A Timeless Display Ch. 02

Story Info
A Collector becomes the collected...
5.7k words
4.77
6k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan Archibald smiled as she pulled her head and hand back from her once again hypnotized subject, who was 'previewing' the collection of timepieces she and her husband had garnered and collated for her private collection. The private room on the second floor and adjacent to the main showroom at the sprawling estate was adorned with the photos of the meteoric but all too brief career of the one time instagram superstar 'it' girl who went by the pseudonym 'Natalia DiSouza'. That very young lady, 2 years later, was now deeply hypnotized following an interesting series of fractionation featuring 2 of the items she had helped bring to the estate and into the collection of the beautiful and hypnotic hostess.

"Natalia, you have responded very well to the metronome and the pocket watch, darling," Jordan said with a pleasing smile. "And you love this feeling of deep relaxation which my voice provides for you, isn't that right darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the newlywed wife responded, enjoying her relaxation and hypnosis.

"In a moment Natalia, you and I will discuss your career in modeling, darling." the hypnotist began, looking at her watch to ensure they were not over time to get to the event reception beginning shortly. "There are no questions you won't answer and nothing to hide from me while you are so relaxed. Do you understand darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the still beautiful hypnotized former model answered.

"That's very good, Natalia," Jordan replied. "When I count up to five and snap my finger you will remain deeply relaxed but open your eyes, ready to answer every question I have, do you understand, darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the now mousy brown haired married former model responded.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"FIve."

SNAP

Gently, the hazel eyes of the hypnotized Natalie Davison opened, where she was greeted by all the pictures of her modeling career, and the beautifully made up Jordan Archibald.

"Tell me, darling, who knows of Natalia DiSouza in your real life?" Jordan began.

"Nobody, Miss Archibald," the woman replied.

"How did you manage that, Natalia, darling?" the hypnotist asked.

"I lived alone, I wanted money, and I wanted to be left alone, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied.

"Did you like the attention Natalia was getting, darling?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied honestly.

"Then why did you quit?" Jordan furthered.

"I made the amount of money I wanted to make. Everyone was asking for Natalia to do something for them, It was too crazy and I was by myself, Miss Archibald," Natalie admitted.

"So you did all this on your own with no help?" The hypnotist asked, pointing at all the pictures around the room.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Jordan answered.

"Tell me how you did this on your own and kept it secret, darling," Jordan asked incredulously.

"I took a makeup course when I was 17," Natalie began. "The instructor said I should look into modeling. I bought a platinum blonde wig since my hair was really short. I took all the photos using a timer on my phone, or a mirror. I made a fake name and email account and a business account for the name Natalia DiSouza. I had no family and I lived alone at college, MIss Archibald."

"Thank you for sharing, Natalia, it's almost too good to be true," Jordan replied. "But it is true, and very interesting indeed, darling. What was the real reason you stopped?"

"I was scared, Miss Archibald. I was doing things I never thought about and I loved it soooo much. I was afraid I was losing my real self, Miss Archibald. I was scared and alone," the one time model and now wife replied.

"Close your eyes, darling," Jordan instructed, and then watched as her hypnotized guest did exactly that. "When I instruct you, I want you to open your eyes, focus on the pictures and tell me what you are thinking as you see them now."

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie/Natalia replied.

"Open your eyes, Natalia, Tell me what you are thinking," Jordan asked.

"I can't believe that's me, and that you found them, Miss Archibald," Natalie began. "I love the beauty and strength, I love how everyone wanted me, how much I was in demand.... But so scared too."

"Very good, darling," Jordan said as her guest gazed almost adoringly at the array of pictures displayed throughout the room. "I want to help you, darling, to be that girl again, but this time not alone, allow me to help you so you don't lose yourself. I know these memories and pictures excite you, don't they, darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie responded.

"Isn't it wonderful to be so beautiful. To be so wanted?" Jordan continued.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the now married woman answered.

"Isn't it exciting to be the object of everyone's desire, darling?" Jordan pressed.

"Yesss...Misss Archibald," Natalie replied with a crack in her voice, a shortness in her breath as if she were excited.

