A Time of Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still felt guilty about ruining the lingerie and dress weeks before so she had replaced them with something that she had picked out just for him. She slid into silk stockings and a garter belt, loving the way they felt on her body. She eschewed any other undergarments in favour of the dress she had bought. It was a shimmery red fabric that felt like heaven when she caressed it with her hands. The cut was low in the front, with a loose collar that gathered low, displaying the valley between her breasts but just hiding the dark, hard points of her nipples. The back was just as low, showing her flesh almost to the waist. It was slit in the side up past her hip, showing off the darker stockings but making it very clear that she was wearing nothing else underneath. If she wasn't careful she could show off everything with a very casual movement.

For jewellery she wore a necklace to catch the eye, with several sparkling stones glittering along the front with one hanging down between her breasts and a short length of gold chain hanging down the back with a single sparkling stone to draw some attention. A matching bracelet draped a length of chain across the back of her hand, connecting to a ring on her middle finger while earrings dangled, casting sparks of light. An anklet circled one ankle and she turned and looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw and the last touch was a lipstick that matched the dress perfectly. She smiled and stepped into some black heels and picked up the little clutch that went with the dress. As she left the washroom, Pen turned to look at her and nearly fell over from the double take.

She laughed lightly and walked over to him, her hips swinging smoothly and every inch of her screamed sex as she got close and the scent she had chosen had the desired effect on him.

"Need any help getting back out of that again?" He asked and she laughed, a musical, happy sound.

"Down boy, there will be time to unwrap me later." She said as she kissed him lightly on the cheek. He kissed her lips lightly and her mouth tasted almost as good as she smelled. As she stepped back a little, she caught his hand. With the heels on she was nearly as tall as he was. She drew him with her back toward the sofa and she had him stand as she sat down and looked up at him, her eyes impossibly large and filled with mischief.

"There's just one thing left for me to do before we go down for our reservation." She said and her hands went to the front of his pants and worked at his belt.

"What are you..." He said and she shushed him as she opened his pants and freed his half-erect cock from his pants.

He stared in shock as she lightly stroked him with one hand, the other cupping his sac and she placed a soft kiss on the head before she looked up at him. Her makeup made her eyes look twice as large as before and he couldn't help but stare at her as her lips curled in a mischievous smile. She felt bold and daring and more than a little naughty at what she was about to do. He sighed at the feel of her hands and the warmth of her breath on his flesh as he became erect, filling out and standing hard in her hands as she looked up at him through her eyelashes. She placed a soft kiss against the tip and he gasped.

"Candice, what are you..." He started but he she shushed him again.

"Shhh, I've never done this before and I'm nervous." She said, her lips so close that her breath feathered over his flesh and he could feel a few soft brushes from her lips. There was something unbelievably erotic in the moment, the cultured woman in her expensive clothes, her hair dressed up and everything about her screaming culture and sophistication as she stroked his cock with her slender hands and placed soft kisses lovingly on his heated flesh.

When she licked his tip he groaned and his fists clenched as he tried to control himself. She licked again, tasting his skin and a little moan escaped her as she looked up at him, seeing his reaction and how aroused he was by what she was doing. She could feel the same thing in her own body, a tightness and heat in her core that told her she was getting wet, ready for what was coming later. So she softly wrapped her lips around him, taking just the head into her mouth and suckling, laving him with her tongue and teasing him as her lips pressed hard around his shaft for a long moment. When she released him, her mouth opening a bit and his head slipping past her lips, she saw that she had had the desired effect. There was a red ring of lipstick around his shaft just below the head and it was clearly her lipstick. Anyone who saw it wouldn't be able to miss the connection. She smiled and released him reluctantly, a part of her wanting to continue, to suck and stroke him to climax. But there would be plenty of time for that later. She tucked him away, his rod so hard that it ached and he watched, wondering what she had in mind. As she stood up she took her lipstick out of her clutch and refreshed her lips with a wicked smile and he smiled to see her so pleased.

