A Touch of Frost Pt. 03

Story Info
Killer Frost shows Iris what she's been missing.
4.1k words
4.67
6k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"You know," Frost said in the real world, sitting beside Iris, "when we recorded this, Caity was only allowed to come with my strap-on up her ass. We still mostly gets off that way, but since then, I really haven't been able to resist fingering Caitlin. Let alone eating that pussy. You can't imagine the taste. Better than anything, Iris. I would rather taste Caity's cunt than be eaten out myself. It's not even close. I just fucking love having my tongue inside that wet snatch, having her gush right into my mouth. I should give you one of her dildos sometime. Even if you don't want to fuck her, you have to know what that pussy tastes like."

On the screen, Frost was touching the head of her strap-on to Caitlin's pussy, letting her feel its heft before she let her have it inside her. "I'm ready," Caitlin sighed. "I'm ready, mistress... I got ready for you, see?" She reached down to pull open the lips of her cunt.

Iris could see. The camera revealed every detail. Caitlin's creamy juices were pouring out of her sex. Frost slid her strap-on a little ways into Caitlin's passage, her wetness collecting on the dildo, lubricating it. Frost circled the dildo's cockhead inside of Caitlin, then slid it up and down in Caitlin's slit. Caitlin's hole gaped wetly for Frost's usage as Caitlin gibbered haplessly, begging Frost to fuck her: "I want to be your bitch, mistress! I want your cock to call my pussy home! Wanna be your dildo's slut..."

"Mmm... sweet Caity... you know how much I like to hear you beg," Frost purred. "As if I could ever say no to you, or to that tight pussy. You could be gagged, not saying a word, and I'd still just have to make that cunt mine. But it's so much more fun when you tell me you're a whore—even though we both already know..."

Frost centered the tip of the dildo inside of Caitlin's pussy, then pushed gently—Iris found herself watching excitedly as Caitlin's labia split open to totally let it in, widening and stretching to fit snugly around the shaft. Caitlin groaned, shaking, and pushed her hips up to Frost's. She clearly wanted it deep inside her, but Frost held her down, making her take it slow. As Frost pumped her hips slowly between Caitlin's open legs, Caitlin moaned—getting what she wanted.

"You wish it was Iris wearing this strap-on?" Frost asked as she pushed the dildo deeper and deeper—as excited to watch Caitlin's body swallow the thing as Iris was. "You wish it was her fucking this pussy?" Despite Frost's words, there was no anger in her tone. She went deeper, deeper, almost baying with excitement as Caitlin arched her body obediently to her own penetration.

"No, Mistress... no... I'm your good girl... I only want to be yours... good for you... I love you... love being your slut... feels so... feels so good inside... God, I wish you were always inside me!"

Iris was amazed: not only by the graphic, submissive words Caitlin swooned and salivated over, but by how truly loving Caitlin sounded, even as she described herself being impaled, even as she was impaled.

The brunette sobbed with need, wrapping her hands around the base of Frost's strap-on, trying to cajole the rest of it into her without daring to defy her mistress by actually exerting pressure. But she was breathing harder, her clit swollen and throbbing at the top of her strap-on penetration. The pleasure she had to be feeling around its impalement of her made her pant heavily. She wanted it all and she wanted it now, not to wait for Frost to draw it out and slowly bury the strap-on inside her.

"Ohhh... I want you to fuck me!"

"Then come get it, Caity," Frost said sweetly. "You know I'd never give you anything you couldn't handle. I love your little cunt far too much to ever wreck it... more than a little."

"I love you, Mistress... love you..." Caitlin thrust herself up against the dildo, forcing it inside her. "Oohh!" She grunted loud and rammed herself into the dildo again. "Hh! Yess!" She couldn't contain herself anymore, couldn't hold herself back. She fucked herself on the dildo as her cunt was begging her to.

"Yes, that's it," Frost sighed. "Don't just take my cock. Love it. Love having it inside you. Love the way it makes you feel—love how it makes you my bitch!"

Caitlin's hands ran to her svelte breasts, caressing their pert roundness—joining in as Frost fucked her, pumping all of the dildo inside her, hand down at their joined pussies to caress Caitlin's clit with her thumb. She worked the strap-on from side to side, giving Caitlin all of its deep, probing, filling pleasure. Caitlin got hotter and hotter as she was pulled taut by it, her juices flowing abundantly, like her very body wanted to impress Frost with its willingness.

