A Tower Fire Spotters Tale

Story Info
A lake Fire Spotters Tale.
1.6k words
4.47
2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpault
rpault
82 Followers

Jeff was sitting staring out at Lake Superior coastline from the Wisconsin side thinking about his doing or acting irresponsible or even something reckless, but knew it wasn't in his nature. When people were questioned to see if he would be a good remote tower fire spotter everyone had all said he was the most responsible of all them Brower's. Even with them all being judges, police officers, doctors, and such.

He was off duty after a twelve hour shift, which he had reported three confirmed sightings of incorrect fire safety. There were campers scattered everywhere along the lake because of the long 4th of July weekend.

Hearing what sounded like a big fish leaping out of the water he lowered his gaze from staring at the bright full moon to the lakes surface. Emerging from the water was a nude woman, who was tall, curvy with long red hair down her back.

Reaching the small beach she stood, removed a small water proof backpack, and opened it to pull out a towel, a short jersey shift dress, and shoes. After quickly drying off she pulled them on and pulled out a comb from the dresses pocket to comb her hair.

When Jeff made an inadvertent sound she spun towards him and asked "Did you enjoy my reverse strip show?" with a foreign sounding lilt to her voice.

When he started stammering to answer she laughed and said "I came out of the water by your campsite. It was my fault."

As she walked towards him with her hand out as he cumbered to his feet. They shook hands as she said "my name is Katie MacLeod." "I'm Jeff Brower" he finally spoke. As they shook hands he thought she must have been in the water for a very long swim because her hand was very cool and almost clammy.

"I swim at night because my Irish skin won't take the sun without burning anymore", she said while pointing at her pale white freckled face and exposed body, "I was a long distance swimmer a while ago in Ireland and I miss it, so I only swim at night now. Can I sit by your fire for a while?"

Jeff waved her to a seat on the log he had been sitting on. Jeff quickly relaxed being around Katie as they talked about his job with the forest service, her moving to central Wisconsin from Ireland, and their love of wild remote areas.

Time passed rapidly for them until Katie took Jeff's arm and looked at his watch. "It is getting later and I must get back. Would you like to meet again tomorrow night here about 9:30 or will you be busy?"

"No! I mean I want to see you again. Tomorrow would be great. What would you like me to bring something to eat or drink for us?" "Something light like sparkling wine would be nice. Swimming I couldn't eat before going back" she answered.

As she stood at the water's edge removing her shoes Jeff looked away till a sharp whistle made him look back at Katie who was striking a nude Esther Williams like pose till she dove back into the lake. Her laughter came back to back to him over the water, till he heard "See you tomorrow". Shortly afterward he heard the sound of a large leaping fish.

Jeff sat stunned for a while thinking about the last few hours and how reckless this was and he had made plans for tomorrow too.

Feeling tired because it was late for him with a full day's work tomorrow he started back to his cabin located beside the watch tower.

He slept fitfully for the rest of the night, till about five thirty when he woke up with an answer about who he had met last night. Katie was a Mermaid! That had to be the answer. Everything fit when he realized that.

His entire shift he was distracted with thoughts of Katie and her being a mermaid. Did they have both salt and fresh water merpeople or were there different species? He had never heard of a fresh water mermaid, but new species were being located all the time. Besides everyone had heard and read stories about mermaids and mermen all thru the ages.

When he got off duty he quickly drove fifteen miles to the nearest town and picked up supplies for tonight. He saw an ad for Old Spice Classic Aftershave he bought a bottle thinking it had been around forever and it was for sailors first, so maybe it was something Katie would like.

By five after nine he had everything ready. A blanket was draped half on the log and half on the ground in front. He had lit another small fire, inside of a fire pit, that had cedar chips in it for an atmosphere. The sparkling wine bottles were chilling in a three gallon pail surrounded by part of a plaid shirt he cut up to make the pail more festive.

After rechecking everything twice he sat on the log gazing out at the lake for Katie. Suddenly his eyes were covered by very cool hands, twisting around he saw Katie standing there in the same dress as the night before. Giggling she said" I didn't think you could be sneaked up on, but I did it. Huh?"

She sat beside him and they started talking like the night before, but soon she was holding his hand, after asking if her cool skin bothered him. When he told her no she reached over and kissed him.

They soon had slide down onto the blanket covered ground still kissing. She had him set up and removed his shirt and removed her dress, which again was her only clothing. When things heated up between them she reached back into her back pack and removed a tube of lotion and handed it to him. "I think with all the time I spend in the water we'll need a lubricant and this should be wonderful. " He read in the moonlight "SPF 125 Vegan Body Lotion & Sun Block 100% pure mineral oil. No animal fat or fish oil used"

As he kissed and licked her body he found it had a different scent and flavor than anyone he had ever been around in his 24 years. At his question if he needed any protection for her. She answered there was no way he could get her pregnant or either of them transfer any diseases between them.

After long foreplay she had him remove his shorts and pulled him on and into her. Her coolness made it an even hotter feeling for him. As he started to come she gasped and gave him a massive hickey on the left side of his neck and shoulder.

Afterward they reclined on the log snuggling, looking at the glittering lights of the distance city, talking, and drinking the sparkling wine. Once she started to be apologetic for the hickey, but quieted when Jeff said it was like a merit badge it him.

They made love again with the same enjoyable outcome and another hickey.

Later when fish were heard leaping out of the water in the distance as the moon was going downward in the west Katie said she had to start swimming home. She gave him a kiss, picked up her backpack and dove into the water. From the distance Jeff heard "I can't see you tomorrow, but I'll be here at the same time the next night." "I'll see you then" Jeff called back.

Jeff's thoughts were bouncing around like someone on a trampoline about making love to Katie, her being a mermaid, and in two nights they would be together again.

The next day at breakfast Jeff was teased by two of his co-workers about him finding and having a girlfriend way out here that gave kinky hickeys and all. He just smiled and concentrated on his food before leaving to climb up the ladder to the top of observation tower to start his day. One of his co-workers called out to him as he walked out the door "I bet you caught one of the big sucker fish or an ell and put it on your neck so we'd think you had a girl out here. Jeff instantly saw red at them calling Katie a sucker fish or an ell. But then they didn't know the truth.

The next night seemed to take forever to get there, but finally Jeff saw Katie getting out of the water and walking directly to him. She said HI and then stopped him from talking by kissing him stupid.

After a couple minutes she backed away and said "I missed you. Do you know how hard it is for somebody like me to find someone I want to be around?" He shook his head no. "I haven't found anyone since I came here three years ago and not a long time before that."

They spent the rest of that night and many more after that together.

One night Jeff asked Katie to be with him forever. He had thought for a very long time about how reckless and scary it was to propose this to her. She slowly said "you don't know what I am" "Yes. I do. I figured it out after the first night we made love. You're a Mermaid and I love you."

"No you're wrong. I'm not a mermaid. I'm a Vampire. Do you still want me?"

He answered grinning "In for a penny, in for a pound! I think I would rather sleep beside someone for the day, instead of lying beside a huge lighted bubbling aquarium at night. Yes I want you forever.

rpault
rpault
82 Followers