A Touch Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided my hands, placing them just under her breasts. My eyes widened as I felt the soft flesh and the sloped shape.

It was unreal, all of it. I stood there, holding my first pair of tits, while Claire's hands still held mine. When she had made the proposition, I had expected something different. A quick grope or two before we went our own ways and never spoke again. This, however, was in complete contrast to what I had in mind. The girl in front of me was soft and gentle, not the haughty, slutty cheerleader I was expecting. This moment felt intimate, and suddenly I didn't know what to think or feel.

So I distracted myself, focusing on the physical sensations. Claire's tits were in my hand. She slowly exhaled and her body felt relaxed. She must be enjoying as well.

I asked, "How's that?"

"It feels good, Kyle. Stay like that for a bit, please. Now, you can run your fingers around and feel me. But be slow."

She gave my hands a light squeeze before letting go. I wondered how to proceed, then chided myself for thinking that. My hands were cupping a fine pair of tits, and she was asking me to feel her up. It was time I stopped overthinking.

I moved my fingers up, feeling the soft fabric of her shirt, traveling up the soft mound. The hardness of her nipples poked my skin, making her breathe shakily. I was starting to like that sound.

As I reached the top of her breasts, I moved my fingers in a circular motion, tracing the curves of the sides and returning my hands back to the underside.

"See? You do have good instincts," she encouraged me.

As she didn't say anything else, I continued. Gently pressing my fingers, I felt the doughy flesh move underneath. Still, I remained gentle as I continued feeling my way around.

This time, as my forefingers grazed her nipples I stopped to rub them a little. Her breath became even more uneven and strained. Even though the fabric dampened the sensations for me, it was quite nice.

I could definitely get used to this.

After my first two rounds, I felt a little adventurous and gently squeezed her boobs as I cupped them from below.

"Oh yes!" she exhaled with a breathy moan.

I didn't need to be a genius to know that was a good sign. Again I squeezed, a little harder but remembering to be gentle.

"Alright, that was good," she suddenly said. "It's time to undo my buttons."

I froze again, but this time I was smiling, eager with excitement. She had just granted my unuttered wish. My hands still trembled, but it wasn't enough to bother my delightful task.

I began unbuttoning from the top, but she stopped me when I had the third one off.

"That'll do for now," She said gently. "Reach in and do the same, but be careful. I'm sensitive."

I wanted to peek over and take a look, but I didn't think she'd appreciate that. There probably was a reason she asked me to stand behind her. All I had was my imagination, and I visualized them as creamy in color with rosy tips.

As I cupped her underside again, her apple sized orbs fitting perfectly in my palm, I noticed that they were warm. Warm and soft. Slowly I traced my hands, this time going around the sides. Then I was moving downwards again, mindful to slowly run every finger over her nipples. My effort was rewarded with more of her shaky breaths.

I placed my hands squarely on her breasts and squeezed. The way the flesh moved under my touch, my fingers digging into her pliant tits... I can't express the joy, but I understood why they're called funbags. The feeling of her tits combined with her quiet moans between ragged breaths were plenty reward for me. Her body, her tits, were God's mastercraft.

Sometime later, she said, "Play with my nipples a little more. But don't pinch."

If the lady didn't want to be pinched, who was I to do otherwise? I rubbed my thumb on her rock hard nubs, pressing gently. After that, between every squeeze I made sure to give her nipples more and more attention. She did not object verbally, and if her breathing was any indicator she liked what I was doing.

Some time passed, and since she hadn't complained, I wondered if I could press my luck. I reminded myself that she did tell me to follow my instincts.

So I squeezed a bit more firmly. Not too hard, knowing she liked things on the gentler side. I held onto the flesh for just a moment, both of us enjoying the feeling of it. I continued, grabbing them from the sides before pushing them towards each other. That was also a good feeling, but I just wished I could see what it looked like.

Things were going well. Too well. And nothing ever goes too well for long. As I alternated between the many motions of mammary manipulation, her exhalation grew sharper. The moans were becoming a little more audible. And then suddenly I felt her body lean back into mine.