"Such a good girl!" Frost gasped. "Taking my cock like you were built for it... oh baby, even if you wanted to fuck Iris, I'd let you... I'd want you to enjoy eating her pussy, taking her cock in your ass... you're such a good girl, you deserve everything, you deserve to come so fucking hard!"

Caitlin pinched her nipples hard, cajoling her body to still greater excitement. It pleased Frost, bringing her lips down to capture one of the nipples from Caitlin's clutches, sucking it, then flicking it back and forth with her tongue. She felt it shivering, Caitlin's trembling vibrating it in her mouth. Frost pumped the dildo into her harder and faster, smelling the savory scent of Caitlin's aroused pussy added to the taste of sweat that was already filling her with lust. Caitlin's moans grew in pitch, turning her on even more, and Frost pistoned the strap-on to the point where Caitlin could barely take it. Caitlin tightened on its length anyway, her paltry resistance letting Frost know she was going to come.

"Nnnhhh... mmmmm... oh, yes... fuck, yes, mistress! Fuck me... fuck me just like that! Oh God... you know how to... hnn!... treat a girl right... ahhh... oh, fuck... hhhgh!"

Frost thrust hard into Caitlin, barely caring if she hurt her as her bitch came from the rough treatment. Caitlin's legs wrapped tightly around Frost's waist, jerking crazily in their clinch, while her cunt spasmed, inner muscles sucking at the strap-on, hot juices squirting out past her impalement. Frost kept fucking her, digging and driving deep into her womanhood with long, powerful strokes.

Caitlin bucked hard, further impaling herself on Frost's strap-on. Her juices were smeared all over her thighs by the time she fell back, utterly worn out by how hard she'd come, but still willing to serve her mistress.

"Oh... oh, that was wonderful," she sighed. "Now... please, mistress... lie back? Let me eat your pussy? You know how sweet it tastes..."

"As sweet as yours," Frost smirked. But she had other things in mind. "No. Roll over. Show me that cute little ass. I'm not done with you yet!"

With the usual paradox of serving Killer Frost, Caitlin was both pleasantly surprised and a little frightened. She felt as though she'd barely survived how hard she'd come from Frost fucking her pussy. But she couldn't deny her mistress either. She trembled as she rolled over onto her belly, her legs dropping down so she was kneeling over the bed, her ass jutting out. She knew only too well what Frost must have in mind with a sight like that to look at.

Frost eyed Caitlin's asshole, soft and pink, puckered tight like she didn't regularly pay homage to it. Every time she saw it looking virgin tight, she just had to penetrate it all over again. Frost chuckled to herself. Caitlin's ass was so damn tempting, virtually the only reason she fucked her pussy was to coat the dildo thickly with Caitlin's juices—the best damn lubricant Frost could ask for.

Frost pumped the strap-on in her hand, really smearing Caitlin's cream onto it, while also lubing up her fingers. Usually, she'd be hard-pressed not to take Caitlin's ass hard and fast, the way it deserved, but as long as they were being recorded for posterity, she'd take it slow... really make love to Caitlin's ass. Then she'd fuck it hard and fast. No matter who ended up watching, there was no way she'd pretend she didn't love smashing Caitlin's asshole full of cock.

Caitlin felt Frost's fingers slide wetly between her buttocks, into her asshole, circling, stroking, spreading their wetness around and inside her puckered anus. Her asshole quivered tautly as Frost fingered it, priming it for the dildo that was dripping with Caitlin's lubrication as it waited. Caitlin knew full well how badly it could hurt, taking Frost's strap-on up the ass, but the overwhelming pleasure it eventually came to meant it was impossible to dissuade her. She wanted the ecstasy that could only come from going all the way—being Frost's anal whore—and when she felt the dildo's wet tip pushing into her sphincter, she flushed with heat, shook with arousal. The little charade of her ass being her own was rapidly ending. It was going back to belonging to her mistress.

Her body was on fire as the pressure built, the head of the dildo digging into her asshole and forcing it to admit this intruder that brought with it so much pain along with the promise of pleasure. Caitlin shuddered, mewling: "Oh, mistress... how do you do this to me? How do you fuck me in the ass... uuuh... and make it feel so good?"

Frost smiled. "It's because I pick sluts when I'm deciding who to fuck, Caity. Relax, bitch. Just enjoy it... enjoy being a fucking slave to this cock..."

Caitlin grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and pulled it underneath her, holding it and burying her face in it as her ass arched high in the air. Frost pumped gently into her at first, the dildo sliding easily into her rectum. There was no point in owning Caitlin as harshly and as viciously as she knew from delicious experience that the woman could take. Caitlin was hers and all she had to do was pat the bitch on the ass to prove it.

