A Tough Girl From Montana Pt. 04

Story Info
A Special Thanksgiving.
3k words
4.78
10.8k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving was approaching and so was winter. There had been two dustings of snow after the October storm and my always ambitious partner finally agreed to separate the action list into a winter section and a "next spring" section. She said she could hardly tell she was pregnant but Art and I made her go in for a first prenatal visit anyway.

She came home bubbling, saying, "What do guys know about pregnant women's bodies anyway?"

I put on my innocent face and asked, "Are you going to be a married woman when the baby delivers? What did the doctor say when she saw you were single?"

Addie pushed me to the sofa and sat on my chest. "I told her we have been too busy to get married but the baby was going to have its father's and mother's names on its birth certificate."

I decided this was not a teasable subject and suggested dinner out with her dad.

After sliding down into my arms for a soft kiss, she said, "I have to climb down from my high horse and admit we aren't going to be married in the new house, don't I?"

Carrying her to the car, I said, "Call your dad and tell him where to meet us."

After we were seated at her favorite Thai place, I said to Art, "She's having a meltdown because Mother Nature is insisting on her timeline and not Addie's."

He put on his stern father face and said, "Daughter, cheer up. Most women envy you having found a guy with money who moved himself and his business to your hometown. Your dreamhouse is under construction. The steel barn is assembled on its pad and will have heat in a couple of weeks. You have working utilities before freezeup. Is there something wrong with this picture?"

My bride-to-be buried her head in my shoulder and cried real tears.

"Oh, this is horrible. I've been such a spoiled brat. Will you forgive me? What if I ask the bridesmaids if they will come for a wedding on the weekend after Thanksgiving?"

Art and I looked at each other and nodded, "Sounds good. Give us work assignments whenever you are ready."

Her grip tightened, "Oh, I'm pregnant, unmarried and crying on the father's shoulder!"

The meal was delicious and dried up the tears. "The doctor said I needed to concentrate on being a happy unstressed mother. You have to help with the unstressing!"

"Let's have dessert at home and talk about that."

Art and I settled carefully into the ancient sofa, leaving a space for Addie. I wondered if it was going to make it to spring. Maybe a sofa for the new house should go here as a Christmas present.

Ice cream with chocolate sauce was just the thing. I said, "No deadlines."

Silence. Then, "How can I live without deadlines? That's a horrible thought."

"Every few minutes, you say to yourself, 'My only deadline is the delivery date, and nature will decide that.' "

"Oh dear, that is good news and bad news at the same time, isn't it?"

"You are allowed to have an exercise calendar. Some gym days, some running days. Also, you should make a list of things that are good for the baby and follow them."

Addie collected the dishes to the table in front of us and relaxed across both laps. Her smile was warm and adorable.

"You big tough guys are really going to take over?"

Art said, "That's our job, pregnant one. Your job is growing the baby!"

Chapter 10 - A Hurryup Wedding

I could hardly believe it, but Addie's boundless energy made the rushed Thanksgiving wedding happen. I told my relatives to stay in the east, but an aunt and uncle came anyway. Said they had always wanted to see Montana.

Art and I had a discussion about who was picking up the expenses. I told him that retired fathers were excused, and after two beers and some argument, he gave in. I told him that he should buy a fancy piece of shop equipment for the new barn and wrap up a picture of it for his wedding present. What he actually did was take a picture of a beautiful crib with rocking legs and promise to have it built before the baby came. Addie had a good cry on his shoulders, saying they were happy tears and the baby would be happy too, rocking in his crib. Art and I exchanged looks at the mom deciding she was carrying a boy.

That night, a week before the wedding, Addie came after me for sex. "I've got big boobs and a twitchy pussy," she whispered in my ear. "Take care of my problem!"

"I thought we weren't supposed to have sex until we were married?"

She sat nakedly on my chest and made vile threats. "Not married and you already can't get it up?"

We were flipped and she was filled in an instant. "Ahhh, more!"

My cock never felt better. We both made a lot of noise, especially at the end, when Addie let out a great cry that reverberated through the house. I got up and walked around. I thought about chasing her naked up and down stairs in the new house and laughed.

"You are bad! What is so funny?" I laughed harder and bounced the clenching cunt on my still hard shaft.

"I am thinking about the fun we are going to have, chasing each other in the new house. Would you like me to put another baby in you, stretched out on the carpet in your tower?"

"Oh god, Michael, we haven't gotten this one out and you are putting another one in?"

I sat down on the ancient sofa with her still riding me, and pulled the blanket over us. She hugged and squeezed and made little noises.