"Very good darling," Jordan told her hypnotized guest. "When I snap my fingers you will close your eyes, and then when I snap my fingers again you will open them. I will point to a picture and you will tell me everything about that picture, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," the hypnotized Natalie answered.

SNAP

Natalie's eyes shut as she sat in the chair.

"Natalie, when you tell me about your pictures you will be honest with me, and answer every question honestly. Each question you answer will send you deeper into relaxation, and it will feel more and more amazing, do you understand darling?" Jordan asked with purpose.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied.

SNAP

"Tell me about this picture, Natalia," Jordan said, wondering if using the pseudonym would provide any more details about this photo she was pointing to- the first ever on the Natalia DiSouza social media page- one of her in a sundress, her back to the camera looking over her shoulder. In the photo, you could see her young age, and also see how perfect her makeup was and the definite beauty.

"Yes Miss Archibald, this was my first post. I loved the dress and I wanted something cute to show on my new Instagram page. I didn't want to use my own name, I wasn't comfortable with that," Natalia explained. "I just hoped someone would like it."

SNAP

Natalie's eyes closed and she looked very comfortable back into her deep relaxation state. But Jordan had a few more questions, and she wanted answers.

SNAP

Jordan looked on as Natalie opened her eyes, and followed to pay attention to where the hypnotist was pointing. A slightly more mature looking picture of Natalia in a barely there red bikini for a fitness/swimwear company. Platinum hair, perfect makeup, long legs accentuated with a heel. But a more full figure than the earliest pictures.

"Tell me about this picture, Natalia," Jordan instructed, pointing to the bikini shot.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalia began with a slight blush, despite her deeply hypnotized state. "This was my first shoot after getting my boobs done. I kept reading about how I would be perfect if I had bigger boobs. I was getting a lot of messages saying that for my height I should have bigger boobs."

"How tall are you darling?" Jordan asked.

"I am 5 foot 9, Miss Archibald," Natalie answered.

"And what size did your breasts used to be and what are they now, darling?" the hypnotist questioned.

"I used to be 34b Miss Archibald," Natalie answered. "I am 36D now."

"And they do work for your height, darling," Jordan answered back. "Don't you love how everyone looks at them, how sexy they make you feel?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie answered. "I love that."

"Perfect," Jordan cooed.

SNAP

Again Natalie closed her eyes and went deep under hypnosis.

"We have one more picture to look at and then some things to discuss then we can rejoin everyone," Jordan said with a smile. "Are you enjoying being so relaxed, darling?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie responded.

SNAP

Natalie's eyes opened and the hostess pointed to the most iconic of the shots- Natalia DiSouza in the famous Bandage Dress- basic strips of beige linen, impossibly small, wrapping up just enough of Natalia as to not be obscene. At first glance the outfit did look like bandages covering up the iconic beauty.

"Tell me about this photo," Jordan asked as her guest awakened and focused on the bandage dress.

"Yes Miss Archibald, I was so nervous because there isn't much dress there," the tranced guest offered. "And I kept getting offers to wear and post in this dress. I finally agreed."

"Do you know who made the outfit and sent it to you?" Miss Archibald asked.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied. "It was Just Always."

"Yes, Just Always, Natalia. JA..." Jordan Archibald repeated. "And you were very well paid for this shot, weren't you?"

"Yes Miss Archbald," Natalie replied.

"And you miss this, don't you darling," Jordan continued. "You want this life back again, with some guidance, don't you Natalia?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie answered.

SNAP

"Outstanding, Natalia," Jordan responded as her guest again closed her eyes. "Now we must rejoin everyone soon darling. But before we do, let's get a few things together in that pretty little mind of yours. First, you love this feeling of relaxation, and you want me to put you back into this deeply relaxed state as often as possible, isn't that right darling?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," the hypnotized guest answered.

"And the thought of being Natalia DiSouza again is intoxicating and exciting, isn't it darling?" Jordan Archibald asked of her guest.

"Yes Miss Archibald," the younger woman answered.

"And you want me to relax you and be that guide for you, so you are not alone, isn't that right darling?" Jordan pushed.

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie answered.

"Every time I relax you with the metronome or pocket watch you will feel more and more relaxed, more and more ready to listen to my every suggestion, which will only relax you more deeply, do you understand, darling?" Jordan asked.