Caitlin's hole opened and closed as Frost edged the dildo through it, tempting Frost with Caitlin's irresistible submissiveness. Even her body thought only of letting Frost use it. She pushed the dildo deeper, making Caitlin grunt uncomfortably as her asshole opened to let the dildo in. But she pushed back, taking more of the strap-on and letting Frost know that she was most definitely her bitch, no matter how tight a fit the dildo ended up being in her ass.

Frost inched the dildo deeper, holding herself back from going really hard and fast. It was a game with herself, taunting her domineering impulses with Caitlin's willingness, eagerness to be hurt and fucked to the absolute limit. The only thing that let her deny herself from giving Caitlin the body-wrecking fuck both of them wanted was how much she cared for Caity. She had to rein herself in just a little so that her fucktoy could enjoy herself, could come running back to her again and again to be her bitch once more.

The strap-on sunk into Caitlin's bowels a little more with each riding thrust. Frost stared closely, unknowingly mirroring the voyeuristic Iris of the future as she watched Caitlin's sphincter engulf her cock—her own asshole twitching in sympathy. She pressed in more firmly, Caitlin quaking with fearful pleasure as she felt herself being stretched open. Her asshole was entirely fitted over the wide-bodied dildo now, and she moaned as the feeling of torturous tightness moved deeper inside her, the stretching going further and further.

"You wish it was Iris doing this?" Frost demanded of her. "You're facing the other way—it's a dildo up your ass—it could be anyone doing this to you. Are you thinking of her?"

"No, mistress... only you... you're the only one who can fuck me like this!"

Frost put her hands on Caitlin's flanks to hold her in place, digging her thumbs into the small of Caitlin's back, crushing her fingers into Caitlin's slim waist. There would be no escaping as Frost worked the dildo in and out. At first she didn't go any deeper, just enjoyed how Caitlin's asshole bulged around the shaft, then tightened with wonderful pleasure. It was enough to make Frost wish that she really did have a cock. She could only imagine how good it would feel to have Caitlin's ass twitching around her flesh.

"So fuck me!" Caitlin urged her. "I want it all the way! Every inch of it in my ass!"

Frost pulled back for the wind-up, smiling with pride. Caitlin spoke like an addict begging for her next fix where once she'd have been too shy to even kiss Frost without her mistress initiating it. She drove into Caitlin, her asshole opening up, her sphincter pushing inward with the drag on the penetrating dildo. Caitlin grunted, feeling her bowels penetrated by Frost's unstoppable onslaught.

"Ohhh... yes... goddamnit, it feels so fucking good!" Caitlin cried, her asshole throbbing around every inch of the dildo buried in her. "Mmmm—mistress—I'm so glad my asshole belongs to you, I'm so glad I'm your bitch, oh, God, mistress, yes!" She clenched her asshole blissfully around her impalement, through the thick dildo made it impossible for her anus to close even a little.

Frost watched excitedly as Caitlin's ass trembled on her strap-on, wringing cry after cry from Caitlin as she stayed open on its hilt. Neither of them could wait any longer. They both knew it would hurt, but Caitlin knew the pleasure that would come with the pain, while Frost couldn't bear to leave any doubt that Caitlin was hers.

She ass-fucked Caitlin, her bitch's puckered hole taking the dildo from its tip to the straps that held it in place. Caitlin's sphincter bulged with the withdrawing strap-on and pushed in as the strap-on went deep. Frost told herself that it was her cock sodomizing Caitlin, that she was fucking her—she closed her eyes in rapture, pumping her doppelganger's asshole, her own pussy humming as she imagined the pleasure she was reaping from Caitlin, hearing Caitlin's wounded cries and knowing each one was a surrender to her.

Caitlin undulated with every drive of the strap-on into her bowels, fucking herself on the buried dildo as best she could. The sensations of its passage rushed through her body. The strap-on went deep, defying her tight asshole as Caitlin clenched but was unable to hold onto it. Her pussy dripped continuously, throbbing, tightening, begging for an intrusion as good as Frost was making into her ass.

"You're my bitch, Caity!" Frost cried. "My submissive slut! I can fuck your ass as hard as I want and you'll beg for more, won't you? Come for me, Caitlin! I want you to! I don't care how much it hurts, come! Come!" She reset her grip on Caitlin's hips and jerked her lower body up into the air, holding Caitlin's ass against her groin as she pistoned the strap-on desperately into Caitlin's anus. "Be a good fuckhole and come!"

