A Timeless Place Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, Peter..." the man stared into his face with concern.

"Stop pampering me, Bruce. I only want more." he almost seemed to growl at him.

"Well damn, baby..." he chuckled. "That's all you had to say."

"I did..." Peter grumbled playfully with a grin.

Gradually, Bruce added more power to his thrust until Peter let him know it was just right. He could feel him pressed against his body so tight. The distinct hardness of his need was more than prevalent. The sounds of his breathing were short of a wheeze that was consistent.

He waited for him to mount again. This time they both would collide with that wall of unruly passions, especially if he had anything to do with it. And he did. He pushed Peter further toward the edge. His every move forced him there even as gentle as he was with him.

At the moment the man surrendered to his will, he tried to wait. Wanting to revel in his strong release, he attempted to force his body to wait only a little longer. But the influence was much more than he could withstand. It pummeled him indiscriminately. Together their voices resounded in the room. Moans mingled with quick snatches of air filled the space between the four walls.

As it all calmed, they kissed lightly. Peter struggled to remain awake. He knew he had a plane to catch and would miss it if he did fall asleep. But then, it occurred to him that he really didn't want to leave. His heart begged him to remain with Bruce.

"Peter, stay with me." the man beckoned softly but urgently.

"Yes, I agree. I do not desire to leave you. I will stay. And what must be done to affect this, we must do." he affirmed.

With a smile, Bruce lowered his head on the man's shoulder. Completely sated, he dozed into a euphoric state of satisfaction. Peter was staying with him and that meant everything to him at the moment.

Peter knew the moment Bruce was asleep. Sighing long, he could only hope his government would not disagree with his decision, although, at this point, he wasn't all that concerned with what they thought. He only wanted to be with Bruce. That was all he desired.

Struggling to keep his eyes open he felt he had so much to think about now. But the needs of his body were so very overwhelming. It needed rest, to sleep. And to not succumb to it may cause him some other, more serious, problems. With another sigh, this one of frustration, he closed his eyes allowing sleep to claim him.

*****

Bruce was the first to rise later that morning. He went into the bathroom to do the necessary and clean his mouth and hands. Getting into the shower he splashed water happily on his face. He scrubbed his eyes with his fists to clean them of the sleep that was still there. Applying a little soft soap, he rubbed it all over his face and body before standing beneath the showerhead to rinse it off. Grabbing the face towel, he patted it dry, hanging it up again, right back where and how it was. Then he yanked the body towel off the rung doing a quick number in patting dry his body. Hanging up the towel again, he rushed into the adjacent room.

Ah... Peter was still asleep. He hadn't missed a thing. And his angelic body was so peaceful and serene. Bruce slipped into his pants putting on a small pot of coffee for them. As it was making he sat to watch the man sleep.

At the moment he was posed with one arm bent gracefully over his head. The other rested beside his body the hand resting comfortably on his abs. His head was turned to the right all of that hair was massed around his head and the one arm. But some of it had drifted down in his sleep. It was invading the area of his left shoulder and chest.

Bruce became concerned knowing how Peter normally slept with his hair braided neatly to keep it from tangling. He could only hope they hadn't made too big a mess of it. Tangles can be painful depending on the tenderness of the head the hair is attached to.

Peter stirred only a little. He rolled onto his side muttering to himself about something. After he settled he continued this conversation with himself but Bruce couldn't make out but a word here or there. Something about a channel, then there was a word that sounded like he was saying 'explosive'. Bruce coiled at the thought of it. What if he was mixed up with some really wicked shit? He is a Russian.

Oh, stop it, Bruce. He's human just like you and the rest of us. Damn the fuckin' bias. He thought to himself.

"Tony..." he now heard the man moan. Bruce stood going to the bed coming up next to him to listen to his dream state conversations. He knew the man worked for the Russian government, but did they know Peter talked in his sleep? And what did Tony have to do with any of this? Or was he just dreaming about the days when they worked together in Bowman's ring. Unless the two of them had secrets that none of them were aware of.

That thought seemed to frighten Bruce just a little. It settled in the very pit of his stomach where it churned a little. What if Tony has had some other dealings with Peter other than with Bowman? Maybe Peter introduced him to his higher ups and they were impressed with him. He is an exceptional man. Very well trained from what Bruce had been told. And it was Peter that had said that too.

Even so, Bruce knew that Peter would tell him, if he could. Some of it, he probably didn't want to know about, for the safety of the family. So, for now, he would be content with whatever news Peter gave him as time went by. Other than that, he would keep his nose out of it.

12