Much later, we awoke in the dark, still in the same loving position. The clock on the mantel said four am. Her fingers ran through my hair as she whispered, "Sleeping any old place, is that us?"

My cock woke up in a familiar place and twitched. "Yes, any old place." I kissed her and flexed at the same time. A tiny whisper floated up, "Loving you is so nice, Michael."

After long moments of comfortable silence, I said, "We both have terrible deadlines today. Let's have early breakfast!"

She bounced off of me, heading for the shower. "You are such an awful faker. Make the coffee!"

The next few days were a whirlwind of activity, almost all of it female. I hid in the back bedroom, telling Addie and others that the next newsletter urgently needed attention. It did, but I felt guilty dodging chores. Sheila was helping and cornered me one afternoon. She had me against a wall with a full body press. "Michael," she said aggressively into my ear, "you have one last chance, because I don't fuck married men."

I grabbed her ass, "Oh no, I'm losing the second best pussy in town"

"That's right, but I have permission for one last screw. You get to choose."

I replied, "We'll see about that," and swatted her tough behind.

In bed that evening, I kissed my bride and said, "The accountant hit on me today. Said you gave her permission for one last go."

"She is so damn hot, Michael! You are really giving that up?"

"I am. You sure I get one more time?"

"Yes, but you have to follow our rules." She was pulling my ears and grinning. "And you don't get to know in advance."

I fastened on a boob tip and mumbled, "I might retaliate..."

Two days later, at breakfast on a late fall sunny morning, Addie announced, "We are having a picnic lunch at the house site, and Sheila is coming along."

We stared at each other and she didn't blink. I knew enough to keep my mouth shut. At ten o'clock, I was extracted from the computer and told to load the pickup. We drove to Sheila's, where I was told to sit in the back and be quiet. The entire way to the lot, they filled the air with nonsense talk about wedding details, ignoring me completely. I was slipping into a dark mood, but figured if they got too oppressive, I could always walk to Hugh's and have a beer with a sympathetic male.

The November sun wasn't very high, even at noon, but the frost had burned off and the grove of trees with a covered slab in front, and another hidden behind, looked great. Craig had made an offer about the construction that we were quick to accept. He would be the general contractor of record, and pick reliable subs, if Art and I were the onsite supervisors and handled details with the building inspectors and so on.

The new road angled around to the back, where the used metal building that we called the barn stood. The beige paint looked tired and I thought that in the spring a different color would be needed. Addie had a key and we ducked inside. Other than a few stacks of lumber, it was pristine. The new concrete floor was amazing. But at the moment, the chill made it feel like a mausoleum. Art wasn't going to do much in here until there was heat.

I poked Addie, "What about the cracks in the radiant?" Both of them hung on my neck and Addie poked back. "The heating guy is coming right after Thanksgiving!"

Their secret plan for my seduction was activated. "Take the pack and follow us." We walked through the trees to the house site and around it to the meadow in front, where late fall sunshine was ample. I was directed to spread a tarp while they unfolded blankets and a picnic table cloth. I got busy arranging food. They were behind me and I wasn't paying attention until two bodies appeared at my side. Two very naked bodies, both of which were laughing at my surprised look.

"Didn't we tell you we needed a private location for tanning?" The laughing eyes were full of mischief and I made a grab for one leg. They jumped away. "No, no, no. No games until after lunch."

It was obvious I was to keep my pecker in my pants while they teased. I opened a beer and growled at them. "There will be punishment."

Addie crouched behind me, tits poking my back, "Michael, if you don't behave, there will be no Sheila pussy!"

"There's rope in the truck, and tree limbs all around us."

I unwrapped a sandwich and munched, providing more threatening noises. Sheila actually looked nervous. I arranged myself so that they could lounge against my middle and absorb sun while eating.

"A real cowboy would have had you both by now. It's only these dudes from the east who are wimps."

I almost laughed when both sets of hips twitched. More teasing was required.

"I can smell you. That cougar in the woods is going to be here in a minute."

They looked at each other and turned over. My jeans and shorts were gone quickly. Addie blocked my view with a hot kiss, but I could certainly feel Sheila's mouth closing over a stiffening cock. She hummed and brought him to full boil.

Addie whispered, "We decided if you were going to cheat on your fiancee, I got to watch!"

Moving things right along, Sheila was now upright and my slippery shaft was disappearing into her equally slippery cunt.

"But, you said...?"

The two of them were consumed by giggles. Sheila squeezed me really hard.

Addie licked my face. "Michael, we have been friends for years and years. Doing Sheila is not cheating! Not now, not later!"