It was bad enough that I could feel her ass push against my bulge. Bad, because I was close and I did not want to return home in that kind of state. But also because I could feel her entire body, her warmth. It was like I was embracing her.

"Sorry about that," she said, taking a step forward.

The trance had been broken for both of us. It was one thing to play with her tits. And the idea of sliding inside her from behind was very delicious, with consent of course. But to be in each other's arms? I still hated her. I hadn't forgotten anything! Besides, she wouldn't want something more than physical with someone like me. That kind of embrace had to be reserved for her boyfriend.

My heart was beating fast, my breath shallow. I hadn't even noticed either of them. I wasn't sure what I felt at the moment. Disappointment at not being able to continue, or relief that that small moment of confusion had ended. And there was a little bit of anxiety, wondering what was next.

She turned around, a wide grin on her flushed face. Damn, she recovered quick, that was for sure!

"Whoa, look at the time!" she said.

I looked at the clock. Twenty minutes had passed! I still didn't want to stop. Hell, even an hour would be nothing. If she told me to play with her tits all day, I'd fondle her warm apples all day.

Turning around, she said, "Time sure flew by..."

I wasn't paying attention to what she had said. My eyes couldn't help but bug out as I stared at her perfect tits. They were medium and perky, sloping upwards. Capping them were tiny and erect pink nipples. Much, much better than I had imagined.

She began buttoning up, watching me watch her. I looked up to see her smiling encouragingly.

Then she said, "I have a pretty free schedule this week. Let's meet up again on Wednesday!"

That was another surprise. But I admit, I was happy to hear it wasn't a one-time thing.

"I'd like that."

Maybe I sounded too eager, but she didn't give any indication of noticing. She only smiled.

Then looking down at my erection, she chuckled and said, "I have no doubt you would."

Who wouldn't be horny after twenty minutes of that?

Cheeks burning, I said, "Whose fault is that?"

She shrugged, turning away, saying, "I don't know. But I'm sure a resourceful guy like you can figure something out."

Baffled, I asked, "Are you teasing me?"

"Maybe," she said, sticking her tongue out, before walking away.

I felt frustrated, mostly because of how horny I was. This time, I didn't try to tear my eyes away from her skirt.

She turned around just before turning around the corner, catching my eyes. A wink. Then she was gone. For a while, I stood on the spot, unsure of what to make of any of it.

My heartbeat was slowing down, and I was more and more in control of myself. But the image - Claire's seductive smile, the promising twinkle in her eyes, her perfect breasts - stayed with me. I wanted this to continue.

But there was a lot of frustration as well. First and foremost was the one I felt in my pants, thanks to Claire. It's not like I was expecting a blowjob, but offering one would be nice, right? I don't know how etiquette works when it comes to this kind of thing.

I didn't step outside until my erection had gone down. The last thing I wanted was to make a scene in public, though I know that sounds weird after all of that. But I felt pretty tired, so I opted to take the bus instead, hitching my bike to the front.

And now that the lust was gone, something else was starting to take its place.

Why did she approach me in the first place? Was it just out of curiosity? Maybe it's a kink?

My mind rambled on and on. Then I remembered the way she looked at me... How she spoke to me... It almost felt like it meant something.

Stop!

I caught myself before I could go too far down that line of thought. It wasn't going to get me anywhere. I wasn't going to read too much into it just because she gave me a little attention. I wasn't one of those guys. And she was, after all, Claire.

Besides, I realized one other thing. I might not know why she wanted me to play with her tits, but obviously she had left me high and dry, and went somewhere else to take care of her own needs. Popular girls had boyfriends. So where else would she be?

Whatever, I thought. I don't care. I'm fine with things just the way they are.

***

Afterword

My first attempt at rewriting this chapter ended in disaster. Too much exposition muddied the waters. Foreshadowing and metaphors need subtlety to work.

With this edit (16th November, 2023) I moved the focus on Kyle and Claire and cut out a lot of fluff/redundancy. I also tried to rework the prose to make it more consistent with how Kyle speaks/thinks.

The scope of the story goes beyond them and nothing important will be cut out, but I have plenty of time and pages to let it grow organically.

12