay back in the sheets as she kissed his jaw and caressed him with her leg.

"Candice, as much as I'd like to stay here all day, I have to go and make sure the planes are good after that storm, and I have to fly a group into St. Lucia later." He said.

"Is there still room for one more?" She asked and he nodded as he kissed her lips.

"Yeah, there are only four in this group, plenty of room in the plane for another. Are you interested in going there for a visit?"

"I think I would be amendable to some time in a more civilized place." She said as she sat up across his hips again. "How long before you have to go?"

"Not long..." He said as he rested his hands on her gently swaying hips, feeling her moving over him once again.

"Do you think it will be long enough?" She asked suggestively.

"Well, I need to shower and go get clothes..." He said with a smile.

"I think you have plenty of time..." She said as she shifted and her hands reached down, finding the hard length of him.

"Time for what?" He asked playfully. She didn't say anything, instead she showed him.

He was late after all, but he had no complaints.

————13————

A day and a half in St. Lucia was a mixture of exhilarating and annoying. On one hand she enjoyed seeing some of the sights, visiting botanical gardens and walking on the beaches with Pen. The downside was the fact that the island was far more popular in the wintertime than the exclusive Calabri. There were a lot of people there escaping the winter cold up north and many places were crowded with snowbirds and teenagers so she avoided them as much as she could. Still, she had an excellent suite of rooms in a five-star hotel and while she didn't want much company, the company she had she enjoyed.

The return trip to the island was quiet, the other four passengers sitting at the back of the plane and napping as the sun set. She sat in her seat and saw the sunset as she had never seen it before. The view, and her newfound appreciation of said view, overcame her anxiety at being up so high. She did her very best to ignore the fear she felt at even just the thought of being up so high, but inevitably the fear returned and she cursed herself for a fool and forced herself to look out the window and confront what she thought of as a weakness in herself. They were only a few thousand feet up, but she could see a whole scattering of islands below and the sun reflected off of the water in a thousand colours. In time her mind relaxed enough that the fear slipped away again and she was able to relax and just enjoy the view. It was beautiful to watch and she slowly fell asleep as they winged their way to their destination.

She woke as he lifted her from her seat and carried her back to her bungalow. She cuddled in against his chest and smiled as she drifted in and out of sleep. He laid her in her bed and she smiled as she grasped his clothes and pulled him in to lay down with her. He was a comfort she hadn't thought to have and she was glad for his presence as she drifted back into dreams.

The next day he had off and they spent most of the day together, walking the beach and swimming in the surf, they took breakfast and lunch together in her bungalow and she accepted his offer to have dinner together in the small restaurant on the resort. He went back to his apartment to get changed and she went to her neglected clothing to pick out something appropriate for a causal but intimate dinner. She washed and shaved and felt completely relaxed as she pulled a pair of sheer, dark stocking up her legs, attached them to a garter belt and then put on a matching bra that was more a lacy confection than an actual undergarment. She looked at the panties that went with the lingerie set, which she had bought in St. Lucia and tossed them away with a smirk. She wanted to tease him a little.

She was still standing in that outfit and trying to choose between a black dress that matched the lingerie and had a slit in the side all the way to her ribs and a red dress that she loved and would offset the lingerie perfectly and would show as much cleavage as her small breasts allowed when he returned. She glanced over as he tapped at the door and smiled and held up the two dresses.

"I can't decide. Which should I wear?" She asked and she saw that he was dressed in a fairly nice dark suit that fit him perfectly and showed off his broad shoulders nicely. He looked good, but she knew he could look better and a wicked thought formed in her head.

"I think you look great the way you are." He said half-jokingly and she smiled at that.

"I'm sure you do, but I'd like to dress up for this."

She held up one dress and then the other and he selected the red one. She smiled at that and pulled it on carefully, settling the silky fabric against her curves and smoothing it into place. With that done she went to her washroom and applied some rouge and blush and then her most vivid red lipstick. She smiled wickedly at herself in the mirror and turned away, tucking the lipstick into a small clutch as she walked into the room and stepped into a pair of red heels that added three inches to her height. She could almost look him in the eye with them on and she stepped one foot at a time up on a stool to affix the straps in place up past her ankles. They were some of her sexiest shoes and she loved the way they made her look as she walked toward him and he looked her over. She had a wide sway to her hips in the shoes and her long legs moved with a quiet power that he found very attractive. She was every inch a woman and it was very appealing. She could have turned on a dead man looking the way she did right then.