Keeping one hand on the edge of the bed to hold herself in place as Frost violently slammed into her ass, Caitlin darted her other hand down to play in her tender, untouched cunt. As good as it felt, an orgasm instantly building inside her, she knew obeying Frost was doing so much more for her than touching her wet pussy. Caitlin undulated uncontrollably, her body tying itself in knots as her orgasm grew and grew, finally exploding out of her, filling her and engorging her in the stuttering rhythm of Frost's sodomizing thrusts.

"Good girl! Good girl..." Frost cooed, as though she wasn't still impaling Caitlin on her cock, not giving her a moment's painless reprieve as Caitlin suffered through minute after minute of giddy orgasm.

Caitlin writhed crazily, her asshole tightening in one last attempt to check Frost's dominance, her clit throbbing. Miniature orgasms, powerful, numbing, kicked through her, wracking her with every pump of Frost's strap-on. It was like being struck by lightning every time Frost made a stroke in her ass. Her juices flowed, soaking the bedding under her as they sprayed past her swirling fingers. With visions of how splayed her asshole must now be in her mind, she came like she would never stop.

Then Frost grabbed her by the collar and hoisted her up to whisper in her ear. "Do you want to stop? Has my good little girl had enough of mistress?"

"No... no, mistress... never... I want to keep being your fuckhole... use me... I'm still your bitch..."

"But mistress is tired. I've had a long day of fucking your ass and it's so draining. Tell you what, Caity. I'm going to lie back and you're going to sit on my cock. You're going to ride it. Think you can do that, sweetie? Think you can come hard while I just lie there and watch you destroy your own ass on my strap-on?"

"Yes, mistress. I'll ruin my ass for you. And you know I'll come hard so long as you tell me to."

"That's right," Frost chuckled, pulling out of Caitlin, who moaned with the satisfied relief of the pain being over... and then with a desire for more. "But first, bend over. Show the camera the beautiful view of your bowels I get after I've opened your asshole up like this. You're already starting to tighten up again... maybe in a few more months, we'll watch this and wonder how you could ever be so tight... maybe by then, you won't even be able to sit down... you'll be open 24/7, like Wal-Mart. Would you like that, Caity? To be my anal slut every hour of the day?"

Caitlin could only moan with a renewed lust as she bent over and displayed her gaping asshole to the camera.

Iris couldn't believe it. It seemed impossible that a woman could be so... so wide and not have permanent damage. But she hadn't noticed any change in Caitlin, just a little seeming tenderness. She wondered how long Frost had been doing this...

"That was five months ago," Frost answered in the real world, as if reading Iris's mind. "The collar was a one month anniversary gift. Caity's even more submissive now. She does anything I want. Anything. And all because she loves me."

On the screen, Caitlin was now bouncing up and down on Killer Frost's strap-on, impaling herself again and again, screaming out that she loved it as she sobbed with the pain.

"And I love her, of course. How could you not love a girl that does that for you? First time I ever made Caity ride my cock. She was a natural from day one. I've been fucking her in the ass pretty much every day since then; it's a rare twenty-four hours that she doesn't drop her ass on my strap at least once. I mean, look at her. She's not holding back one bit. She's letting herself get fucked by every single inch."

"Why... why are you telling me this?" Iris asked, unable to look away as Caity... Caitlin took another jostling crash down onto Frost's strap-on, sending ripples through her entire naked body—jingling the collar around her neck.

"Because even though Caitlin is my love, my bitch—my little cock-holster—she still has this irritating crush on you. Impossible, right? As if you could dominate her half as well as I do. Look at her! She's fucking herself on that cock like she's pumping for oil, the nasty bitch!" Frost reached over and squeezed Iris's knee, as though to show it was all in good fun. "Drives me crazy. So what needs to happen is this: I need to show my sweet Caity that I'm a better top than you could ever be. Naturally, that means I need to fuck you. In front of her. In the ass, too. I can see you're very interested in that..."

"Wuh-what?" Iris murmured, now as unable to believe what Frost was saying as she was to believe what she was seeing. It seemed like the sex tape had lasted for hours, but Caitlin still hadn't gotten enough. Her taste for debasement seemed to have no end.

Frost's hand slid up Iris's unresisting thigh. "Don't worry. You can fuck her first. Just to get it out of your systems. Show her that you're no dom. That I'm not jealous. Even though I am. That's what makes it so hot."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12