"OMG, I collapsed back onto the blanket, eyes closed. The sensations in my cock were out of this world. My brain was a mess, but one thought came to the front. Sheila needed a really good fuck, whether it was cheating or not. I roared and flipped forward, almost into the food. The big cock was sending her to that special place where women wailed and tensed and came. "Ohhh."

Knowing that the bride would be hotter than a firecracker by now, I heroically held back and jammed into the other cunt. "Ohhh. What are you doing?"

God, she felt good. I wasn't going to last very long. "I am punishing the chief conspirator. Take that!"

She was ready and so was I. The almost married couple came together with a lot of noise. Sheila slapped my ass and urged us on. "I wish I had my camera! You are really good together."

They lay on my chest, taking the sun on their backs and making little noises. I asked, "What is this later business?"

"I had a bad dream about forcing her out of our bed and decided that was not going to happen!"

I kneaded and pinched two tight behinds. "Sheila is a nanny providing benefits, like accounting services?"

They laughed and giggled, playing with the limp dick that was absorbing sun itself, lying between them.

It was a tender, almost unbelievable moment. But if they liked each other enough to share me, I was not about to argue.

I said, teasingly, "You two must be pretty confident the wedding is going to come off. I thought we were rationing sex before the nuptials?"

"That is so old fashioned, Michael!" Her tongue was tracing my lips and Sheila was licking the dick, which was coming back to life.

I sat up and pulled them to my lap. "Modern marriage requires compatibility checking?"

We were playing kissing games and being silly. I kept an arm wrapped around each one, entertaining boob tips of two well endowed females. "If this is your idea of compatibility checking, sign me up for more."

Addie said, in a tender voice, "We are just having a little fling and thanking our resident male for all the good things he does for us."

I was going to treat her words as a tease, but decided they were real and settled for a lick and a kiss on her ear. They hugged tighter and hummed.

The rest of lunch was just as nice, even when they saw Cora hiking across the meadow and covered me up but smiled as she approached the impressive chests taking the sun.

"Michael, where did you pick up these tramps? This is not some cheap tanning salon!"

The three of them laughed and Cora accepted a sandwich, sinking to her knees and losing a tee shirt that didn't have a bra under it. "Michael, you are not to tell Hugh I was flashing you."

"What about when you leaned back against me and I applied the sunscreen?"

She stared at me for a moment, and did exactly that. My fingers enjoyed another set of fine breasts. I whispered in her ear, "These Montana girls certainly have excellent tits!"

She reached up and pinched my ear. "No hitting on me. You have two fine women already."

Cora had questions about the wedding, which allowed me to get dressed and pack up lunch. A little voice said, "That was a special moment of bliss, buddy, and you better appreciate it."

I did, dozing in the back seat all the way to town while wedding talk went on in the front.

Chapter 11 - A Montana Ceremony

Art and Adele attended the local Episcopalian church only rarely, but the pastor was willing to marry us. His name was Andrew, and he and his church could have been nestled in the hills of the English countryside. Instead, its modest architecture was happily situated in a low swale not far from a creek. I thought to myself that it was the perfect place to marry a Montana girl of accomplished outdoor skills. A modern woman who wasn't giving everything over to her new husband. I chuckled to myself over how much teasing could be built around that seditious idea.

Nature smiled and the rainstorm from the day before cleared in the morning. I had decided to bunk with Art and leave Addie's house to a gaggle of giggling bridesmaids, most of whom were married and full of comments about how awful your first sex was. Just before I left, Addie was whispering in ears and making faces pink. I was sure this would cause trouble later.

The church was full of Adele's friends from work, all of whom looked fearsomely healthy. As they always are, the bride was radiant, striding down the aisle on her father's arm. There hadn't been any practice or pre-wedding dinner, so I was only introduced to the two groomsmen an hour before the ceremony. Jim and Tom were husky firemen and EMT's. The kind of guys you'd like to have at your side in a fight. I didn't need any incentive at all to reach for Addie's hand as Art presented her to me at the altar. She was blinking madly, fighting off tears. I squeezed her hand and whispered, "Everything is fine." She whispered back, "I know!"

It's really hard to concentrate in the middle of a marriage ceremony with many thoughts running through your head. I did remember to say 'I do' at the right places. The kiss at the end solved all our problems and there was clapping in the audience.

The low key reception was in the adjoining church hall, but the press of well wishers was overwhelming. I told Addie she had great friends and she whispered in my ear, "That's another reason why you needed to come to Montana!"

Art had decided the married couple should depart in style, so we dashed down the walk and into a limo. I edged close to the flouncy dress for a kiss.

"It's better the second time, isn't it?"

Through tears, my bride said, "I know!"

The End