"So you were just teasing." He said, adjusting himself slightly, the memory of her warm mouth and soft lips fresh in his mind.

"Not just teasing." She said as she tucked the lipstick away and slipped her arm through his. "Marking you a little, and seeing how bold I really was. I'll finish later, after dinner." She said with her happy smile still curling her lips as they walked to the door. He paused to pull on his suit jacket before they went down to the restaurant together.

The maître `d was waiting and seated them right away in a private little dining room where wine was already waiting. They chatted idly over soup and salad and then dined well on veal and asparagus and when the meal was done they were served coffee and cake and left with more wine to enjoy the night. The little room had no windows and a small fireplace that kept them comfortably warm in the casual setting. Candice ignored the dessert and sipped at the wine as she relaxed and looked over at him. He sipped at the dark, rich coffee and let her have some time and quiet. And when she finally started talking it wasn't what he was expecting.

"When I was nineteen years old, I left Chatham Ontario for a school in Philadelphia. I was riding an academic scholarship or I never could have done it. My mother had raised me alone and she was barely able to make ends meet. So I worked very hard and I made a lot of lists and I got accepted to a good school with all expenses paid. She was proud of me and that made me happier than anything else." She smiled fondly at the memory as she looked into her cup and the dark purple wine swirled slightly. "I was in my second year there when I met Gavin. He was a graduate student, working toward his own goals and following his father's footsteps to work in a PR firm in New York. We dated off and on and a lot of people accused him of 'slumming it' with the Canadian girl."

She could remember the first time she heard that acutely, and the hurt she had felt. Yes, Gavin came from a fairly well-to-do family, but she was smart and quick and pretty enough. "It became clear enough to me that there was a barrier between me and everyone else that could never have been crossed if I stayed the way I was. So I worked hard again, and when I saw something that I thought I could improve on, I did. I made something that most people won't even recognize, a little device that goes in a cell phone for the camera that is really more of an improvement on something that already existed. It wasn't much, but it reduced the size of half of the electrical components in a digital camera. To me it was simple; to the gentleman from the electronics company it was huge. He asked me to sell the patent and I gave him a better offer. He could have the patent and I would get 5% of all of the profit made from the components."

She let that sink in for a moment and smiled as she got to the big reveal. "The first check was for just over two million dollars. After that I got a deposit into my bank account every three months for a larger and larger amount of money. The dirt-farmer from Ontario had just become a millionaire and I had no idea what to do with it. I stayed in school and didn't tell anyone but my boyfriend at the time, Gavin Michael MacLeod." She shook her head and laughed a little.

"It's amazing how quickly he was proud to defend me, how quickly he turned around and dedicated himself to me." She sighed. "I feel like a fool now, looking back at it. I stayed in school and finished my doctorate and when I graduated, Gavin got down on one knee with his grandmothers antique diamond engagement ring he asked me to marry him. I was so love struck that I didn't listen when my friends told me to get a prenuptial agreement. Gavin loved me and I loved him and we were going to marry." She drained her wine glass and reached for the bottle as she went on talking.

"A year later we were married. I bought my mother a house in Connecticut and moved her out to be close to me. She was my matron of honour and helped me with everything. The hand-made wedding dress and veil, the jewellery, the cake and venue, the decorations and menu; I picked it all out and paid for it, after all I was only getting married once and I had the money to go all out. So why not go whole-hog?"

She sipped at her wine and told him about the eight years of her marriage, how she supported Gavin and he worked at the firm with his father. She had encouraged him and been a dutiful wife for him, she had been there for everything he needed and she had lavished gifts on him. After all, they were married and in love and he took every opportunity to show his love. She had thought nothing of his hiring a new secretary, of the longer hours and golf weekends that he began taking, of the time he spent entertaining 'Clients' on the yacht she had bought him. She was in love, her PHD in electrical engineering hanging forgotten on the wall and gathering dust as she supported her husband and his lifestyle.

