A Touch Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she moaned softly, "That's good. Have you ever taken off a bra before?"

I snorted, my hands not stopping their work. "No."

"Then this is your first one. This one has a clasp on the front. Go ahead, take it off."

I reached forward, finding the clasp between the two cups. I fumbled for another second, the nerves returning, before I took a calming breath and successfully unclasped my first bra.

"There you go!" she whispered.

As much as I didn't want to, a praise from Claire felt good. More importantly, I now had full access to her boobs and I decided to see what I could, and couldn't do. I cupped both of her shapely tits and began to massage them. Her moderate sized tits made it easy for me to cover the whole thing with my two hands.

I tried to remember everything I did on Monday, but then I realized that it might be a lot to go through the motions. And not fun. Instead, it would be better to just go with the flow. I already knew that she'd speak up and offer directions if she wanted something different or didn't like something.

For the next twenty or so minutes, I continued to fulfill my breast fetishes - the ones you can when you're blindly stuck behind the girl. With Claire's perfect pair in my hands, I tried to explore how many ways I could play with them. One moment I was cupping her tits and making them jiggle in my hands, the next I was squeezing them. Sometimes I made the same motions with both hands as I fondled her orbs, other times I tried making different hands do different things.

I remembered to pay attention to her nipples. She loved it whenever I touched her nipples, so I made it a point to oblige. Sometimes I just rolled the nipples between two fingers, ignoring the rest. Then I'd go back to fondling like a gentle maniac.

Her responses were soft and quiet, intermingled with varied rhythms of her breath, and they told me what I needed to know. Maybe I was vain, but the idea that my hands were bringing her so much pleasure bolstered my ego. And I know I don't have to say this, but I was very, very hard. The aching need in my pants almost demanded to be set free, to join the fun. Still, I wasn't that creepy.

"Wow," she said, between deep breaths. "You're a quick learner. And you're already much better than you were on Monday."

"What can I say? I've given this some thought."

"Ooh," she said in a singsong voice, "You've been thinking about my tits?"

"Please, you know I have. You know what you've got."

To emphasize my point, I grasped her tits hard, making her moan a little louder than she had probably intended to.

She fake-protested, "Are you trying to get us caught?"

"Are you complaining?"

"No."

There was a moment of comfortable silence again, allowing me to focus on her pliant tits, the sensation of her warm flesh between my fingers. Her body trembled just a little as her breathing became faster. It was a strange feeling for me, loving the body of someone I couldn't stand. Loving the way she reacted.

And just like last time, she took a step back, pressing against me. I felt her butt against my groin, and her warmth through our clothes. I stopped again, a shiver going up my spine. The pressure was gentle, but in my state, it was almost too much. In that silence, all I could hear was her whispery breath.

Then, she asked, "Is this okay?"

What the hell, I thought. This isn't exactly intimacy. We're not embracing or anything.

"Sure," I said, taking her nipples between my fingers to roll them. "Just a little... distracting."

Her body shook as she muted her laugh, her butt pressing back just a little more. Maybe accidentally. "We wouldn't want a disaster now, would we?"

I squeezed her beautiful boobs and said, "No, we wouldn't."

"Hmm, then let me help you by distracting you elsewhere."

"Be my guest."

Again, she pressed backwards onto my crotch, and this time I knew it was on purpose. Just as I was about to hold my breath, she turned her face and flashed me a wicked grin.

"You should breathe, Kyle. I hear it makes you last longer."

As she advised, I took a deep breath while holding her boobs tightly, then exhaled.

"Thanks," I muttered.

"Anytime," she said with a moan. "Hey Kyle, have you wondered if you have superpowers?"

Every kid has wondered if they were powered. We've all dreamed of it. But I was pretty sure that I wasn't one of those.

"And what exactly is my superpower?"

"Well, you're playing with my tits, so maybe we can call you The Titillating Titster!"

I couldn't stop myself, laughing a bit louder than intended. It was the loudest whispered-laughter I've ever done, and my hands had stopped moving.

"Hey," she said in a mock-aggressive tone, as she lightly slapped my hand, "No slacking!"

"My apologies, Your Highness," I said, beginning to massage her tits again. I slowed down to a gentler pace now.

"So..." she continued, "Don't you like the name?"