"Yes Miss Archibald," the hypnotized Natalia asked.

"Very good darling," Jordan continued. "Every time I call you 'darling' you will feel safe and warm and loved, do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie replied.

"Now darling open your eyes," Jordan ordered, and watched as her pretty, albeit glazed eyes opened.

"Stand for me darling." Jordan asked of her guest, who promptly rose. "Take my hand darling."

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie replied as she placed her right hand in the left hand of the woman hypnotizing her.

"When I snap my fingers again Natalie you will be wide awake," Jordan began her waking instructions for her guest. "You will not remember the relaxation, or this room or anything other than seeing the artifacts that you secured and delivered. You will just remember seeing the time pieces and nothing else, do you understand, darling?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie said without missing a beat.

"Very good girl, darling," Jordan furthered. "You also want to work for me again, don't you darling?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," the deeply hypnotized Natalie replied while holding the hand of her hypnotist.

Jordan then led her hypnotized guest out of the room that was complete with photos from her time on social media as "Natalia DiSouza", where the host closed and locked the door as the pair left the room. The hypnotic hostess led her subject back to the pocket watch display, where she then raised her right hand in front of the face of her subject.

SNAP

Natalie Davison awakened slowly. As she woke, she hardly realized her hand was still being held.

"What do you think darling?" Jordan asked. "Like what you see?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie answered, as she uncoupled her hand before stretching. "It's amazing..."

"Come on darling, let's join the others and get this show going," the wealthy hostess said.

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie replied, following the host as she led her back to the first floor and the other guests.

***********

"Well, Nat we have a lot to discuss," Ethan said to his wife when they rejoined in the main ballroom at the same time. "A few interesting offers. How was the preview?"

"Wow that's great we need the business obviously," Natalie replied as the couple was handed drinks by a pretty young lady in uniform with the requisite pocket watch earrings, hers a bronze color. "It was awesome."

"That's it? Just awesome?" Ethan laughed. "I was hoping for more, but I guess I will see for myself soon enough."

And with that, Jordan Archibald gathered everyone and said her hellos and thanked Ethan and Natalie for their efforts, and plugged their business to the wealthy crowd as the couple waved.

After the introduction, the tour of the display began and the guests all got the opportunity to see what Natalie got up close and personal with in her preview.

Natalie and Ethan stood to the back of the crowd as the tour went through and Jordan explained all the time pieces collected. Natalie, while managing to not go under hypnosis at the metronome and pocket watch displays that held her in rapt attention, was still affected by them as her thoughts and attention became sluggish at seeing them.

That made Jordan Archibald smile as she made eye contact with her previously hypnotized guest.

After viewing the displays, dinner was served in the main ballroom. Jordan Archibald held court at the main table with a few wealthy guests, those who had met Ethan earlier in the day, as well as the young married couple. Natalie sat to the left of the pretty hostess, who changed into a formal dinner dress and looked stunning.

Dinner conversation focused on the Davisons working for the wealthy couples, who were interested in either starting or adding to collections.

Ethan constantly deferred outright acceptance of work with a "my wife and I need to discuss things."

Natalie, for her part, interceded with "we will work things out. No worries everyone!"

That was before Jordan Archibald added her opinion.

"SInce all these potential clients live in this area, I think you both should stay right on the grounds here. I have warehouse and office space with my dress company as well as other entities," Jordan began, understanding that Natalie would stay at the office, while Ethan traveled to find the artifacts. "I would like you to also continue to work for me as well. Natalie has an impressive eye for displays, I would like to use that."

"Well that is an interesting offer," Ethan began, "but Natalie and I need to discuss it before we decide anything."

"Of course you do, dear, that is quite understandable," the hostess responded as she stood and headed to the outdoor patio. "Come, time for drinks. Natalie, why don't I show you the office and warehouse."

Jordan led the crew to the outside patio, which was beautifully laid out and contained a large canopy of white.

Immediately Ethan was swarmed by potential clients, while Natalie was led to the office and warehouse space by Jordan. The couple looked at one another and shrugged as if to say it was good to be in demand as they went their separate ways.