Then came the worst day of her life; the day she had been given notice of divorce and the terms that Gavin wanted. He had grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle and he wanted half of the marital estate. She had tried to speak to him directly, to find out what had changed, but he refused to see her and his lawyers handled everything. Lawyers she had paid for already. He had gotten the house, the yacht, the cars, the grounds and ten million dollars just to add frosting to the huge cake he had just stolen. It was a large part of her net worth and she had been devastated more by the betrayal than the loss of money. She still had plenty of cash in the bank, and she had gotten their Manhattan condo in the bargain, but the pain had been huge and she had spent a month trying to figure out what had happened and why. When she had found out that he had moved into the house with his new secretary, the young woman very pregnant and toting a Brides magazine around everywhere she went, she had fled in humiliation and disgrace. That had taken her to Trinidad...

"And the rest you know." She said with a strained smile. "I spent some time today arranging to clear out the condo and sell it; I don't want to return to New York ever again. But I don't know where I'm going from here."

He listened to it all without interrupting, knowing that she needed someone to listen, not someone to solve her problems for her. That was a problem he had with so many people too, they never listened, they just waited for their turn to talk and none of them cared about anyone but themselves. He could tell that she was grateful for the chance to vent and they sat and sipped the wine in silence for a while.

"So you're a doctor." He said finally and she smiled a bit, blushing at the thought. "Should I start calling you Dr. Candice?"

"Don't you dare." She said with a little smile, her eyes dancing with good humour.

He had diffused the tension in her easily and she allowed herself to relax as they joked back and forth for a while. Finally though the wine was gone and they were both comfortably relaxed and he stood and took her hand. She rose gracefully and the pair of them went to the elevator and up to the penthouse suite. She shed her shoes at the door and led him out to the veranda that circled the suite. It was a cool night and the lights below lit the area in a pleasant glow. They could hear the sounds of a large city and smell the sea on the wind as she walked a little ahead of him, casting a look back over her shoulder and smiled, mischief clear in her eyes. When she reached up and back and unclasped the little chain that kept her dress up and across her shoulders, he just watched. The red fabric slid across her skin like water and down, off of her shoulders and down her arms, baring her flesh as it fell to pool around her feet. All that remained was the garter belt and hose as she padded ahead of him, turning as she reached the edge of the building, her back to a thirty storey drop and unafraid as she watched him get closer. Her fear of heights was the furthest thing from her mind, she was so focused on him at that moment.

He looked at all of her, and she was beautiful to behold. His heart ached at the sight and the arousal she stirred in him was so acute and complete that it was painful. There was something completely magnificent about her right then. She was a goddess in his eyes and he stepped closer as she watched him and smiled. Her hands came to his chest and straightened his jacket, rubbed up across his chest and shoulders and then around his neck as he stepped close enough to her to steal a kiss, and her arms crossed behind his neck to trap him in as her body melded against his, her flesh warm and soft, the small mounds of her breasts pressed hard against his chest and the heat from her core clear to him even through his clothes. As she slipped a leg up and down the back of his, the slip of the silk hose was pleasing and arousing to them both. She could feel the bulge of his erection and it felt good, the anticipation of the moment making that banked flame in her core roar to life. She was suddenly filled with need and a moan escaped her as his hands came to rest on her hips, his strong hands holding her close to him for a moment before they slid down and cupped her bottom, squeezing and teasing.

She gasped as she broke the kiss and his mouth moved to her throat, his lips tasting her, his teeth scraping her flesh and the sound she made was somewhere between a whimper and a moan as she ground up against him, needing more contact as his mouth moved across her shoulder and throat.

"Pen..."