"How do I put this?" I paused for a moment, pretending to think. "I'd rather be found dead in a ditch than use it."

We laughed again, and I added, "Besides, I don't think I'm doing anything supernaturally good... Am I?"

"Mmm, feels like heaven to me... Though... I guess... you listened... and you have good instincts. Maybe your power draws girls to you."

Then she faked a high-pitched voice, "Mister Titster, please play with my tits!"

I laughed again, but I didn't stop what I was doing. "Well, that is an accurate retelling of how we ended up here. But as far as powers go, that's not much. It's either terribly weak or only works on you."

She sighed contently as I pressed her tits towards each other and squeezed, digging my fingers into her boobs.

"Yeah, I don't suppose you could help catch The Brain-Wave with that."

I scrunched up my nose at the visuals. "No, and I really don't want to touch a man's nipples."

As I said the words, I made sure to pay extra attention to her fleshy nubs. Moaning happily, she said, "That's fine, I'm happy as long as you're touching mine. Though, I think we should stop now."

She was breathing heavily as she turned around, showing me her beautiful tits again. I'm proud to say that I wasn't visibly drooling, though I had trouble pulling my eyes away from her.

"Kyle, would you help me dress up?" she asked, that naughty twinkle back in her eye.

"Sure," I said, sounding a little dumb.

I began with the bra, clasping the front and hiding her beautiful mounds from my view. Then, I buttoned her shirt slowly, one button at a time, crying inside as her delectable skin disappeared, little by little... until she was fully covered.

"Thank you so much, Kyle. I have a present for you."

Her face was almost pink now, but I couldn't tell if it was from the arousal or embarrassment. It couldn't be the latter. This was Claire. Always upfront and confident. Before I could ponder more, she slowly bent forward. She reached under her skirt, revealing a bit more of her thighs, but she was skillful enough to only show a little. Her panties came into view, slowly sliding down her legs. I was shocked as I watched her step out and pick them up.

For a moment, all I could do was stare at her outstretched arm, the panty clutched in her hand. As far as underwear goes, it looked quite innocent. But the damp spot in the white fabric made it not so. Suddenly, I was wondering what she smelled like, what she tasted like, and if I would ever find out about the latter.

"Think of me when you come," she whispered, before stuffing it in my hand.

Then she was walking away again, disappearing around the corner.

Wow!

All I wanted to do was smell it, but I didn't want to do it right away. Suddenly the risk of being caught was very tangible. Its one thing to be caught fooling around with a girl. Quite another if someone saw me sniffing her panties. It was not a reputation I wanted to be stuck with, so I stuffed it inside my backpack and was on my way out.

As soon as I was home, I checked if the coast was clear. Dad and his wife weren't home yet. I could hear her daughter in the living room chatting and snickering with a friend, but we stayed out of each other's way, so she wasn't going to be a problem.

Alone in my room, I looked at my hands, staring at the white fabric in a trance. After a moment of hesitating, I brought it up to my nose. I inhaled, feeling the strangest yet most delightful scent fill me. It was unlike anything I had ever smelled, and suddenly I was hornier and harder than I had ever been.

Wow!

And I was realizing another thing. I knew what she smelled like! There couldn't have been many other guys who knew that.

I was already at the edge. My brain was lust-addled, pleasure building and building, and it didn't take long for me to find release.

And then, suddenly, I was spent. Not just physically. The white piece of cloth in my hand no longer felt like a treasure trove. It was just an unclean article of cloth from an unpleasant person.

Sad. No. Disgusted. The bitterness rose through my throat as I thought of everything I had done. I had been so friendly with Claire, sacrificing all my convictions, letting myself get twisted in her charms. And then I felt proud!

Laughable!

She had to be doing this with every other guy she wants to toy with. There were probably a group of guys who had her panties, and they had probably fucked her too. Maybe she was laughing at me behind my back, at how easy it was to fool around with me.

It's one thing to just enjoy her body. But I couldn't let myself get twisted in her games. I wouldn't end up like that.

I sighed. I was so tired now, and I felt like shit. Overthinking was only making it worse. It was time to clean up.

***

Sometime later, I got out of the shower. Nothing like washing away the grime and tiredness and trying to get rid of the guilt and shame as well. I heard the main door open as Dad and his wife entered, happily greeting and chatting away with her daughter's friend, asking her to stay for dinner.