While Ethan was holding court and round two with potential clients, Natalie was escorted to the office space by Jordan.

"I do think it is the best solution, to relocate here as you word through the new clientele, don't you agree, Natalie?" Jordan asked as she led her guest.

"I don't know, Ethan and I make those decisions together," Natalie answered.

"Well you are in demand, your services are hot right now after today's displays being shown," Jordan answered. "Doesn't that feel wonderful, darling?"

"Yess..." Natalie replied, feeling a bit flush as they entered the office space.

Jordan turned on the lights and ushered Natalie to the secretary's desk outside the main office.

"Sit here, darling," Jordan said with a smile. "It's where my personal assistant sits."

"Oh yes, ok, she won't mind?" Natalie answered. "What is the name of your company?"

"I haven't got a personal assistant right now," Jordan said with a twinkle. "Just Always is the name of my dress company, darling."

A shiver ran through Natalie. Flashes of Natalia DiSouza wearing the bandage dress went through her mind as she blushed. Memories of feeling sexual and vulnerable and desired ran through her mind.

"Heard of it, darling?" Jordan pushed with the smile of a Chesire cat.

"Yesss, Miss Archibald," Jordan answered, knowing full well it was the line that launched her into the internet stratosphere.

"You know, Natalie, you are beautiful enough to model for my line," Jordan said as she looked into the eyes of her guest, her face in a knowing smile.

"Ohh..." Natalie replied unsure what to say as those feelings of Natalia went full speed ahead in her mind.

Jordan Archibald was the cat who had her canary. And she loved it.

The host walked in front of her guest and pulled the pocket watch from around her neck and held it at eye level for her guest.

For Natalie, the watch was like a beacon, and her eyes focused on it immediately.

"Watch the watch, darling," Jordan said as she gave the watch a flick with her fingers, sending the watch, and her guest, spiraled.

After flicking the watch into a spin, Jordan Archibald then held her hand right next to the ear of her guest.

SNAP.

The former model was once again in trance at the hands, and voice, of her hostess.

"You look lovely hypnotized, darling," the hostess told her guest. "Let's talk about Natalia."

The hypnotized Mrs. Davison just breathed deep at the suggestion.

"Natalia is less shy?" the hypnotist began.

"Yesss, Miss Archibald," the actual Natalia answered.

"And she needs guidance?" Jordan continued.

"Yessss, Miss Archibald," Natalie/Natalia replied.

"And she is submissive, needs someone to tell her what to do?" the hypnotic hostess pushed.

"Yessss, Miss Archibald," the pretty former instagram star answered.

"Do you feel comfortable around me darling?" the hostess asked.

"Yessss, Miss Archibald," answered the younger woman.

"You want me to help you, tell you what to do?" Jordan suggested more than she asked.

"Yessss, Miss Archibald," Natalte replied.

"Very good, darling," Jordan said with a wide smile. "I will accept your offer and help you, guide you, is that acceptable darling?"

"Yessss, Miss Archibald," was again the slow, sleepy reply.

"Very good, darling," Jordan began. "I have a few things you need to do so that may happen, and you will accept my suggestions and follow them so that Natalia may be happy and return to modeling. Does that sound wonderful, darling?"

""Yessss, Miss Archibald," Natalie answered.

"Very good darling, open your eyes and look at me," Jordan responded. "You must convince Ethan to accept the offer of staying here and taking on the clients he met with today, do you understand?"

"Yessss, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied, her beautifully made up, glassy and hypnotized eyes looking at her hypnotist.

"You will do whatever it takes to make that happen, darling," Jordan instructed. "You need the clientele, you want to stay here, the money is too good to pass on, do you understand?"

"Yessss, Miss Archibald," Natalie answered.

"This is what you are going to do, darling," the hostess began as her guest paid careful attention.

********

When the pair rejoined the others, Ethan was relieved to see his wife, who would rescue him from the wealthy horde lined up around him discussing terms for the pair to work for them. He smiled as he walked to her and took her hand.

"What do you say you get us out of here, Nat," he said quietly.

"No problem," Natalie replied, leading her husband to Jordan Archibald.

"Ahhh, the popular couple tonight, I hope you enjoyed dinner," Jordan said.

12