Her moan turned his name into something erotic, something downright sexy and as her hands came down to his waist and worked at his belt he was almost impatient for her to free him. He was caught up in the moment and he wanted to feel her as much as she wanted to have him. It was mutual lust and mutual needs and mutual hunger. As she freed him she grasped his warm flesh with her hands and looked down to see the ring of red still on his skin, a smile turning her lips up at the corners as he stroked him gently. Then his mouth found her breast and sucked at her nipple, teasing the hard little bud with his tongue and teeth and drawing another moan from her as her back arched and her hands tightened on his shaft, trying to draw him nearer, trying to pull him into her with just that and he groaned and sucked harder at her nipple. It felt amazing and she wanted him. But when he tried to lift her and take her back inside she shook her head and grasped the rail of the balcony.

"No... right here, right now." She said and he raised his head to look at her.

She nodded and slipped out of his grip to turn her back to him, bending herself over the rail as she spread her legs and looked back, she felt the rush of wind from below and when she glanced down her phobia returned. But she didn't give in to it, she didn't let it rule her, instead she grasped it with her mind and accepted that it was a part of her and always would be and she just accepted it and then ignored it. Her heart was hammering at the mixture of fear and lust as he stepped closer and gripped her hips, the thick rod of his cock resting in the cleft of her backside as his hands holding her firmly. She turned and looked straight down at the street and purposely thought on the drop that was a breath away. Even if he just let go of her she might fall, and that was somehow a thrill, galvanizing her, making most of her muscles clench down, making her tremble with the knowledge that a single wrong movement would send her tumbling down from the roof in just her hose to be dashed on the street below. She was helpless to stop the fear, the familiar dread, from clutching at her core even as she felt the tip of his cock press at her entrance. Her labia parted and a thick drop of her nectar drooled down her leg to soak into her hose as she moaned and pushed back against him. She was clenched tight, though, and he groaned as he pushed into her.

She was tight, the fear making her tighter than she had ever been before. Her core muscles were strong and he had a difficult time pushing into her. If she hadn't been so aroused and wet he never could have accomplished it, but slowly, inch by inch, he sank into her, spread her and filled her until she had taken every inch of him and they were both groaning with how tight she was, and how full she felt. It felt magnificent and she let go of the rails, her hands aching from gripping so tightly, and she flung her arms out to the sides and screamed out in pleasure as she came. Pen groaned and felt every racing beat of her heart through the drum-tight walls of her pussy as she shamelessly cried out and her hot core held him within her. He had never seen anything like it and he shook his head as he moved slowly. He held her hips in his hands to steady her, then slipped his cock through her clenching core in slow, shallow strokes. It was hard, he had never felt anything like it in his life, and it was also very arousing.

She pushed back against him as he slid forward, the motion unconscious and automatic as she fought the battle between fear and need, as she pitted her willpower against her terror. She had always been afraid of heights, afraid of falling and she had put herself in a position to fall on purpose. It made her heart race and as he fucked her she was in an almost constant state of orgasm. It felt wonderful and she never wanted it to stop. Adrenaline and dopamine mixed within her blood and drove her to higher and higher mounts of pleasure as she screamed out again and again just how good she felt. She knew that people would look up and try to see what was going on, and she didn't care. She had no feeling of shame or humiliation, no care at all if anyone saw her. She was feeling too good to even think about consequences as she arched her back up and looked at the stars. She forgot to breathe and as the pleasure wracked through her body she fell limp back against his chest as she felt his climax fill her with his seed.

————25————

Pen carried her in to the bed and laid her out on the sheets. She had a smile on her face and her skin was flushed, her bare sex was painted with their mingled fluids and she looked even better somehow than she had before. He looked at her and smiled for a long moment before he turned toward the washroom. He made it a few steps before he heard the knock at the door and hastily tucked himself back into his pants and shed his coat as he went to answer. It was an attendant for the hotel just wanting to check on them. There had been other guests calling about the screaming and Pen tried to explain it away without saying what they had been doing, but that was impossible, it was clear that the man knew just what they had been doing and was enjoying the knowledge. Candice was a very good looking woman and the dress she had been wearing was designed to show off all that was under it... and all that wasn't. She had drawn a lot of looks and it was clear to many people that a woman like her didn't wear a dress like that for very long.