Great, just what I need tonight.

Thankfully, she declined. Sometime later, I heard Dad knocking on my door.

"Hey champ, how was your day?"

"Umm, alright, I guess. The usual, you know?"

"That's good to hear. Dinner will be ready in five, wanna give me a hand setting the table?"

"Sure." Dad always asked. Even though I always responded the same way, he always asked first.

The moment it entered the room, everything looked at me. Emily, dad's wife, greeted me with a smile, and I returned her fake-smile, though I could never fake it as convincingly as she could. I tried to avoid eye-contact with her daughter, Sarah. What was the point? Whenever our eyes accidentally met, she would recoil and turn away immediately. As if I was a walking plague.

Sarah's best friend didn't meet my eyes either, but I could tell that she was glaring at me whenever I wasn't looking. I avoided her altogether. I wasn't sure why either of them hated me. I didn't know what I had ever done to her, but she had been like this ever since Dad married Emily. Thankfully, she left soon.

Dad didn't say anything, but I could tell that he was disappointed. I understood that he wanted a happy family again, but I wasn't going to allow myself to fall under that illusion again. He would just have to accept that.

Awkward as it was, all of that was business as usual. There was comfort in normalcy, which I welcomed after the confusing events of the last few days.

***

On Thursday, I arrived at school to find Alex and Cole at our usual spot. I paused for a moment, watching them from a distance. Things were changing. Once, there would be four of us.

With a sigh, I shook my head and headed towards them. There was no point in feeling sad about that. Cole was, as usual, talking about something. Alex was looking up at the sky, watching the clouds, but I knew he wasn't actually watching them. And I would be willing to bet that he hadn't heard anything the former had said.

Cole saw me first and waved, Alex noticing next and smirking.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

With a shrug, Cole said, "I was just talking about the game yesterday. Utter trash."

I couldn't hold back the chuckle. It didn't take a genius to figure out why Alex was zoned out.

Looking at Alex, I asked, "You wanna talk about something else before Cole bores us both to death?"

"Fine, fine!" Cole replied with a dramatic eye roll. "If you have something better to talk about, I'm listening."

Alex spoke before I could even come up with something interesting.

"Do you guys ever think about everything going on around us... of all the people with powers and the things they do... and feel scared?"

I was taken aback for a moment, and it seemed Cole had also been silenced. But only for a moment.

"Wow," he muttered, "This is way too early for a 3 AM conversation."

Alex had a hint of a smile on his face, but other than, he looked quite serious. I paused to regard the question for a moment, but I didn't really need to think about it.

With a shrug, I replied, "Not really."

"Why is that?"

"Why?" I scowled. "I guess it doesn't really matter. Look, we've been hearing about people with powers for a long time, but how often do we actually meet any?"

Cole scratched his chin and said, "I've met two. Kinda. There was a guy visiting schools, shaking hands with kids... I forgot his name... he'd make lights flicker or something?"

Alex cocked his head as well, saying, "I think that was Spectrum. Yeah, he's kinda useless except for parlor tricks like that."

Cole nodded enthusiastically, and then added, "And then there was that razor-hand guy. You know? He suddenly had powers one day and cut through his bathroom. Now that was a disaster!"

I vaguely remembered hearing about it. He was a kid from this town, but that was years before we moved in.

Shaking my head, I said, "So that's just two people. I know I've never met anyone like that. I'm no statistician, but I'm pretty sure the odds of it happening are just extremely low. Besides, literally nothing ever happens here."

With a shrug, Alex said, "I don't know. It's unlikely, but anyone could suddenly develop a power, you know. It could be one of us."

I rolled my eyes, adding, "Maybe it'd be a dumb jock. Or a cheerleader. As if they didn't have their heads up their asses already."

He only shook his head to acknowledge me, then went on, "I'm just saying that it could happen any time."

"Fair. And I'm just saying that I'll believe it when I see it. Anyway, what made you think of this, all of a sudden? We haven't talked about having powers since... I don't know... when we first met or something."

He shrugged again. "Just the news, I guess. You know, these days, all they talk about is the hunt for Brain-Wave."

I flinched a little. Immediately, the picture of a guy with long, oily hair came to my mind.

After a pause, Alex added, "It's kinda crazy to think that there's a guy out there who can look you in the eyes and you'd just obey."

The thought of it made me shiver. "Yeah. There's a reason I try not to think about it too much. It's not a fun idea."

"Sorry," he said, "Just something I've been thinking about."

Cole had been unusually quiet the entire time. We both looked at the scowl on his face.

"Dude?" I asked.

After a moment, he said, "Now you've got me thinking. Whatever happened to the razor-hand guy?"

I shook my head. "How the fuck am I supposed to know? Maybe he's wearing a mask now and fighting evil or something."

Cole said something, but I didn't hear him. In the distance, I could see a familiar figure walking towards us. Japanese. Crew cut. The last thing I wanted at the moment was to talk to him.

Sighing, I said, "Haru's on the way, so I'm gonna make myself scarce before I have to actually talk to him."

The serious look on Alex's face had softened. Placatingly, he said, "Kyle..."

"Since the beginning of this year, he's been hanging out with his new and popular friends instead of us! He doesn't just get to pop back in and make it seem like nothing's different!!" I was getting a little worked up, so I shook my head.

"Anyway, I can't deal with this right now," I said, walking away.

***

Just like that, the weekdays had gone by. On the bad side of things, there were still a handful of exams left. Kinda useless if you ask me, everyone pretty much is in some program in some school, but hey I don't make the rules.

On the bright side, my friends didn't seem to be onto me. Jane and Mel hadn't asked for any more detail, and Cole and Alex didn't seem to catch me staring at Claire during lunch.

So that just left one thing for my day. It was something that I had come to look forward to, despite having enjoyed it for only a short time.

Once again, after school ended, we met up at our usual spot. This time, I noticed something that stood out immediately - a faint blending of red behind her white top. Once again, it was a buttoned top. Was she wearing a bright red bra?

"Hey, Titster! Eyes are up here!" She greeted me with a mischievous grin. "Not that you need to look up."

Despite what we had been doing, I blushed when she called me out. I tried to keep an impassive face, but ended up rolling my eyes. "Please don't turn this into a thing."

"Too late!" she said. "I've bestowed you with the flamboyant title of The Titillating Titster. Go spread your gift to the world!"

She snickered and no matter how much I wanted to resist, I couldn't help but laugh along with her. There was something infectious about that sound. Not fair at all.

"Way too many 't's. Anyway, I have something that belongs to you."

"Aww, you didn't like it? Didn't want to hold on to it?" Her eyes were dancing with mischief as she asked me that.

"Liked it? Sure," I replied. "It'd feel weird if I were to keep it though."

"Fine, I'll take it."

Once the exchange was completed, she turned her back to me and I assumed the position. Again, she took my hands, this time placing them on the side of her waist, closer to her hips. I wondered if this was indicating future potentials, or if there was an end to this line. No point in thinking about that. I ran my hands up the side, this time exploring the slender curve of her body.

"No teasing today, please," she whispered as my hand neared her chest.

Obliging, I quickly unbuttoned her shirt. I thought things would progress the way they had before, but she had other ideas. Suddenly, she took a step forward and turned around. My breath caught in my throat, eyes locked on the bright, red lingerie that encased her boobs. The top was lacy and floral, with a hint of her tiny nipples poking through a translucent portion of the fabric.

My mouth was open, and I was achingly hard immediately. She glanced down, then smiled. "I guess I don't have to ask what you think."

She stepped forward, getting very close to me. We weren't touching, but I thought I could feel her heat radiating to me anyway. "Well? Are you going to make me wait?"

My voice was weak and no words came out of me. I began with some gentle exploration, touching the fabric of the lingerie with my fingers. This was nothing new, but somehow the experience was exquisite. To think a piece of cloth could make such a difference!

After teasing her with my fingers for a bit, I took both of her tits in my hands, squeezing one, then the other.

"Mmh, unclasp me please. This one's in the back. Might need to get a few more buttons."

I nodded. I undid two more buttons before reaching within, touching her back. This was the first time I was visiting this side. You'd think that after spending two twenty-minute sessions fondling her boobs, this wouldn't register as unique, but it did. This was a completely different experience. I felt the way her delicate skin stretched over her flesh, little ridges of her spine under my fingers.